Wounded Love ✅️

由 pearlwrts

|| Indian Arrange marriage romance || ☆---•°○°•---☆ They were tied together by a th... 更多

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
1. one
3. three
4. four
5. five
6. six
7. seven
8. eight
9. nine
10. ten
11. eleven
12. twelve
13. thirteen
14. fourteen
15. fifteen
16. sixteen
Aesthetics and Playlist
17. seventeen
18. eighteen
19. nineteen
20. twenty
21 twenty-one
22. twenty-two
23. twenty-three
24. twenty-four
25. twenty-five
26. twenty-six
27. twenty-seven
28 twenty-eight
29 twenty-nine
30 thirty
31 thirty-one
32. thirty-two
33. Thirty-three
34. thirty four
35. thirty-five
36. thirty-six
37. thirty-seven
38. thirty-eight
39. thirty-nine
40. forty
41. forty-one
42. forty-two
43. forty-three
44. forty-four
45. forty-five
46 forty-six
47. forty-seven
48. forty-eight
Bonus Part 1

2. two

53.7K 3.2K 338
由 pearlwrts

☆---•°○°•---☆

Happy Reading ♡

Both of them were in same room, one in the walk-in closet, changing into comfortable clothes while the other one stood in the balcony, gazing at the night sky. Oh, how lonely she felt just like that moon, who was surrounded by millions of star yet it was lonely, all alone.

She heard the door of closet opening and closing right after. Aayansh picked up a blanket and pillow and went out of the room. It wasn't surprising. It's been happening since their wedding day.

Most of the days he was late and she slept before he came, but only if he knew that she was always awake. The last week was better when Aayansh wasn't here. No awkward moments were shared but Today was one of the days when he got back home and spending a few hours in his room, waiting for everyone to sleep so he can go to his study room, was awkward.

She didn't mind him sleeping elsewhere. It gave her space she needed and she was grateful to him for that. Now, four months passed since their wedding and she couldn't see an ounce of progress between them made her worried. Not for this relationship but for her, how is she going survive in this relationship which is just for the name, for the world.

Maybe she'll think about it once she'll feel like. Stepping out of it, she can do that but not now. She didn't have that energy to fight another battle.

Walking back to the bed, she laid on the right side of it and closed her eyes to let the sleep engulf her but it wasn't happening tonight.

Gaytri's words were echoing in her mind. It wasn't the first time she was blamed for breaking a house. The past started flashing back in front of her eyes along with today's scenario.

It didn't help her at all, resulting in twisting and turning around the bed.

"How are you feeling after breaking my house? Only if you could have stayed silent, my son would have been in front of my eyes."

"My son can never do this! Who knows if you are lying and faking those tears."

She kept her palms over her ears to prevent the noises coming from her head but none was helping. She started feeling uncomfortable under the duvet and throwing off the comforter, she sat straight on the bed when tears streamed down her eyes.

Her body was trembling, and felt her head getting heavy. Too heavy that it might burst any moment. Soft sobs escaped her mouth and she curled up on the bed, hugging her knees. She hated, she hated how she felt right now..

_______

Aayansh who went out of the room, was going towards the study room only to be stopped by a familiar voice.

"For how long you're going to sleep in that room?" His steps halted but he didn't turn around.

Naveen went to him and stood in front of him.

"How long you're going to run away from reality?"

"Dad, I'm tired right now." He wanted to end this conversation but Naveen wasn't going to let it go today.

"I'm tired too. Tired of seeing you going that room every night. I'm tired too, feeling guilty of pushing you in a unwanted relationship." He could see his father's eyes, they held guilt and he hated that.

"It wasn't your fault. You did what seemed right at that time. We can't change what happened so please, don't feel guilty."

"If this was right at that moment, if we can't change the past then why are you avoiding your present as well as future?" Naveen looked at his son with hope in his eyes.

"Please don't run away like this. I don't want to force you again, to make you do something against your will but please, think about giving it a chance.

"It's been four months already. I thought both of you would be in talking terms at least but it didn't happen. I don't blame you though and seeing you and her like this is only adding up to my guilt. Try to let her in, in your space. Maybe she needs you too. Maybe what you wanted is here now. I know it will be difficult for you but following your passion by yourself without any help was difficult, challenging and uncertain as well, so will be this relationship. why don't you try to give this relationship a chance. But if you're thinking to come out of this relationship after a few months than I won't force you to even try this out because giving something into a relationship and then breaking it hurt the most." Naveen concluded.

"I have seen her for three years but as Ahaan's partner. It feels awkward." Naveen smiled a little at his son.

"If it doesn't feel uncomfortable than we can work on awkwardness." Aayansh nodded, sucking a deep breath.

"Good night." Naveen patted his shoulder before Aayansh turned around to leave.

Aayansh could hear the soft sobs which was coming from his room, he guessed so without a second thought, he opened the door of his room.

He saw Aadhya curled up, hugging her knees and crying. It wasn't a pleasing sight at all but he didn't know what to say.

When Aadhya felt the door of her room opening, she looked there only to see Aayansh standing there. She wanted to vanish into the thin air. She never wanted anyone to see her in her vulnerable state, not at least him.

So she did what she could think at this moment. Getting up from the bed, she walked into the bathroom and locked the door before Aayansh could process anything.

Aayansh threw the pillow and the blanket on the bed and waited for her to come out. It was never like he hated her. He just couldn't bring himself to talk to her in past few months but now seeing her like this made him worried.

He laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling. So much changed in a few months. Looking around his room, which used to be solely his, is shared with a woman, whom he has to call her wife.

The feminine Lavender scent, he was used to it by now whenever he entered the room. The few strands of hair in the room, the make-up and skincare on the vanity along with rubber bands, clutchers, pins, the clothes, heels, sandals, purses in the closet, everything reminded him that he was married.

He checked the time in his phone and realised that more than half an hour have passed and she wasn't out yet. He could hear the water streaming in the bathroom.

He didn't know how to ask her to come out and what will she think if he asked her to come out? But he has to, If she was under the water, she might get sick.

Debating with himself, he knocked at the door but got no response. He waited for next 5 minutes until he lost his patience.

"Can you come out, I need to use the bathroom." He said knocking at the door which came out as harsh.

Did I sound rude? Fuck it.

Shower was turned off as no sound of water splashing was heard anymore. A few minutes later, Aadhya walked out of the closet as the closet and the washroom had an attached door.

She had fresh clothes on but water droplets were dripping down from her hair. Her eyes were red, consequences of sitting under the water for too long.
But she was better than before.

Crying her heart out under the shower felt good. It always felt good after a mental breakdown and crying her heart out. It felt like, some weight have been lifted off from her heart.

Walking past him, she kept the wet towel on the chair before going to bed. She seemed fine, if an outsider came and saw her, they won't guess that she had a panic attack a few minutes ago.

But he knew, she was everything but fine. Closing her eyes, she pulled comforter over her body and closed her eyes.

What should I say her? Are you okay? She isn't, dumbass.

How about, do you need water? There is water kept beside her.

Huffing, his eyes fell on the headache relief gel which was kept on the dressing table. Picking it up, he walked to her side of the bed and kept it near her pillow.

It helps after applying on the forehead, not just keeping it near the head you.

Shut up, I'm trying to ease the tension.

She felt it but she opened her eyes after a few moments, making sure he was gone away from her side. Her eyes fell on the headache relief gel and the next second, she felt the other side of the bed sinking.

Why was he sleeping here? She never asked him to sleep in some other room but he did with his own will but what changed today.

She realized one more thing, he asked her to come out so he could use the bathroom but he didn't go !!

Shrugging off her thoughts as the headache was taking over her, she slept after applying the gel.

********

Aayansh groaned in his sleep hearing the constant sneezing of someone. He was annoyed as beside cooking and working if he liked something, was his sleep. But now, someone had to ruin it even before his alarm can.

He rubbed his palm over his face before sitting straight on the bed and sighed looking at the figure in front of him, who was struggling with her running nose and watery eyes.

*another sneeze*

Who asked her to sit in the shower for an hour in the middle of the night!

He shook his head and walked out of the bed to bathroom.

Getting ready, he walked downstairs and found Aadhya, along with Riya, Rithik and shivam, sitting on the dining table.

Aadhya was constantly sneezing which annoyed him because why she was doing here when she isn't well, instead of resting.

"Maa..I'm leav- *sneeze* leaving for work." Aadhya announced, getting up from the chair and Avantika got out of the kitchen.

"You aren't going anywhere." He settled on one of the chairs while Aadhya looked at him in disbelief.

Who this man was to give her orders. I know he's my husband but we don't even talk so he shouldn't go around, ordering me.

Riya Rithik and shivam eyed in each and smiled sheepishly, this was the first time they were seeing their elder brother talking to his wife.

"Excuse me..*sneeze* Aadhya wiped her nose and looked at him.

"Go to the room." He said, shooting a glare at her.

"Aadhya, You aren't well. Have some rest." She heard Avantika saying.

"Maa.. I have an important meeting to *sneeze* to take care of." She informed but when Aayansh listened to her, he closed his eyes in annoyance at her stubborn nature.

"Can you stop arguing. The world won't collapse if you won't work for a day." Even though he wanted it to be gentle, it came out much louder than he wanted. Everyone flinched a little at his sudden outburst which made him regret his tone instantly.

"Aayansh!!.." He heard her father's warning. Naveen liked everything about his son, except his angry tone whenever he was annoyed or frustrated.

"Shivam will take care of your meeting." He mumbled, glancing at her and serving himself the breakfast..

"Why me...aapki problem- I mean aapki wife hai, Aap khud sambhalo." Shivam whined dramatically but sealed his lips into a thin line, receiving a Glare from his elder brother.

(It's your problem- I mean, she's your wife. Take care yourself.)

"Bhabhi, please go and have some rest." Rithik requested.

"Please bhabhi, varna aapke pati nashte ki jagah hame kachcha chaba Jayenge." Shivam received another glare from Aayansh but he cared less. Aayansh was strict but not to scold his siblings and cousins for a little teasing.

(Your husband will eat us alive instead of his breakfast.)

"Aadhya..." Sighing in defeat, Aadhya nodded, when Avantika tapped her shoulder. It was an important meeting but she needed rest too.

She glared at the man and muttered something under her breath before rounding off the table to go towards the gate.

"Take a proper rest and don't worry about meeting. I'll not disappoint you." Shivam smiled at her in assurance and gave her a thumbs-up.

Naveen shook his head with a smile. He knew about the soft side of his son, behind this coconut shell.

"Thank you. I'll mail you the representation. " She mumbled. Aayansh started his breakfast.

"Bhabhi...do you want to have some soup, it will help. And since you're taking a leave, we'll watch a movie in the evening after you feel better." Aadhya nodded at Riya and walked away while sneezing.

"Hamara samaj aata hai. Bhabhi se to pyaar se baat Kar sakte ho." Rithik looked at his brother from the corner of his eyes.

(You can at least talk to your wife lovingly)

"Stop talking while eating." Aayansh mumbled.

"Rude." Shivam mumbled, but Aayansh heard it anyway and shrugged it off.

They too knew about his caring nature which was hidden behind his rude tone but now, they were used to it and never mind it though. But never leaved a chance to tease Aayansh as well, not like Aayansh minded it. They were his younger cousins afterall.

"If you need a help in the meetings. Call me." Aayansh said, as he saw Shivam getting up from his chair. Being a chef as well as entrepreneur, he had the idea of how business world run.

"I love you, you're the best." Shivam hugged him from side.

"Leave." Came Aayansh's response so he did.

"I'll be taking care of Bhabhi, what I'm getting in return?" Riya outstretched her hand in front of Aayansh, who raised his eyebrows.

"Biwi aapki hai, aapko dhyaan rakhna chahiye. Par ab me kar rhi hu to, kuch to milna chahiye." Riya wiggled her eyebrows.

(She's your wife, you should be taking care of her. But now I'm doing it so, I should get something in return.)

Aayansh scoffed listening to his little sister but tilting his body a little, digged in the pocket to take out his wallet. Riya grinned widely as she saw him taking out two 2000 rupee note.

"Gold digger." Aayansh muttered, keeping the notes on her palm.

"Don't forget to study well. Your exams are approaching." Riya nodded at his words.

What do you think about Aayansh and Aadhya? Will they get along?

Let me know and don't forget to vote for this chapter

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

3.2M 185K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
13K 587 16
At twenty one, she was a young, wild girl. Five years later, at twenty six, she is a broken, homeless woman. When she was twenty one, lies, betrayal...
1.5M 94.6K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
306K 22.5K 34
Genre : Romance fiction Tropes : billionaire's love , love marriage, Slow burn , Opposite attraction, emotional scars, soft romance Start : 18 Octob...