You are still in my heart (So...

missmermaid100

I really hate you Jeon Wonwoo. I hate you more than anything else Kwon Soonyoung. What will happen when two... Еще

Long time no see
Tom and Jerry
Be My Boyfriend (part1)
Be My Boyfriend (Part2)
Be My Boyfriend (last)
Hidden Feelings
Dates
Drunk Cutie 💓
Hangout
Jealousy
Jealously saga continues
Getting Closer
Thank you 💗
A Big Project
A secret from Jeonghan
I'm broken
Happy Birthday Jeonghan
Misunderstanding
ShowKi
I'm sorry
A Peek Into Past
Taking care
It can't be over
You are my only option
Helping brother
Confession
You are mine
Happy Ending

Drunk And Wasted

574 23 0
missmermaid100

⚠️ warning ⚠️
I know guys many of you were waiting for this and congratulations we are getting some smut here.
I'm bad at writing smut but I still tried as I want it. So please enjoy and the one who are uncomfortable, just skip that perticular part, nothing to worry.

Everyone were enjoying Jeonghan's birthday party. Which was given by Seungcheol with the help of Wonwoo's team.

"You guys I fucking love this surprise". Jeonghan was so happy.

"Anything for you baby". Seungcheol kisses his head.

"Shall we dance?" Chan asked and everyone hummed in response.

"How about We are going Solo?" Jeonghan asked to make it more fun.

"That's really great idea, so it's bday boys request, we can't refuse". Seungkwan clapped his hand being cheerful.

The music starts and they were ready.

"Go Mingyu, Go Mingyu".

"Me? okay".

Mingyu dance and everyone cheered, then Minghao, Joshua, Seokmin, Seungcheol, Seungkwan and Hansol also did.
Everyone cheered more when it was Chan's turn, as the younger was dancing so passionately, then Jihoon, Jun and Soonyoung dances, and everyone cheered again.
It was Shownu's turn and everyone were so impressed by the older as he dances flawlessly. They really cheered so much for him.
Lastly it was Wonwoo's turn and Wonwoo don't know what to do, he was a little nervous as he never did something like this.

"Wonwoo, Wonwoo". They cheered. Soonyoung don't know if Wonwoo can dance or not so he didn't want it to get awkward.
"Guys let's not force him". He said but then the music starts and Wonwoo started to dance.
Soonyoung can't believe that Wonwoo can dance so much better than he has thought.
After Wonwoo's turn Jeonghan cleared his throat getting everyone's attention.

"Guys guys, I want to see that". He said smricking at Soonyoung and Jihoon. They both shook their hands and Jeonghan frown.

"Ahhh okay, Jihoonaaaa shall we?" Soonyoung asked offering his hand. Jihoon looked at him with a surprise face, as he knows that Soonyoung used to call him Jihoonaaaa when they were best friends before dating, and seeing at his eyes, it tells that he has no feelings that Jihoon used to see when they were in love. Does it means Soonyoung now don't have the same feelings anymore? Rather than being sad, Jihoon was happy as they both can let go of each other now and start their new life with someone else. Jihoon took his hand and smrick.

"Sure looser". He said.

"Guys it's a battle". Seungkwan shouted as he was very excited. Whenever Soonyoung and Jihoon have dance battle it's always their friends favourite view to see. They were excited to see it after a long time. Wonwoo and Soonyoung's coworker were still confused.

(No but I want them to do a dance battle one more time)

Soonyoung and Jihoon started of with a battle but ended up dancing together as always. They were happy while dancing as everyone can see their genuine smile after a long time, Jihoon rarely show so many imotions and today he was surely so much happy.

Wonwoo was happy seeing Soonyoung so happy but he'll not lie that more than happy, he was jealous. So jealous of Jihoon, as Soonyoung was so happy being with him. And his jealousy hit another level when Jihoon and Soonyoung hugged happily after finishing the battle. Soonyoung do told him that Jihoon doesn't love him but it is not proven yet so Wonwoo was afraid that Soonyoung will go back to him. There was so much in his mind and to clear it of, he decided to drink. And basically he doesn't get drunk easily but he has drank more than his tolerance level.

The party continued them being drunk and dancing like crazy.
Minghao and Jun nowhere to be found as the two were having a heated makeout session in their room. Seungkwan took Hansol out of the hall and to the sea shore. They sat on the sand in the cold weather. Both were looking at the beautiful sky upon them. It has many stars and looked very beautiful.

"Hansollie, wanna play a game?" Seungkwan asked and Hansol nodded with a smile.

"Okay I'll flip this coin, if Heads then I'm yours, if tales then You are mine". He said smiling cheesyly.

"That's was cheesy but I'll like to make you mine". Hansol replied and leaned in to kiss the older passionately. Seungkwan can't even react as he was quickly pulled by the younger to a room. Seungkwan can't believe they are going to do it on the first day of dating, but nothing happened as Hansol only cuddle and kisses him.

Soonyoung saw Wonwoo was standing alone, drinking. so he decided to go to him. He just went there when Mingyu suddenly showed up out of nowhere.

"Wonu hyung, can I dance with you?" He asked with his puppy face.

"Ammm actually....."

"Go Wonwoo, you should go and dance with him". Soonyoung said, it's not like he wanted to but Mingyu made him say that. Wonwoo just nodded as he thought Soonyoung was trying to avoid him again and he doesn't need him anymore, so he went to dance with Mingyu.
Soonyoung gave them a big smile but inside of him was really angry and what is it called that Soonyoung can't accept, yes Jealous. He was feeling jealous of Mingyu.

He sat at the bar corner where Joshua and Seokmin where sitting enjoying the party. They noticed Soonyoung and his dagger like gaze, staring at Mingyu and Wonwoo who were dancing like a couple, with the other two couples JeongCheol and ShowHoon. They exchange a confused look before going to him and talking to him.

"Hey my tiger, what happened?" Joshua asked stroking Soonyoung's hairs.

"Me? Nothing". Soonyoung replied ignoring the older's gaze sipping his drink.

"Are you perhaps jealous?" Seokmin ask and Soonyoung looked at him with his eyes wide open.

"Why would I?" He said and drank more.

Mingyu and Wonwoo were dancing when Mingyu leaned in and whispered something into older's ear. It made Soonyoung's blood boil. But what Mingyu whispered made Wonwoo stunned. As he said I know that your dating is fake.

"See hyung. I know you two are acting and I was going to go after you but I can't I guess". Mingyu pouted and Wonwoo gave him a confused look.

Mingyu once again pulled Wonwoo close by his waist, Wonwoo would have pushed him hard if he wasn't drunk. Cause you love him, so this is a goodbye crush kiss.

Mingyu kisses Wonwoo's cheeks which made him shocked but it made Soonyoung pissed as he angrily got up from his spot and was about to go to Wonwoo, but got stopped by Jihoon.

"Let's drink together". Jihoon said and Soonyoung just nodded and they started to drink. They were talking and laughing as they are not uncomfortable with each other now.

Wonwoo saw Soonyoung happily sharing drinks with Jihoon which he didn't like. He went to Soonyoung and pulled him out of the hall.
"Wonu?....."
"Let's go back Soonyoung......" He said and pulled Soonyoung's arm till they reached their room.

"What are you doing Wonwoo?" Soonyoung asked in annoyance.

"What were you doing Kwon Soonyoung?" Wonwoo asked angrily.

"What I did huh?" Soonyoung retorts as he was also angry about what happened earlier.

"Do you want to go back to Jihoon?" Wonwoo asked anger in his eyes.

"Why do you care, you have Mingyu now. Oowww right you took the wrong person in Wonwoo, Mingyu should be the with you righ....." Soonyoung can't continue as Wonwoo locked his lips with his own. Soonyoung was a little surprised but then he melted in the kiss, his hand wrapped around Wonwoo's back.
Wonwoo's kiss was forceful but hot.
Wonwoo held Soonyoung's thigh and pulled him up, Soonyoung too wrapped his legs around Wonwoo's torso, not breaking the kiss.
They parted for a while to catch their breaths but again attached their lips.
The kiss was wet and hot.
Wonwoo moved them to bed and let go of Soonyoung, the older whined because of the loss of Wonwoo's touch, Wonwoo leaned in and kissed him again.

Wonwoo's hand made their way inside Soonyoung's shirt, touching his bare skin. Then he took off his coat and shirt, same with Soonyoung. Wonwoo started to suck the skin of Soonyoung's neck leaving marks. The older was just so much in pleasure.
Wonwoo marked Soonyoung's chest with his kisses and love bite.
The he unbuckle older's belt and removed his pants making him naked.
They locked their eyes and a smile plaster over their faces.

"I love you Wonwoo". Soonyoung pulled Wonwoo yet in another kiss. Wonwoo removed his own pants in the process and both were now fully naked.
Wonwoo was already hard leaking the precum. He used it as a lube and put his member inside Soonyoung's hole. It hurts really much as Soonyoung let out a loud moan, tears started to fall from his eyes. Wonwoo looked at him with his worried eyes.

"Should I stop?" He asked innocently, Soonyoung shook his head and pulled Wonwoo close.

"Don't mind if I bite". Soonyoung said and Wonwoo started to move. He started with slow pace. Soonyoung bite Wonwoo's shoulder so he will not moan out loud.

"Faster". Soonyoung said in like a whispered tone, Wonwoo started to do it faster. He aslo help Soonyoung's member with his hand and it didn't take long for him to cum. Soonyoung came all over his stomach while Wonwoo came inside the older.
Both were panting heavily, Wonwoo creases Soonyoung's cheeks and kiss his lips. Then he layed beside Soonyoung, wrapping his arms around the older. Both were so drunk to care about their dirty body and bed. They both just sleep hugging each other.

On the other hand, Jihoon was drunk too but because he was happy. Shownu was adoring the drunk younger as his cheeks were all red and he was looking so cute. Everyone were going back to their rooms so Shownu too took Jihoon to their room.
Shownu layed the younger on the bed and was going to change but Jihoon pulled him by his shirt and kissed him. Shownu was shocked but little did he was happy. He kissed him back and they started to get into it.
Shownu removed his clothes while Jihoon removed his own. Both again kissed. Shownu kissed Jihoon's milky body leaving some marks. Jihoon did aslo left some marks on the older. Then Shownu used his fingers first to open the hole before entering his member. He started to thrust inside Jihoon. The both were having the pleasure of their life and that's how they ended up having sex. Both without any regret and a new feeling which is love.

Soonyoung : Wonu, Wonu, Wonu

Wonwoo : (looking up from his file) What Soonyoung?

Soonyoung : I love you.

Wonwoo : You know what? I fucking love you my idiot boyfriend.

Picture doesn't belong to me but look how cute 🥺🥺

Ohhh my god did I just wrote smut? I'm really really bad at this and I can't write much so here is the outcome. But guess what, you guys will going to get many more surprises in the future chapters. So be excited buddies.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

511 27 23
ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ɪᴅᴏʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɪɴ ᴀ sᴜᴄᴄᴇssғᴜʟʟ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ. ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜɪs ᴄᴏᴜsɪɴ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢs. ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴀʟʟɪɴ...
3.4K 176 28
He would like so much his best friend to love him like he does, but his best friend only sees him as his little brother. What's more, he's just gone...
1K 31 9
two coincidental soulmates meet by accident. [discontinued]
165K 9.2K 58
❝dude, that kid hates the world.❞ in which jihoon who sees the worst in people meets soonyoung, someone who sees the best in people (lowercase intend...