🩷ฝﻉกƈɭคٱɼ ѻกﻉ รɦѻՇร🖤

By FeralGuineaPig2000

These are one shots on the ship Wenclair from Wednesday's More

New Enid Story?
○Fitness Goals○
●Hypothetical Question●
□Couples Fight □
■Bad Session ■
■Touch her, I kill you■
♤Christmas Break ♤
♡Smile! ♡
◇Fangs & Questions ◇
♧Control ♧
♧Super Duper Good News ♧
☆Secrets & Confessions ☆
○Thoughts ○
●Mid-life Crisis & Enemies●
□Am I In Trouble? □
❤️‍🔥□So Much Trouble □❤️‍🔥
■Violence Isn't the Answer ■
♤Arguments & Emotions ♤
♡You're going to be okay... ♡
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
◇Wolf Attack ◇
♧Sick ♧
☆ Wake up! ☆
○Fake ID○
●Date●
■It's a lifestyle■
♤Watermelon♤
Pls Read
◇Hanahaki Disease◇
♧Fights & Storms♧
❤️‍🔥☆Belong to me☆❤️‍🔥
○Nightmares○
●Good Hello●
●Weirdly Emotional●
□In Need Of A Bodyguard□
■Ditching■
❤️‍🔥♤Not So Holy Sounds♤
◇Therapy Panic◇
♡Focus = Forget♡
♧Ghost♧
❤️‍🔥☆Walk In☆❤️‍🔥
○Secret Relationship○

❤️‍🔥□Princess□❤️‍🔥

1.9K 45 13
By FeralGuineaPig2000

Prompt- The two go behind their family backs.

This is an AU of The Addams Family and Sinclair Family have a mini rivalry. It was forbidden to be seen with each other in a romantic way.

A mini Romeo & Juliet type of concept. Two love struck teenagers, hate each other to the seeing eye, but behind closed doors they forget about their rivalry and family grudges.

This chapter involves smut.
I will add this emoji: 🔥 When it begins and when it ends.

-No one's POV-

Swords clashed together as the daughters of both families fought together.

Wednesday Addams, the oldest child of her family, grunts as her sword gets knocked out of her hand and far away from her. Enid Sinclair, the youngest child of her own family, smirks as she raises her sword, holding it up to Wednesday's chin, lifting it to look at her.

"Surrender, and we shall move on with our day." Enid speaks, keeping her sword beneath Wednesday's chin. Wednesday growls lightly and hits the sword away from her, ignoring the way the sword slashes her wrist slighlty due to adrenaline. She did a move where she quickly jumps forward pushing Enid against a wall, holding a dagger to Enid's throat.

Enid drops her sword in surprise, without realising her hands go to Wednesdays waist to try and keep distance. Enid tilts her head up as the dagger lightly digs into her skin. Her mouth turns into a smirk, Wednesday looks confused.

"Why are you smiling?" Wednesday growls, narrowing her eyes, ignoring the feeling of Enid's hands on her waist. Enid's smirk widens as she speaks, "Are you flirting with me?" She asks.

"I'm holding a knife to your throat." Wednesday seethes frustratedly, not noticing how her body presses against Enid's. "That doesn't answer my question, princess." Enid says, pulling Wednesday forward against her, Wednesday's back arches slightly as she falls against Enid. Her eyes harden as her face flushes pink.

"I'm going to kill you in your sleep, Sinclair." Wednesday seethes, not moving from their position holding the knife harder to Enid's neck. Enid chuckles before pulling a quick move, swapping their positions, she grabs the dagger from Wednesday's hand. Wednesdays hands move to Enid's shoulders at the quick movement.

"You know Wednesday..." Enid trails off, lifting the dagger and stabbing it right beside Wednesday's head and into the wall behind them, Wednesday doesn't flinch and feels spiders crawling around in her stomach. "... you amaze me and scare me sometimes." Enid continues, moving her hand from the dagger to Wednesday's face, her other hand on Wednesday's hip. "And I can't tell if I am attracted to you or have the need to run away." Enid's voice was slightly out of breath as she looks at every aspect of Wednesdays face, use her hand to wipe the small trickle of blood from Wednesdays wrist.

"I'm hoping it's the former." Wednesday says, slowly moving her hands from Enid's shoulders to behind her neck, intertwining her fingers in Enids hair, pulling her even closer. "But... I like when people are scared of me." She whispered, lightly biting her lip. Enid let's out a breath, the way Wednesday was speaking to her was driving her crazy.

"Yeah, it's definitely both." Enid breathes out before smashing her lips onto Wednesdays, kissing her roughly. Wednesday kissed her back just as rough, her hands tangled into Enid's hair pulling slighlty. Enid pressed her body against Wednesday even more, wanting to be as close as she could to the girl.

Once air became a problem they pulled back but kept their heads touching. They heard voices coming closer. Wednesday looks up at Enid.

"You know what we have to do." Wednesday says, grabbing the dagger from the wall. "Yeah." Enid says, quickly grabbing her sword she dropped earlier, Wednesday grabbed hers as well.

"Remember, nothing personal." Wednesday says as they hold their swords up to each other, Enid nods and smirks lightly. "So when will I see you again?" Enid asks, ruffleing her hair to make it seem like they had been fighting for a while.

"Come by my room tonight. Then I can tend to your wounds once I beat you." Wednesday says, smirking. "I'll be there, princess."

The doors at the end of the halls open and the two start fighting, but basically sparing instead of actually fighting. Surprisingly it was both parents walking in, competing with anything as usual. Their conversation stops as they see both their daughters fighting. They stand to the side to see who would win.

Wednesday looks Enid in the eyes, Enid nods to let her know she could win this one. Wednesday knocks Enids sword out of her hands and swipes at her, the blade of the sword swiping against Enids cheek. A look of guilt flashes on Wednesday's face as Enid falls back onto the ground holding her face, blood dripping through her fingers. Enid looks up at Wednesday and winks to let her know she is okay. Wednesday sighs in relief as Enid's parents rush over.

"Enid! Oh god." Enids mother helps her up and checks her face with her father rubbing her shoulder, a deep slash across Enids face bled down her face and neck. "Keep your daughter away from our Enid." Enids father seethes at Wednesdays parents. Wednesday's parents stand proudly behind Wednesday. Enid's parents lead Enid towards the end of the hall, before they leave Enid and Wednesday make eye contact.

'Nine. My room.' Wednesday mouths towards the blonde. Enid blushed as her parents push her through the doors. Morticia places her hand on Wednesday's shoulder. "Good job, Wednesday. Now let's get back." Wednesday nods as they make their way back home.

{Time skip}

Wednesday was reading a book while laying in bed, she was waiting for Enid to come like she asked her to. She was starting to believe she had forgotten until the sound of a something hitting the glass could be heard from her balcony. She quickly stands from her bed, she opens the curtain and steps out into the balcony.

She looked down the balcony to see no one was there, she now thought she must have just imagined it. A hand clasped around her mouth from behind and dragged her back into her room. Wednesday grabs the person's hand and flips them over her shoulder. She steps on the person's back and pulls their arm back.

"Weds, it's me." Wednesday looks down at the struggles voice to see it was Enid. "Jesus." Wednesday groans, dropping her arm and stepping off Enids back. "Don't do that." Wednesday told her, sitting at the edge of the bed as Enid stands up.

"I'm sorry, princess, I thought it would be funny." Enid chuckles lightly as she brushes herself off. "Of course you did." Wednesday says rolling her eyes as she looked up at Enid. Enid smiled and put her hands on her own hips. The two stared at each other for a moment. Wednesday looks her up and down as her eyes land on Enid's belt before looking back up at her.

Wednesdays hand reaches over and grabs onto the waist line of Enid's trousers. Enid looks down at her hand then back at Wednesday. Wednesday lightly pulls her forward, Enid stepping forward with her. Enid stops inbetween Wednesdays legs. Enid's hands move to the side of Wednesdays face as Wednesday rests her chin on Enids stomach, looking up at her through her eyelashes.

Enid's hands brush through Wednesdays free hair. Wednesday reaches up and brushes her thumb over the bandage on Enid's cheek. "I'm sorry." Wednesday whispers as she looks at the bandage.

"I don't care." Enid breathes out leaning down and kissing Wednesday passionately. Wednesday's breath hitches as she kisses back and falls back onto her bed, pulling Enid so she was on top of Wednesday. Enid moves her hands to the side of Wednesdays head as she presses her body against Wednesday's.

🔥🔥

Wednesdays hands pull at Enid's hair which causes Enid to let out a small whimper. Something grows in Wednesday at the sound, causing her to feel the urge to take over. She flips them over to she is now sat on Enid's stomach, she could feel her abs through the material of her shirt. Wednesday keeps one hand in Enid's hair as the other holds her up slightly as they continue to kiss, their once passionate kiss, turning into a very heated make out.

Enid's hands moved to Wednesdays hips as she guided them two rock lightly on her abs. Wednesday moaned into Enid's mouth as she felt Enid tense her abs as she rocked her hips hard but slow on Enid. Wednesday moved her head to the side of Enid's to breath, only giving the opportunity now for Enid to now hear her moans directly into her ear, which has become her new favourite sound.

Wednesday started kissing and biting Enid's neck as Enid moved her hands under Wednesdays shirt and up towards her chest. Wednesday quickly took her shirt off, Enid felt like she was in heaven.

"What?" Wednesday asks out of breath, feeling a little insecure from Enid's staring. "You're just... so beautiful." Enid gets out, smiling, she leans forward and starts kissing Wednesday again. Enid felt Wednesday tug on her shirt. She breaks the kiss as she quickly pulls the shirt over her head, while also flipping them again so she was on top. As soon as Wednesdays back hits the mattress, Enid roughly pushes her knee up between Wednesdays legs.

Enid covers Wednesdays mouth as she let's out a loud moan, not wanting her parents to hear. Enid grinds down onto Wenesday, which creates stimulation for the both of them, both letting out sounds of pleasure. Enid reaches behind Wednesday to unclip her bra easily. She balls it up and drops it to the floor somewhere, Wednesday doing the same with Enids. Enid kisses all over Wednesdays chest, creating hickeys all over, giving each breast the same attention as Wednesday pushes Enids head closer to herself, all while Enid still rocks her hips into Wednesday at a slow but hard pace.

"Enid, please." Wednesday begs, moving one of Enid's hands towards where she needed it most. "Of course, princess." Wednesday moans at the way the nickname rolls of off Enid's tongue.

Enid pushes down Wednesdays trousers to where she kicks them to the side. "Wow, princess, so wet for me already." Enid teases, pulling down Wednesdays soaked underwear. "Shut up." Wednesday seethes pulling Enid back down to roughly kiss her again.

Enids hand cups Wednesdays bare core, earning a gasped moan from Wednesday as Enid moves her face into Wednesday's neck, biting and sucking once she found her sweet spot. Enid starts to tease Wednesday by slowly rubbing Wednesday's clit, agonisingly slow for Wednesday.

"God, Enid, faster." Wednesday moans into Enids ear. Instead of going faster Enid moves her hand to Wednesdays entrance and roughly pushes two fingers through her folds. Wednesday muffled her moans the best she could in Enid's hair as she felt her walls slightly stretch.

Wednesdays back arches up into Enid. As Enid slowly starts to move her in and out of Wednesday, she gets herself off as she grinds her still clothed core onto Wednesday's thigh that was bent upwards. Wednesday was now completely naked as Enid still had her cargo trousers and walking boots on, her torso bare. But they didn't mind, Wednesday thought it was insanely hot.

"Enid, I'm-" Wednesday moans, cutting herself off. "Whenever you want to, Princess." Enid coaxed, going faster to get her to finish. Wednesdays nails dig into Enid's shoulders and drag down her back. Enid continues to grind onto Wednesday's leg, getting close herself, Wednesday's moans and whimpers bringing her closer.

Wednesday roughly kisses Enid to muffle her moan as she let's go, cumming onto Enid's hand. "There you go." Enid whispers against Wednesday's lips. She slowly takes her fingers out of Wednesday. "Keep going." Wednesday whispers to Enid, who slowed down her hips.

Not long and Enid released herself. Enid moved to lay beside Wednesday, both panting as the lay next to each other.

🔥🔥

"That was..." Enid starts as Wednesday finishes her sentence, "amazing." Wednesday says smiling rolling over slightly and cuddling into Enids side.

"Stay the night?" Wednesday whispers, her voice sleepy. "Of course, princess." Enid kisses the top of Wednesdays head, she take off her shoes and brings the covers up to thei shoulders, hugging Wednesday tight against her.

Two chapters in one day??
I've never heard of such a thing

Please comment if this is something you like or want see more of so I know what to post

Well, hope you enjoyed

-Eel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500 28 21
This book and my last are not really connected. It's a bit different. It's my take on the characters. Wenclair story focusing mostly on Wednesday an...
11.8K 465 44
If your from when I first started writing, this is based off of my one shots. Many people asked me to create a story off of one in particular so here...
85 0 8
just a bunch of one shots ig
21.4K 185 41
After enid had wolfed to save Wednesday from the hyde, Wednesday slowly starts to catch feelings for Enid, unexpectedly. But, little did Wednesday kn...