Dark Paradise || Billy Loomis...

بواسطة l0ser_kh0le

"He would kill anyone who ever crossed her. And they had now really fucking crossed her. And there could only... المزيد

‹⟨Prologue⟩›
‹⟨Playlist⟩›
Act.1
0.1|Hallways
0.2|Family Diner
0.3|Party
0.4|Brother
0.5|Shut It
Act.2
1.2|Cameras

1.1|Don't Answer

1.2K 34 18
بواسطة l0ser_kh0le

•Taylor & Casey•

The phone rang as Taylor and Casey were at the laters house having a sleepover.

"One sec"Casey walked over to the phone in the living room picking it up.

"Hello"She said as Taylor stood from the couch walking into the living room.

She could hear her friend talking to someone as she grabbed a soda from the fridge.

"It happens take it easy"

*Click*

"Who was it?"Taylor asked.

"Wrong number-"

The phone rang again and the girls shared a look as Taylor leaned in the living room doorway suddenly getting a bad feeling.

Casey rolled her eyes picking up the phone again.

"Hello?"

Casey glanced back at her friend who had her brows furrowed slightly.

"So why'd you dial it again?"The blonde asked seemingly annoyed and confused by the stranger.

"You're forgiven.Bye now"Casey went to hang up sharing a now amused look with Taylor.

"What?"Casey smirked softly.

"They got 900 numbers for that.See ya" She hung up again.

"Who was that?"Taylor asked confused.

"Some guy said he dialed the wrong number but called back.Said he wanted to talk"

"That's creepy"Taylor muttered as they walked into the kitchen.

"Way creepy"Casey said grabbing the popcorn from the counter turning on the stove.

"Where the hell are the guys?"The blonde asked.

"Probably jerking off to some shitty porno"Taylor rolled her eyes.

"That's all they ever do"She scrunched her face in disgust.

"You know Steve actually asked me if I would make one with him?"

Taylor's scoffed as she sat on the counter.

"That's actually the dumbest thing I've ever heard"

"Right?I mean my parents would kill me not to mention his parents still think we're waiting for marriage"

The phone rang again and the girls shared a look as Taylor rolled her eyes hopping of the counter and walking over to it.

She picked it up putting it to her ear.

"Hello?"She asked raising her brows as Casey rushed over putting her ear to the phone.

"Your a new voice"

Carey's eyes widen as she nodded at Taylor who rolled her eyes.

"Really?"She asked sarcastically.

"What's your name?"

"Your mom why?What can I do for you?"

"That wasn't funny"The guys said.

"Wasn't trying to be now what do you want?"

"I wanna talk"

"Then get a girlfriend creep"She hung up.

"God I hate men"Casey rolled her eyes.

"But yet you sleep with every living one"Taylor muttered as Casey shook the popcorn on the stove.

"Your just mad because to your a 18 year old virgin"

Then the phone rang...again.

Casey sighed picking it up."Who is this?"

She let out a unamused chuckle."I don't think so"She shook the pop corn.

"Pop corn"She said as if the caller was stupid.

"Yeah well she can be a real bitch sometimes.That's just because she's a virgin"Casey smiled in amusement.

Taylor scoffed in fake offense.

"Well we're getting ready to watch a video"

Taylor rolled her eyes at Casey who was just telling the stranger what ever.

"Oh just some scary movie"Casey walked over leaning on the counter next to Taylor who picked at her nails.

"Uh-huh we do"Casey nodded.

"Uh I don't know"Casey shrugged messing with a decoration on the island.

"What's your favorite scary movie?" Casey asked looking up at Taylor.

She furrowed her brows in confusion.
"Why?"

"He wants to know"She smirked.

"I don't know...Not a big scary movie fan"She shrugged.

"Mmm...Halloween you know the one with the guy in the white mask who goes around and stalks babysitters" Casey said as Taylor messed with one of the knives.

"What's yours?"Casey asked.

"Hmm....Nightmare on Elm Street?"

Casey walked around grabbing the video's from the counter going to the living room.

Taylor glanced up out the window glancing around titling her head.

She had a bad feeling and she didn't know why.

Their boyfriends weren't here yet and it was way past time to start the movies.

Taylor hopped down walking twords the living room.

She stopped at the top of the small steps leading down as Casey looked at her scared.

She furrowed her brows in confusion.

"What did you say?"The blonde asked.

The neighbors dog Bucky started barking.

Taylor walked down the step as Casey began to look out the glass doors.

"That's not what you said"

Taylor flipped on the patio light and didn't see anything neither did Casey.

"Look we gotta go-"

"Uh nah I don't think so"Casey locked the door nodding for Taylor to.

She slid over to the other doors locking them.

Casey hung up following her friend to the kitchen.

"What happened?"

"He asked for my name and I asked why and he SAID because he wants to know who he was looking at when I asked again he said talking to"

Casey was obviously scared which scared her friend.

The phone rang again and they shared a look.

Taylor picked the phone up."Can I help you?"She asked as her and Casey held eye contact from across the island.

"You like scary movies?"

"Your creepy go away"Taylor said hanging up.

"Maybe it's just the guys playing a trick on us"Casey shrugged not wanting to believe they were being stalked.

Ring

Taylor and Casey shared a look before the rave haired girl picked it up.

"Listen asshole!"

"No you listen you little bitch you hang up on me again and I'll gut you like a fish understand?"

Taylor's heart beat sped up as she looked at Casey in pure fear.

Casey rushed over to her friend.

"Now hand the phone to the blonde"

This definitely wasn't a joke.

Taylor slowly handed the phone to Casey who took it practically shaking.

Taylor grabbed a knife as she peered out the window behind the stove.

Casey suddenly ran out of the room and began locking all the doors in a panic.

Taylor ran after her and they stopped at the front door.

Taylor lifted herself onto her tip toes peeking out the windows above the door but didn't see anything.

"Listen I am two seconds away from calling the police"Casey said tears running down her face in fear.

Taylor dropped to her heels shaking her head at her friend.

"What do you want?"Casey cried as she looked out the window.

She hung up sobbing in fear causing Taylor's eyes to fill with tears.

Casey hugged her friend who was still looking all over at the doors and windows trying to see if she could see someone.

The door bell rang causing them to scream and jump turning around.

Taylor felt her heart beat quicken as she ran to the door peeking out of the glass.

"Who's there?Who's there?I'm calling the police"Casey sobbed picking the phone up.

It rang and she jumped screaming.

Taylor ran over snatching the phone from her.

"You should never say who's there don't you watch scary movies it's a death wish"

"Actually I don't.I kinda dislike them their all predictable.You have the first kill in the beginning and then from there on they just get more and more obvious"She deadpanned.

"Well aren't you funny"

"Look you've had your fun so how about you just leave us alone now?I mean what kinda sick fuck do you have to be to get off on scaring two teenage girls?"She asked looking around as Casey sobbed standing right next to Taylor.

"Or else what?"

"Or else our boyfriends will be here and they'll be pissed when the find out!Their on the football team"Casey yelled.

"I thought you didn't have a boyfriend?"

"We'll we do so how about you go down the street to Brittney's she's a whore she'll take whatever dick she can lay her nasty man hands on"Taylor huffed.

"He's big and he plays football and he'll kick the shit out of you!"Casey yelled still stuck on the boyfriends.

"I'm getting scared.I'm shaking in my boots"

"Just leave go down the street hey I'll throw my keys outside you can take my car dick bag"Taylor huffed as Casey just pulled her closer and closer to the back door even though they should stay away from windows.

"Your boyfriend's names wouldn't be Steve or Brian would they?"

Taylor felt her heart skip a beat as she spun around glancing outside.

"How do you know their names?"She asked.

"Turn on the patio light sweetheart"

She reached out flipping the light on as Casey screamed in horror sobbing Taylor simply stood there her mouth agape.

Both boys were duct taped to patio chairs bruised and bloody.

Casey went to open the door but Taylor quickly slammed it shut locking it.

"Your the smart one"The guy said.

"Where are you?"Taylor asked glancing around as Casey sobbed to not hurt them.

"That all depends on you.I wanna play a game"

"No-"Casey shook her head.

"Then they die right now-"

"No!Okay we'll play...We'll play"Taylor sighed not wanting their blood on her hands.

"First turn off the light sweetheart"

She did so swallowing thickly glancing behind her.

"Hand the phone to the blonde"

"No I wanna play"

"Hand the phone over or I slit their throats!"

Taylor slowly handed the phone over to Casey who sobbed shaking her head crouched behind the TV.

"I'll be right back"Taylor mouthed walking off.

She ran down the hall into the kitchen grabbing a knife and running back into the living room.

"Jason!Jason!Jason!"

Casey yelled jumping up as Taylor walked over to her.

"No-No it's not!It was Jason"Casey sobbed.

"Listen it was Jason I saw that movie 20 god damn times!"She screamed.

"You tricked me"Casey sobbed.

Taylor felt a pit growing in her stomach.

"I'm afraid Mr.Boyfriend 1 and 2 are out"

Taylor barley heard that but she flicked the light on her eyes widening in horror as Casey screamed at the sight.

Both boys sat in patio chairs their guts sprawled out all over.

"Oh my God"Taylor muttered tightening her grip on her knife.

Casey dropped the phone sobbing as she hid behind the TV.

Taylor slowly picked the phone up a tear running down her cheek as her hands shook slightly.

"Please just leave us alone"She pleaded.

"I'll let you live on one condition"

"Anything"Taylor said before she could even think.

"You answer this question correct and you live...What door am I at?"

"Trick question there are more the two doors"Taylor said as more tears fell.

"There are two main doors front and back guess which one I'm at and you'll live"

"How do I know you aren't lying?"

"I give you my word"

"Is that supposed to fucking matter!?Your a qhysco for fucks sake!"

"I promise sweetheart"

"Fine...I'll play"

"Good girl...Which door am I at?"

"Back door"She muttered.

Suddenly a patio chair went flying through the doors and both teen girls went sprinting into the kitchen where the popcorn was now on fire.

As Taylor ran around the corner she lost Casey and panicked.

She backed up to the counter but felt a tear run down her face.

She saw the killer run past the back window and twords the other side of the house.

She felt a chance and took it running back into the living room.

Cursing at herself for not having socks on she tried her best to jump over the glass cutting her foot and falling on the ground.

Blood coated her hands from the glass cutting her and from her boyfriend's dead body.

She shook her head standing up.

She heard Casey scream and wanted to run away so badly but didn't want to leave her friend.

She saw Casey run past the killer no where in sight.

Fuck it.

Taylor ran the other way around the house but Casey had already made it around.

"Taylor!He's coming run!"

Taylor grabbed her friend but couldn't turn around as she got hit over the head.

She fell to the ground in pain as she felt blood run down her for head.

"No...You lied you said we'd live"She felt tears run down her face as the killer cut Casey's chest.

Casey went running not even caring for her friend.

Hell she didn't care before she left her behind once already.

"No...I said you'd live"The killer squatted down in front of her.

Her vision was blurry and her ears were ringing louder then she would have liked.

"No"She shook her head.

"Sorry baby...Can't have just two people die tonight"He said pushing her hair out of her face.

He hit her in the head again and she blacked out going limp.

Billy walked around the house to see Stu tying Casey to a tree.

"No!Taylor help!Help me you bitch!Help!Help me!Don't let me die!Taylor you bitch!"She screamed.

Slit

Casey's guts spilled out  all over as blood pooled out of her mouth.

"You always screamed to much"Stu laughed.

"Kill her?"He asked turning to Billy.

"No...She won the game"

"So?First part of our plan was to kill the popular kids we can't let one live-"

"We won't...She will for now but we'll get her...just not tonight"Billy sighed looking at the girl.

Their heads snapped to the house as Casey's parents walked to the front door.

"Let's go"

They ran off into the woods leaving Casey's parents to freak and began running around trying to find their daughter.

Her mother ran around the house running faster suddenly.

"Taylor!Oh my god Taylor honey"She panicked.

She leaned down hearing her heart beat and sighed in relief.

"Taylor honey wake up!Wake up!"She shook her as if she was just sleeping.

She noticed the blood coating her and how none of it looked to be hers.

She only looked to have a few cuts on her feet and hands and a cut on her head.

She heard her husband scream and ran to the sound screaming herself at he sight of their daughter.

"No!Casey!Casey!"She sobbed dropping to he floor.
•••••

Kinda got lazy near the end

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

153K 4K 34
Stu Macher x Prescott! Reader [Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Scream or it's characters. I only own my character (the reader) and the dialog I make up] Mu...
180K 4.1K 60
Y/N Loomis, the sister of Billy Loomis falls for the horror geek. Billy tries to keep his little sister out of his plans but those plans don't go as...
57.8K 1.9K 25
𝗙!𝗢𝗖 𝘅 𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀 𝘅 𝗦𝘁𝘂 𝗠𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿 Annabell Dalton moved to Woodsboro when she was young with her parents however, after falli...
161K 3.9K 24
"Oh and you can't forget when she's too dumb to realise it's someone close to her" So why didn't you realise it? All has been quiet in...