Quick Transmigration: Action...

By coffeenrie

Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness Author: Mo Rugui Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-07-24 Lates... More

A Cold-Blooded Killer Falls in Love with Me (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 end
I gave birth to a monkey for the prince (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Harvesting the Heart of the Palace Master (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
A Hug of Love to Junior Brother (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Return from Hell in the End Times (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 end
Reality 01 Strategies for Boyfriends with Snake Syndrome
3
4
5
6
7
8 end

2

568 15 0
By coffeenrie

return

Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 71 Reality 02 Snake Essence Disease Friends Raiders

    "Mr. Xiang, you..." Zhou Yan wanted to persuade him, the brothers had something to say, but Xiang Jin interrupted him, Xiang Jin said: "It's fine to go back with you, I will take him back. "His finger was pointing at Zhou Chen.

    Zhou Yan felt bitter, and wanted to say something again: "Mr. Xiang, I..."

    "Don't mess around, get up quickly, I don't have that much time to waste with you." Xiang Nan frowned fiercely. Never been normal before, before being silly like an idiot. After becoming an adult, it has changed, but it is even more weird. He said that he was a prince, then he said he was the palace lord, and after a few days he said he was an assassin. What was even more outrageous was that he said that he had experienced the end of the world and could use supernatural powers.

    From the age of eighteen to nineteen, when he was sent to a nursing home by his family, he no longer opened his mouth easily. I just escaped from time to time, and was found by my family members in time every time. After three years like this, I took bad medicine and spent a lot of money, but I was still the same, and even became more and more violent.

    Each of the three brothers in their family had been beaten by Xiang Jin, and they were beaten severely. This is why Xiangnan is so simple and rude to Xiangjin. He really doesn't think gentleness can be effective to Xiangjin.

    This time, Xiang Jin injured the doctor during the treatment, but he ran farther than before, and even knew to leave the city by car.

    Xiang Nan's attitude was provoking Zhou Tan's nerves. He didn't want the two of them to stage a full martial arts show in his hotel, so he came out to smooth things over and said, "Mr. Let’s discuss something slowly.” Xiang Nan wanted to say that he didn’t have time and had to go back to the meeting in the afternoon,     so

    Xiang Jin said, “Okay, go and get my clothes.”

Accept it, go in and take out the washed and dried clothes, and hand them to Xiangjin.

    Xiang Jin changed again carelessly in front of the two of them, regardless of Xiang Nan's expression, he went out first and went downstairs. Zhou Yan followed behind him, and when passing by Xiangnan, he asked slightly, "Mr. Xiang, please bear with me." This sentence.

    "No, I should be the one to say sorry to you." Xiang Nan is still very polite to normal people, with very thoughtful politeness in the alienation, even too rigid.

    Several people went downstairs together, after talking about it, Xiang Jin still insisted on taking Zhou Yi back. After considering various factors, Zhou Tan had no choice but to agree. He hoped that after arriving at the nursing home, he would be able to escape smoothly.

    So after eating, the two of them took Xiangnan's car to the neighboring city, which is the capital.

    Xiangnan directly sent his younger brother to a nursing home, and as soon as he got out of the car, Xiangjin said to him: "Don't come in to be an eyesore, you can go." According to Xiangjin's urination, Xiangjin said that he would not run away within a certain period of time , at least not today, "Be quiet, if there is another time, I will send you to prison." "

    Hmph! It also depends on whether you have the ability.

    " I know." When it comes to harsh words, Xiangnan is not at a disadvantage, he doesn't look like a person who knows how to joke.

    While Zhou Tan was sweating, Xiang Nan gave him a business card: "This is my assistant's phone number, if you need anything, you can ask him to do it." He expressed his apology to Zhou Tan, an innocent person who was affected. But I also hope that this person who is very different to Xiang Jin may not necessarily bring them an opportunity.

    "Thank you." Zhou Yan took it over, glanced at it and stuffed it into his pocket. Although he thinks that Xiang Jin is not very good, it seems that Xiang Nan is not very competent as a big brother.

    Xiang Jin urged impatiently, "Come on, don't talk to him."

    Zhou Yan was speechless again, it seemed that the two brothers hated each other, and no one wanted to see the other, no wonder their respective attitudes were so bad .

    "You go in, call my assistant if you need something." Xiang Nan didn't stay long, and drove away in the car.

    Xiang Jin stood there waiting for him, since Xiang Nan's car drove away, he returned to his usual appearance, "You can ask Xiang Nan's assistant to help you buy things, but don't let me know that you and Xiang Nan Contact."

    Zhou Yan's scalp numb, nodded and said: "I don't know Mr. Xiang, how can I have any contact with him." Xiang Jin

    glanced at him, and said awkwardly: "That's the best." Turning around and walking away It seemed very chic to go in, but he would pay attention to the back from time to time to see if Zhou Yan had followed: "Hurry up." Zhou Yan,

    who was not far away, had no choice but to walk to a position beside him.

    The gate of Tongxin Nursing Home is heavily guarded, and Zhou Yan needs to register when entering. Xiang Jin roughly grabbed the notebook and threw it back to the staff, "He is my caregiver, he will live with me in the future." Who in the

    Tongxin Nursing Home does not know Xiang Jin, his destructive power is increasing every year, has To the point where no one dares to come close. Now he suddenly came to tell them that this guy has a caretaker and is still living together? Moreover, Xiang Jin brought the nurse himself...

    Everyone watched them leave blankly, unable to recover for the time being.

    Fog Grass! Careful care, what is this concept?

    Walking all the way in, seeing that the surrounding environment is not bad, Zhou Yan said without words: "It's pretty good here, is it comfortable to live in?" Xiang Jin gave

    him a chuckle, with a sarcastic smile on his face: " It’s a small prison, what’s so uncomfortable about it.” Ever since he remembered his memory, he honestly wanted to run out to find someone, and he has escaped countless times to this day. It's a pity that I didn't know the world before, and I didn't know how to find Zhou Yan, so I haven't succeeded once.

    Soon, someone in front shouted in surprise: "It's Xiangjin! Xiangjin! Call someone, call the security guard!" Soon a large group of people came shouting.

    Xiang Jin's face suddenly turned foul. He didn't care about these clowns at all, but he was annoyed, "Shut up! I'll go in by myself." As he spoke, he took Zhou Mi's hand, left those who rushed over, and hurriedly leave.

    "Where are we going?" Zhou Yan barely kept up with his speed, because his legs were long enough and his legs were short.

    "Where I live." Xiang Jin didn't know what to think of, and his face became more and more stinky.

    The staff responsible for Xiangjin caught up behind them, and they were all relieved to see Xiangjin obediently standing in front of the steel bar door. This ancestor changed his sex today, and he came back spontaneously. After they relaxed, they noticed Zhou Chen.

    The staff opened the door and said cautiously: "Excuse me, sir, are you a family member or a friend of Mr. Xiangjin?"

    Before Zhou Yan answered, Xiangjin hid him behind his back: "It's my caretaker, open your door Don't look around."

    The staff member shivered, opened the door and walked away, and he came to lock the door after the two of them entered, and changed the password of the electronic lock by the way.

    Zhou Yan was dumbfounded as soon as he entered, because he was imprisoned just like Xiangjin. The question is, how is he going to get out like this!

    Sillyly, he asked: "Xiangjin, how do you usually go out?"

    "When they took me out for treatment." Xiangjin returned to his own place, and began to take off the hospital gown, went into the room and changed A pair of cotton trousers.

    Only then did Zhou Yan start to look at it. It turned out that it was a suite with three bedrooms and one living room. It was very spacious and had all the furniture and appliances, but it looked very new, as if it had just been bought. So this room is not very popular, but more like a commercial house for viewing.

    The most annoying part is the two steel bars, not only with iron chain locks, but also with electronic combination locks...

    Although this is not a prison, it is still comparable to a prison. Zhou Yi suddenly felt sympathy for Xiang Jin, he is a psychopath who has lost his freedom, such a life is gray.

    Xiang Jin came out bare-chested, and said to him, "The room next to the gym is for you. Hurry up and call someone to deliver the furniture."

    Zhou Yan nodded blankly, and took out his cell phone from his pocket He and his business card started calling, but the first sentence after the connection made him feel complicated again. It was Xiangnan's voice: "Don't tell him you are talking to me, just pretend that I am an assistant." "I want

    a A bed, and daily necessities." He paused, briefly talked about what he wanted, and hung up the phone. Then he said to Xiangjin: "Where is the bathroom, I want to go to the bathroom."

    Xiangjin took a look at him, took him to the bathroom, and warned him by the way: "Don't think about going out."

    Zhou Yan said, and closed the bathroom He sat on the toilet and began poking text messages frantically. The first message was: "Your brother locked me up, how can I get out?"

    Xiang Nan's reply: Tell me, why did he take you away?

    The reason is about himself, Zhou Qian didn’t dare to speak nonsense, so he made up a random reason: Maybe it’s because I was kind to him? I didn’t know he was a patient before. Xiang Nan: He is

    very special to you.

    Zhou Qian: We are talking about how to get out, Xiang Nan: Sir, I am very urgent, I hope you understand.

    Xiangnan: Okay, I will pick you up next time he comes out for treatment.

    Zhou Can: When is his next treatment?

    Xiangnan: One month later.

    Zhou Can, yes This answer is not very satisfactory, but there is nothing I can do: Can you hurry up? I can’t be missing for a month.

    Xiangnan: I’m sorry for causing you such trouble, but, as Xiangjin’s big brother, I have something to ask you. If If you agree, I can pay any price.

    Zhou Yan was very surprised when he received this reply. He already knew about Xiangnan's identity and background. If Xiangnan said this to someone else, that person would probably Be ecstatic. After all, Xiangnan's promise is equal to the promise of the entire Xiang family, and one can imagine how precious it is.

    Then his previous cognition was wrong, Xiang Nan was not as ruthless to Xiang Jin's illness as he saw, he said: What do you want me to do?

    Xiang Nan: I hope you spend a month with him and persuade him to cooperate with the treatment.

    Zhou Chen: Do you think I can do it?

    Xiangnan: You can do it, I believe.

    Zhou Tan was very moved, because Xiang Nan's promise was so attractive, he was determined to build his own business empire early in the morning, but now he is still too weak. With Xiang Nan's help, it is not so impossible for him to surpass his father.

    But if he agrees, it will involve the suspicion of using Xiangjin. For a poor mental patient, Zhou Tan didn't think he could use him without guilt. What's more, judging from the short contact with Xiangjin, he really doesn't hate Xiangjin at all.

    Maybe it's sympathy, maybe it's some other reason, but if you don't hate it, you don't hate it, at least it feels good for now.

    After careful consideration, Zhou Yan said in a text message: "I can help Mr. Xiangjin. Regardless of whether I succeed in the end, I will treat Mr. Xiangjin as a friend. And Mr. Xiangnan, you...just treat him as if you owe me A favor, if there is a need for help in the future, please lend a helping hand. Another point is, I hope that this matter will not be told to Xiangjin.

    He decided that he will not use this favor unless he is forced to do so.

    Xiangnan Don't worry, reply him: Don't worry, I can't tell him. In addition, I want to know his daily situation, you can let me know by text message. Zhou Qian replied: Okay, it's settled.

    Go

    ahead After the toilet, he belatedly realized that he bought himself like this, he was really a master. Opening the door

    of the bathroom, Xiang Jin standing there startled Zhou Tang, "Mr. Xiaoxiang..." He It's eavesdropping or something, this kind of surveillance is too scary!

    " "Didn't you call me Xiangjin? "Xiang Jin frowned lightly, disliking that title.

    "Okay, Xiangjin, what are you doing standing here, do you want to go to the bathroom?" Zhou Yan stepped aside and made a gesture of asking for permission.

    After Xiang Jin walked in, Zhou Tan's cell phone vibrated in his pocket again, and he hurried to the living room to check it.

    Xiangnan: Xiangjin's condition is not very good. He is easily irritable and violent. He needs a lot of exercise every day to balance his emotions. Pay attention to the amount of his exercise, which is usually about four hours. No matter whether it is too much or too little, you have to find a way to deal with it. Also, he doesn't like to eat, you have to be responsible for monitoring his appetite. The last chef he liked was left by him in anger, and he can't solve the problem of eating for the time being, so please handle it carefully.

    Zhou Yi raised his forehead, he vaguely felt that he had gotten into a big trouble, and his life from now on might be turned upside down.

    No no, it's already turned upside down now.

    After answering Xiang Nan's message, Xiang Jin came out and went directly to the gym.

    Before the staff delivered the things, Zhou Hao went to tidy up his room. Not long after, Xiangnan's assistant came. He gave him a big bed and all kinds of furnishings in the room.

    The assistant saw that Xiangjin was gone, so he helped Zhou Tan arrange everything, and finally said: "Mr. Zhou, our husband said that the chef has not been found yet, and you may need to cook in the kitchen outside these few days. There are fresh ingredients every day, you can take them as you like."

    Zhou Yan nodded with a smile: "Okay, thank you for your hard work today."

    After he tidied up his room, it was still early, so he went to the gym to see Xiangjin. .

    Xiang Jin was punching, stopped when he saw him, and hooked his hands: "Come and fight with me."

    Zhou Tan leaned on the door and said, "I don't know how to punch." Surprisingly good, and if he's back to normal, he'll be an above-average handsome guy.

    "Then what will you do?" Xiang Jin threw two punches in dissatisfaction. He has been sleeping this morning, and now he is full of energy and needs to vent.

    "I can ride a horse." How about this hobby, is it tall enough?

    "In a square inch, what are you talking about riding a horse?" Xiang Jin's beating became more and more fierce, which made Zhou Yan's scalp tingle.

    He hated and sympathized with the sandbag and said, "How long does it take to change your sandbag?"

    Xiang Jin smiled at him viciously, "One a day, this one is from yesterday." As he spoke, he turned and kicked it away, and the sand splashed It fell to the ground with a crash.

    Wucao...

    With a numb face, Zhou Tang went to contact the staff to change him. He still remembered Xiangnan's reminder that if Xiangjin's exercise volume did not reach a certain level, he would be the one who would be beaten.

    Although the sandbags are rotten, there are other equipment in the gym. When Zhou Hao came back again, Xiang Jin was running fast on the treadmill.

    Zhou Yan looked at the time, originally thought that he would not leave the gym until five o'clock in the afternoon, but unexpectedly it would be over after three o'clock.

    "Aren't you going to practice?" The new sandbags have already been installed.

    Xiang Jin walked up to him, looked at him with creepy eyes, and suddenly asked him, "What's your name?"

    Zhou Yan almost signed up habitually, but in the end he cleverly told a lie: " My name is Zhang San."

    "A lie." Xiangjin stepped forward, grabbed his collar and said, "Don't lie to me, tell the truth."

    Zhou Yan was so strangled by the collar, it was more Xiangjin's attitude , he felt absurd: "You want to know my name so persistently, is it because you have something to do with Zhou Tan?"

    Xiang Jin didn't answer, but almost dragged him off the ground, God knows how difficult it is to maintain this posture.

    "Stop! Let me go, Xiangjin!" Zhou Yan pushed him hard, but found that he couldn't push him at all. He kicked anxiously, but Xiangjin turned over and pressed him against the wall.

    "You are Zhou Tan, aren't you?" Xiang Jin stared into his eyes, if he dared to lie again, then...he would...

    "It doesn't matter if I am Zhou Yan, but you tell me... What is your relationship with him?" Zhou Yan couldn't figure out when he provoked such a difficult psychopath.

    "What's the relationship?" Xiang Jin knew from the age of eighteen that he had a lover for life after life, and he said to Zhou Yu, "He is the person I like, and we are lovers for life after life."

    Zhou Yan rolled his eyes, and it turned out that he was insane. He smiled: "How do you know that he is your lover for life after life? Don't talk to me about feelings, I don't believe any memories of previous lives." Xiang Jin

    ruthlessly Hold him down: "You don't need to believe it, you just need to tell me, are you Zhou Yan?"

    At this point, Zhou Yan no longer hides it, and there will never be a worse situation than this, he admitted "I'm Zhou Tan, what do you want?"

    Xiang Jin's answer to him was a forceful kiss, which made him dizzy and even forgot to resist.

    "I rely on..." Three minutes later, a little respite.

    Before he could swear a single swear word, Xiang Jin sealed his mouth again. Not only that, but also hugged him in his arms and tightened them tightly, so that the chests of the two were pressed tightly together, throbbing and throbbing, throbbing more than ever.

    "I knew it was you." Xiangjin kissed him with love and hatred, if it wasn't the person in his heart, how could he touch his mind. If it wasn't for him, there would be no second person in the world who could get close to him.

    "Crazy, I don't know what you're talking about, and I'm not your lover." Zhou Yan's lips were numb from the kiss, thinking that the person who kissed him was also a man, he felt a strange feeling all over his body. Feeling, he doesn't like this feeling of losing control.

    "I'm not crazy." Xiang Jin bit his ear viciously. It's fine if others say he's crazy, but he will never allow Zhou Tan to say that he is crazy.

    "It's not crazy, then why are you talking about it like this, what about a lover in the past life, I'll fuck it..." Zhou Yan pushed him again: "Have you hugged him enough?"

    Xiang Jin hugged him fiercely and shook his head: "I won't let you go." It's not easy to meet, and I won't let you go even if I die.

    Zhou Tan bared his teeth in secret, thinking in his heart, I'm afraid you won't know I'm gone. But now he won't leave, whether it's because he agreed to Xiangnan, or because he can't bear Xiangjin in his heart. Anyway, what he said was not fart anyway.

    "Whoever said I'm leaving, you can't hold me all the time." That would be really crazy.

    Xiang Jin thought about it, and even though he let him go, he forcefully pulled him into his room: "Take a nap with me."

    Zhou Yan twitched the corners of his mouth: "The nap time has already passed, I hope you know." When he saw the plush dolls in the room, he had already forgotten to be angry... Meow... This is Xiangjin's room? Does Xiangjin's family think that Xiangjin is mentally handicapped? He even arranged this kind of room for him.

    In fact, Zhou Tan misunderstood, these plush toys were brought in by Xiang Nan. His own intention is that he does not want Xiangjin to accidentally injure himself when he throws something, and these plush toys are the best choice, no matter how much Xiangjin falls, they will not be damaged. Of course, sometimes Xiangjin gets angry, he doesn't fall, he tears... the plush toy is torn to pieces.

    If Zhou Tan paid attention to each of them, he would find that many dolls were missing arms or legs, or were blind.

    "Are these all yours? There are too many." He stood in the room and felt in surprise. This room would make the children of the motherland envy to death. Unfortunately, the owner of the house is a 22-year-old adult man. Somewhat surprised.

    "It's mine, do you want it?" Xiang Jin grabbed a doll and stuffed it to Zhou Chen.

    Zhou Yan was forced to hug the big bear, smiled awkwardly and said, "I'll just take a look, let them stay in your room." It really felt like the dog beeped.

    "Come and lie down with me." Xiang Jin walked to her bed, took off the only pair of cotton pants and got on the bed.

    Zhou Chen clutched his chin with toothache, "Xiangjin, I'm just a caregiver at best. I can take care of your daily life, but I'm sorry, I won't sleep with you." "I won't do anything to you, you

    have Are you that scared?" Xiang Jin leaned on the bed and looked at him, not without feeling depressed, but Zhou Yan just didn't get close to him and didn't remember him at all.

    "Don't provoke me, it's not a matter of fear." Zhou Yan turned around and wanted to leave, but Xiang Jin said, "I will rape/violate you when you walk out of this door." "..." Zhou Yan couldn't walk out, he firmly believed

    that It's not a matter of fear, he tried to reason with Xiangjin: "How can you be like this? Don't you know that I will hate you even more?" Of course he doesn't really hate you, thinking that Xiangjin is a patient, he can't really to get angry.

    "I don't care if you hate me or not." Xiang Jin looked at him seriously, although he was the one who made the threat, but no matter how you looked at it, he felt that he was the innocent person.

    From the first time he met him, Zhou Yan couldn't control his sympathy, or something else, but he couldn't tell, anyway...he felt that such kindness made him not want to refuse, Even if he is a nagging psychopath.

    He rubbed his forehead: "Tell me, is it really just sleeping?"

    "Yes." Xiang Jin pointed to the closet and said, "There are pajamas in the closet."

    Zhou Qian took a deep breath and silently changed into pajamas. Everything shifted from the morning.

    Xiang Jin was behind him, slightly curled the corners of his mouth, and then pressed down solemnly before he turned his head.

    After changing into a set of ill-fitting pajamas, Zhou Yan finally came over. Xiangjin was still in the same posture as before he left, and he didn't crawl over to pull Zhou Tong to bed until Zhou Tong came over, which seemed a little impatient.

    "Okay, I'll do it myself, Mr. Xiaoxiang." Zhou Yan said with a bit of gritted teeth.

    After he lay down on the bed, Xiang Jin leaned against him under the quilt and fell asleep in three seconds.

    "Xiangjin?" Zhou Yan tested him in surprise, and found that he was really asleep. How sleepy was he...

previous chapterbookmarkback to directorynext chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Original text

Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 6.7K 92
my heart chose you. and i'm so glad it did. daniel sharman x oc social media fic • #1 in daniel sharman *trigger warning: sexual assault, anxiety, an...
261K 7.2K 171
Yan Yu, the heir to the top wealthy family, transmigrated into a book of pure love and sadomasochism in the skin of a real and fake young master. Bef...
35.6K 1.4K 11
[The Cutest Height Difference] Timid and fearful shou + overbearing and black-bellied gong. The black-bellied gong is one metre eighty-six, the fearf...
91.8K 6.8K 52
Alpha J is faced with a hard decision of choosing between the tradition that has been kept in check for 40 years and his soon to be sworn son, Mew. I...