Outer Banks Imagines

Od 56a3dft

(BOOK IS NOT COMPLETED There is something about wattpad saying that if you don't update, they will delete you... Více

Welcome!/Update schedule
Somebody else|Rafe Cameron
Devil doesn't bargin|John B
Y/e/c eye's, Y/c/h Hair|Rudy Pankow
If they wanna leave|Drew Starkey
Maybe you'd be happier|John B
If they wanna leave pt2|Drew Starkey
First Christmas in love|Rudy Pankow
Let go|Rafe Cameron
Maybe you'd be happier pt 2|John B+JJ
A/n|(important)
I lost a friend| Drew Starkey
1k😨
Let go pt2| Rafe Cameron
Let go pt3| Rafe Cameron
Maybe one day|Pope Heyward
2k!!!?
Please notice| Jonathan Davis
Love|JJ Maybank
Sickness|Rudy Pankow
3k!!!🥲
So what are we?| Rafe Cameron
Let go pt4| Rafe cameron
July| Rafe Cameron
7k!!!???🤯(please read for update explanation)
Always be there| John B
Let go pt5| Rafe Cameron
Maybe you'd be happier pt3 |John b+JJ
Something a little different🫶🏼
We're never chosen first| Rafe Cameron

Sickness pt 2|Rudy Pankow

971 13 7
Od 56a3dft

TW: graphic detail, throwing up, fever, mentions of misused medication, blood, DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE JUST EATEN OR ARE EATING.

DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE Emetophobia

Ok maddie_clineee I hope this is close to what you wanted! Sorry for it being late<3
————————————————–—

Rudy woke up to you jolting up from you're sleep.

"Hey, hey what happened?" Rudy said as he rubbed you're back. You then quickly got off the couch and ran to the bathroom.

[TW]

you're stomach and throat burned, as acid from you're stomach left you're mouth and into the toilet.

You gagged over and over again until you started dry heaving.

Rudy imedeintly ran to the bathroom once he heard you vomiting. Kneeling down beside you and holding you're hair back for you.

"Y/n... I know it's gonna be hard, but I need you to take some deep breaths..." Rudy wipsered when you started to dry heaving.

After a couple of minutes, you finally calmed down, sitting against the wall as Rudy flushed the toilet and grabbed the wet wash rag.

"I think we should head home...I'm going to go tell Jonas, I'll be right back." He said after he wiped you're mouth off for you.

~Rudy's pov~

I walked out of the trailer going to the set.

"Cut! Take a break everyone." I heard Jonas yell out.

"Hey, Jonas!?" I said, grabbing his attention as I headed over to him.
"I'm going to take Y/n home. She's not doing well."

"Ok, um, if you guys need anything, just call, alright?"

"I will, thank you."

I then got into my car and rove it to Y/n's trailer so she wouldn't have to walk so far.

"Y/n.." I said as I knocked on the bathroom door. "C-come i-in." She answered weakly. I walked into the bathroom to see her still sitting on the floor and leaning her head back against the wall.

I picked her up gently, holding her bridal style as I took her to the car.
I carefully set her in the passenger seat, buckling her in and gently closing her door.

I walked back into the trailer, grabbed my phone and Y/n's before heading back to the car.

"Y/n, if you feel like you're going to be sick, let me know, and I'll roll the window down, ok?" I said as I buckled my seat belt and started to head to the house. She nodded in response, leaning her head against the window.

(Back to third person pov)

>>>>>

You guys made it home, Rudy had you hold onto his arm as you both walked into the house.

He helped you sit down on the couch before he set both you're phones on the coffe table.

"Y/n, I need you to try and eat something so you can take medicine... Do you think you could swallow a pill?" He asked as he laid a blanket on you. You shook you're head 'no' in response.

"Ok...do you have the medicine that I can put in you're food?"

"Y-yeah...it's in the cabinet in the bathroom...it's in a g-green packaging."

"Ok, I'm going to get that, and then I'm going to make some soup, yell for me if you need anything, ok?" He kissed the top of you're head before heading to the bathroom to find the medicine.

He looked through the cabinets, searching for the green packaging, to which he finally found.

Rudy grabbed the medicine before heading to the kitchen and started making you some soup.

>>>>

Rudy put two pills in the soup, then walked back into the living room, handing you the bowl.

"Be careful it's hot. Eat slowly, ok?"

Rudy went back to the kitchen and realized you didn't have any Tupperware containers. You only had ziplock bags.

He grabbed four of the medium-sized bags and started to fill each one with the soup.

"R-rudy? I-i don't feel so good..."

                     ~Rudy's pov~

I turned around to see Y/n standing in the middle of the kitchen. Her face was pale, and her body looked weak.

Her breathing started to pick up a bit before she gagged.

[⚠️TW⚠️]

I quickly went over to her. The only thing I could think of was putting the ziplock bag in front of her as she started to vomit violently.

(Back to third person pov, gonna be switching a lot)

You're throat burned as you threw up everything you had, just ate. You were vomiting violently, you're nose started to burn, and liquid came running out of it.

You couldn't stop. It just kept going and going, gag after gag you threw up even after the food was out of you're system.

                     ~Rudy's pov~

She couldn't stop. The bag started to overflow as it wasn't a very big one.

I felt warm liquid run down my hands and hurt it drop to the floor. I quickly brought Y/n by the kitchen sink, grabbing the small bucket that sat under the leaking sink.

I switched out the ziplock bag, putting it in the sink, and put the bucket in front of her.

"Y/n, I need to lead you over to the bathroom." I said as I carefully walked to the bathroom with Y/n as she continued to gag and throw up in the small bucket.

Just as we reached the bathroom, the small bucket started to overflow as well, feeling the warm liquid run down my hands, smelling the acid comming from her stomach.

Y/n then leaned over the toilet, continuing to throw up acid until she started dry heaving.

I turned the sink on, rinsing off my hands, not looking down as I washed the textured liquid from my hands.

Once my hands were washed, I grabbed a rag, getting it wet and kneeling beside Y/n as she had stopped throwing up.

I started to carefully wipe her mouth, having her lean against the wall as I cleaned up.

I dumped the small bucket into the toilet before rinsing it out and setting it in the bathtub. I went into the kitchen cleaning the floors quickly and throwing the ziplock bag into the garbage can.

I walked back into the bathroom, cleaning the floor before getting the small bucket out of the bathtub and setting it next to Y/n.

Just as I was about to flush the toilet, I paused. Blood. There was blood in the toilet.

I picked Y/n up, and imedeintly went to the car, getting her buckled in. I ran back into the house and grabbed my phone and car keys.

I locked the house up before running to the car and getting in.

I started the car turning both the turn signals on to let people know it's an emergency.

I started to drive to the hospital as I called Chase to let him know what was going on.

"Rudy, what's up?"

"Hey, I'm taking Y/n to the hospital right now -"

"Whoa, what happened!?"

"She got sick, and there was blood in the toilet. I don't know if I'm overreacting or what, a-and -"

"Rudy, Rudy, calm down. I'll let everyone know, just be careful, ok?"

"Yeah...ok...ok." Rudy said before hanging up the phone.

>>>>

We made it to the hospital, and I carefully walked with Y/n to the entrance.

I had her sit in a chair before I went to the counter.

"Hello sir, how can I help you?"

"Um hi, my girlfriend is really, and she had just thrown up blood."

"Can I get you're last name as well as hers?"

"Pankow -"

Rudy imedeintly stopped talking, turning around to see you throwing up in the small bucket.

He quickly went over to you to see you starting to dry heave.

He looked into the bucket and saw blood again. He quickly went back to the counter.

"Just um, can you just put it under pankow, we need a doctor....like now."

"Sir, I'm sorry, but it's going to be a couple of minutes before we can get a nurse, let alone the doctor. I'll do the best I can."

"...ok...thank you."

Rudy then sat down beside you, running his hands through his hair.

>>>>

"Pankow?"

I imedeintly purked up seeing a nurse.

"Come on Y/n." He said gently as you held onto his arm, following the nurse through the hallways.

You guys made it to a room. Rudy gently helped you onto the bed.

"Ok...so what happening?" The nurse asked as she put a bracelet on Y/n's wrist.

"She's been sick all day. She hasn't been able to keep anything down, and she's now throwing up blood." Rudy answered knowing that you weren't able to at the moment.

"Ok, I'll be right back, we're going to do different tests, and then we'll have the doctor look at them."

>>>>>>

We've been here for almost 2 hours. 2 hours of running tests and them coming out negative.

'Maybe I was overreacting..'
Rudy thought as he sat next to you.

"Ok, I found the problem." The doctor said as he walked into the room.

"So Y/n here has nothing wrong. It's just the comman flue."

"Wait... but what about the blood?"
Rudy asked in confusion.

"The blood is from how much she was throwing up. Was she given any medication?"

"Yeah, yeah, I had put the pills in her food because she wasn't bale to swallow them."

"I'm afraid those pills you gave her were laxatives. That's what caused her to throw up so violently, and that also caused the blood."

"Ah man..." Rudy ran a hand through his hair before looking over at you.

"The nurses will come in when you can leave."

"Y/n...im so sorry." Rudy said as he took ahold of you're hand placing a gentle kiss on you're knuckles.

"It's ok Rudy -"

"No, it's not....you would have been better by now if I didn't give you those. You....we wouldn't have to be here -"

"Rudy. I'm ok baby, i promise."

Rudy kissed you're hand again with a sigh. "I love you."

"I love you too Rudy."

{A/n}

Word count: 1757
Went a little overbored
Ok, maddie_clineee, what'd you think? I hope you enjoyed this. Sorry for it being late and I'm sorry for spelling mistakes and misplaced words

I hope you all have a great day! You're all loved and cared about. You're so important and beautiful!<333

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.5K 102 14
When going from living a "luxurious" life with a rich father, a great house, and a "perfect" group of friends to a girl just trying to live wasn't wh...
515K 5.8K 52
ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ . ✭ ✭ ✭ started: august 14th 2020 status: discontinued * heyy guys this book is currently on hold...
409K 4.5K 66
Madison Bamford has always lived on the small island, Outer Banks, some might even call it paradise on earth. The Bamford family was well known, bein...
4.3K 78 30
❝Lai, you're really pushing your luck tonight.❞ ❝Luck is for the weak, J. I prefer calculated risks.❞ ෴⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄෴⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄ ෴⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄෴⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄෴ forget quadratic equ...