The Balladeer Conference || O...

By Eeveelover_love

A nation filled with royals of the elements. All have their duties, all have their goals and own lives, but a... More

The Balladeer Conference
A/n: Behind the Scenes/Final Thoughts

A/n: Before you read

226 6 0
By Eeveelover_love

This one shot, like my other original story "Case 103", were originally a project for my English class. Thus, there will be certain things like odd words, writing details, and grammar that I don't usually use for my other fan fiction stories. In other words, it will look a bit off to my regular readers.

Much like "Case 103", this one shot is a completely original story. All the characters, the plot, setting, and others all belong to me. However, there are some references to the fandoms I like in this one shot. Please, do not repost my work of any kind. This includes this one shot and the rest of my stories.

Since this is a one shot, it'll be only a chapter long, not even 2000 words. After I will give you a sneak peek on how I created the book and my final thoughts. Please no hate of my work, characters, or how it's written. Just enjoy!

What to expect: Shot plot, fast pace, little to no character development, hinted LGBTQ characters, fandom references

Trigger warning: Gore, monarchy, death, imperialism

With that said, thank you, and I hope you all enjoy the one shot!

- Kai (Eeveeloverlove)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 9.2K 64
ရယ်စေ၊ မောစေ အသက်ရှည်စေ ဟာသနှော၍ ရယ်မောပျော်ရွှင်စေရန်အလို့ငှာ လုလင်မောင်မောင်(ပစ်တိုင်းထောင်) နေမင်းပုည(ရွှေဒင်္ဂါး) (Own Creation) Starting Date...
2.5M 187K 71
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
758K 22.6K 177
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...
73.7K 7.5K 55
A life of a strict father who is a soldier raising his 2 kids along with his duties.