Blindsided By The Boss

Od JeniRaeD

Enemies-to-lovers * Bickering/bantering Boss/employee * Romantic comedy with a HEA He says I'm a hemorrhoid a... Více

warning
1 - Callum
2 - Eloise
4 - Eloise
5 - Eloise
6 - Eloise
7 - Callum
8 - Eloise
9 - Eloise
10- Eloise
11 - Callum
12 - Eloise
13 - Callum
14 - Callum
15 - Eloise
16 - Eloise
17 - Callum
18 - Eloise
19 - Callum
20 - Eloise
21 - Eloise
22 - Callum
23 - Callum
24 - Eloise
25 - Eloise
26 - Callum
27 - Eloise
28 - Eloise
29 - Callum
30- Callum
31 - Callum
32 - Eloise
33 - Eloise
34 - Eloise
35 - Callum
36 - Callum
37 - Eloise
38 - Eloise
39 - Eloise
40 - Callum
41 - Eloise
42 - Callum
43 - Callum
44 - Eloise
Epilogue

3 - Callum

3.5K 249 73
Od JeniRaeD

"Dude. What happened to you last night?" Aaron asked as we sat at the table, waiting for the newlyweds to join us.

Knowing he'd be jealous to learn, I found a hot chick, a vixen to bang; I flashed him a grin that said I got laid. And, I hate to admit this, but it was the best piece of ass I had in a long fucking time.

Aaron's eyes widened. Surprised I found a single woman when he couldn't. And then there's Hudson and Greyson shaking their heads like they couldn't believe I left our friend's wedding to wet my dick and fulfill my thirsty pussy appetite.

"No fucking way, Callum! I scoped the entire room. All fucking night! And there were only two women worth sinking a cock into. Well, there was more, but those women were also spoken for," Aaron said bitterly. "So how in the fuck were you able to find a single woman looking to get laid?

"Leave it to Callum to find a woman willing to submit to him," Hudson chimed in as he took a drink of his Bloody Mary. "It doesn't matter where we are; he finds em'."

"Who was it? What was she wearing?"

A smile appeared on my face when her sea-green eyes, long, thick dark eyelashes, dark amber-colored hair, and beautiful, amazing breasts, tits, body, and ass came to mind. As well as her delicious pussy.

"She wasn't at the wedding. I saw her in the hotel's bar when I went outside to make phone calls and check my emails."

"No shit? How beautiful was she?" asked Aaron.

"Very... so gorgeous, in fact, that for the first time ever, I considered leaving a note before leaving her room, telling her I'd love to see her again—"

"Did you?" Aaron asked, wide-eyed, cutting me off. Because he knows me better than anyone and knows it's something I would never do. Hudson and Greyson always assumed I had left notes to at least thank them for a good evening. But nope. Once our playtime is done, I'm done.

Knowing I was about to admit to something my friends didn't want to hear, or they did but didn't want to say anything, I looked at Hudson and Greyson. Then I looked at Aaron, shaking my head, answering what he wanted to know. "No. I figured if I were to, she'd end up calling me all the time, wanting more and something else from me. Something I won't take part in."

"What's that?" Hudson asked with a curious look in his eye, knowing damn well the answer to that.

"You know what," I groaned. That was a statement and not a question. "I don't do relationships. You know that."

"You used to," Greyson scoffed.

"Yeah, back in high school. When I was young and dumb and didn't know any better."

Hudson, looking disappointed, shook his head. "It's been seventeen years, Callum. You got to get over it, man. You also need to remember it wasn't your fault. What happened had nothing to do with you; it was out of your control. Shit happens when you least expect it."

Yeah, shit does happen. But it was also still something I could have stopped before it happened.

I held up my hand. "That's enough. I'm not having this conversation with you guys right now. I don't have to worry about broken hearts by doing what I am now. I don't have to worry about pissing off a woman because I forgot their birthday or our anniversary. Or having to worry about pissing her off because she didn't get flowers on Valentine's Day, a Hallmark holiday of all days... or even pissing them off because I have to fly off somewhere for work, leaving them behind. Sorry guys, but having a girlfriend is not for me. What I'm doing is working perfectly fine for me. And it makes me happy. So drop it."

"What did we miss?" Tallulah cheerfully said as she pulled out a chair and sat.

Jace followed with, "Yeah, what did we miss? Because it looked like Callum was having another grumpy moment," he said, grinning.

"You missed nothing," I answered, not wanting to upset the two happy-as-can-be lovebirds at nine in the morning. "Anyway," I said, looking at Jace, "What were you thinking trying to set me up with Mrs. Dumars?"

He laughed, looked at Tallulah, then at me, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "She doesn't look like Mrs. Dumars."

"The hell she doesn't," I retorted quickly. "The woman gave me the heebee jeebies," I grimaced, shivering.

Jace bellowed a laugh. And Tallulah aimed her thumb at me as she looked at Jace, asking, "Wait. Is he talking about my aunt Edna?"

Jace's lips pursed. Humming, ah, huh.

"My aunt Edna," Tallulah said, returning her gaze to me, "is a very nice woman that can't even hurt a fly."

That's nice. I still wouldn't have been caught dead with her in my arms.

"... she wasn't blessed with good looks, I know that." Ya think? "... but she has a huge heart. And one that people close to her take advantage of."

"Sorry, Tallulah. I'm glad she's a nice lady, and I'm sorry people take advantage of her. But I wasn't about to make a fool of myself dancing with her. I have an image to uphold."

She rolled her eyes. "It was only a dance. Big deal."

"Who caught the garter, anyway?"

Aaron chuckled. "Me."

I brought my hand to my mouth, spread my fingers, and flicked my tongue. "Did you give her a tongue lashing?"

The entire table bellowed with laughter. "I'm glad I could finally make you all laugh. See. I'm not grumpy all the time."

"Whatever you say, Hugh Hefner," Hudson teased.

Jace's eyes bulged from his head, and he slapped his hand down on the table. Not in a mad way, but an oh my lord way. "Don't tell me he found a woman to bring to his room," he grimaced, probably wondering which woman attending his wedding he has to contact and apologize to.

Something he wouldn't have had to do if I did bring a woman from his wedding to her room because I would never have said or done anything that would have upset her or Jace and Tallulah.

But since both Jace and Tallulah had worried expressions on their faces, I added, "Don't worry; she wasn't from the wedding. Just a woman who dressed like she could be a nun, sitting inside the hotel bar, working to meet her boss's deadline."

Speaking of... I need to check my emails and see if little miss Eloise, whatever the fuck her last name is, got the tasks I asked her to do done.

I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone, and when I unlocked it, Greyson snatched it out of my hand, barking, "Work can wait. You're here to socialize; it's not like we all get together like we used to. Especially you; you're always in a different city whenever we get together."

He isn't wrong. It seems like every week or every other weekend, I'm in a different city working, meeting with event coordinators, and doing other shit that needs to be done. Not liking Greyson had taken my phone, I reached over and snatched my phone back, growling, "Fine."

"So, Hef. Tell us about this woman you met last night," Hudson pushed, then added, "and don't try talking your way out of talking about the woman you took to bed."

Of course, they have to make this conversation about me... the grumpy player, boss, as Greyson would say.

I sighed when I looked around the table and saw all eyes were on me. I can't believe I'm about to tell them about this woman—a woman I'll never see again. My eyes rolled up to the ceiling, and then I let out a heavy breath when I returned my eyes to them, sighing, "What do you want to know?"

"What did she look like?" Aaron wanted to know. Of course he does. He's jealous and pissed I found her before him.

I looked down at my hands, remembering when the fascinating woman first looked at me. How her stunning green eyes glowed like Jervis Bay, Australia, and how they instantly made me become lost in them, and how, for the first time in my life, a woman shockingly mesmerized me.

"She had long dark amber-colored hair and long, thick, dark eyelashes that made her sea-green eyes pop out like they were a fucking neon light. Long perfectly shaped fucking legs, a tasty pussy, beautiful tits," hopefully, those last couple of descriptions get them to say stop; we heard enough. But nope. They didn't. They were all looking at me, wanting me to fucking continue talking about the woman that my dick couldn't get enough of.

Another reason I didn't leave the woman a note. I'd end up wanting to make her mine, which, again, is something I don't do. They're only mine for the night—and that's it.

"... a beautiful, sun-kissed body that was velvety smooth. And the little minx had an attitude my dick couldn't get enough of. She was a spitfire. A fucking firecracker that begged to be set off. A brat, just to get under my skin. And she had a mouth of a sailor that made my dick harder. And the other thing about her that piqued my interest was that she takes no shit from anyone."

I lowered my head and chuckled, thinking about what she mentioned about her boss. And how eerily similar her boss was to me. "The woman is not afraid to say anything and is an instigator." I lifted my head, grinning, just thinking about it. I'd be so pissed if I got something like that; I can only imagine his facial expression after seeing it. "Her boss apparently upset her, so she sent him an email telling him to fuck off; his deadline can wait. And some other shit I couldn't believe she told him."

Tallulah's eyes widened; she smiled and then clapped—excitedly, shouting, "Oh my God, Callum! That's just the type of girl you need in your life! You should go after her! A woman like that is what will set you straight!"

I don't think so...

"No thanks. She may have been a fucking smoking hot babe, with a pussy I wouldn't mind fucking again and a sassy ass mouth that caught the attention of my dick. But nope. I don't need a woman in my life. Plus, who knows where she lives? I wouldn't want a long-distance relationship if I even wanted one. And I travel too much."

Win for me!

"One of these days, you'll grow up," Jace sighed, "but until then, I guess, keep doing what you're doing. Because everyone at the table knows you'll eventually get sick of it."

Yeah, yeah...

"I don't need a woman. End of story." I looked at Greyson. "Now, can I check my emails? I've been expecting something. And it should have come in just before midnight."

Greyson's eyes rolled, then flicked his wrist, saying, "Do what you have to do. We all know how work is more important to you than having a normal life."

"Geez. You act like we're a couple or something. See. It's the exact reason why I don't want a girl in my life. Wanting me to answer to them and to do as they say. No thanks."

I tapped on my email button and started scrolling. Don Jacobs's email can wait. So can Let Kids Be Kids Foundation. Marissa Benson—her email can wait... Adam, Kyla, Children's Health Care Charity—that's important, but it can wait. I need to find the new girl's email—whatever the fuck her name was again. Eloise, was it? Yeah, that's her name... and there she is—two of them.

Two?

I clicked on the first one she sent, and... what the fuck... I looked away from my phone and quickly turned around, scanning the room, then looked at my friends before my eyes returned to the email she had sent. I'm expecting something all right. But what I'm looking at right now is definitely not what I expected to see.

Two emails from little miss green eyes. A screaming feline who couldn't keep her eyes or paws off me—constantly looking at me while we were fucking as if I were her can of tuna she was anxious to devour.

I'm in big trouble.

Big. Big. Trouble...

Dear new boss man from hell... blah blah blah. You heartless prick can fuck off... Your tasks can wait until Monday morning... blah blah blah.

And now the follow-up email... the one she told me she had sent explaining she wasn't doing the tasks because she was on her way to being fucked.

Dear boss man from hell,

In case you're wondering why I decided not to fulfill your way out-of-line requests tonight, I should probably tell you; you upset me and pissed me off to the point I wish I had a voodoo doll that looks like you along with me so I could stab the shit out of it. You've got me so angry right now that when some hot CEO approached me asking if I'd be interested in fucking, I agreed. I need him to fuck this anger out of me so I can get what you need to be done before Monday.

Sincerely,
Your ray of sunshine employee, Eloise.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuuukkk!

Finally, I looked up. "Guys?"

"Wazzup?" Aaron responded like the funny guy he thinks he was.

"That girl from last night isn't just a random fucking chick I picked up to wreck her world."

Aaron's brows drew down. "Who is she?"

The woman I've been telling you all about. The one that Emma hired behind my back, saying she was the girl we needed, even if she had zero qualifications. And how I needed to keep my mouth shut, since it was her determination and goals that made her hire Eloise. And that she knows a good egg when she sees one.

What. The. Fuck. Ever... she's fired. Now, I have more than enough reasons to fire her. And her emails are proof she isn't professional or business orientated. She's a brat that has been a thorn in my ass since she started working for me. The only woman I know employed by me who isn't afraid to call me out on the work I give them.

"My new fucking administrative assistant."

"How do you know?" Greyson asked, looking humored, and I'm sure it's because of the panicked look on my face. Or he's humored by the fact that I just fucked the holy hell out of her—all fucking night long. I flashed them my phone, showing my friends the email I told her she should do to try to save her job... but how she explained the situation in her email has me wanting to discipline her so much more.

Voodoo doll? Stab the shit out of me? My ray of sunshine employee?

She's a ray of sunshine, all right... but it was only when her mouth was wrapped nicely around my cock.

I have a deadline to meetby midnight...

He sent me this email while I was saying my goodbyes to her...

He's been a thorn in my ass ever since I was hired... believe me. You've been a thorn in my ass as well...

He needs to start treating his employees with respect...

He only finds the bad in his employees instead of complimenting them on the good things they've done...

He doesn't even have the decency to come into the office to check on things. He does everything through emails...

He has no idea I'm keeping the company together to keep it from folding... (Now, this one, I'm curious about.)

But fuck... all those details. I should have known she was talking about me. But how the fuck would I know? We're in Florida, not Chicago...

Ellie=Eloise.

Fuck.

This changes everything...

"I'm fucked... I just fucked an employee. A two-month headache I've been trying to get rid of."

The entire table, which I'm now regretting sitting at, laughed so hard that everyone inside the restaurant was looking at us like we were inside a library and needed to be quiet.

Hudson rested his elbows on the table and molded his fingers together with a massive shit-eating grin on his face. "That's your fault for not going into the office and working with your employees. Had you done so, you wouldn't be in the predicament you're in now. I guess now you know that woman you've wanted to fire is gorgeous and not Rabid Ruth from American Horror Story."

"Now, what are you going to do?" Aaron asked, smirking.

I can just keep doing what I have been doing—making her life a living hell. But now I've got the ammo to make her life so bad she quits. I shrugged. "I could fire her for insubordination, not to mention the emails she's sent me."

"You fucked her. That wouldn't look good, Callum," Greyson scolded. "Don't you ever get the names of the woman you mess with?"

"Yeah. She said her name was Ellie—not Eloise. And I told her my name was Cal. I figured it's easier for a woman to call out Cal rather than Callum."

"Why does that name sound familiar?" Tallulah questioned, intensely looking deep in thought.

"Probably because I've only been talking about the nag for the last two months."

Jace shook his head. "No. Her name. Not too many people are named Eloise. And Ellie? ... It sounds way too familiar, like she's somehow connected to our circle."

She's the only Eloise I know...

"Like I said, I've been talking about this woman for months. That's probably why she sounds familiar to you."

Tallulah shook her head. "No... I've heard her name mentioned before. And not from your mouth either. From someone else's. But whatever, I'm not going to stress about it since I find it humorous that you fucked someone you supposedly hate. And to witness you talk about her before you knew who she was is the best thing ever... you're going to fall for her. I just know it!"

That will not happen... I'll fire her before that can even happen.

***

From: Callum
To: Eloise
Subject: Re: Tasks

Dear little ray of sunshine that you're not. More like a massive dark cloud without a silver lining,

First of all, I should fire your ass for addressing me as the boss man from hell, and a heartless prick, including for telling me to fuck off. That is no way to talk to your boss, especially if it's a job you wish to keep. And by you talking to me as you did, it must mean you don't value your job.

Secondly, I asked for those tasks to be done by midnight because they couldn't wait to be done by Monday morning. If you saw the memo and calendar of eventsthat you set up, mind youabout the Children's Health Care Charity, you would have seen that they needed a copy of the presentation I was to be presenting tonight in Washington. I needed it, and they needed it. Another ground for firing you. You are my Executive Administrative Assistant. Death in the family or not, work still needs to be completedon time. You're the one who came in for an interview wanting this job; I didn't come to you. You came to me. Well, you went to my company, that islooking to be hired. And had I been to that interview, I would have said, take a hike.

Third, voodoo doll? Stab the shit out of me? Are you insane? Never mind, don't answer that oneI already know you areyou just proved it with these two ridiculous and very unprofessional emails you sent.

Fourth, I'd like to know, was it worth fucking, as you put it, a "hot CEO"? And did he fuck the anger out of you like you wanted him to do? Hopefully, he did. And hopefully, he fucked the brattiness out of you as well. Because as much as I want to fire you right now, I won't. Don't ask me why I'll keep a woman like you on the team; you don't deserve the position. However, because I'm such a nice guy, I'll give you another chance if working for me is what you still wish to do. So you better thank your lucky stars; your bossman from hell is still allowing you to have a job at Wish Upon A Star.

Lastly, if you still wish to be part of my team, I expect that presentation to be completed by five this evening. The rest, however, can wait until tomorrow morning.

How's that for being a heartless prick?

Sincerely,
Your grinchy, heartless prick boss from hell, Callum Harrison

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! 🤞🤞

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

170K 12.7K 42
Enemies to lovers- Boss/employee- Bickering and Bantering- Billionaire romance Second chance romance HEA romance novel If it weren't for bad luck, I'...
2.3M 17.5K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
101K 1.5K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
50.7K 1.6K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...