Overlooked Love

De QueenofheartsAppi

I was literally stunned to utter any single word. He hold me tight against the wall making me absolutely diff... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1 : Journey
Chapter 2 : Hint
Chapter 3 : Meeting Stanger
Chapter 4 : Past and Regret
Chapter 5 : New Life
Chapter 6 : Before Journey
Chapter 7 : The invitation
Chapter 8 : The Party
Chapter 9 : Old friends
Chapter 10 : The Phobia
Chapter 11: Lonavla
Chapter 12 : New Partner
Chapter 13 : Exploring Lonavla
Chapter 15 : Unexpected situation
Chapter 16 : Absurd Proposal
Chapter 17 : Lier
Chapter 18: The bike Ride
Chapter 19 : Another Clue
Chapter 20 :New Tutor
Chapter 21 : Friends and Bonding
Chapter 22 : Living the fears

Chapter 14 : New Tutor

91 6 0
De QueenofheartsAppi

Past

In library

**Aaryan Pov **

I checked my phone once again . I texted Aayesha 1 hour ago but still she didn't reply it .

I divert my attention towards the papers in front of me .

I don't know, why she abruptly left the second lecture ?

I massage my head slightly .

Suddenly , I heard the squeaky sound of chairs . I looked up and saw Aakriti taking adjacent seat .

" Hello , " She said and small smile formed on her face .

"Hey "

" Where is everyone ? " She asked and took out some books from her bag .

" Meghna went to the shopping with her mom . Rohit and Parth are out of town . Ayesha also left early and I don't have idea about the rest ....Maybe they are just sleeping due to weekend party .

She nodded and opened her book . I also shift my gaze to my books .

After few minutes , I saw that Aakriti was too focused in books but her eyebrows were furrowed .

The irritation were absolute evident on her face .

I extend my hand , knock it slightly on table near her books . I gained her attention .

She looked up in pure confusion.

"Huh"

"Do you need any help ? You are looking quite tensed ."

I murmured slowly .

"Actually , This concept .....i thought that i grasped it completely . But now it's seem quite confusing " she said while scratching her head .

" Let me see it  " I shift my chair close to her .

Aakriti pov

He shifted near me and his manly perfume hit my nostrils .

He smells good in this hot summer also .I thought

Somehow , I managed to divert my attention from him to study .

I focused on the concept he was trying to teach me ...... He took my notes and leaned forward to write important topic on them ...

One by one , he explained me all the topics thoroughly .

He also gave me daily use examples which makes it really easy to understand .

I wrote down the important words and example that he told me .

By hearing his words , It was evident that each and every concepts are like crystal clear in his mind .

Frequently , My gaze shift from paper to his side face .

On the face it last few seconds more than required .

Control Aakriti control....

It was no doubt that he was handsome ....but something about his personality , his intellect , his behavior , makes him thousands times more attractive than any other man on earth .

I smile slowly while looking at his side face .

Suddenly he turned towards me and caught me red handed .

" Did you understand it ? " He asked but his expression get confused seeing my face ..

" Why are you smiling ? Did i say something wrong ? "

" No " I said quickly .

" Actually , I am happy that I finally understand this topic . " I lied .

Well it's not entire lie ..

I signed relief ...

" That's Good then , I also get the chance to revise my concepts ."

" Thank you so much for you help. You explained it really well , I think , it is permanently fix inside my head now ."

He chuckled slightly at my response .

" I should say thanks to you , you literally saved my life last weekend . " He said genuinely .

I don't know but i could feel sadness in his voice .

I was really surprised when I found him inside the pool . Because I reached the pool in few seconds but still he was not struggling inside water like normal non swimmers person .

He was completely froze inside the water .....

I wanted to ask him....but eventually I kept quiet.

Like hearing my inside thoughts

He continued ,

" From childhood , I had developed immense phobia around water due to past bad experience . I used to hate baths , shower drinking water etc . My parents take me to many exposure therapy , cognitive behavior therapy ...and they worked actually .... slowly my fears faded away . I was able to get shower and sit near the pool without any fear .

I also started taking coaching for swimming believing that i am completely normal now ....but when i got inside the pool , my whole body get paralyzed . I was completely numb unable to move muscle .

From that moment , I avoid to take coaching from anyone and started to live by accepting this fear ....."

He said slowly ...

" I am really sorry to hear that " i
mumbled .

" Apart from my parents and close friend , you are the only one who knows about it " He said .

" I owe you . Tell me anything you need or anything I can do for you . I know it's nothing compared to what you did for me but it will give me some amount satisfaction that i also able return in small amounts . "

Aaryan asked me

" It's okay . It's not big deal . I am glad , i helped you . But I really don't need anything .. " I told him honestly .

I didn't help him to get something from him .

" You don't have to tell me now , you can tell me anytime . Take your time ... No hurry "

He said and turned his attention to the books ..

*********

I reached my room after library hours .

The  hours , I spent in the library were quite productive .

After few minutes , my door bell rang . I opened the door and saw khushi standing in front with big smile on her face .

" Hey Aakru "

"Hey , come in " I said and she entered .

" How was your library session ? She asked .

I gave her glass of water .

"It was good . Aryan  taught me today"

" What?  " she yelled while spilling the water from her mouth .

" Aryan Oberoi ...The handsome hunk taught you today " shocked were quite evident in her voice .

" That's why you go to library everyday . I never thought going to library , can have such eye pleasing benefits . "

" He don't teach me everyday . Ayesha was absent today ...that why he explained me some concept . "

" But still you got the chance to ogle him from close distance . You are lucky girl "

She said while gulping all water.

" By the way , how is it look ? " she said showing me beautiful Lavender colour dress .

It was very pretty ...

" It is pretty . Colour is so beautiful "
I said and observed it carefully .

" Thank you . " She said .

"Oh god only 1 hour is left to get ready . Please help me , Aakriti "
She yelled

Khushi was going on date with our classmate Vishal .

He asked her out about 3 days ago . He is sweet guy . Khushi was really happy because her crush finally acknowledge her .

They were going for there first ever date . She was pretty excited . That's why she came to my room to get change .

She told me that her parents are against dating and love marriages .

I helped her getting ready , I curled her hair slightly giving them wavy touch .

She did minimal makeup.

She was looking absolute beautiful . Lavender color dress was perfectly complement her skin tone .

Still 10 minutes were left for her date to avoid .

" You never dated any guy before right Aakriti."

" Yes "

" You know what, I really have this gut feeling that you will get in relationship this year . "

She said while here eyes beamed with glitters .

" That's not going to happen " I rolled my eyes at her happen .

" Off course , it can happen . Imagine, you are dating a guy . He is very handsome . He love you , take care of you . "

She said dreaming scenario in her mind .

" You live alone here , that's so exciting .... You know , you will be able to call your boyfriend whenever you want . You both will have quality time together ...you don't need  go to  oyo hotel also ...you can just come....here and do whatever stuff you want to do ..."

She said while giving me teasing eyes .

" Stop....come back from your dreamland ...Why Vishal is taking so much time to arrive ? "

I said to her divert her mind ...

" He will come dear . Don't change the topic dear . Well , From tomorrow we are going to find boyfriend for you ..and finally give a full stop to your single miserable life ."

She said and suddenly her phone beamed with message .

Vishal was arrived ...

She took her handbag and waved good bye to me .

I replied her with smile .

------

Author Pov

Aryan parked his car outside the mansion ..

" Good Afternoon , Aaryan Baba " gatekeeper greeted him .

Aaryan wished him back with smile .

Opening the front door , He entered big hall and suddenly his steps stopped .

" Mom " He said

Aryan saw his mom sitting on sofa working on her laptop with headphones covering her ears .

She was working while listening to music .

She is truly music lover ...

He smiled and walked towards her ...he greeted her and kissed her on top of her head ..

" Good Afternoon mom "

The broad smile appear on Mrs Oberoi's face ...

She stopped her work and greeted him back .

" What are you doing home mom at this hour ? " Aryan asked and take seat on sofa ..

" Beta ,I took day off . This morning , Seema  called me . She invited us for today's lunch ."

" So we are going or not ? " Aryan asked her while munching on chips .

" Yes off course , I can't say no to my best friend . I quite missed spending time with her . "

" Go dear get change quickly . We have to leave in 15 minutes "

she told Aryan and he follow her mother instructions silently .

He loves her mother so much ...He never disobey her .

..........

They both reached Singh's mansion .
Mrs. Singh invited them in .

" Hey Pooja , I missed my best friend " Mrs. Seema Singh said ..

" I missed you too Seema " they both engulfed each other in hug .

Aryan just rolled his eyes seeing their melodrama ..

" Every single day ,  You two talked  with each other . And also do lots of video calls per hour " Aryan said coldly ..

" Aaloo ( Potato )......You will not understand our feelings . You are still very young for that " Mrs Singh told him ..

Aryan raised his hands in defence

" Okay ....but Aunty don't call me Aaloo. I hate that vegetable ."

Aryan whined like a child and move towards stairs.

" But you will always be gol gol Aloo for us , Aryan " Mrs Singh said and laughter erupted between two friends.

Aryana ignored there hurtful words and moved towards his best friend room who is avoiding him from morning ..

Ayesha opened the room after one knock ...she was quite surprised looking at her friend.

" Why are you not answering my calls ? " Aryan said and entered her room .

" What are you doing here ? " She asked in confusion ..

" First answer my questions . Why didn't you reply to my message ? "

Aryan said and took seat on her bed ...

" I just had period this morning . I was not feeling well . That why didn't respond to you text ."

He nodded in response .

" Your mom called us for lunch " He mutterd .

Ayesha also took spot beside him ..

" Do you know right now what they are talking about ? " She asked him looking at his eyes .

Aryan smiled slightly ...

" About us . My mom is really determined to make you Mrs Ayesha Oberoi ."

Both chukled hearing this words .

"She always tell me about you . How Ayesha is sweetest girl . She is truly infatuated by you . She always talk about how intellectual , beautiful and kind you are........You know , sometimes my ears bleed  listening to all your praises."

Aryan said last sentence playfully and received slap from her on shoulder ..

His smile erased slowly and he looked at her ...and said .

"I don't think she is completely wrong either "

She looked at him intensely

" Really " she breath out ...

Aryan nodded slowly ...

In next moment she leaned forward slowly . She cupped his face and ...

She kissed his soft lips slowly ...

______

Hey Guys

What do you think about this chapter ?

Aakriti life is going to take drastic turns.....

What do you think about Aryan and Ayesha ?

Aakriti' s growing feeling dad by day .

Please share your views and thought about story . You can message me privately ..

Keep supporting story and send your love .

I will also try to update as soon as possible .

Please Vote , comment and share to your friends ...

I hope you like this chapter ...

Till then goodbye ❤️❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

892K 55.4K 56
"𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐌𝐈�...
712K 37.4K 48
TANGLED SERIES (BOOK 1) Aditya what are you saying ?" I ask with glossy eyes. Not believing my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say...
32.3K 1.4K 66
"Open your eyes love, Look at me" Goosebumps spread across my skin as soon as his voice hit my eardrums. I nodded negatively meanwhile his grip tortu...
68.2K 2.7K 59
What the hell is this Navya, Shiva thrown a photos on floor. In every photo I was with different men with more Intimacy. I only cried. I didn't utte...