Sebastian Fluff One Shots ~||...

By Katherineeexoxo

A series of small fluff shots surrounded around Sebastian from Stardew Valley. Slight swearing #1 SDV - Feb 2... More

Lake Side Nights
Together In The Mines
Drunken Wandering
Frogs and the Future
Mountain Side
,and you.
You've been gone
You'll Never Be The Only One
See You Later Alligator
Authors Note
I'll Throw You In With The Pigs
Goodnight Sebastian
Orange Juice
You too Sebastian.

Paper Rings

558 11 1
By Katherineeexoxo

"What's that?" Sebastian questioned. We're sitting at one of the tables in the saloon.

"A straw wrapper, duh."

"Okay smart-ass. What are you doing with it?" I'm twisting the straw wrapper and folding it every which way.

"Hold out your hand." And he does. He holds out his hand and I position it so I can properly put the wrapper on his finger. I slip it on and adjust it properly.

"Boom. Paper ring." He hold up his hand to examine the piece of paper further.

"I love it. Does this mean we're married?" He asks.

"Technically I think it means we're engaged, darling." I slipped in that 'darling' intentionally to see what his reaction would be. He wiggles in his seat a little.

"Soooo we're getting married?"

"We could but maybe at a later date?" I chuckled.

"Deal." He smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Apologies for the super short chapter. I'm graduating high school soon and am more focused on that right now. More chapters are to come, I'm just unsure of when.

Prompt ideas are greatly appreciated, I'm running out of ideas :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 1.1K 41
Jim Lake Jr x reader one-shots some angst fluffy some lemons and many more to come
109K 1.8K 57
Just because I feel like we need more Solby in Wattpad. Consists; Fluff (a lot), occasional angst, and sometimes smut, there will be warnings if nee...
30.3K 228 62
These are just random Foah Oneshots! Enjoy! Started: Sunday, August 28, 2022 Finished: Not yet
4.2K 208 21
"'You don't want to do this,' Nix pleaded, squeezing her eyes shut as she struggled backward, ripping her face from his meaty hand. 'A business isn't...