Partners

By yourswonderer

Imlie who is mistreated and kicked by her laws and husband and her girlfriend.. Will she find her saviour,her... More

Prologue
Mulakat♥️
Again met 2♥️
Welcome home 3♥️
Divorce 4❤
Dheere dheere5❤
Where are you jungli6❤
Partners 7❤
Something? 8✨
Kiss 9✨
Narazgi 11✨
Engagement 12♥️
Mehendi 13
New
Cocktail party 🥂
Haldi🔶️
Shaadi ya takraar⚡
Jaaniya♥️♥️
A good morning
Love saga
new journey
beginning
Gussa ya pyaar
Tum aa gye?
tum thik ho?
Hum saath hai❣️
Mithu
...

Mujse shaadi karogi(p10)

1K 67 16
By yourswonderer

Next day:-

Morning...

Imlie already moved to tripathi mansion,aryan is in his home...
He didnt meet her till yet..Actually didnt see her in lehenga gifted by him..
He impatiently waiting with his maa for her di to get ready screaming from hall.

Ar- di aur kitni der?

Arpi- aa gyi bs..

She stepped down..

Arpi- kesi lg rhi hu?

Ar- jaisi ho vaise hi lgogi pCB

arpi- tu chup kr UNB khin ka..

N- tum dono ldna bnd kro or chlo ab..

They all sits in car and drove to tripathi mansion..

Narmada and arpita mixed with aparna and rupi respectively..

While aryan is looking to her girl who is nowhere to be seen..

He moved to corridor from hall,on the other imlie coming in high pace,he too moving in high pace resulted in their collision,but both hold each other arms..

First she sees narrowinh her doe eyes charming with kajal..

ARYAN POV:-
I made her stand and finally I viewed her face glowing like a sparkle ,her body perfectly carving in Gloden lehenga by him..Her lips bloody red , a small golden bindi in between brows contrasting with jhumkas and maang tika, and her
hairs half tied giving more awful look.I adored her continously looking into her eyes which is filled with blush and love.She also sees me fastly in my grey three piece suit.

Ar- achhi lg rhi ho??

Imlie- thanku...lkin abhi hm jldi m h ...byy

IMLIE POV:-

I bid a byy to him as i have to do camera setup and i am getting late if i forget the timing so this man will roar at me like tiger and can chew me in this lehenga gifted by him..But i felt a tug which amkes me pause at the place,i turned to him , my golden duppatta stuck in his silver watch..

He sees tilting his neck and i really felt scared at his strict look..

i gulped and he started detaching duppatta from his watch..

And we both move at our ways..

-----------------------------

Hall, imlie setting camera.And ofc anu chaturvedi can never be quiet without insulting imlie ..

Anu- kya baat h ...lehenga ...Mr.rathore ne dilwaya hoga right..??

She said loudly making attention of all towards her..Imlie avoided and focusing on her work...But her daughter is no more than her..

Malini- ofc mom...Iski khud k aukaat kha hai..mr.rathore ko hi toh fasa rkha hai..

Aryan- mrs.chaturvedi ..aj apki beti or miss..malini apki shaadi h..kamsekm aj toh kdwa mt boliye.

Aditya- voh sch toh kdwa hi hota hai na mr.rathore..or kiya hi kya hai imlie ne ameer ko fasane k alawa..

Narmada- please anu ji..bechari bchhi ...

Anu- bchhi..narmada ji is bcchi ne na apke bchho ko fasa liya..

Aparna- plz shant ho jaiye..

Malini- ase kese aparma mom..

Anu- suno suno y jo bholi bhali ldki dikh rhi h na ...bhot hi charitraheen hai..

Imlie eyes almost urge to cry

Anu- m toh y sochti hu ki imlie teri shaadi  tuti hui hai na..kon ldka shaadi krega tujse..

Imlie is shocked when question of anu got answer by a known baritone..

"Mai"

IMLIE POV:-

I saw him coming towards me,standing with eyecontact me..He glared at anu malini and aditya and said looking at me "mai kruga imlie se shaadi".
It left me almost shocked as others are..I glanced at faces of tripathis and audience who have "confused and anger face". Then my eyes move to beautiful rathore ladies his mom and her sister they have a happy and surprising look on their faces..Then again my eyes went to aryan, he moved a little aside and takes a pink artificial flower from nearby vase and sits infront of me on his one knee ,He said softly proposing me " shaadi krogi mujse imlie"..I am thinking what to say , because i also love him , and this i got to know when he kissed my forehead yesterday and i didnt muttered a word against it but feeling happy..But if i say yes to marriage than this
lady anu ,her daughter and babusahe..oh sorry aditya will start throwing more taunts on me and specially  about my character..I didnt muttered a word on aryan..

Anu- oh kya baat h..imlie kamyaab hogyi tum..

Imlie glanced to her but before she can repky aryan stands in between them..

Ar- apko kyu dikakt h ..mrs. chaturvedi..meri life hai or muje jisse shaadi krni hogi m kruga..apko , apki beti ya apke hone wale damad ko koi chinta krne ki zrurat nhi hai.
Kyuki chinta krni hogi toh meri maa or didi ko..aur unke chehre dekhke lgra hai ki vo khush hai haina maa ??fidi??

N- hn beta ..

Arpi- bhot khush finally isey ldki psnd aagyi..or vo bhi imlie..

Ar- dekha..isliye ap apni beti ki shaadi m dhyan dijiye..apni sahadi m kgud krluga..

IMLIE POV:-

His answers make them shut their mouth and i feeled too happy from the proposal and the way he took stand for me..Thats what i want from my life partner which babusaheb never succeeded in the way aryan has..
He again sits on his knee agin asking
"btao na imlie shaadi krogi mujse"?
I last time glanced at faces of tripathi and then kaki maa and didi which are impatiently wsiting for my answer and i finally nodded taking that pink flower from his hand..Narmada and arpita clapped and audience too...Not tripathis why will they??now they are surely jealous from me..
Aryan stands and wiped my tears from his rough thumb..

POV ENDS
--------------------------

Now she focused on adini marriage and no one uttered a word against imlie because aryan is taking care by standing near her, glancing her helping her on which she blushing and trying to control her embarassement..

----------------------

SCENE ENDS!!!
tell me how it is??

PRECAP- Starting marriage rituals..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1.3K 21
My version of AryLie based on the raved show "Imlie" Aryan overhears Badke Kaka talking with loan sharks regarding keeping the Tripathi Niwas on mort...
101K 3.7K 39
***Now Completed*** Their lives, relations & emotions came to a point of standstill after the truth of Malini Tripathi nee Chaturvedi came out. Imlie...
15.5K 898 11
Unexpected yet we were meant to be all along~♡ An FF written on Aryan POV
30.6K 1.7K 49
Aryan was living with fire in his body. He wanted revenge. And he sure will take it. Imlie was sweet simple and kind girl. She didnt know her life wi...