Closer You and I [FreenBecky]

By conyirischa

A story of an unexpected love between two women trying to live on life and forget their pasts. They said mee... More

The Search
Moving Forward!
The Voice
The Invitation
At the Party
The First Ecounter
Closer
Becky's Place
Nurse Becky
Wide Smile
One step Closer
Do you believe in Destiny?
Curious
Nam on Duty!
The Girls
Nam on Duty 2.0!
Tulip
A Step Away
Worthy Appointment
Wounded Knee
Jealous
Sweet accident
Mind over Heart
Synopsis
Letting Go
Caring P'fa
A kiss
Convinced
Show Me
Cupid
Theraphy Starts
Missing You
Run to You
On my Knees
A Glimpse of Past
Heroic Deed
Team Building!
Sense of Ownership
Making Up
Crazy-SPG
Mark - SPG
Mom
Knock Knock
Confrontation
Shower - SPG
Elite Club & D' Peasant
FREENBECKY IS NOT REAL
Fear

Under the Rain

1.3K 45 0
By conyirischa

She's now back in Thailand. She has no job, no money, she used all the money they saved up for the wedding. She has no starting point. 

The joy she once have washed right away with no warning.

For one last time she told herself, she'll try again. 

She went to Kirk's parents, hoping he'd be there. 

Freen ringing the door bell, waiting outside the gate.

Kirk's Mom: Freen, my child. 

F: Mother,(tears flowing in her eyes).I need to see him.

Kirk's Mom: I say sorry for what happened but we also dont know where he is.

F: How can u not know, he's your son, it's impossible.... Mother, please...I'm begging you...(Freen kneeled on her knees, crying)

Kirk's Mom: Freen stop, lets stop it here. There's nothing you can do. Move on  with your life, what part can't you understand?

F: Move on? How? He dumped me..3 days.... 3 days! before our wedding!! Saying to never look for him? and you expect me to move on? It's been a month and here I am.. (tears burst out of her gloomed eyes) 

Rain started to pour, erasing the tears flowing down her face. She walked away as she couldn't hold it anymore. She kept walking....under the rain.

She felt as if she carries the weight of the world on her shoulders. How can love be this cruel?

Everyday passing by she kept asking herself what she did wrong. She had thought of all the what ifs and no matter how many times she tried to convince herself that its not her fault. She cant even say it is or it isn't. She was left with no explanations.

She was lost, trying to navigate the sea with no direction. All the people around her keep telling her to move on and start a new life, but how can she? How can u start a new chapter in your life if the last one never had a proper ending? How can someone possibly move on without even knowing the reason why you should?

              ****Imagine hurting our dearest Freen****

                      Thank you for reading :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.2K 2.3K 27
This story took place after the end of season 1 of the book. (with same title) You'll understand this season better if you start reading from season...
58.2K 1.4K 20
Becky: I love you freen plzz I'm not asking much from u just asking to return the love is it why it's so difficult for u plzz just give me the reason...
61.5K 2.6K 35
Freen and Becky have a encounter during a party attended with their husbands. Both are married and have a sad marriage but as they see each other thi...
339K 10.2K 31
Freen and Becky have been best friends since high school and went to the same university. They were very close to each other to the point where peopl...