The Accidental Groom

By ChhaviGupta51

Myra's dream wedding turned into a nightmare when her groom, showed up with another woman, declaring that the... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 17

1.9K 303 61
By ChhaviGupta51

Raj's POV

" Raj? Where are you going? Some of the rituals are still to be done. "  Mom said.

" Mom, I am having a splitting  headache. Please either cancel them or do it with her alone. I can't even stand at the moment. " I replied trying to control my frustration.

" What happened to you? Roohi, please see what happened to him." Mom said as Roohi was a doctor.

"  What are you feeling, Bhai?" Roohi asked and checked my pulse.

" Severe headache like migraine."  I lied.

" Oh, it must be because of too much tension and all the stress and fatigue. Ron bhai said that you were in Gym working out for hours. "  She said checking my Blood pressure

" Not for hours... He is always exaggerating don't you know him till now? "  I said.

" Oh, really?? I am exaggerating?  For your kind information, our gym instructor called me and asked me to take you back because you had been working out like mad for more than two hours. Obviously, it is fatigue. " Ron said.

" No!! It is not fatigue... It is you, who gave me this headache."
I shouted at him.

He caught my hand and pulled me to the study as it was soundproof.

" Where are you taking him, Ron?? He is having a headache... " Chachi said.

" I gave him this headache so I am going to treat him as well. Don't worry, he will be fine. "He said pulling me with him.

" Tell me, what is your problem now?? " Ron asked once he closed the door.

" You don't know?? But you always know everything... You know my feelings for her, now tell me what am I feeling right now. And what am I supposed to do with that girl? "  I yelled.

" What do you mean by that??  You loved her and wanted to get married to her,  so she is your wife now. What else do you want?? " 

" I want to run away from here... I don't want to be in the same room as her. Tell me what to do now. "I said.

" Go to your room!! You are married now. Please, don't be angry, talk to her. Things will get sorted out soon. She just kissed a guy, for god's sake, it is not a big thing. "  Ron said.

" Talk to her? Now? You got me in this mess... Why didn't you suggest I talk to her at that time??"

" Her family asked you if you wanted to talk to her. You could have talked at that time. " Ron said.

" But I had already agreed to marry in front of everyone by then. I could not back out later. You don't know what have you got me in."  I yelled.

" I got you in this mess?? I tried to sort your life, you have been sulking since that day in Surat. " Ron explained.

" Who told you to sort things between us? I don't want a  cheater like her. " I said as I was very annoyed.

" Fine!! Curse me all you want. Punish me if you want. But don't behave like this... You know that you still want her. "

" No, I don't. "

" Then why did you agree to get married to her? "

" Because otherwise, you were going to marry her. How could you? "

" Raj, accept it that you like her and could not think of anyone else marrying her. That's why you accepted the proposal. Ok, punch me to a pulp if you think that I did anything wrong. Trust me brother, no one knows you better than me. Forget everything, start afresh. "

" Easier said than done. I can't forget that she kissed him on the same day we kissed. Do you think it was normal? "

"  It is not normal but it is not a very big issue. She just kissed him. Just a kiss... "

" She accepted in front of all of us that she loved him and wanted to get married to him. "

"Maybe she was confused. We all are at times. Trust me, everything will be fine. See, how will you get your answers if you don't even talk to her? "  Ron said.

"  I really want to kill you. You should not have forced me to do this. "

" Don't start again, you know that you also wanted it. But your bruised ego is not allowing you to go ahead. Calm down, you wanted her in your life, now she is yours. "  Ron said.

" But her heart belongs to Manik. "  I argued at it hurt me the most.

" I don't think so, she never looked at him as she used to look at you. There was no chemistry between them. "  He replied.

" Maybe then she preferred economics over chemistry. " I said and smiled sarcastically.

" What? "

" Of course, Manik is extremely rich, much much more than any of us. So she chose money over feelings or chemistry. "  I explained with another sarcastic smile.

" I don't think so... "

" How can you be sure? "  I cut his sentence.

" See they were in a relationship,    Manik accepted that he wanted to tell us but Myra didn't agree. She wanted some time to think about it. She said the same to you. Maybe she was comparing the two of you. As in, who would be a better partner of the two? And being richer is one of his plus points. But if she wanted only money, she could have told her family directly that she was in love with him as he is filthy rich. But she compared both of you. That means she was attracted to you. " He said.

" I don't know... but you have a point. "  I agreed.

" Don't think so much, just calm down!! You are hurt by her behavior but please leave that. Just think that she is not as mature as you. Even Roohi, Ruhan, and I are not as mature as you are, but you love us. The truth is that she is your wife now. Go to your room, please. She is Viren and Sujal's sister too. You promised them and our dad promised their dads that you will take care of her. Go!!  " He pushed me out.

After some time, Chachi asked Myra to follow her. She got up and followed her to my room.

Shit!! How would I share the room with her?  I was annoyed as well as attracted to her.

I was just thinking all this when dad came to me and sat beside me.

" Raj, I am proud of you... You proved that we have given you the right kind of bringing up. You made us proud with your decision... Promise me that you will behave nicely with her. She is new in this house and she needs your support. She is your wife, so she is your responsibility. You have to take care of her. She needs your love, care, and attention. Please be nice to her,  as she deserves your love. Don't forget that, though you are not in love with her, she is also not in love with you. That means she might be feeling exactly like you. Now go to your room and Please be nice to her. I hope you are getting my point. Don't let us down... Sujoy and Viraj have great trust in you and our family, you need to prove that we are worth it. " Dad left after saying that.

I got up and started dragging myself toward my room, opened the door, and went inside. I couldn't even recognize my room. There were flowers and candles everywhere. There were some big earthenware basins and some floating candles were floating on them along with rose petals. A big heart was made with rose petals in the middle of the bed. It was so embarrassing...

Ron!! I hate you. Why did you have to do all this??

She was sitting on the edge of my bed. She got up immediately the moment, she felt my presence in the room.

Oh, God!! Help me in retaining my sanity.

She was looking like the epitome of beauty.

What shall I do now??

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😉😉😉😉😉😉😍😍😍😍😘😘

Good morning friends

What shall Raj do Now??🤣

Please suggest him 🤭🤭 as this is going to be a very long and difficult night for him.

Please vote, comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi 💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 25.8K 56
Marrying someone without your will and then staying in that marriage is difficult. But what happens when you get married to a person who doesn't even...
1.3M 37.9K 41
A story of an Indian girl, a pure and innocent soul, one who finds her happiness in other people's smiles. One who is selfless but fierce. One who lo...
703K 47.9K 81
What would happen when two individuals who don't wish to get married and never believe in the concept of love get married? Will their relationship la...
2.4M 123K 60
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...