𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈~ 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑴𝒆...

נכתב על ידי lazyshrimp11

{ LawLu } { KidLu } Trafalgar Law × Monkey D. Luffy Eustass Kid × Monkey D. Luffy ~~~~~~ Two Demon Kings were... עוד

#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#59
" First Note "
#60
#61
" I'm Sorry, the story will.... "
#63 { END }
" Q & A { With a Small Announcement ) "

#17

968 21 141
נכתב על ידי lazyshrimp11

-------No One's Pov------

Law was alone at the moment, he stood up from his bed and started to put some shirt on, after he finished putting some shirt on, in a hurry, he exited the room and tried to look for Luffy.

"Luffy already left, your Highness."

Law went downstairs and went to the garden, he saw his Dad, having tea alone. He approached his Dad out of anger, and Corazon gave him a cold look which he stopped and didn't walk any further.

"So.. Luffy left. You can't do any fucking about it. Did you guys argue? Fight? Hm? Oh, maybe.. killing each other?"

Law's eyes rolled and decided to go back inside, ignoring Corazon. Corazon who was sitting on a fancy bench in the garden, as he stook a sip on his tea. "It's your fault isn't it?" He asked it to stop Law from walking and he remained silent. Part of him wants to tell the truth and part of him doesn't want to tell the truth. Corazon sigh, "Is your only desire wants to be filled that's why you're so jealous about Kidd taking him away? It's just the body that you want isn't it? Do you want to break his innocence that badly?" Corazon asked once more.

"I haven't touch him, I haven't fuck him.. yet."

"Yet??"

Corazon stared at Law who wasn't even turning around just to face him.

"It's not about sex or how I fuck him, it's not of your concern. I don't need your concern."

"Alright, I let you handle this on your own, I won't help, not a single hand. All I want to say is "Good Luck". But promise me that you won't lay a finger on that innocent boy to hurt him."

"I don't have any intention of doing that."

Law fully walks away, leaving Corazon in the garden alone. Corazon hummed for a moment, as he put his tea down on a fancy table. He has no intention of following Law, whether it was a bad idea or good idea. Corazon left him be, he knew he meant to take care of everything.

'Law.. You must've felt something. If you don't, then you'll absolutely regret it later on.'

Corazon grab his cigarette and starts light up the edge with his lighter and starts to smoke. One of the devil servants give him a name of a few women. It was more like a request, to sleep with in one night, to fuck in one night. As Corazon mutter to himself.

"Really? For fuck sake, is it always been fucking like this? Oh my damn god, do I look like fucker? That much?"

The devil servants look at each other and sweatdrop, "N-No." they answer. Corazon checks their names, some of them are young.

Corazon has in a different shape, then he saw a picture of nude pictures about women and he blue a smoke in the 5 pictures.

"What a bloody body, but.." He burns the pictures instead and smirk. "Why don't you guys just serve me a cup of tea? That would be quite nice. For someone like me." Corazon only give a nice request from them as they nod and leave the room. He burns the names and contract papers.

And blew a smoke.

"Sleeping with women.. how childish is that."

Corazon thinks for a moment, 'Sleeping with women..' Corazon smirk. 'I don't need a woman who will just waste my fucking time. But if I really have one then I can't help but feel shock or surprise.' Corazon stares at his cigarette.

'Shock or surprise, if a woman, exceeds my expectations..'

Corazon ended up smirking.

'Then.. I can claim her as my own.'

Smoking as he hummed for a moment, now he thinks about his idiotic son made his day just quite awful, if he just raised him correctly. Or respectfully.

'Well, at least Law started to know how to get eventually "Hurt" by someone he deeply.. fall for.'

•|•|•

It was afternoon.

And school was finished.

Law knew what school he studies in, so he waited. His car was parked in the front gate. Waiting for Luffy to come out. His eyes saw a man wearing a Straw Hat, it was Luffy, he was with Zoro and his friends, seems to be having a lot of fun so he followed them in some other way.

In every store, every café nearby and some beautiful places, he waited until Luffy was alone.

And finally in the evening.

Law caught him, walking alone, and ended up sitting on one bench at the bus-stop. 'He's waiting for a bus?' Law decided to drive, and park his car in front of him.

And Luffy on the other hand was astonished when he saw Law's car, and yet he stuck his tongue out.

"Get in."

"No."

"Get fucking in before I change my mind."

"So? I don't care if you leave. I don't want to. Your mean, perverted and worse person. You don't even recognize me as your friend, so I don't want to. You and I are not friends."

Luffy crossed his arms and looked away from Law, Law rolled his eyes, "C'mon. I didn't actually mean to look at you that way, I sincerely apologize for what happened." Law tried to apologize as long as he could apologize but Luffy still won't accept it. "Just.." Law sigh and can't believe he'll say this.

"Just give me a chance to prove that I'm your friend."

Luffy finally looks at Law if he is truthfully honest, "What makes you say that you're "Honest" with it?.. Torao has always been honest, I can see it from the looks of your eyes. The fact that I couldn't accept the way you look at me." Luffy says, Law gets out of the car and walks towards him, "Torao, look, I can just for a-----" he was cut off when Law just carried Luffy on his shoulders.

"P-PUT ME DOWN M-MORON!! WERE IN PUBLIC!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?! KIDNAPPING ME!?!? HOW DARE YOU HEARTLESS DEMON!!"

Law irked, 'This guy sometimes wants me to give him a good smack..' Law just carried him and went to his car, he opened a door on the back-seat and just threw Luffy inside and slammed the door. "YOU MORON!!! HEY!!!" Law ignored his childish insignificant whines all over, even though it was annoying, he didn't care anymore. He went to the driver-seat and started the engine of the car, he closed the door and started to drive away.

Inside the car while driving in the middle of the road.

"THIS IS INSANE!!! YOU HEARTLESS DEMON!! LET ME OUT!! STOP THE CAR!!!"

"No."

"WHY NOT!?!"

"Didn't I say? I want you to give me a chance."

Luffy clicks his tongue out of annoyance, he just leans back to his seat and pouts.

A few moments later.

Law stopped the car, it was a forest that they'd stop by. "Where the heck are we!? I wanna go home! I'm starving Torao!!!" Luffy rolled out on the backseat, Law got out of the car as well as Luffy. "Torao, I'm hungry!! I wanna go home! Take me home or I'll go home by myself!!!" Luffy grumpily said, Law was planning something unusual that he had never done before.

"C'mon Torao, I want to--.. Hey!!!"

Law ended up carrying Luffy in his arms, "What the heck are you doing!? Put me down!!! I can walk!!!!" in total bridal style, Luffy got embarrassed, for his entire life, he was never been carried like this. "T-TORAO!! PUT ME DOWN!! I D-DON'T WANT THIS!!!" He was totally embarrassed and doesn't want to be carried like this, like a "Princess".

Law remained silent as he looked at his reddened face, Luffy was embarrassed, "Don't carry me!! I don't want this at all!!!" Luffy outrage but strong wind passed by, as Law wanted to laugh at it but he remained silent and didn't say a word as his devilish wings appeared on his back.

"W-What are you planning!? This is called "Kidnapping"!! Put me down this instant!! Torao!!"

Luffy decides to jump but Law already flew away from the ground carrying him, now Luffy hesitates to jump off how high they are out of the ground.

"YOU BASTARD!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?!?!"

"Calm the fuck down! My ears will explode!!!"

Luffy shuts up, Law can finally breathe in and out clearly as he starts to fly in the sky, he flies higher above the clouds, Luffy wraps his arms around Law's neck tightly so as not to fall.

Law flew higher as cold wind passed by them, and the full moon caught Luffy's attention. "WOAH!! THE MOON IS SO BIG!! THE STARS ARE SHINING!! AMAZING!!! THE CLOUDS ARE SO SOFT LIKE COTTON CANDY!!!!" Luffy's eyes sparkled so much out of excitement, he couldn't take his eyes off the beautiful view that he is just seeing right now, Law looks down at him, he can tell how happy Luffy was, he can see the spark in his eyes.

"Do you love it?"

"Hmp, I'm still mad at you. Is this why you take me here? For forgiveness?"

"Probably."

Luffy didn't say a word as his eyes landed on the moon again. "Torao.." Luffy called, "What??" Law looked down at Luffy, Luffy was not that heavy so he doesn't mind him carrying in bridal.

"Why do you want your desires to be fulfilled?"

That was a straight question that Law didn't expect him to question. Out of the question, "What makes you say that? Did I say I want my desires to be fulfilled?" Law asked, Luffy shook his head.

"You didn't tell me, I just see it through your eyes whenever I look at you. What makes you want that?"

"Because no one can fulfill what I want."

Law simply and blankly answers him, Luffy remains silent, as he gazes at the stars and Law doesn't say much. He let Luffy gaze everything, the moon, the stars and everything he could see. He didn't ask about Eustass because Luffy might give him an answer that he'll hate the most.

"I'm also going back."

"To where???"

"To the Underworld, I have settling matters there. But I will be back here. It's just very boring there. That's why I keep visiting here in the Human world for a reason."

"What's the reason you wanted to stay here??"

"Well.. nothing. I have no other reason, maybe because Dad is here?"

Luffy only gives Law a short nod in response. He didn't have any good words that he was willing to say. Sometimes, he can't understand if Law was acting cold-hearted, and sometimes, he is kind but sometimes he can be cruel and annoying.

"Torao.. sometimes I can't understand you."

Law looked at him again, "Why?" he asked in such a curious way, "You're sometimes kind and yet you're sometimes annoying and cold-hearted. So it's confusing sometimes when I'm with you? Say Torao.." Law listens to every word he says, other words he doesn't actually care about, he slightly clenches at Luffy, "What?" Law's attention was only at Luffy right now, Luffy seems trying to say but he couldn't quite hear it. "What?" So he repeated the same question as far as he can ask. He was ready to answer the next question Luffy will give.

"I'm asking if you ever have someone? What's that called again? Like.. relationship?? No, "Love" isn't it???"

Law hummed for a moment and thought for a perfect answer for that. 

"I did, but that doesn't mean I have that someone. I don't have any interest in any kind of relationship. But I have someone that I can spend the night with, do you know what I mean?"

"Sleepover?"

"No!!"

Law just doesn't know what to say anymore, Luffy's innocence is driving him crazy to the core.
So he asked.

"Do you know "Sex" is?"

That question made Luffy blink a few times and slightly tilt his head on the side.

"Sex? I read that many times on filling papers, it says that sex is about genders. Then of course, my sex gender is a male! Torao's so dumb!"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEAN MORON!!"

Law was totally embarrassing himself for nothing, he should stop asking that kind of questions from now on, he prefers Luffy like this anyway. As long as Luffy forgives him right now, and so on for that. With a cold wind that passes them, Luffy feels slightly sleepy.

It's been a while since they've stayed in the middle of the sky.

Looking at the moon.

"Mugiwara-ya?"

He stared at Luffy, Luffy's cheeks were leaning on his tattooed chest, sleeping peacefully. Luffy felt exhausted somehow. Law tried to shake him off to wake up but he wasn't able to wake him up. Law flew down, slowly, so he wouldn't wake him up.

In a long while, he reached the ground as his devilish wings disappeared like a burning fire that faded along with the wind. Law carried Luffy in his one arm, sitting on his mascular, tattooed arm and opening the backseat door from the car and putting Luffy back inside. Luffy was snoring as hell.

Law closed as he sighed, "I guess I'll take him home." Law muttered softly.

"Did you apologize properly?"

In the dark forest, someone spoke like a whisper, over and over again, the same questions that have been asking him.

Like it was the "Nature" was talking to him.

"Yeah, I did and who might you be? A Demon that also stayed here in this World?"

When Law asks that, no words come from the dark forest in a while. Law can feel the heavy pressure aura, he doesn't know what to feel at all.
If he should be scared, confident or more confusing feelings building up in this body.

"Show yourself." Law commanded.

"Why would I? Don't be so funny, it's making me laugh."

'That.. Voice!..' Law's eyes widened, he certainly knew that voice was. That voice that spoke in the dark forest, was none other than Luffy's voice. Law was not making a joke, the laughter, won't stop.

"Who the fuck----"

As he felt an arm wrap around his neck at the back and whispered to him in a husky, breathy, cold tone of voice.

"Torao, you're so sweet. So lovely, so.. funny. How.. Fun!!!~"

Dozens of laughter can be heard, Law immediately turns around and there was no one around, even in the forest, just heard laughter and another laughter, until it stopped and faded. "Show yourself." He commanded once more, not showing any fear from those cold devilish golden eyes of his. However.

No voice responds to him, no voice of laughter can be heard anymore.

It was peacefully quiet, as he looked up as the clouds moved away from the Moon, showing the full Moon. A very beautiful, full Moon.

"Tch.. Fuck, just who the fuck.. is there someone has the same voice as Mugiwara-ya? That's totally fucking impossible." He went inside to the driver's seat as he saw Luffy who was snoring so loudly, sleeping peacefully, curling up like a ball.

•|•|•

It was the next day.

Last night, Law took Luffy home before he got home.

Right now in the dining room, his head was throbbing in pain since last night, he kept remembering that hilarious, devilish laugh, like it was making a huge impact on his head.

"What's wrong??" Corazon asked, "Nothing.. Last night, did you send some servants to check on me?" Law asked, like he was so exhausted. "No, I haven't. Why? Did something happen?" Corazon got more curious about what Law was trying to say from him.

"I.. there was this fucking voice, he has the same voice as Mugiwara-ya but I.. I don't know who the guy is, the voice who talked to me last night."

"A voice? Same as Luffy? That's.. hard to believe."

"I know this is hard to believe, but there was this voice.. his aura is intense, very intense, I just don't know how to describe it."

Corazon looks at his son, Law wasn't lying and he can see that from his face. "Did he show himself?" Corazon asked and Law shook his head, meaning that the one who spoke to him last night didn't even appear or show himself.

One thing he only remembers was that voice, the same voice Luffy has, the laughter, the chuckles and the thing that spoke to him.

It was very the same.

•|•|•

Meanwhile, Luffy is in the café.

After being with Sanji, he exited the café.

"I'm late!! I'm late!!!"

He carries his backpack and runs without stopping, what's worse, the bus left him. He was too late.

"ACE AND SABO WILL KILL ME IF I SKIP CLASS!!!"

Luffy looks terrified as he shuffled his hair much worse. Calling himself an "Idiot" for a reason. "Nami is going to kill me if I don't return her notebook!!!" Luffy panic again, thinking about Nami killing him for not returning her notebook.

"Luffy!"

Luffy looks back as his eyes widened and smiles so brightly, "Penguin!!" Luffy approached Penguin, "You seemed in panic? What's wrong?" Penguin sweatdrop, he can totally see in Luffy's face that was pale and stressed out. "Anyway! No time to explain!! Do you have any types of car!!? Or anything!?! I'm late!! Even the Teachers will scold me again!!!" Luffy spins like crazy. "Calm down! Calm down!!" Penguin calmed him down as he saw him sobbing, Penguin sweats a lot.

"Stop crying!!"

Penguin sigh.

He didn't bring his motorcycle, then he thinks for a moment. He looked at the time. 'The train station! It still has time!' Penguin grabbed his hand, "Hey! Where are we going!? The school is that way!!" Luffy gets drag in another way of direction, "No! I didn't bring my motorcycle so let's use the Train instead!!" Penguin said.

"But the train is still far!---"

Got drag in many directions and more, Penguin is getting tired of running, even Luffy.

At the past minutes, they made it to the stations.

5 minutes left before it was close as Penguin dragged Luffy with him and went inside the train, the door in the train finally closed as it started to move. Luffy sighs in relief. "Anyway, let's find some seats." Penguin says, he was panting, exhausted.

"Thank you for helping me a-again!!"

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP CRYING!!"

In the moment later, they found some seats, it seems very quiet. Very odd. And awkwardly, Luffy was studying even though it was hard. "Do you need help?" Penguin asked. "Yeah, sure. I just can't get why.. this and this.. part of it, I don't get it.." Penguin nods and nods his head, as he moves closer and grabs a pen.

"You see......"

He started to teach him that Luffy would specifically get easily. It was first hard to understand but Penguin gave him signs and clues. It totally works, Luffy seems to get it so much better and easier.

"Wait! Wait.. is that it!? So easy! Where should I write it!? Like to pronounce it!.. Sorry! I suck at spelling!!"

'I can't totally argue with him for that specific reason.'

Penguin grabs his hand and starts to lead his hand and fingers of how to write it. As Penguin led his hand of how to draw a line for the Mathematical Numbers and graphics. Luffy slightly glances at Penguin.

At first, he just thought he was an idiot, a joker, and yet, kind.

Maybe Penguin has more hidden skills? Or maybe he just hide it for a reason, to act usually "Dumb".

Penguin looks back at him, "Something wrong? Focused! We don't have any time!!" Penguin panic, "Yes! Right!!" Luffy focused on his teaching. Luffy noticed Penguin's hand was trembling, was he that nervous? Or maybe, he tried to be as gentle as he could? Penguin seems to know how to control how to touch someone without their permission.

"Penguin."

"What?"

"You're really.."

Penguin tilted his head and looked at Luffy who was answering. The papers and the notebook.

It was lively and quiet on the train.

"Gentle."

He continues to finish the short sentence.

"Really?" Penguin looked at his hand, who was trembling slightly, it was not eager to touch him, he was just careful, and slightly nervous. Luffy's hands were fragile and delicate, and he doesn't want to hurt it or force him to write and do as he says.

"Penguin.."

Again.

"Hm?"

"Why can't Torao be someone like you? Kind and gentle. You are a demon but.."

Penguin stiffen when Luffy finishes those words. Hearing it was lively, and was surprising. To him.

"You are a Demon but.. you have a Human heart."

Penguin doesn't know what to say.

"It.. well, it depends how others treat me and how I treat others. I envy you for being strong even though you're a Human."

The words "Envy".

He remembers Killer's words.

The same words but not the same person. Different person.

Luffy slightly lifted up his hat as his eyes widened and covered it up again. "What!--- H-Hey!! My hat!!" Penguin was startled, as Luffy focused on his answer sheets.

Penguin stared down at him, answering again, on his own. Penguin have no words for that. It feels like Luffy is avoiding his eye-contact.

'Did I do something wrong!? A-Again!?'

It wasn't because he did something wrong, it was because Luffy seem like he saw something. From his face.

Penguin notice his nape was the shade of red.

'Did he have a fever? Then the Highness will kill me!!!'

Penguin panicked more, "Hey Luffy---". He and Luffy has different thoughts in mind. Luffy seems very grateful to be with Penguin and on the other hand, Penguin, panicking to death.

"Why can't Torao be like you?"

The same question.

"Because.."

Luffy stare at Penguin's hand who was holding his, trying to guide the lines.

"I'm a different person to Law. He and I are not the same person. If we were the same then I should have treated you the same as Law treated you."

It was such a simple answer that Penguin only think. After the lines are finish, he finally let go of Luffy's hand.

"I... See. I guess Penguin is different then."

"What??"

Penguin didn't get it at all.

A few minutes.

They arrive at the location that has a shorter route to the school, "Thanks!" Luffy exited the train as well as Penguin, Penguin touched his Straw Hat and put it on top of Luffy's head. "Bye!! Thanks Penguin!!!" He rush away in the shorter route. Penguin wave back. Penguin stare at his hand.

"Well, going back to work!"

He whistles and starts to walk away in a different direction as he saw the red figure running away with a Straw Hat.

'That question....'

The question keep repeating on his head.

'What a funny question...'

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

20.5K 804 22
Vampires. Ruthless cruel beings that drink the blood of humans for their own sick pleasure. They kill without reason other than for food or to concea...
365K 10.8K 32
| SLOWLY EDITING | | THE SEQUEL HAS BEEN RELEASED: Prologue + Chapters 1-6) This book has a few grammatical errors but read if you please. It is said...
48.1K 1.4K 15
[NEKO CAT AU] COMPLETED☑️ They say Celestial Dragons are Gods, well only some of them. They're dirty, cold-hearted, perverts who have nothing better...
8.8K 347 12
"Hey, y/n..." "Yes, Luffy? What's the matter?" "Don't you have a dream?" "...I do..." "Well, what is it?" "...I want to go home. I wanna see my famil...