Wounded Love ✅️

由 pearlwrts

|| Indian Arrange marriage romance || ☆---•°○°•---☆ They were tied together by a th... 更多

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
2. two
3. three
4. four
5. five
6. six
7. seven
8. eight
9. nine
10. ten
11. eleven
12. twelve
13. thirteen
14. fourteen
15. fifteen
16. sixteen
Aesthetics and Playlist
17. seventeen
18. eighteen
19. nineteen
20. twenty
21 twenty-one
22. twenty-two
23. twenty-three
24. twenty-four
25. twenty-five
26. twenty-six
27. twenty-seven
28 twenty-eight
29 twenty-nine
30 thirty
31 thirty-one
32. thirty-two
33. Thirty-three
34. thirty four
35. thirty-five
36. thirty-six
37. thirty-seven
38. thirty-eight
39. thirty-nine
40. forty
41. forty-one
42. forty-two
43. forty-three
44. forty-four
45. forty-five
46 forty-six
47. forty-seven
48. forty-eight
Bonus Part 1

1. one

62.6K 3.4K 978
由 pearlwrts

☆---•°○°•---☆
HAPPY READING ♡

Almost four month passed in jiffy since the day she got married and came into this house. Everything changed yet Nothing.

The house she was supposed to come was same, her in-laws were same but what was different was her heart which was broken instead of being joyous about her wedding and her husband, who left for overseas, the next day they got married and again, he was on another trip for a week now, and will be returning today.

She walked downstairs, wearing a powder blue kurta along with white pants, ready for her office. No one can call her a newly wedded, looking at the minimum effort she was putting beside putting vermillion and the Naptual chain around her neck.

Her eyes fell on the person, she hated the most at the moment. Ahaan, who was sitting on the dining table. Aadhya have been trying her best to avoid him, since he came back a week ago into the house and her work hours were helping her the most.

She saw the youngers, touching the feet of elder ones so she did the same. Looking around, she found two seats beside Ahaan empty but she was not willing to sit anywhere close to him, so she choose the one beside Riya.

She couldn't help but to get a view of Ahaan who clenched his jaw but nonetheless, chewed his food and the only reason he couldn't utter a word was his father and uncle.

Naveen, Ahaan's father didn't like his presence in the house but he couldn't utter a word when Ahaan's grandmother, Gaytri said that this house belongs to Ahaan too.

He was ready to argue until Aadhya interfered saying that she doesn't have an issue. Although she had, she hated his presence to the core but she didn't want to have a tag, who would call her a home wrecker, someone who is ruining the peace of the home.

Everyone finished their breakfast one by one and being a slow eater, Aadhya was the last one to finish. Picking up her plate, she walked into the kitchen and kept it in the sink.

"I'm leaving for work, Maa." Aadhya announced, looking at her mother-in-law, Avantika.

"Take care." Avantika nodded, tapping her cheeks. She smiled a little before walking away.

Everyone in the house adored her and loved her except two.

Her Grandmother-in-law, Gaytri was a strick woman in terms of law and orders of the family, along with her conservative thinking. She wasn't very fond of love marriage when Ahaan introduced Aadhya to everyone but Ahaan somehow pursued her but now, instead of Ahaan, Aadhya was married to his elder brother which was beyond the liking of the eldest lady of the house.

Second was, Her husband, Aayansh, he had an intimidating aura and wasn't fond of growing close to people. He was someone, she never had a talk with, not at least a proper conversation and neither he was interested. Even though he was a chef, he was opposite to what his profession demanded.

People use to call him rude for his straightforwardness and cold because even after appearing on the television for the number of reasons, none have seen him smiling. He was a workaholic man, who has always avoided being part of family discussions, until it affected him.

What the outsiders didn't know was, he had to fight with his grandmother to pursue cooking as his profession. She didn't like it and wanted him to take over the family business which he clearly refused. But he was grateful to his father who supported him and today he was one of the renowned chef in the world who had two Michelin starts and owned number of restaurants in India and was spreading his business overseas too.

Aadhya knew very little about him. Earlier when she was dating his younger brother, they conversed only a few times and and that too, when Aadhya initiated. Till now she only knew that you don't have to blabber around him, nor disturb him when he's working and he have anger issues.

Shrugging off her thoughts, she Walked towards her car and opened the gate and was about to step in when she got a glance at Ahaan.

Flashback:-

"Are you happy now? I contacted you so many times on the wedding day, texted you number of times but you replied to none. Who knew you were going to marry my brother?" Ahaan scoffed.

"After cheating on me, being with someone else in my own bedroom, do you expect me to marry you?" Aadhya looked at him in disbelief.

"I was going to end things with Tara, that day itself but you didn't even let me expl-

"How on the first place, Tara came between us?" Aadhya shouted listening to him..

"Was I never enough for you that you needed her too? I don't even know how long you were doing this. What was the need to bring her in between? Tell me Ahaan, was I not enough for you?"

She whispered, tears streaming down her eyes but the man standing in front of her cared, no. He was only caring about proving himself right.

"I said I'm sorry Aadhya. I'm apologising. What more do you need from me, please understand. I'm really sorry." Aadhya yanked his hand as he stretched out to hold her.

"Your sorry won't change anything, Ahaan and I'm not forgiving you." She gritted her teeth, harshly wiping her tears.

"You know Aadhya, everything can go back to normal. You can divorce Aayansh bhai. Not like you love him. He was just my replacement. We can get back together. I admit I made a mistake, but you did too, by marrying Aayansh bhai. We can forgive each other and start fresh."

This time, Aadhya couldn't hold herself back and slapped hard, across his face.

"You disgust me Ahaan." She gritted her teeth and walked away from there, harshly wiping off her tears.

End of flashback. :-

This was the conversation she had with him, when he finally came to home after being away for almost four months since the wedding day.

The little amount of hope she had that this man couldn't be more disgusting, flew away. He was even more than that.

And now she was thinking if she was dumb enough to get all those hints when he sometimes used to ditch their dates, dropping Tara home, his phone being busy in the night, she ignored these hints and there were more.

Coming out of her trance, she sat on the driving seat and buckled her seat belt, ignoring the stare on her. Wiping off the tears, she started the engine of the car before driving to her father's company, she worked in as the COO.

__________

In the evening, she was a little late due to some important thing which came up last minute.

Parking the car, she stepped inside only to hear someone shouting. The voice was too unfamiliar yet she was able to recognize it.

"He can't live here." She heard and looked up, only to find Aayansh Shouting in the middle of the living room, pointing at Ahaan where all the family members were gathered.

He was still dressed up in his black Armani suit which made her guess that he have returned from his work trip some minutes ago.

Hearing the footsteps, all their attention diverted to her which made her nervous.

She couldn't decipher their expressions, Naveem and Manish were expressionless or more precisely, calm. Divya and Avantika were nervous and hesitant while Gaytri was pissed off and Ahaan, he was scared of his brother's anger. She couldn't see the younger ones of the family present there.

Most importantly, the man who she was supposed to Call her husband at the end, was boiling with anger. He was a man of 6 feet and 2 inches, with a muscular body.

He seemed tired, yet his black cocoa eyes were red, hands tightly fisted, nose flaring and the veins popping out of his neck.

Aadhya somewhere knew that he had anger issue, that's what she heard from everyone but this was the first time she was witnessing it.

"For whom you're fighting with your own brother, for this girl." Gaytri pointed at you, throwing daggers..

"The girl who just came yesterday into this house, was going to marry Ahaan but married the eldest son of this family. You barely know her, married just to save reputation of the two families and you're fighting with your own brother just for her? You don't even know her name yet-

"Aadhya." She snapped her head towards the direction from where the voice came.

"Aadhya Malhotra. That's her name." Aayansh said, looking dead into his grandmother's eyes, earning a scoff from her.

She fidgeted with the hem of her Kurti, nervously. She didn't like it. She didn't like when someone used to fight and because of her, she hated it the most.

"The man with no morals and values, who can't respect someone and their feelings. His presence disgust me now." Aayansh pointed at Ahaan, clenching his jaw.

Gaytri glared at Aadhya before looking at Aayansh.

"Aayansh, he made a mistake. Forgive him. He's your brother afterall." Her tone was different this time. Manipulative, we can say that.

"No. Either he will live in this house or me." Aayansh was determined.

"And you can't change my mind. If he can't leave, I'll." All the family members widened their eyes at his statement while Aadhya were standing, still on the doorstep, with no emotions plastered on her face.

She never want this to happen but more than that, she was drained out. Physically, mentally as well as emotionally. Drowning herself in work during the day time so that her emotions won't win against her was Draining her physically.

And the night weren't easy either. The only thing she was thankful about was , the panic and anxiety attacks were less frequent now but still, it was Draining her emotionally.

She felt miserable but what could be more miserable than the fact that, she found the man she loved, cheating on her on the day of her wedding.

It was enough to break her. It wasn't less that she had to marry his elder brother for the sake of two families, who had name in the country.

"Aayansh, don't be stubborn. He's your brother. Will you throw your own brother out of this house?" Gaytri's words reached his ear yet there wasn't any change in his emotions.

"Maa," Naveen finally spoke, after seeing all the drama unfolding in front of his eyes.

"It's better if Ahaan leaves. He made a mistake and he should realise that. This is his punishment." He added.

"Papa..." Ahaan looked at his father in disbelief but one glare from Aayansh was enough to shut him up.

Unwanted Silence filled the house for next few minutes, until Gaytri broke the ice.

"Okay." Ahaan widened his eyes looking at his grandmother, who was supporting him all along.

"Dadi, Please don't do this to me." Ahaan words were ignored. Gaytri was helpless in front of her two sons and eldest grandson.

"Ahaan, Pack your begs and leave. Submit your resignation letter tomorrow to HR and interview again for the post you want. This time you'll be getting that based on your abilities." Naveen declared. Without saying another word, Aayansh turned his heels to leave and closed the door of his room with a thud.

Other members didn't say anything because everyone was equally angry at Ahaan.

Ahaan was surely pissed off by how he was being treated and he solely blamed Aadhya for that. The son of the Rajvanshi's was ask to leave the house just because of her.

"You must be feeling happy, creating the conflict between two brothers right? Just because Ahaan did you wrong, Tumne Aayansh ko Apni Taraf Kar Liya. But only six months. I won't let you break my home."

Gaytri's words surely targeted Aadhya's self respect, but she didn't say anything. She already had enough of everything and on the top of that, Gaytri blaming her for something she never did was too much to tolerate yet she gulped down the insult.

"Maa, you're blaming her for nothing." Manish, Gaytri's younger son finally said.

"Don't teach your own mother. Mene duniya dekhi hai and I know how today's girls are." Spatting at him, Gaytri walked into her room, throwing a last glare at you.

(I have seen the world better than you.)

"I'm sorry for whatever she said." Her father-in-law walked towards her and looked at her with guilty eyes to which she shook her head.

Both Naveen and Manish left from there soon after. Ahaan gritted his teeth, glaring at her and muttered something under his breath before turning his heels.

Avantika and Divya stood there and looked at her.

"Are you planning to stay at the doorstep?" Came Divya's voice as Avantika took the beg she were holding.

"I'll heat up the food for you. Have dinner, everybody had." Avantika mumbled.

"I don't have appetite Maa. I ate in the office." Aadhya lied while Divya came with a glass of water for her.

"Stop lying. You need to take care of yourself. I'll go and call Aayansh, he also didn't eat anything." Divya walked away from there while Avantika sat beside her.

"Aadhya, we're sorry for what Maa said." Aadhya shook her head in denial, listening to Avantika who walked back into the living room from kitchen.

"You don't have to. She didn't say anything wrong though. It's happening because-

"Nothing is happening because of you. Every family have some or the other conflicts. It isn't your fault. So don't blame yourself and come, eat your dinner." She couldn't argue further, the headache she was having didn't help her either.

"Where are Riya, Rithiik and Shivam?" Aadhya asked, not spotting them in the house from the time she came.

"Riya and Rithik went to a birthday party of their common friend and Shivam wasn't allowing them to go alone, so accompanied them." Aadhya nodded, following Avantika to the dining.

"I'll serve myself, Maa." She took the spetula from her hand and served herself.

"You can go and rest. I promise, I'll eat." Avantika didn't gave in. She knew that her daughter-in-law is stubborn.

"I'm in the kitchen," Avantika informed.

A few moments later, when Aadhya was chewing her food half heartedly, saw Aayansh and his aunt, walking into the dining.

He wasn't wearing his blazer now and was only in his white shirt and black pants.

Aayansh sat on one of the chair, in front of Aadhya while Divya walked into the kitchen. Serving himself, he started eating his food, all his focus was on his plate and Same goes to Aadhya.

Scrunching her nose, she binned out all the Capsicums from her plate. She hates Capsicum!

A little later, Aadhya noticed the manly hand stretching out towards her. She frowned but soon understood that he was trying to take the bowl of Pulav which was quite unreachable to him, so passed him the same.

No words were uttered between them and after finishing their dinner, Aayansh was the first one to walk away and a while later, Aadhya following him.

What are your thoughts on Ahaan? And how the relationship between Aayansh and Aadhya will progress?.
Drop your views in the comments and don't forget to vote for this chapter.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

507K 34.2K 59
abhimaan singh rajput and vridha malhotra "abhimaan singh rajput ne na aaj tak kisi ke saamne sar jukhaya hae na hi kabhi jhukayega" (abhimaan singh...
1M 90.3K 38
"What is your favourite colour?" Esha asked, her fingers grazing her husband's jaw as she leaned back lazily against him on their couch. "Green," he...
3.3M 189K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.7M 95.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...