๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ | ๐™—๐™–๐™ ๐™ช๏ฟฝ...

By celestial_blooms_pad

[UNDER RECONSTRUCTION: this is the original, incomplete story] "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ฎ๐›๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐›๏ฟฝ... More

โ—Œยบเฆƒ that's the plan โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ it's nothing โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ better? โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ you're shit at maths โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ you're not meant to be a hero โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ I'm going to be broke! โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ bubbles <3 โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ pretty but useless โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ what he desired โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ the golden child of the Todoroki family โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ I need you โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ right, Emiri? โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ Why, are you scared? โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ the handcrusher โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ around her โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ puppet โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ someone like you โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ hooray for dyscalculia! โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ no remedy โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ be better, Bakugou โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ her heart โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ what about you? โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ you deserve the world โ—Œยบเฆƒ
โ—Œยบเฆƒ or die โ—Œยบเฆƒ

โ—Œยบเฆƒ why would I train you? โ—Œยบเฆƒ

402 20 4
By celestial_blooms_pad

"You deserve more, muwah muwah muwah – just kiss already."

Bakugou groaned, pinching his nose bridge."

He and Ashido stood outside the van early that morning, waiting for Emiri and the rest of the boys to check them out of the hotel while he warmed up the van.

"I overspoke and pissed her off." He complained, rubbing his eyes now.

Ashido shook her head as she opened the van door. "Emiri doesn't get 'pissed off' – I bet she thinks that you're the one pissed at her."

"Fuck!"

Ashido burst out into loud laughter, patting his back with a heavy hand which caused him to hunch forwards.

"Just explain that you're naturally aggressive and that you're not a meanie – even though you totally are." Ashido lightly teased despite her helpful advice.

"You bitch," Bakugou hissed, hooking an arm around her neck and headlocking her.

They play fought for a bit as Emiri and the boys approached the van, Emiri feeling a strange sinking feeling in her chest seeing the two playing around. It didn't help that Bakugou's face was flushed red, clearly very flustered.

He didn't happen to like Ashido, did he?

Emiri noticed that they talked frequently, even having private conversations often that involved Ashido laughing loudly at times.

Emiri shook the nasty feeling of jealousy away. It made her feel icky and overbearing. It's not like she and Bakugou were dating. Hell, Bakugou didn't even like her that way in the first place, nor did he know that she'd been pining for him this entire time.

Besides, she loves Ashido, who's to say that she wasn't allowed to crush on Bakugou too?

"We're all checked out, let's head back to school." Kirishima announced, glancing at Emiri who clung to his arm. "Do you want to be in the passenger seat? Bakugou knows the route home and doesn't need a map."

Emiri held back the frown that wanted to take over her face. The last thing she wanted to do at the moment was sit in awkward silence while Bakugou was still mad at her.

She glanced at Ashido, grabbing her arm.

"It's okay! Mina, you should sit at the front." She cheerfully suggested, Ashido pouted.

Ashido knew what Emiri was doing – she was avoiding Bakugou.

"I...I get car sick at the front." The boys sent her an inquisitive look. "Plus, you haven't sat at the front yet and you have great music!"

Before Emiri could retort, Ashido lightly pushed her towards the passenger seat. Bakugou glared at Ashido, feeling his anxiety skyrocket.

This was going to be the most uncomfortable two hours of his life.

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

After Emiri's conversation with Bakugou, she was feeling even more confused on what her career plans were. So she couldn't help but dread the moment they pulled up to the U.A. dormitories.

The ride there was already awkward enough with Bakugou's strange silence and how she tried to distract herself in any way possible without catching anyone's attention. She wasn't in the mood to talk with so many thoughts in her mind.

The one thing about U.A. that brought her joy was when she was greeted by Shoto who'd immediately apologised for not calling her for so long. He even helped her unpack at her dorm room, the two catching each other up on their first summer apart. And by the end of the night, it felt like they hadn't even been apart for four weeks.

He even told her about why he'd been so anxious to call her; retelling how he'd stormed into their father's office and demanded he recommend her after Aizawa had suggested that he wished she joined the hero course. She was touched, reassuring Shoto that she understood better than anyone how stubborn their dad was.

"So, are you going to try to convince him yourself?" Shoto asked afterwards.

The two were on her bedroom floor eating the snacks he brought back from their trip. Frozen 2 was playing on her laptop, the twins not really paying attention to the movie that they'd watched a bunch of times previously, just enjoying the music as background noise.

"I think I might keep studying with Recovery Girl." Emiri whispered, Shoto tilting his head curiously. "But, am I selling myself too short?"

Shoto thought carefully, "it depends. Are you only deciding to keep studying with Recovery Girl because of what Dad said?"

Emiri shook her head, "no... I just think that we need more Recovery Girls."

She seemed to be happy with that idea.

But her doubt was making him confused.

"You don't seem so sure," Shoto retorted suddenly. "You still want to be a hero, don't you?"

Emiri sighed, laying flat on her carpet.

"Yeah." She admitted easily.

Shoto stood up, looming over her with his hands on his waist and an eerie glint in his eyes.

"Take the hero licence exam this September."

Emiri sat up in shock.

"I'm not a hero course student!"

"Who cares? There's no rule that a non-hero course student can't apply. We can force them to acknowledge you."

"W...Wait! Shoto! I can't just take the hero licence exam." Emiri exclaimed. "I don't have a hero suit, neither am I trained properly."

"I know who can train you," Shoto refuted, storming to her bedroom door. "Go to bed and wake up early, we're going to the city tomorrow."

Emiri gaped as Shoto left her bedroom, too caught up in his own thoughts to realise he slammed her door shut.

It was at times like these that she remembered that Shoto was completely unhinged, psychotic even. He may come off as aloof, but he was always millimetres away from causing havoc and violence.

How she wished her twin telepathy was functioning right now so she could understand what was going through his weird little brain.

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

Emiri didn't know whether she wanted to throw up, pass out or possibly a mixture of both.

The Todoroki Twins stood at the receptionist desk of Hawks' Hero Agency, Emiri pulling on Shoto's shirt as he demanded to talk to Hawks.

They were getting very confused stares from heroes who passed by, a lot of them probably wondering why two high schoolers were harassing the poor receptionist at the front desk.

"Shoto, stop that, let's go!" Emiri hissed, pulling him towards her. "We can't just ask the Hawks to train me!"

Shoto adamantly shook his head, holding his phone up to the receptionist who refused to help the high schoolers.

"Hawks told me himself when I interned with Endeavour earlier this year that I could ask him for anything whenever I pleased." The two-toned boy badgered, showing a text message thread between him and the number two hero. "I even texted him before we got here to let him know I'm visiting. So, can you please just get him?"

Emiri hid her red face in her hands, embarrassed by the scene Shoto was causing.

It was at times that she forgot that Shoto was the one who'd called the Chief of Police a "mangy mutt" after his fight with Stain (even though that's a secret, of course she was the first one to find out and had come to the hospital to heal all of their injuries), or passive aggressively commented on their father's new scar after his fight with Nomus.

He was quiet, but all the more audacious when he wanted to be.

Clearly the receptionist wasn't letting up, even threatening to call security.

But luckily, Hawks had chosen the perfect time to come back from his morning patrol to see the scene occurring.

"Hey Shoto!" Hawks greeted as he came over to the twins. "I got your text last night, I didn't expect to see you this early in the morning."

Shoto glared at the receptionist before politely greeting Hawks, "hello Hawks, is this a good time to talk?"

Hawks nodded, about to respond until he caught sight of Emiri. He grinned at the pink haired girl whose round eyes were peering over Shoto's shoulder and gazing at the number two hero.

Besides the heroes that worked at U.A., Emiri hadn't really met any other heroes – especially those in the higher ranks. She didn't get the opportunity like Shoto did to meet them during their father's meetings or hero gatherings that he would take Shoto to when they were younger.

So she was starstruck when she laid eyes on Hawks.

"Hello!" She bounced to Shoto's side from behind him. "I'm Emiri Todoroki, Shoto's sister."

Hawks sent her a charming smile, "ah, I've heard about you a couple of times from Endeavour. It's nice to finally meet you."

Emiri practically beamed.

Her father had talked about her before?! The famous Hawks knew who she was?

Since she was slightly dazed, Shoto grabbed her arm and pulled her so they were following Hawks to his office.

He was determined more than ever to support Emiri ever since he left her down. She was always there for him, making sure he could have a normal childhood by sneaking around and involving him in the things she and their siblings would get up to when they were younger. Now that he could provide something for Emiri, he was going to make sure he would.

Hawks led the twins into his office, gesturing to a few arm chairs in front of his desk. Emiri took a seat while Shoto opted to stand in front of Hawks' desk while he sat down.

"What do I owe the pleasure of a visit from Endeavour's children?" Hawks asked poshly, casually putting his feet up on his desk.

Shoto inhaled deeply before pointing at Emiri, "can you please train Emiri for the hero licence exam?"

The blond heartthrob raised a feathered brow.

"Wouldn't you already have your provisional hero licence by now?" Hawks asked curiously, tilting his head. "First years at U.A. were allowed to get their licences last year."

Emiri pursued her lips, "well... I'm not in the hero course, so I wasn't given the opportunity."

Hawks' red wings lowered to his side, a small frown appearing on his features.

"If you're not in the hero course, why would I train you?" A dark shadow overtook his features. "There's a reason why you're not in the hero course, after all."

"You stupid pigeon–!" Emiri swiftly clutched Shoto's wrist after seeing his balled up fingers turn white.

"Hey! Sit down!" Emiri reprimanded, pulling Shoto to the chair beside her. "It's already rude that we're demanding this from Hawks when he has better things to do. A little bit of patience would be preferable."

Hawks watched in interest as Shoto scowled, looking away from him and Emiri as he crossed his arms to his chest.

Emiri turned to Hawks, bowing her head slightly.

"I apologise for his behaviour – you had every right to be doubtful." Emiri politely said, raising her head. "However, I would like you to consider the fact that you weren't even a U.A. student and here you are; the number two hero."

Hawk's jaw tensed, a small chuckle escaping his lips.

She had a good point, he'd give her that.

"I was out of line, thank you for being fair." Hawks also apologised briefly before standing up. "However, I'm not interested in having any more interns. I already have one intern from U.A. and that is already enough on my plate. Besides, your father is the number one hero, you're better off with him."

Emiri stood up too, placing her hands on his desk.

"You only have to train me for one month – not even every day of the week, we can even make it twice a fortnight." She frowned. "I know it's selfish to demand this, but I need to be a hero. Dad won't train me, so I need you."

Hawks stared at her blankly for a moment until a mischievous grin appeared on his features.

"Fight me first and I'll consider it."

Emiri smirked, "you're on."

˗ˋˏ ♡ ˎˊ˗

a/n: hehe I'm back !!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3K 42
(Y/N) Todoroki is Shoto Todorokis twin. She and her family all thought she was quirkless when her twin brother got his. She tried to protect Shoto fr...
37.1K 1K 32
This story is about Shoto Todoroki and his 5-minute younger twin-sister, Going on the same path of becoming heroes while leaning on each other's back...
162 16 16
In a world where heroes are forged through trials of fire and ice, Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo stand at the pinnacle of U.A. High School's elit...
173K 3.8K 60
Y/N L/N has a pretty powerful quirk and a dream to become a hero just like her older brother. She enters U.A ready to face anything but can she face...