Surf Trip//Jiara

By outerbaanksjiara

"You can't put your life in danger for me" he yelled and tried to walk away from me. I couldn't let him get h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapters 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
announcement
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 46

1.6K 31 6
By outerbaanksjiara

~Kie's pov~

We rushed outside trying to ignore the agitated people and the staff members looking for us. I was trying not to be seen, I couldn't risk to be seen my mr Kaz or whoever the new person obssesed with this city was.

Everyone around us was panicking and rushing to get in and out of the building. If JJ wouldn't have hold my hand I'd have probably stopped right there.

I didn't let go of JJ's hand until we finally got out of the building.

"You see them anywhere?" asked JJ but before he could say anything else I felt someone jumping on me from behind.

My firts instinct was to fight back but then I heard the familiar voices and relaised that it was a hug. I looked behind and noticed Sarah, Pope, Cleo and John B dragging me into a group hug.

"Are you okay?" asked Sarah studying me up and down.

"I'm okay don't worry" I said. "We should go before anyone else will notice us"

"We have a boat right around the corner" said John B.

We rushed towards the boat but this time JJ's hand wasn't around mine.

I didn't like it.

He was still running close to me but not as close as I wanted him to be. He occasionally would glance at me then back at the road.

I know that cause I was looking towards him all the time.

We kept running until we got towards some boats. We stopped in front of a small green boat that could barely fit two of us in. How the hell did they fit in this boat?

It look like it couldn't hold more than two persons at once and they defenitly didn't get here from outer banks with this.

"You sure we'll fit in this?" I asked before I felt JJ's hand on my chin slowly moving my head into the opposite direction.

"We're going with this" he said pointing towards a huge boat.

This boat could make the kook's boats look worse than the boat I saw earlier. It was huge and it looked like the whole outer banks would fit on it.

Who did they kill for that boat?

"How did you got this boat?" I asked while taking John B's and JJ's hand so I'd get easily into the boat.

"Sarah stole it" Pope said coming in after us.

"I did not" Sarah argued even if she wasn't too sure herself. "All I did was to do what they couldn't"

"And what would that be?" asked Cleo raising one eyebrow at Sarah

"Stealing some keys" Sarah mumbled without looking at us. "But we'd have got faster if someone would have feel the right vibes into clothes"

Before I could ask what that means John B answered. "It's not my fault that I didn't feel the right vibes from the clothes"

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and felt JJ's breath into my neck. "Don't worry I'll explain everything to you later" he said.

"Where do we go?" asked Pope. "Outer Banks will be the first place they'll look for us"

"There's this treasure for an old city called El Dorado" I said making them all turn their attention to me. "All I know is that it's somewhere in south America"

"El Dorado?" John B asked.

I nodded and his expression changed, looking like everything finally made sense to him.

"Dad kept talking about this, we can go ask him and then we get it" he said.

"Wasn't the the event we saved you from for this whole city?" asked Sarah.

"Yeah and we're not even the only ones looking for it, mr Kaz, the man that took me thinking I was Sarah and whoever this man from here was are both looking for the city" I said.

"I'm sure dad knows a lot about this, we should go to Outer Banks and talk with him about it" John B said.

"There's no way we're going back there after this" said JJ.

"Then how do we get to him? We don't even have phones" said Cleo.

"I know the main land for the Chateau and we could call him and tell him to come to some place" said John B.

"That might work but it'll take him at least a day, where will we stay until then?" asked Pope.

"My family has a house not too far away from here and I know the code from the house, we'll get in easy" said Sarah. "We can stay there until big John comes"

"Okay then it's settled, we should be there in few hours" said Cleo taking the rudder of the boat.

For the rest few hours we talked, laughed, joked and smoked one of JJ's joints. For a while I forgot about everything that happened. It felt like we were on John B's boat just messing around in the sun.

But the exhaustion quickly got me and the no sleep finally hit in. JJ probably noticed cause I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"You alright?" he asked.

"Just tired" I said, turning to face him.

Sarah probably heard us cause she added from her spot with her head on John B's lap. "We have some rooms inside, you should go and rest until we arrive"

JJ moved a hand around my shoulders, helping me get up and leading me towards a small room with only a bed and a small drawer. I couldn't stop thinking about all the little touches. I needed to kiss him and every single touch name everything worse.

"We found some clothes that might fit you" JJ said handing me a shirt and some shorts.

"Thanks" I said waiting for him to turn around so I could change but he didn't. "You think you could turn around maybe?"

"Yeah yeah of course sorry" he said turning on his feet and facing the door.

As soon as I changed I put the old clothes away and sit on the bed. I missed beds.

"You can turn" I said.

Things didn't feel weird between us, not even a little bit but I've been wanting to kiss him since we got here. I just didn't find the right moment and i also didn't know if we should tell the pogues yet.

"How do you feel?" he asked sitting on the bed next to me.

"I'm fine now that I'm here" I said moving a little closer to him.

Now we were standing just inches apart, I could feel his warm breath on my skin which made me wanna kiss him even more.

Before I could've actually do something he leaned in, making the space between our lips disappear.

It wasn't like the kiss we shared when he came to save me from that auction thing, this one was more desperate, it felt like we needed eachother as much as we needed air.

He moved one of his hands towards my waist and carefully pulled me closer to him until I was on top of him still not breaking the kiss. My tongue brushed over his lower lip while his hand moved behind the shirt I was wearing, holding me even closer.

Suddenly, his lips moved from mines, slowly marking his way with kisses all over my jaw then finding a spot between my ear then down my neck. I couldn't even recognise the sounds coming from me.

I was so caught up in the moment that I barely heard the door opening and apparently so did JJ cause he continued kissing my neck.

"Guys we're almost" Sarah said but suddenly stopped turning with her back at us.

I quickly got off JJ, readjusting my shirt while quickly looking at JJ. His lips were kissed swollen which made me wanna kiss him again even more.

"Sorry my bad I should've knock" Sarah said still not looking at us even if she seemed more exited than ashamed.

"Yeah you should've" said JJ earning a painless push in the shoulder.

"We're gonna arrive in ten minutes so I'm gonna... I'll just... I'll go now" Sarah said quickly closing the door after us.

I layed down looking towards JJ who was moving a hand in his hair to make it look less tangled.

"Well at least we know next time she'll knock" JJ said looking proudly when he heard me laugh.

So it will be a next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 36 23
Just a heads up I don't re-read my stories so sorry for any mistakes. I try to catch myself and I do pretty often but there will be some mistakes mos...
9.2K 280 23
JJ made it down to the bottom of the stairs and was reaching for the door with the passageway in it. The floor board made a creaking sound and Rafe s...
57K 387 18
y/n y/l/n grew up in the obx but had to move away one day with her mom because of her dad. however, she decided to move back to obx. some things chan...
12.8K 259 20
Poguelandia. Paradise on Earth. After losing the gold and the cross, the Pogues have finally struck some luck: their own slice of paradise in the mid...