punisher, marvel

By moonhecate

"what if i told you i feel like i know you? but we never met." 【marvel fanfic】 【wanda maximoff x fem! oc】 【ag... More

enchanted, age of ultron
01. never grow up
02. foolish one
03. mean
04. castles crumbling
05. electric touch
06. haunted

the very first page

547 19 3
By moonhecate

"Have we met before?"

"No, I don't think so."

warning!
this is not a love story with a happy ending

Phoebe Parker. Born in 1998 to Richard and Mary Parker in Queens, New York. The 2nd of October. Brunette hair and dark brown eyes. Height of 5ft 5½. Known as Spider-Girl, due to her spider-like powers. Kidnapped at the age of 5, after her parents accident (?). Experimented by the Red Room and HYDRA alike. Rescued by Agent Natasha Romanoff when she was 12 years old. Made S.H.I.E.L.D Agent at 13 after a year in rehabilitation. Best Agent of her generation (and the only one) until S.H.I.E.L.D's breakdown. Currently working for Anthony Stark, position of job unknown.

Relatives: May Parker (aunt), Peter Benjamin Parker (brother).

Kill count: redacted.

other information...

Wanda Maximoff. Born in 1999 to Olek and Iryna Maximoff in Sokovia. The 10th of February. Twin sister to Pietro Maximoff. Brunette hair and green eyes. Height of 5ft 4 ¼. Volunteered, along with her twin brother, to be experimented under the supervision of Baron Strucker for HYDRA. Orphan at 10, after the Novi Grad Bombings. Results of said experiment are still unknown.

Relatives: Pietro Maximoff (brother).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 7.1K 55
Quinn Barnes, unfortunately, was a demigod. It took her a long time to really understand the depth of it, and what it would mean for her in her life...
37K 917 30
"I can handle Speedy." "Speedy? It's Quicksilver." "I like Speedy more." [pietro maximoff x female oc] [age of ultron - ???]
61.8K 2.7K 24
WILDEST DREAMS. ❝Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset babe, red lips, and rosy cheeks.❞- Wildest Dreams; Taylor Swif...
8.5K 374 17
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 *SLOW UPDATES* ❝In which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...