Bangpink- My abusive siblings.

_Mirror_girll_ เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

???- "๐‘พ๐’‰๐’š ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’–๐’š๐’” ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰.....?" ???- "๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’„๐’‚๐’–๐’”๐’† ๐’˜๐’† ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚... เค…เคงเคฟเค•

Introduction
Chapter 1: What did I do?
Chapter 3: Consequences.
Chapter 4: Surprised for Y/N.
Chapter 5: It's so painful.
Chapter 6: Surrounding by loneliness.
Chapter 7: Regret.
Not a chapter!
Chapter 8: Loves from family.
Chapter 9: New version of me.
Introduction 2
Chapter 10: Ruin someone birthday party.
Not a chapter!
Chapter 11: The game starts now.
Chapter 12: Lunch food just for you
Chapter 13: Surrender yourself to the police.
Chapter 14: Just visiting.
Some information. (Important)
Chapter 15: The Incident.
Chapter 16: Warning?
Chapter 17: The Promise We Made.
Chapter 18: Please forgive me.
Chapter 19: Felt Grateful
Not a chapter!
Chapter 20: The new cafe?
Info (IMPORTANT)
Chapter 21: Jealousy?
Chapter 22: What happened?
25k readers!๐Ÿ”ฅ
Chapter 23: Sometimes it's pain
Chapter 24: The effect.

Chapter 2: Y/N boyfriend.

3.1K 68 4
_Mirror_girll_ เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

Bangpink Pov:

Bangpink- *Laughing*

Jimin- "Y/N is so pathetic."

J-Hope- "I know right?"

RM- "I can't believe that Y/N is our sister, I mean look at her! She is not good looking at all!"

Jungkook- "I really hate Y/N, even though she's my twin but I still hate her."

Jimin- "Me too Jungkook."

Jisoo- "5."

Jisoo- "4."

Jisoo- "3."

Bangpink except Jisoo- "Why is Jisoo suddenly counting?"

Jisoo- "2."

Jisoo- "And 1."

As soon as we arrived at the canteen, people screamed when they saw us.

(End of Bangpink Pov."

Girl 1- "Taehyung Oppa marry me!"

Girl 5- "No Oppa marry me!"

Girl 6- "No! Stfu both of you. I am the most beautiful girl in the school!"

Girl 9- "BTS I love you!"

Boy 2- "Jennie be my girlfriend please!"

Boy 3- "Lisa marry me please!"

Boy 6- "Hey my baby Rose!"

Boy 7- "Jisoo I love you!"

BTS gave a death stare to the boy who said that to Blackpink. The boys were scared.

(Their school canteen.)

After that, Bangpink sat at the canteen table.

Suga- "Ughh, where is that bitch?!"

Jin- "She will face the consequences later." *smirk*

Jungkook- "Oh, that's the bitch!"

Then, Y/N came with their food.

Y/N- "This is your food..."

(Thier food.)

Then Lisa came up to Y/N and slapped her face.

Lisa- "Bitch, Why are you late huh?!"

Y/N- "I'm s-sorry Lisa u-unnie, I w-was in a l-long line e-earlier...." *stuttering*

J-Hope- "It doesn't matter, the thing is why are you so fucking lazy?!"

Jimin- "I think Y/N is tired because she was fucking with her sugar daddy last night!" *smirks*

IU- "What? Y/N have a sugar daddy?!" *smirks*

Jungkook- "Yeah babe, she such a slut!"

Y/N- "I d-don't have a s-sugar d-daddy Jimin...." *stuttering* *scared*

Jin- "Now I understand why is she feeling so tired right now." *Laughing*

IU- "Hey guys! You know what?! What have a sugar daddy and she just fucking her sugar daddy last night!!" *smirks*

Everyone gathered around the Kim family table and laughed at Y/N. Y/N was so embarrassed that she ran to the school rooftop.

Hwang In-yeop Pov:

As soon as I finished my business in the teacher's room I ran to the canteen because I felt something bad happened to Y/N. As soon as I got to the canteen, I started looking for Y/N in the canteen.

I looked everywhere for Y/N but she wasn't here. I tried to ask the Mia but she said.

Hwang In-yeop- "Hey mia." *cold tone*

Mia- "Hey Seo-Jun-ah! Do you wanna have lunch with us??"

Hwang In-yeop- "First, don't call me 'SeO-jUn- ahh' and second, where is Y/N?" *cold tone*

Mia- "Well, Let me tell you, the bitch was bullied by her own siblings. Then she ran out of the canteen. Then we don't know where the bitch went."

When I heard this slutty girl calling
Y/N a bitch, I grabbed her water bottle from her hand and threw it on the floor to scare her. The glass bottle broke and scattered on the floor.

Mia- " YAH! HWANG IN-YEOP!"

When Mia raised her voice at me, I slammed her against the wall hard. I can see everyone looking at us.

Hwang In-yeop- "DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL MY GIRL A BITCH! YOU ARE THE REAL BITCH IN THIS FUCKING SCHOOL, SO DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL MY GIRL A BITCH OR YOU WILL FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!"

Mia- "Y-your g-girl?!" *stuttering*

Shit, did I say Y/N is my girl?! Then I let go of Mia and I walked out of the canteen to find Y/N.

Jungkook Pov:

Did she just say that Y/N is her girl??

Jungkook- "So Hwang In-yeop must be Y/N sugar daddy." *smirk*

Jin- "I think so." *smirk*

Taehyung- "Hey guys, I have a plan after school." *smirks*

Bangpink- "What is it Taehyung?"

Taehyung- "So the plan is......"

End of Jungkook Pov.

(Meanwhile with Y/N.)

Y/N Pov:

What's wrong with them? ....... I didn't do anything to them..... and I didn't even kill grandma nor did I ever spread our family's mafia secrets to the enemy!

After they embarrassed me in the canteen earlier, I ran to the rooftop to calm myself down. I feel so sad...... they abused and bullied me for 2 years...... I don't know how I can live until now.

I'm crying so bad now.... I feel so depressed because I was abused and bullied for 2 years. When I was crying, a boy came to me.

???- "Hey..... Are you okay?"

When I turned back to look at the person, I saw Cha Eunwoo standing there with a clean tissue in his hand. Then he gave me the tissue to wipe my tears.

Eunwoo- "Here's a tissue for you."

Y/N- "T-Thank you....." *stuttering*

I feel very scared when I see my brother's friend in front of me, what if he comes to bully me? And he's only acting to give this tissue??

End of Y/N Pov.

Eunwoo Pov:

I can see that Y/N is afraid of me because I am Bts friend.

Eunwoo- "Don't be afraid Y/N, I won't do anything to you after all, I really want to give you this tissue."

Y/N- "How do you know that I'm afraid of you and why are you helping me?"

Eunwoo- "First, you're like an open book Y/N and second, I saw what Bangpink did to you earlier. That's why I want to help you..." *smile*

Y/N- "Okay then.... Thank you Eunwoo." *smile*

Eunwoo- "You're welcome, Hey Y/N I want to ask you something......"

Y/N- "What is it Eunwoo?" *smile*

Eunwoo- "Actually Y/N...... I like you.... do you accept me as your boyfriend??"

Y/N- "What?? Why do you like me?? I'm not as good looking as my siblings....."

Eunwoo- "Y/N, I don't care if you're good looking or not because what I look at is the inside, not the outside." *smile*

It's true, because I look at what's in the inside and not the outside. Most of the girls in this school are beautiful on the outside but ugly on the inside. But when I look at Y/N, Y/N is very kind. She likes to help people in trouble, that's why I love her.

Y/N- "Really Eunwoo, you..... You love me.....?"

Eunwoo- "Yes Y/N, I love you. Do you accept me as your boyfriend?"

Y/N- "Yes! I accept you!"

Eunwoo- "Yes! Thank you babygirl." *smile*

End of Eunwoo Pov.

Y/N blushed when Eunwoo called her babygirl, Y/N's face was as red as a tomato now.

Y/N- "Babygirl?"

Eunwoo- "Yes babygirl, I love you."

Y/N- "I love you too......" *smile*

When Y/N was talking to Eunwoo, the rooftop door opened with a loud bang.

Hwang In-yeop- "Y/N! Are you okay?!"

Y/N- "I'm okay Seo-Jun." *smile*

Hwang In-yeop- "Y/N, I heard what happens earlier at canteen and I'm so sorry because I'm not there to help you....."

Y/N- "It's okay Seo-Jun, I'm fine now and you don't need to feel sorry because it's not your fault."

Seo-Jun- "Umm Y/N, What the hell is he doing here??"

Y/N- "Seo-Jun, Eunwoo just gave me a tissue and comforted me. He didn't even bully me."

Seo-Jun- "Really Eunwoo?"

Eunwoo- "Yeah, why?" *annoying*

Hwang In-yeop- "Y/N-ahh, let's go. Break time is over and we have to gather in the hall immediately."

Y/N- "Yeah let's go."

Eunwoo- "Wait Y/N!"

Y/N- "What's wrong Eunwoo?"

Eunwoo- "I want to take you out to eat at a cafe after school, do you want to come with me?"

Y/N- "Yes! I'm free after school."

Eunwoo- "Great! So see you at the school gate." *smile*

Y/N- "Okay Eunwoo, bye-bye."

Eunwoo- "Bye." *smile*

After that, Y/N and Seo-Jun walked to the hall to gather. Seo-Jun was very angry when Y/N accepted that Eunwoo invited her to the cafe.

Hwang In-yeop- "So.... Are you going to the cafe with Eunwoo?"

Y/N- "Yeah, After school. Why?"

Hwang In-yeop- "Nothing."

Hwang In-yeop controlled his angry emotions because he didn't want to show her that he was angry.

To be continued.......

Hey guys it's me again Myung-Hee ✨ How are you guys doing? I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please vote this story and I really appreciate. that.💞

(1459 Words)🔥💫

เคชเคขเคผเคจเคพ เคœเคพเคฐเฅ€ เคฐเค–เฅ‡เค‚

เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฏเฅ‡ เคญเฅ€ เคชเคธเค‚เคฆเฅ‡ เค†เคเคเค—เฅ€

๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ || LizKook โœ” ๐Ÿšฌ เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

58.1K 1.8K 33
๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด... ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฎ. ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด...
125K 8.1K 51
โ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐‘บ. โ”€โ”€ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’•๐’„๐’‰, ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค?ใƒปใƒปใƒป ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐’”๐’‚๐’š๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘ . โž ๐˜ข...
HEARTLESS {VKook} Taekookfictionalwor... เคฆเฅเคตเคพเคฐเคพ

เคซเฅˆเคจเคซเคฟเค•เฅเคถเคจ

11.4K 1K 32
"yes , I'm the biggest mafia ..... mafia King..... but you know what?? you're heartless.....Kim Taehyong you're not worthy to his love i wish i nev...
273K 13.3K 47
"๐‘ฐ๐’‡ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’”, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’“๐’†๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’“๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•," "๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’”?" ๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’”๐’Œ ๐’–๐’...