Quick Transmigration: Action...

By coffeenrie

Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness Author: Mo Rugui Category: BL doujin Release time: 2021-07-24 Lates... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17 end
I gave birth to a monkey for the prince (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Harvesting the Heart of the Palace Master (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 end
A Hug of Love to Junior Brother (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13 end
Return from Hell in the End Times (1)
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 end
Reality 01 Strategies for Boyfriends with Snake Syndrome
2
3
4
5
6
7
8 end

A Cold-Blooded Killer Falls in Love with Me (1)

9.5K 146 47
By coffeenrie

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 1: A Cold-Blooded Killer Falls in Love with Me (1)

    There is such a kind of person, he is a male god in the eyes of girls, a school bully in the eyes of teachers, and a good boy in the eyes of teachers, Zhou Tan is probably this kind of person.

    But that's just on the surface, the posture is always correct in front of others, the queen can lie down but not sit, always smile politely in front of people, and the queen can be rude and scold mothers.

    In fact, in reality, he is a bit lazy, a bit unmotivated, and lives like a pig.

    The reason why he can firmly sit on the male god's seat is firstly to thank his parents for giving birth to him well, and secondly to thank the system Ah Fu for his care.

    Yes, becoming a top student is not his own ability. Since he was a child, he has a system called Action Happiness, which helps him read, write, and handle various trivial matters along the way. Zhou Yan still likes this system, because this system is here to save him. You don’t have to study hard to get twice the result with half the effort. When you encounter something, you just open your mouth and ask. It’s so happy that no one else has it!

    As for the origin of the title of a good boy, in this year when one can be called a good boy without making mistakes or going too far, for a lazy person like Zhou Chen, he is really too lazy to do bad things.

    So, is it really good to have such a system? Is there such a cheap thing in the world?

    of course not.

    After growing up and becoming more sensible, Zhou Tan is not as naive as before. He also knows that there is no such thing as a free lunch in this world, so he asks: "Ah Fu, you really have no ulterior motive for helping me like this?"

    The Happiness Messenger, that is, Ah Fu, he has not bothered to correct Ah Fu's name that belongs to Wang: "If I say no, will you believe it?" "No." He is not an innocent

    child.

    "I did have a purpose. I originally planned to tell you when you were twenty years old. But I first declare that once I tell you, you must implement it immediately, and there is no room for resistance." A Fu said.

    "Then you are going to tell me now?" In Zhou Tan's impression, A Fuke had never been so serious.

    "Yes, I am a messenger of happiness. My system is called Happiness Action. The meaning of my existence is to make people happy." Ah Fu's inorganic voice seemed to add a layer of holy light, but in fact it was because what he said was too much. Holy Father.

    "Just like you helped me?" Zhou Mi raised his eyebrows and thought, he really lived happily after getting Ah Fu.

    "It's different. I'm just responsible for assigning tasks and assisting in completing them, and you are the executor. Your duty is to make the objects you serve happy." Ah Fu asked, "Have you heard of the plane?" "Have you heard of it?

    " .” Zhou Tan is no stranger to X-point novels.

    "Well, in fact, planes exist, and each plane is an independent world. The person you want to serve is one of the people on each plane." Ah Fu said: "These people have one thing in common, they are either desperate or Grief, or encountered an unprecedented problem. Then send out a strong emotion, this emotion will be transformed into the existence of ideas, and what we need is to absorb these ideas. I say this, can you understand?” Zhou

    Qian It’s rare to use your brain to think about these words, frowned and said: “I can probably understand.”

    Ah Fu: “Although it will make things difficult for you, I still have to say that you must do your best to perform the task, and you must make the client happy from the heart. .And what is happiness? Of course, it includes beautiful love, warm family affection, and touching friendship. There is no limit. But generally speaking, love is easier to cut in, which requires the executor to have a strong spirit of sacrifice. Our main purpose is dedication, Affectionate, devotion and devotion. If something goes wrong with you and you give up halfway, we can’t take responsibility. Because it will not only cause the death of the service target, but also cause the plane to collapse." "You? Are you not the only one system?

    "

    "There is only one happiness action system, and there are countless happiness messengers. But don't worry, there is only one plane where you are, and you will never meet other executors in your life." Ah Fu said.

    "Well." All the above words are worth thinking about, but Ah Fu has already said it, and he has no right to resist: "It sounds like a very meaningful thing." It makes people happy or something, full of positive energy.

    Ah Fu: "Of course, it's great that you think so. But I have to ask you a question."

    Zhou Qian: "You tell me."

    Ah Fu: "Can you accept sex/love with the same sex?"

    Zhou Looking forward to Sparta: "Does it have something to do with the mission?"

    Ah Fu: "It does, the people you serve are all of the same sex. But I assure you, they are all handsome guys who are ranked first in every plane. It will be a disadvantage.

    Zhou Yan thought about it seriously: "It seems that I don't reject it. "

    "That would be great." "A Fu said happily: "In fact, if you face it with a different mentality, it is like experiencing a real copy of life, and you will enjoy it." Because the tasks we assign to you are all people who deserve to be treated with care, and of course, they will give you back with care. "

    Zhou Tan, who has zero love experience, has no idea. He is more concerned about a question: "If I accept the task, when will you let me return to normal life?" "

    This is a good question, Ah Fu said calmly: "At most ten tasks, you can return to normal life, and the system will present a large sum of money as compensation. " After a pause, he hinted secretly: "I heard that the retired executors will have a big surprise, and they all expressed their satisfaction. Look..." With

    money and surprises, Zhou Yan is very satisfied with this. The answer is quite satisfactory, "Since I can't resist, I can only accept it. "

    A Fu was ecstatic, but tried his best to remain calm: "Can you promise me that you will do your best and persevere to the end.

    Zhou Qian smiled lazily: "I will try my best. "

    "That's fine, you will be able to enter the mission plane immediately. " I hope you can successfully complete the task and experience a different life. In short, I wish you good luck, dear Mr. Zhou Yu. Zhou

    Yan closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, he found himself in a chaotic space,

    "Please confirm the acceptance of the first task by voice." Zhou Chen: "

    Confirm to accept." "

    Ah Fu: "Welcome to start the first mission of the ancient plane.

    Mission name: Cold-blooded killer fell in love with me. Mission object

    : Leng Xiang

    Object background: Belongs to the Jianghu assassin organization 'Sixteenth Floor' No.

    .Target idea: alive, revenge.

    Task content: Please give him a healthy body, beautiful love, and a complete home. Task help: two

    Baicao pills (holy medicine for healing), five teleportation charms (any known location), Two flash bombs (also known as colorful blood), three hidden weapons (necessary for home), one hidden attribute pill (unknown),

    permanent equipment: flaming red lips (kiss fascination), ecstasy electric eyes (look for love),

    above, The executor must complete the task within six months, otherwise he will be punished by the system.

    After replaying the data in his mind twice, Zhou Yan was a little dazed. He was a little unsure: "I want to revive him and make him Good health, and then give him a good love, a finished home? "

    "That's right." "A Fu was afraid that he would not be able to accept it: "How about it, you don't want to back down, do you? The job of an executor is like this, in fact, it is not difficult at all, just fall in love, and then adopt a child, or raise a pet. "

    It's really not difficult, is it?

    " "Well, I don't reject it." Zhou Tan pushed his glasses reflexively, but found that the pair of glasses used to pretend to be no longer on his face.

    "Well, in order to make your image more in line with ancient times, your shape has been changed. In the first mission, your identity is the disciple of the Poison King and the Medicine King. The overall image is friendly and holy, aloof and deserted, but without losing compassion and kindness. "Ah Fu was very satisfied looking at the character he created with his

    own hands. Zhou Yan was originally in good condition, but after systematic polishing, his facial features became more refined, his temperament became more outstanding, and he exuded an irresistible Charm.

    "Okay, the assembly is complete, please confirm to enter the task plane." Ah Fu spoke with a very humane taste in a electronically synthesized voice without ups and downs.

    "Confirm to enter." Zhou Xuan said.

    "Reading mission data, plane connection, please wait..."

    Suddenly, Zhou Yi was in another world. Immediately, an unpleasant smell of gunpowder smoke came to the nostrils. Perhaps not only the smell of gunpowder smoke, but also mixed with various scalp-numbing smells.

    Then there was a noisy sound, the sound of horseshoes fighting, the scream of explosives, and the sound was endless. It was rare for Zhou Qiansi to look around dumbfounded. The scene could be said to be chaotic, and his liver shuddered at a glance.

    This is the scene of the battle between the two armies, and it is a high-risk area where you can live and die.

    Zhou Yan glanced at it, and felt a chill coming from the soles of his feet, until he heard Ah Fu's voice saying: "Young Master Zhou, run, the person you want to help is at five o'clock!" The explosives rang in his

    ears with.

    Zhou Tan was dazed for a moment, then found the direction of five o'clock, and ran there.

    "What the hell, this is actually a battlefield, how far do I have to run to be safe?" He asked after regaining his senses, and ended up eating a mouthful of sand.

    But Ah Fu told him: "Don't panic, you'll be safe if you run another 300 meters, just trust me."

    Zhou Yan immediately gave him a big face: "Are you cheating on me? You just sent me to the partner right away?" It's over?" He didn't believe that Ah Fu didn't have this ability.

    "I'm a handyman, am I not?" Ah Fu said, "Stop scolding me, save some strength and run over there, I saw inferior explosives flying everywhere, in case they are killed..."

    Zhou Yan interrupted immediately : "You better shut up, I don't want to hear your prophecy."

    Ah Fu shut his mouth embarrassingly.

    Three hundred meters soon arrived, but there was no one around, "Where is the person you are talking about?" There are so many trees here, it is not easy to find a person.

    Ah Fu is also looking, wait, when he wanted to remind Zhou Yan that the man was about to kill someone, it was too late: "..."

    Zhou Yan felt a chill on the back of his neck, and he turned around quickly, only to see the bright and bright eyes. The... tip of the knife... thrust... at him...

    fortunately, it didn't come through, because the opponent had already reached the limit, and there were too many wounds on his body, and the bleeding continued.

    Leng Xiang originally didn't want to show his face to kill, but seeing that person was about to find out where he was hiding, he had to hold his last breath. It's a pity that he has reached his limit. If he was almost desperate just now, he is truly desperate now. At the moment of losing consciousness, a strong idea burst out in Leng Xiang's heart.

    He was not willing to die like this, he wanted to live!

    "..." With a bang, the man in tattered black fell into Zhou Chen's embrace.

    Zhou Yan caught the opponent subconsciously. When his hands touched the bony shoulders, he had only one thought: so thin!

    Visually, the height of the man in black is more than half a head taller than Zhou Tan, but his weight is not as good as the lean Zhou Tan, and he is almost thin to a certain extent.

    "Ah Fu, I think he really needs to be healthy." This body is simply... Zhou Tan, who has lived in a society ruled by law since he was a child, has never seen such a shocking physical condition.

    "That's right, his body is very weak now, and it's almost reaching its limit. You need to save him immediately." Ah Fu said quickly.

    "Okay." Zhou Qian squatted down, letting Leng Xiang's upper body lean on his lap, "What kind of medicine..." "It's

    already in your arms, you can get it as soon as you touch it."

    Zhou Qian touched his arms , took out a Baicao pill, and quickly fed it into Leng Xiang's mouth.

    "Can it work without water?"

    "Don't worry, this pill will melt in your mouth."

    Zhou Yan was relieved after hearing this, and then looked seriously at Leng Xiang's face.

    This is an ancient handsome man with handsome facial features. If his face is not so pale and his cheeks are not so thin, he must be a charming and handsome guy. Even a narcissistic person like Zhou Tan has to admit that he is handsome.

    Not only is he handsome, but he is also very handsome. Just look at his two sword eyebrows. This is a sharp man. When he opens his eyes, he must have a pair of eyes that can kill people.

    Zhou Tan noticed the sticky blood on his hands, and couldn't help panicking, "Ah Fu, what kind of torture did he suffer?" "Are

    you sure you want to listen?" Ah Fu sounded afraid that he couldn't bear it.

    "Let's talk." Anyway, he is a man, so there is nothing to be afraid of.

    "...he was whipped fifty times a day, during which he had no food and only hanged himself. About three of his ribs were broken, and his left leg bone also had problems. Well, there were also large and small internal and external injuries. The sum of these was enough to cause death. If he didn’t have a strong sense of survival, he wouldn’t be able to live today.” Ah Fu said that he felt chills in his heart, he is a happiness system, he likes sunshine and positive energy, and what he hates most is suffering.

    "You might as well just tell me that there is nothing good about him." Zhou Yan also felt chills in his heart, and didn't know how to release the hand that was holding Leng Xiang.

    But Ah Fu still had fun and said: "It's not all broken, at least the important parts are still good."

    The author has something to say: Fixed a BUG~
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

Google Translate
Original text
Contribute a better translation

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

772K 108K 39
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...
35.6K 1.4K 11
[The Cutest Height Difference] Timid and fearful shou + overbearing and black-bellied gong. The black-bellied gong is one metre eighty-six, the fearf...
552K 35.2K 71
"Sshhhhh....." he hushed and pinned us against the wall leaving no space between us. I held onto his biceps with my hand in reflex. He shook his head...
143K 6.2K 113
The Villain Pretends to be Poor After I Transmigrated into the Book Associated Name 穿书后反派装穷了[娱乐圈] Author 燕行 Status in COO 112 Chapters + 1 Extra Qu H...