Stray Kids Boyfriend Scenarios

By hwasa_s_sweat_

You can call it scenarios or reactions, whatever. Almost the same shit right? I'm not good at descriptions so... More

Chan as your boyfriend
Minho as your boyfriend
Changbin as your boyfriend
Hyunjin as your boyfriend
Jisung as your boyfriend
Felix as your boyfriend
Seungmin as your boyfriend
Jeongin as your boyfriend
Your couple 'thing'
How you cuddle
How they like to kiss you
Your first date

How you met

572 9 0
By hwasa_s_sweat_

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。How you met*.:。✧*.。:。*.。✱ ───

In these scenarios, I'm just making imagines from my SKZ Preferences lol, I can't get any ideas so-

Chan

You were sitting on a bench, in Latte world, one of South Korea's most popular attractions. Your friends have abandoned you to go to the bathroom when suddenly an attractive man had approached you and sat down next to you.

"Hey, um.. My friend over there thinks you're really cute and wanted to get your number." He obviously lied and you could see right through it.

"Oh really? And you are who?"

"His wingman."

"Uh-huh, okay. How about you give me your phone and I give you my number."

He was really surprised and indeed you gave him your number. In the nick of time, your friends came back and he had to go back to his members, who were already making fun of him.

Minho

Minho was on a 'Double date' to see a soccer game with Jisung, Hyunjin and Chan when the few empty seats around them started to fill up, and you sat down next to Minho. You had immediately caught his eye.

"What? Have you never seen a pretty woman before?" You joked when you noticed his gaze.

"I've seen a lot... But not a beautiful goddess like you. As we all know Gimcheon Sangmu is winning, so might as well-"

"No way! Jeju United all the way!"

"Well let's make a deal; If Jeju United wins, I buy you a drink at the bar later tonight and we forget about each other the next day, and if Gimcheon Sangmu wins, I'm taking you out on a date tomorrow."

"Sure, get your money ready, boy."

Gimcheon Sangmu won.

Changbin

You had a break for work and decided to get some coffee for you and your co-workers and also enjoy some fresh air in the park after endless busy hours in the office. Once you had finally bought the coffee, you sat down on the bench, enjoying the last moments of your break in the park... The same park where Stray Kids were shooting a mission game, and Changbin's mission was to make 8 strangers smile using different methods, and one of those strangers was you.

"Hello," He greeted you.

"Hi, can I help you?"

"Not really, I just wanted to give a pretty girl like you a rose."

"Really? Thank you."

"And also I was wondering if you could give me something in return."

"Okay, and what would that be?"

"Well.. Your number."

Changbin finished his mission and got a date the following week.

Hyunjin

After getting fired from your job and walking out of the shop, you decided to go to get a cup of coffee and a slice of cake at the mini cafe the floor below. With your head hanging low, you didn't notice the male in front of you and you unfortunately bumped into each other.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He apologized.

"No, it's alright. I'm sorry."

"Are you okay? You look kinda down."

"Yeah, I just lost my job but I'm alright."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Would you maybe like to talk about it? I would love to take you out for coffee."

"Sure, I was actually just heading down for some coffee."

You guys hung out.... four more times the following week.

Jisung

Your cousin urgently needed help, she was rushing for a meeting and wanted you to take care of her record store and help customers around. You weren't even working there but agreed anyway, luckily for you, a fine ass man came in, searching for something.

"Hi, do you work here by any chance?"

"I don't but I can help you around, what do you need?"

"So, I'm searching for some good music. Do you know anyone like not very well-known? Doesn't matter what genre. All these popular people got boring."

"I don't know what you may like, over here is Cajama and ericdoa." You handed him two CD's. "Not my style but you may like it."

"Oh, well... Maybe tell me what you like, I'm interested in that."

"Well, I'm a fan of Elley Duhe, Rina Sawayama, YOUHA and such."

"Oh, you know what I may have heard one of their songs before. You have good taste, maybe we should make something inspired by them, I'm a producer by the way."

"Keep talking,"

You ditched watching the store and called over another one of your unemployed cousins to do the job for you as you went out for a walk with the man.

Felix

You decided to move to South Korea because of your work and as much you were happy to have landed in the morning, you were very tired and sluggish. You were so tired, you didn't notice both your ride *ehem, your best friend* to your new home and the attractive male standing in the way, so of course you bumped into him.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Didn't notice you there."

"No worr- Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just a long flight, besides it's too bright out."

"It's cloudy." He laughed.

"Yeah, well I work at night so I'm not used to it."

"Oh, that sounds cool. Maybe you wanna tell me more about it and yourself, I can show you around here."

"You know what, sure. I could use some more friends in the area."

You went out on a whole day of fun and later you invited him to your new place for a housewarming 'party'.

Seungmin

You were minding your own business, reading a book on a train when, unknowingly to you, a group of 8 men entered. After a while of the members trying to encourage Seungmin to talk to you, he sat down next to you.

"Hi,"

"Hello," You closed your book and looked at him.

"You know, I noticed you here and I thought we could hang out sometimes."

"I don't think you want to hang out with me, I'm not really interesting."

"Well I wouldn't say so, you read good books. It's worth a try."

"Okay,"

After that, you exchanged numbers and talked until one of you had to get off the train.

Jeongin

You were on a four day trip to your family home in Busan before your work trip to the US. It was your 'lucky day' because your mother had told you to pick up your 13 year old sister from school. When she finally came out of the building, instead of going towards you, she turned the opposite direction. You followed her and found her talking to a male friend, in the presence of an older guy, leaning against the wall, you did the same as you waited for her to stop talking.

"Is that your sister?" The older male asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"Every time I go to pick up this dude, which is rarely by the way, she's always talking to him here. Did she tell you she has a boyfriend or something? Because I asked him and he won't tell me anything."

"She's dating a guy from her class, he apparently came over two days ago. Did he go anywhere then?"

"No, he's been grounded for a week."

"Okay then..."

"So now I can ask you for your number, right?"

"What?"

"I mean it's weird to date your siblings' girlfriend's sister but they're not dating, so-"

"Okay, just shut up and give me your phone, you're adorable."

You ended up on the same train back to Seoul and getting a date before your work trip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 395 15
The fun loving Grizz everyone knows needs help too sometimes. (Warning) This story contains graphic descriptions of Self-harm, suicidal thoughts, an...
267K 4K 13
One shots with your favourite boy group Stray Kids. [DISCLAIMER] These series of oneshots were written before it was discovered what happened with W...
650K 8.8K 46
the skz boys just being softies pretty much also the occasional x reader oneshot ✌😛
16.7K 127 23
Stray Kids Oneshots Skz x Y/N Mostly fluff but also includes normal interactions, skz themed fanfics, imagine ifs etc