ₛcₐₜₜₑᵣₑd ₚᵢₑcₑₛ ₒf ₗₒᵥₑ

נכתב על ידי Kyung_Wan_Robin

******************************* "The strength of your love always depends on the efforts you make." "His effo... עוד

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034*
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
043
044
045
046*
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055*
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063*
064
065
066
067
068

042

164 20 2
נכתב על ידי Kyung_Wan_Robin

"Aaye, don't touch here." JeongYeon hissed, holding her wrist.

"Unnie, you're so weak." JiHyo tsked.

"Focus on the road. I don't want to get into any accident." She complained, hopping on the bicycle.

"I'm not like you, unnie. You can't even handle a motorbike?" JiHyo tsked again, shaking her head before pedalling.

JeongYeon pouted, not giving any response and grabbed her bag, tightly. Yesterday, she got her wrist sprained again because she couldn't handle the motorbike alone. She didn't tell NaYeon about it, knowing she would get mad at her bodyguards or worse, she could kick them out. JeongYeon didn't want anything bad for them who were just doing their work.

"Where are you, unnie?" JiHyo asked, clicking her fingers in front of JeongYeon's face.

"Uh? Here, why?"

"We're here. Are you spacing out or what?" She asked and JeongYeon looked around.

"Were you riding jet plane again?" JeongYeon exclaimed, getting off. JiHyo parked the bike and came back to her.

"Are you worried about something?" She asked but JeongYeon shook her head in response.

"You're lying, unnie. What is bothering you?"

"Baby, I'm totally fine. My wrist is hurting a bit whenever I'm moving it." JeongYeon reasoned.

"I believe it for now but if I see you like this again, you're going to tell me the truth, okay?"

"Okay. Now leave. You're too annoying." She cringed.

JiHyo stuck out her tongue before running to her school building. JeongYeon exhaled, heavily and looked at her bandaged wrist. She put her both hands in her jacket pockets because she didn't want NaYeon to notice that but she also knew that NaYeon would know the truth, eventually. She sighed once again before making her way to her class.

"Oppa..." JeongYeon scoffed, stopping her steps and turned around.

"Yo!" She greeted with her hands still in her pockets.

"Is JiHyo gone?" Mina asked her. She nodded.

"We'll go then." ChaeYoung said and left with Mina and TzuYu.

"You're alone now. Let me accompany you." She smiled to Sana.

"Okay, I also want to ask you about something." Sana hugged JeongYeon's arm and that made JeongYeon nervous, suddenly.

"About what?" She asked, looking around.

"About you and Im NaYeon." Sana said as they headed to the building.

"What about her?"

"What did you say last time?"

"What did I say?" JeongYeon thought for a moment.

"Don't act innocent. I clearly know what it meant. Are you guys really dating?"

"What are you talking about? We're girls, Sana." She chuckled to avoid the nervousness.

"So what? A girl can date another girl."

"You know a lot about it. I think, you're the one who is dating a girl." JeongYeon smirked, turning the table.

"Me? I'm not. I'm just asking, you know. You can tell me if there's really something like that."

"Why are you interested in my love life?"

"Because I want to know if you're into girls or not." Sana replied, casually.

"What if I am?" JeongYeon asked as they were near to her class.

"Then I'll make my first move." She chuckled.

"Yah..." JeongYeon pushed her away. Sana pouted and hugged her arm once again.

"And what if I'm not?" JeongYeon asked further.

"Then I'll make you one. No one can resist me." Sana confidently winked to her.

"Seriously?" She chuckled in disbelief.

"Don't worry, you're safe for now. Tell me if I have a chance with you after our graduation." Sana said before kissing her cheek.

"No way. Find someone else." JeongYeon cringed.

"Oppa, I'm just teasing you, okay?"

"But why does it seem real to me?" JeongYeon raised her brows.

"Really?" Sana tiptoed, wrapping her arms around her nape.

"Go away, stupid." JeongYeon whined, backing off.

"It's fun teasing you." She chuckled, letting go of her.

"See you later." Sana gave her a flying kiss before entering her class.

JeongYeon shook her head and headed to her classroom. Smiling on Sana's silliness, she stepped in the class and found NaYeon on the seat already. She went to her friends and took her seat beside NaYeon. She put her bag on the desk but didn't bother to take out her sprained wrist out of her pocket. She leaned on her seat and turned to NaYeon who was busy in her phone.

"Good morning." She greeted but NaYeon didn't look at her.

"Where are you lost at?" JeongYeon leaned to her but NaYeon pushed her head away.

"What's wrong?" She asked in confusion.

NaYeon didn't respond so JeongYeon shrugged off, thinking she didn't want be disturbed and took out her notes. NaYeon glanced at her hand that was in her pocket as JinYoung had told her about her sprained wrist. She couldn't be mad at JinYoung because little injuries were common in what JeongYeon was learning but she was upset because JeongYeon hadn't yet told her about it.

The professor entered and NaYeon took out her notes as well. Their class started but she was often checking on JeongYeon, who was managing to write with her left hand, trying not to reveal her sprained hand. JeongYeon, who could feel NaYeon's eyes on herself, was getting anxious. 'Does she know about my hand?'

She guessed that NaYeon was mad about something because few classes had ended and they hadn't talk till now. The bell rang, indicating the lunch time and students started leaving the class after the professor left. After packing her bag, NaYeon also stood up to leave but JeongYeon stopped her, holding her pinky finger with her left hand.

"Have lunch with me, here." She requested.

"You guys go ahead." NaYeon said to the boys and sat back. They nodded and left.

"Are you mad about something?" JeongYeon asked, taking out her lunch box using her left hand.

"Why are you doing all the works with your left hand? You even wrote with your left hand." NaYeon questioned.

"I'm just practicing. If I won't do that then maybe, I'll forget how to use my left hand." She joked, trying to open the lid of the lunchbox with one hand.

NaYeon nodded, taking the lunchbox from her hand and opened the lid. JeongYeon smiled, grabbing the spoon but NaYeon took it back. She picked spoonful rice and offered it to JeongYeon. JeongYeon opened her mouth and was about to take a bite, NaYeon ate it, making her pout. She stabbed the spoon in the rice and looked up to JeongYeon, munching her food.

"Were you practicing with Sana, too?" She asked.

"What do you mean by Sana?" JeongYeon asked back.

"That's what I want to ask. What were you two doing earlier?"

"We two? We didn't do anything." JeongYeon defended herself.

"Okay. So, she was clinging on you, laughing with you and even kissed you without reason." NaYeon nodded to herself.

"NaYeon, she was just teasing me for something."

"Something what? About a chance with you after graduation?" She scowled. JeongYeon snickered on her words.

"She was asking about our relationship but I lied that we're not a couple so she was just teasing me if she has a chance after our graduation. But how did you know it all?"

"You lied to her and you lied to me, too." NaYeon smiled, bitterly.

"I'm not lying, NaYeon. We really didn't talk about anything else other than that. You can ask her."

"I'm talking about your hand." She spoke, staring at JeongYeon's hand in the pocket.

"Ah, it's just..."

"Park told me everything." NaYeon grabbed her hand out from her pocket.

She checked her bandaged wrist from every side and looked up to her, twisting it a bit. JeongYeon managed to keep a smile even though she felt pain in her muscles. NaYeon placed her hand down, caressing it but JeongYeon leaned to her. NaYeon avoided her eyes but she held her chin and now, they were facing each other.

"I'm all fine in front of you." She assured.

"I shouldn't have agreed to..." JeongYeon placed her index finger on her lips to hush her.

"Don't say anything. Now feed me. My wrist is hurting." She pouted like a kid. NaYeon scoffed before feeding her.

"You should eat, too." JeongYeon turned the spoon toward her.

"No, this is your lunch and you should finish it."

"But you can eat it. I have my own lunch, you know." She smirked. NaYeon slapped her thigh and stuffed her own mouth with the food.

"What a cute bunny I have! Prettiest, gorgeous, marvellous and only mine." JeongYeon smiled, adoring NaYeon who was munching while glaring at her.

"I love you." NaYeon stopped chewing when JeongYeon whispered close to her.

"Now, finish it." She ruffled her hair. NaYeon just puffed her cheeks and continued eating.

.

.

.

.

.

"NaYeon, why do you get mad so easily?" JeongYeon whined, following her.

"NaYeon..." She was trying to convince her but NaYeon didn't even spare a glance to her.

"Please, I promise I won't get hurt. Let me go." But NaYeon just walked ahead, not in the mood to listen.

"Yah, Im NaYeon..." JeongYeon shouted, almost losing her patience.

"Yah, Yoo JeongYeon..." NaYeon, YugYeom and JinYoung shouted on her at the same time, startling her.

"Why are you taking her side?" She asked JinYoung.

"I'm not taking her side but no one is allowed to raise their voice on her." He warned.

"I'm allowed." JeongYeon rolled her eyes.

"No one means no one." YugYeom cleared. JeongYeon ignored them and followed NaYeon.

"NaYeon...don't do this to me." She pleaded, holding her hands.

"JeongYeon, I clearly said that you're not going today then why are you...?"

"NaYeon, I don't want to miss learning that. I really want to do that. I'm fine. See, I can move my wrist very well. It's not hurting. I can handle the bike easily. If you don't trust me then come with us and see yourself." She tried her best to convince but NaYeon brushed her hands off.

"What's wrong with her?" JeongYeon groaned, looking at NaYeon who was leaving.

"Now, it's confirmed that you're not going today." YugYeom spoke, following NaYeon. JeongYeon hissed in annoyance.

"She's not my boss that I'll follow her orders. Let's go." JeongYeon turned to JinYoung.

"But she's our boss and we'll follow her orders." He smiled before following NaYeon and YugYeom.

JeongYeon squeezed her face, being fed up with it and headed to the parking lot, passing by NaYeon and her bodyguards. She didn't want to go home by bus and luckily, she was there on time before JiHyo could leave with the bike. She sat on the bicycle, checking her wrist while NaYeon waited for JeongYeon in the car, hoping she would go with her but JeongYeon didn't bother to glance at that direction.

"Aren't you going with NaYeon unnie?" JiHyo asked.

"Uh? Not today. Hey dubu." She ruffled DaHyun's hair, causing her to whine.

"You only know how to mess our hair." JiHyo complained, unlocking the bike.

"Are you going home by walking?" JeongYeon asked DaHyun.

"No unnie, my driver will be here any minute." She checked on her wristwatch.

"Driver? Are you that rich? I didn't know that." Both siblings exclaimed.

"I'm not that rich." DaHyun chuckled.

"Why is NaYeon unnie's car still here?" JiHyo questioned.

"She's still here?" JeongYeon asked without glancing that way. Both JiHyo and DaHyun nodded.

"Leave it. We'll wait with you for your driver." She said, shrugging off.

"No need to. You guys should go ahead. He will take few minutes as he messaged me earlier."

"Are you sure? We don't want to leave you alone here." JiHyo said this time.

"Unnie, no one can kidnap me here."

"Still, you know..."

"Don't worry about me. I'm safe here." She assured them.

"How about Mina, TzuYu and ChaeYoung? Where are they?" JeongYeon suddenly remembered about them.

"I accompanied JiHyo unnie because they didn't show up at our meeting place." DaHyun told. JeongYeon nodded, trying her best not to look at NaYeon's direction.

"Oh, my driver is here. See you guys tomorrow then." DaHyun said, checking her phone.

"Let us accompany you out." JeongYeon grabbed the handles of the bike.

"Unnie, sit back. Your wrist is not yet okay." JiHyo pulled her by her jacket.

"I'm all fine and can ride it so you're going to sit back."

"Are you guys leaving now?" Mina asked as her group approached them.

"Yo!" JeongYeon greeted them.

"Yes, we are. See you tomorrow." JiHyo finally managed to pull JeongYeon on the back seat.

"Don't kill anyone on your way." TzuYu said, waving and they chuckled.

"She means to take care on your way." ChaeYoung explained.

"Where is Sana?" JeongYeon's question made ChaeYoung and TzuYu frown.

"Why are you asking about her?" ChaeYoung asked before TzuYu could.

"Why? She is my friend."

"She'll be here soon." Mina told her.

"Then, we'll leave now. See you guys tomorrow." JiHyo waved before pedalling ahead.

She was pedalling slowly as DaHyun was walking beside them. As for NaYeon, she released a heavy sigh, leaning on her seat, being disappointed. The driver glanced at her in confusion as he was waiting for her permission to drive but soon, he got a message from YugYeom to drive off so he started the engine.

"I'm craving for ice cream." ChaeYoung scratched her head.

"Then buy me one, too." Mina said, savagely.

"Sorry for being late." They averted their eyes to Sana, who came to them, panting. She rested her hands on her knees and caught her breath first.

"Were you running?" Mina asked, worriedly.

"Guys, I was about to get bullied by those guys but I saved myself. I'm very lucky today." Sana told, breathing heavily.

"Who bullied you?" ChaeYoung clenched her fists.

"Hold on. I said, I was about to. It's because I accidently bumped with one of them and his coffee spilled on his pants. His friends were about to trap me but I ran away. See, I'm very brave and lucky in this matter." She narrated her story.

"Okay, it's good that they didn't harm you. Let's go home." ChaeYoung unlocked her car. Sana nodded, fixing her hair but froze on her place when TzuYu caressed her hair.

"If anyone tries to bully you, let me meet them once." TzuYu mumbled while fixing her hair.

"Why you?" Sana looked up to her.

"Want to know how I murder people?" TzuYu smirked and she chuckled on her answer.

"TzuYu, let me drop you." ChaeYoung offered. Both TzuYu and Sana looked at her then back to each other.

"Take Mina with you. I'll drop her home." Sana said and the two laughed on her.

"What?" She asked in confusion and glanced at TzuYu, who was also controlling her smile.

"You'll take me to the wrong place again." TzuYu reminded her the previous day.

"I won't do that." Sana pouted, crossing her arms.

"You guys can go." TzuYu said to ChaeYoung.

ChaeYoung shrugged off and took her seat in her car. Mina also hopped in and waved to Sana and TzuYu before ChaeYoung drove off. Sana exhaled, cracking her fingers and opened the door of her car after unlocking it. TzuYu looked at the car then back to Sana who was on the driver seat already.

"Take your seat." She gestured TzuYu.

"Who said I'm going with you?" TzuYu crossed her arms.

"Nani?"

"Who told you that I'm going with you?"

"Yah, I told them that I'll drop you home." Sana said, stepping out of the car.

"I can go by myself. Just don't kill anyone on your way." She spoke, walking away but Sana quickly grabbed her arm.

"Why are you being rude again?" She hisses. TzuYu rolled her eyes and turned to her.

"I can ask the same. Why are you being so kind to me?"

"Aren't we friends?" She pouted.

"Then why are you acting like my driver? Act like a friend." TzuYu brushed off her hand over her arm.

"TzuYu, I'll ask for the last time. Are you going with me or not?"

"Sana, I'll answer you for the last time. I'm going with you."

"Okay, I'm leaving then." Sana shrugged off, getting in the car but realized what TzuYu said actually.

"You're going with me?" She exclaimed.

"Let's go, driver." TzuYu put her bag on the back seat before settling in.

"Yah, sit there. I'm not your driver." Sana shouted, pointing the shotgun seat. TzuYu sighed and changed her seat.

"Can we go now, Ms Minatozaki?" She asked, boringly. Sana nodded, taking her seat.

She started the engine and the car drove off. TzuYu took out her phone that buzzed and checked the notification she just received. Sana glanced at her and found her smiling while reading something in her phone. She tried to peek in her phone but TzuYu was quick to notice it and hid her phone from her.

"Bad manners." She spoke, looking back in her phone and Sana just rolled her eyes.

"Focus on the road. I don't want to go to any wrong place again."

"Yeah whatever."

The drive was silent and Sana could hear the ting of the messages TzuYu was sending to the person she was chatting with. She tried not to mind TzuYu's business but she was often glancing at her and found her smiling time to time. It was making Sana eager to ask TzuYu whom she was chatting with and what she was smiling about but she shook off her thoughts.

"Now, who is calling me this time?" She groaned and getting up a bit, she took out her phone from her jeans pocket.

"Oh, it's him." Sana smiled before answering the call and put it on speaker.

"Yes?"

"Ma'am, are you planning to change the valves?"

"I already told you about it." Sana answered, handling the steering wheel with one hand. TzuYu took the phone from her hand and motioned her to drive.

"Yes, I'm aware of it but I was talking about the second bedroom. It already has..."

"I remember. Just change it. It looks so dull and sometimes, it gets jam and doesn't work properly."

"Okay ma'am. Any request for the shower?"

"Oppa, I already told you everything about it."

"Correction, you didn't tell me much."

"No, don't touch the shower or any other things in the bathroom except the faucets."

"The basin in the kitchen?"

"Yeah, I forgot about that. Change the pipes and I want a good one this time." Sana demanded, focusing on the road.

"Okay, I'll call you again if I have any confusion regarding your request." The man on the other line chuckled and ended the call.

"Are you renovating your house?" TzuYu asked, placing the phone on the dashboard. Sana nodded.

"Oh, that's why you live with ChaeYoung." She nodded, understanding.

"Here we arrived to the scary area of criminals." Sana commented and TzuYu looked outside.

"Do you really want to get killed here?" She asked, turning to Sana.

"Yeah, and I badly want you behind the bars." Sana chuckled.

"Ah, I forgot your block." She said, checking the buildings.

"Turn left from there." TzuYu guided. She nodded and followed her command.

"Do you live alone or with your family?" She questioned, checking each building in the way.

"Alone. I used to have a roommate but she moved to the other state with her parents a months ago."

"What about your parents?" Sana looked at her.

"They are in Taiwan."

"Then why are you here?"

"I can ask the same." TzuYu retorted.

"Ask my parents."

"Just say that you wanted freedom." TzuYu stated and Sana gave her a boring look.

"So, what if I wanted to? What about you?"

"My dad wanted me to know the world outside my room so he kicked me out of the house and settled everything for me here."

"Why here only? You could have gone to any other country."

"My grandfather studied and started his business in Korea. After him, my father moved back to our motherland." TzuYu said and pointed a building.

"That's why, he sent you here. But does he know how rude you are?" Sana asked, stopping the car in front of the building.

"They all know about me and my behaviour." She said, reaching for her bag on the back seat.

"It's dark already." Sana looked up to the sky.

"It will rain for sure. You should leave now." TzuYu said, stepping out of the car.

"See you tomorrow then." Sana waved.

"Yeah, don't kill anyone on your way." She smirked and closed the door.

"Rude as always." Sana shook her head and drove off.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Don't forget to vote...

  👇

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

7.1K 522 31
The price of living in America has increased these days. It's harder on those who work lower-paying jobs and for long periods. Jeongyeon being a youn...
3.4K 70 18
"Your so sweet you know?" "i know.." *Please ignore my grammar mistakes 🙏* *First MiChaeng story*
51.9K 3.1K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...
12.3K 481 19
Warning: genderbender I hope you can have fun reading this Enjoy!! Started: 05/11/23 Ended: 06/07/23