My Dream Prince

By Butter8321

Kang Y/n a cute, kind hearted, innocent and decent girl. She become orphan at an early age and is raised by h... More

introduction
Ep-1 ( I Miss you Appa)
Ep-2 (Going back to school)
Ep-3 ( I will protect you)
Ep-4 ( Jealousy )
Ep-6 (part-1: Yn is a cheater)
Ep-6 (part 2: You are the most precious to me)
Ep-7 ( Late night hangout)
A Request
Ep-8 ( Got Caught)
Ep-9 ( Flirty Taehyung)
Ep-10 (Chim Oppa)
Ep- 11 ( He kissed me??)
Ep-12 (Jimin's Farmhouse Trip)
Ep- 13 (Mesmerising Morning)
Ep-14 ( Dazy in trouble)
Ep-15( Farewell party)
Ep- 16 (Misunderstandings)
Ep- 17 (Birthday party)
Ep-18 (Confession)

Ep-5 ( Bike ride)

190 13 2
By Butter8321

After Two days(7:25am)
Author Pov:

Yn was sleeping peacefully completely drifted in her beautiful Dreamland that's when her alarm rang running her beautiful sleep but she shut it down then hardly after five minutes her phone rang. After getting annoyed by this she attended her phone
O.T.P,

Yn: hellow (sleepy tone)

??: Yah bitch you are still sleeping.

Yn: who is this mannerless?let me sleep.you just spoiled by romantic moment with my Tae tae(she said while gronning in sleep)

??: Yah! who the hell you are calling mannerless? I am Dazy your bestie did you forget bitch.

Yn: Dazy...(she said in sleepy tone while checking the caller id)

Dazy :Yes miss! Dazy and sleeping beauty just get out from your dream land. Open your eyes and see the time. Only 30 min are left in starting the exam.
She was sleepy but when she heard the word "Exam" then the realization hit her hardly and she sat on the bed while saying EXAM loudly, enough to make anyone deaf

Yn: why didn't you tell me earlier?(while yelling)

Dazy: I tried madam but you were enjoying your romantic moment with the love of your life taehyung in your dream world.

Yn: Aishh!(she groaned loudly on phone)

Dazy: yah! Now don't shout and be hurry idiot.
After that yn immediately get up from her cozy blanket and run towards washroom. After doing her morning routine she got ready for her university.

As she was wearing her shoes, Her room door opened reveling her mother who came with her breakfast.
Ms shin: yn dear take your Breakfast first.
After getting her bag, Yn took a sandwich slice and was about to go but her mom held her hand and said
Ms shin: finish this milk first.(to which yn make a disgusting face because she don't like it at all)

Yn: Eomma I don't have time.i am already getting late.

Ms shin: stop making excuses and finish this first or else I wouldn't let you go.(she said while glaring towards her with angry face)
Yn took the glass of milk from her mother because she know she can't win against her and gulp it in one go as she don't like it's taste at all.

Ms shin: that's like my daughter.i know you don't like milk but it's good for your mental health and bones as you study alot(she said while smiling)
Yn: ok ok mam! Now can I go??(she asked dramatically)

Ms shin : yes you can.

Yn hugged her mom, kissed her cheeks and left for her university by biding Good bye to her.

Yn pov:
I was going to the bus stop to catch the bus .Although Mr Kim told me to go to university with taehyung but Mrs Kim don't like this thing. She scolded Eomma many times that I shouldn't go with taehyung in the same car and be in my limits. So that's the reason why I usually go to university by bus and also have to lie to taehyung by making excuses for not coming with him. As I was going, suddenly a bike came Infront of me making me flinch like it was about to hit me making me scared as hell. I was about to yell at that stupid bike rider but then he removed his helmate making me schoked.

Tae pov:
After getting ready I went to servant quatar to take yn with me but her mom told me that she had already left I really don't know why she always left without me even though I already told her to go with me. As I was getting late for university so I took my bike today instead of going with Mr Lee in the car as I will reach before time with it. I was passing by the bus stop that's when my eyes caught a very familiar figure and that was my yn who was running towards the bus stop so I immediately took my bike in front of her scaring her. Well I just love to tease her.she was looking so angry and was about to burst out at me that's when I removed by helmate making her shocked at her place.

Yn pov:
By my suprise that stupid bike rider was no other than Kim Taehyung. I went to him and hit his arm
Yn: yah! You idiot don't you know how to ride a bike?

Tae: Ouch! It hurts ynie. I know riding and I just came here to take you with me to university. Come on sit we are already getting late.(he said while passing me a helmate)

Yn: with you on bike....(I asked with a confused face)

Tae: so what miss! Firstly if you are planning to go by bus then let me tell you one thing that you already missed your first bus and the second bus will come after 8 and secondly it will take almost 15 minutes to take you to your destination and thirdly if you are waiting for another miracle or think that some kind of aeroplane will come and fly you to university then it's never gonna happen.so get on the bike (he said while rolling his eyes)

Yn:but Tae....

Tae: dumbo just sit. Stop thinking too much.we are already late only 10 minutes are left.

Actually I have no problem by going with tae as it's not the first time but I used to go with him in the car by Mr Lee. It's the first time he is offering me bike ride as He usually uses his bike to hangout with his friends only.I was scared as it's my first time to take a bike ride.I was in my thoughts when he shaked my hand

Tae: yn we don't have the whole day.come on..
Then I just shrugged off my thoughts as I was getting late. I really don't want to miss my exam so I took the helmate and sit on the bike behind him and left for university.

As long as we reach there I also kookie's car and Yoora was coming out of it

she saw me with Tae on bike. Tae stoped the bike Infront of university gate and told me to go inside as he has to park his bike in parking area.

Yoora pov:
As long as we reach university.i saw taehyung with that middle class girl yn and this time she came with him on his bike and was sitting with him by holding his waist tightly from the back which make me loose my temper. Taehyung never took me anywhere on his bike although I pleaded him many times than how this yn can sit with him? after Leaving her on entrance Tae went to park his bike in parking area so do kookie. She was going inside that's when I held her hand from behind harshly to make her stop.

Yn pov:
As I was going inside when someone hold my hand harshly from behind and it was no other than that so called Yoora and I also know why she stopped me.
Yoora: how dare you to sit with taehyung on the bike? I think I should tell aunty about it then she will teach a good lesson as you are forgetting your limits.(while smirking)

Yn: look Yoora do whatever you want to do. I literally don't want to spoil my mood because I have exam because of you.(I said while rolling my eyes on her and went inside completely ignoring her)

Yoora: yawww! How dare she to talk back to me. She literally have got lots of guts. Just wait kang yn and see how I am going to punish you today for messing up with jeon Yoora(she said while an evil smirk and also went inside)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

850K 34.2K 100
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. -๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๏ฟฝ...
633K 24.1K 68
[COMPLETED โœ…] โ โ›โ›Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so muchโž๏ผŒshe said while crying her heart out. โStop it, stop saying that you love me...
1.4M 48K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
374K 12.4K 53
Taehyung is everything but a conventional alpha, he was kind, adorable and insanely handsome. His mother died while giving him birth. Taehyung's fath...