๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™. | ๐—ก๐—”๐—ฅ๐—จ๏ฟฝ...

Von st4ar_11

โžค๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ฌ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช... Mehr

II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI

I

2.6K 76 17
Von st4ar_11

IT was a sweet April morning, and the skies were a clear blue. The sun shone brightly, and the sky was bright and blue and azure.

In the Village Hidden in the Leaves in the Land of Fire, an academy stood in the middle of the town. It was a ninja academy, and it was filled with many students who were ready to graduate on that fine morning.

Students sat in random areas of the classroom, many indulged in ecstatic conversations. They were to formally graduate in their classroom and become full fledged ninjas, genin, and they were over the moon. Many sat in groups of three and four, and a few sat alone, waiting for an orientation to begin.

This orientation was to brief them what they would be doing now they had graduated, and most of the adolescents that were in the room were all giddy with excitement. Of course they would be excited, they would finally becoming full fledged ninja and fufil their dream of serving their village as a proud warrior. It was a great accomplishment for anyone, whether teen or adult, and that alone made those who had graduated feel exhilarated. It was an honourable profession, and that alone made the teens feel more exited than they had ever been in their lives.

All of the teens in the classroom had the symbol of their village, the Hidden Leaf symbol on a forehead protector that rested on different parts of their body. Many had opted to place it on their foreheads where it belonged, but the other few had placed the headband on different places, such as limbs or belts.

The doors to the small academy classroom slammed opened, and two girls, one blonde girl and another pink haired girl entered. They shouted the word "goal!" simultaneously, panting. Not many of those in the class looked at them, they were use to their behaviour. One black haired girl who had been playing with her fingers looked up at the girls who had entered and looked back down at her hands soon after.

The black haired girl was sat at the back corned of the classroom next to a boy with spiky hair. Her thin hair was scattered over the back of her neck as she looked down at her hands, playing with a bracelet. The boy next to her had his head in his hands, his eyes shut and was attempting to nap in midst of the eager chatter of his classmates.

In front of her sat an ebony haired boy who bore a cold expression, and a short blonde haired boy, Naruto, who sat a seat away from him. The pink haired girl from before had approached the black haired boy, leaving her argument with the blonde girl from earlier. She charged up to the cold boy, and when Naruto who was sat next to him stood up to try and greet the pinkette she pushed him out of the way.

"Is the seat next to you free, Sasuke-kun?"

The boy, called Sasuke, looked up at the pink haired girl, Sakura, and gave her a dismissing look. The look flew last her. The blonde haired girl, Ino, marched from the classroom door and stood by the seat next Sasuke. "I came in the classroom first, so I should get to sit next to him!"

Another purple haired girl with uneven haircut approached the two arguing girls. "I came here before you guys! Lemme sit next to Sasuke-kun!"

Ino rolled her eyes at her and gave her a light shove backward. "Shut up Ami, no one would want to sit next to you anyway, even if you were the last person on earth."

The three girls had brought on a large amount of attention after asking to sit next to Sasuke, and then it brought along almost every girl in the classroom to debate over it. Many girls stood up from their seats and joined the squabble, shouting over one another.

"I came before you two, so I should get to sit next him!"

"No I did!"

"I did!"!

"Let me sit next to Sasuke-kun! He's mine!"

"What the heck! You're clearly delusional 'cause he's mine!"

"Ugh, listen, I did!"

"I did!"

"I obviously came before you!"

"I want to sit next to him!"

The black haired girl wasn't part of the girls who debate about sitting next to the boy in front of her, and she watched girls' quarrel in boredom. The girls' shouts had increased im volume, and because the classroom door was still open, the shouts echoed into the academy hallways.

The blonde boy who had gotten pushed by the rosette prior to the girls' quarell stood up from the floor. He crouched on the desk in front of the boy who the girls were arguing over, and sneered at him. A girl watched this from behind, slightly interested. The blonde scrunched his nose, and the two boys glared at eachother. The girls who stood on the side from the two shouted at the blonde.

"Get down from the desk, Naruto!"

"Leave Sasuke -kun alone!"

"Naruto, you're so dead!"

The blonde, Naruto, payed no mind to the girls, obviously annoyed by Sasuke. They stared down at eachother, eyes locked. A boy from the desk in front of Naruto pushed Naruto back with his elbow by accident, and Naruto's lips were smashed into Sasuke's in seconds.

A small laugh was heard from the back of the classroom, and it was all that could be heard now that the class had gotten eerily silent. All commotion between the girls had halted, and all eyes were on Naruto and Sasuke who had stopped kissing and were disgusted.

The black haired girl who had been watching them was laughing, and she couldn't stop. As the silence grew longer, her laugh continued to grow in pitch, and now as time passed it had become a laugh that most wouldn't expect a girl to have.

Her laugh was a high pitched giggle that even she found amusing. A hand was placed over the mouth of the girl, not to stop her laughing, but to shield her laughing mouth from the class and those who might look. Not many seemed to care of the girl who was laughing, but a few eyes were on her and her small snickers. A few others in the class began to snicker along with the girl, the class slowly filling with laughter from those who weren't fighting over who would sit next to Sasuke.

Sasuke had shifted his body to turn around and face the laughter behind him. He glared at the girl, and his face carried an expression of annoyance. However, his glare had only fueled her laughter and now her eyes had began to form tears in them. The boy next to her caught onto the glare and whispered something to her.

"You should stop laughing, Riki, they're gonna kill you if you don't."

The girl, Riki, nodded, and after many attempts to quieten down her laughs finally reduced to low sniggers that went unheard to the boy in front of her and those in the class.

Now, the crowd of girls who had been arguing earlier had a menacing look in their eyes, and they brought their fists up infront of their chests. They cracked the bones in their hands intimidatingly, an ominous sneer upon their pale faces. The pinkette lead them at the front, her eyebrows furrowed in anger.

"Naruto, I'll kill you!"

And Riki began to laugh once more.

▂▂▂▂▂❦▂▂▂▂▂

"Team 7!"

Riki yawned softly, hand to her mouth, and leaned back in her chair. On her right sat Ino Yamanaka, the blonde girl who had been arguing with the pinkette earlier, and to her left sat Shikamaru Nara, a black haired boy with spiky hair that was pulled into a ponytail.

The scene from earlier on in the morning had died down after their teacher, Iruka Umino had made his entrance. Naruto wasn't saved from the girls though, he had a few bruises on his face from their attack on him. Riki had found it quite funny at the time, but she couldn't help but feel sorry for the boy. But Naruto Uzumaki was the resident class clown of their class, it wasn't any of her business what he did.

"Naruto Uzumaki!"

The blonde boy was now sat in the row in front of her, with the pinkette and Sasuke. Riki could practically feel the excitement rolling off him, the boy was shaking in his seat.

"Sakura Haruno!"

Sakura sighed and let her head hang low. On the other hand, Naruto screamed with glee. "Yay!"

"Sasuke Uchiha!"

Now it was Naruto's turn to hang his head, and Sakura stood up as if she had won a prize. "Yes!"

"And—"

And?

Riki heard Iruka mention something about odd numbers and their being a four man team intsead of the usual three, but she had payed no mind to it. As long as she was with someone decent, she didn't mind who, she'd get paired with. Anyone would do. She didn't speak to many of her classmates but she was acquainted with a few of them, which meant that no matter what team she would be put on she wouldn't have any problems fitting in. Sure it would be awkward at first but Riki Hyuga was practically awkwardness incarnate.

However, there were only a few people Riki wouldn't want be put on the same team with at all. She definitely didn't want to in a team with either Sasuke or Naruto. Even if someone were to pay her a few billion ryo* in cash, Riki would never agree to team up with Sasuke or Naruto. Not that she meant to be rude of course, but they were simply far too odd for her. She was naturally quiet around those who she wasn't friends with (the scene from this morning and her laughter was definitely a bad representation of that, she knew) and disliked the idea of many eyes being on her. And Sasuke Uchiha had far too many fangirls.

Riki knew that it would never happen, she could never be placed on a team with those two.

"-Riki Hyuga!"

She had spoke/thought too soon.

"You have to be kidding me," Riki mumbled from her seat at the back, Shikamaru snickering next to her. Her hands were clenched by her sides, and her face had a grimace on it. Riki could feel an intense glare to her right, and she slowly twisted her head to see her friend, Ino, staring at her face intensely, her face tinged of jealousy. She looked away immediately.

Scary.

She quickly turned away from Ino and looked to the front of the classroom, shoving her hands ontop of her lap. She gripped onto the loose material of her trousers. He had to be joking, right? There was no way Riki would ever agree to be put on that team. But then again, it wasn't her choice to make. A team with an energetic blonde, an emo teen and a loud girl. What was there to like?

Nothing. There was nothing Riki liked about being put on that team. Riki began to regret ever signing up to join the ninja academy. Not like she had a choice whether to do it or not, but that was besides the point.

"Sensei, why do I have to be on a team with him?!" Naruto stood up and pointed at Sasuke, who was unbothered.

Why on earth do I have to be on a team with you two?

Iruka sighed. "Naruto, Sasuke has the top grades in the whole class. You, however, have the lowest in the class!"

The class started to laugh at Naruto, and Iruka began to speak again. "We make the teams balanced, so we put the dumbest with the smartest!"

If it was any other situation Riki would've probably let out a snicker. But this wasn't any other situation.

Sakura, the rosette, spoke to Naruto. "Stop acting up Naruto!" Sakura finished reprimanding Naruto and looked up and behind her, making eye-contact with Riki's conflicted eyes.

"It's nice to have you on my team, Riki!" Sakura whispered to her, and Riki weakly nodded back. Sakura gave Ino a victorious smirk and turned back around, taking a quick glance over at Sasuke before paying attention.

Riki could only kiss her lovely, quiet life before being on the same team as the chaotic three goodbye.

She took her hands off her lap with a long huff and brought herself forward, letting her covered forehead hit the table with a clang of the metal from her headband. Iruka had long since finished reading out the teams for those who had graduated and most of her class began to file out. Shikamaru looked down at the girl with an amused expression and chuckled whilst Riki quietly groaned from her position in her seat.

"Man, you have the devil's luck," Shikamaru commented.

"Shut up, lazy ass."

<>

-Author's Note:

Erm, this probably won't get a ton of reads. I made this book because I was really bored and had nothing else to do. I also wanted an MC that fit my criteria and was a little different to what was on Wattpad and on other fanfiction platforms, so I'm definitely not sorry if you don't like the MC. I'm trying to make her realistic, so if you don't like OCs that think rationally and act like normal teens that haven't had a traumatic past (she's twelve in the first twenty five or thirty chapters by the way), then this book ain't for you.

There may be triggers like a few mentions of anxiety, there will probably be soms gore, mentions of blood and death, I don't know! But always expect the unexpected, and if you get triggered easily or are just very sensitive than I advise you to not go on with reading this book (you can but just keep it in mind if you do end up continuing).

There will be tons and tons if spelling errors! I can try and go back to edit, but I obviously won't get everything. So please kindly ignore any spelling mistakes (it's embarrassing if it's pointed out a lot).

Also, as you might have noticed, the main character is a Hyuga but she doesn't have the Byakugan yet and won't for  the following chapters, so please keep that in mind.

I have nothing else to say, so bye!

ryo: the currency used in the anime Naruto, and it is also based off Japan's old currency.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

138K 3.9K 35
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—จ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ต๐—ฎ ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ ๐™ค ๐™๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™๐™– ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™Ž๐™–๐™จ๐™ช๐™ ๐™š ๐™๐™˜๐™๐™ž๐™๐™– ๐˜พ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™๐™š๐™˜๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™š...
491K 16.3K 42
Read to see it.....
211K 9.1K 35
โ สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แดษดสŸส แดษดแด‡ แดกสœแด ษดแดแด›ษชแด„แด‡แด… สœแด‡ส€ Qแดœษชส€แด‹ แด€ษดแด… ๊œฐแด‡สŸสŸ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ ษชแด› โž โ”€โ”€โ”€ QUIRK โ”€โ”€โ”€ .ยท:ยท.ๅ€‹ๆ€ง.ยท:ยท. ...
1.7K 67 27
11 สแด‡แด€ส€๊œฑ แด€ษขแด,แด€ ๊œฑแด‡ษดแดŠแดœ แดกแด€๊œฑ ส™แดส€ษด แดœแด˜แดษด แด›สœแด‡ แด ษชสŸสŸแด€ษขแด‡ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด‡แด€๊œฐ๊œฑ ,แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกสœแด‡ษด แด›สœแด‡ส แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด‡ษดแดŠแดœ แด„สŸแด€ษด แดกษชสŸสŸ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ, แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด„สœษชสŸแด… แดกแด€๊œฑ ส™แดส€ษด.แด›สœษช๊œฑ แด„สœษชสŸแด…...