The Path to Victory.(azurlane...

Od loppedoffhead

PLease bear with me on this journey. I haven't seen any azurlane anime nor have I played the game. This is ba... Více

Quick thank you
BIO
Harem
Prologue 1: Out with a Bang
Chapter 1: The Brightest Star
Chapter 3: A nice battle but no doors.
Chapter 4: A cafe and a black cube.
Trailer to new book (1k special)
Chapter 4.5: One day of Hawaii's normal life
Chapter 5: Weird black thing.
Chapter 6: The loss of a cube
3k special. Cooking(and tasting) with the cast
Chapter 7: Japan's finest.... at finding plushies
Sry for not uploading
Hiatus

Chapter 2: The (partial) truth

562 12 1
Od loppedoffhead

Author's Note

none

Azurlane base: Commander's office.

Commander POV:

Commander: When will Javelin and Laffey return? It's been hours already. 

*Knock* *knock* *knock*

Commander: Come in!

Javelin and Laffey enter with a man he has never seen before. 

???: Hello there...

Laffey: .....sleepy...zzz

Laffey collapses on the couch.

Javelin: Hello Commander! I want you to meet a new friend I made!

???: Hello, I'm Hawaii.

Commander: Oh hello uh Hawaii. What are you?

Hawaii: I'm just a ship passing by but I need to know about the current situation.

Commander: Uh....

Javelin: It's okay Commander, you can trust him. He saved me and Laffey from a Siren earlier.

Commander thoughts: I'm so confused as to who this Hawaii is and I have never heard of him either. He seems like he is eagle union or maybe royal navy on his colors so I should probably ask Enterprise or Hood on him or something.

Commander: Ok, if you insist Javelin...

The Commander reluctantly holds out his hand to which Hawaii shakes.

Hawaii: Do you have any sort of breakfast cause I haven't eaten anything but seawater for the past I don't know how many years.

Commander: Yeah, theres some bread over there and you can toast it using the toaster.

Hawaii:..... its better than nothing I suppose.

Hawaii walks over to the toaster extremely cautiously.

Commander's thoughts: what a weird guy.

Javelin begins to talk about who Hawaii is to the Commander while Hawaii is making himself toast.

Javelin: So Commander, Hawaii's full name is the UHS Hawaii and is a ship that was made by the-

Hawaii: F-ck!

Javelin and the Commander turn to see Hawaii attempting to get the toaster to work, resulting in an explosion.

Hawaii: Ohio! Why do u curse me so!

Commander: why my toaster, that was really expensive.

Hawaii: well that sucks.

Hawaii picks up some burnt bread that (somehow) survived the explosion and ate it.

Hawaii: It's better than nothing!

Hawaii: hmm.... it has that faint taste of charcoal an-

Hawaii collapses to the ground, blacking out from the bread.

Javelin and Commander:.....

Hawaii leaps back onto his feet.

Hawaii: HA HA HA HA HA! I HAVE RETURNED! THE GREATEST SHIP OF ALL! HAWA-

Hawaii passes out again.

Javelin and Commander thoughts: what the hell.

Timeskip brought to you by a triumphant Hawaii, laughing while sitting on a platform carried by big burly men in his dream after eating the charcoal.

Location: Azur lane base.

Commander POV:

After the incident with the weird Hawaii, Commander is out going to meet with the royal navy leaders + Enterprise.

Commander: I wonder as to what made him act that way.

???: Oy, shikikan, mind if I tag along?

Commander turns around to see Hawaii but he is in different clothing and his color scheme has red added to it.

Commander: Hawaii, is that you?

?Hawaii: Nah, I'm Hawaii-taro. I'm one of his personalities or in this case, more of the soul within his riggings.

Hawaii-taro: The one you saw earlier was Momotaros after when Hawaii ate the charcoal. He is a nuisance mostly as when not kept in check, he can go on a rampage. 

Commander: Thats good to know. 

Commander: Now that I think about it, how does no one notice you.

Hawaii-taro: Its a special ability of mine. You will find out more when you get to know me fully.

Hawaii-taro: Now, lets get to the meeting shall we?

The commander and Hawaii-taro begin to walk over to the meeting place, Hawaii-taro stops and collapses on the ground.

Commander: Hawaii-taro, are you ok?

Hawaii-taro: I'm fine shikikan. Go to the meeting place. I'm having a fight with Momotaros and he just suckerpunched me after suckerpunching Hawaii.

Hawaii-taro literally rolls in the other direction.

Commander: Huh, ok! I hope you feel better!

Timeskip brought to you by Hawaii and Hawaii-taro fighting against Momotaros with two others watching them but their faces are obscured in Hawaii's head.

QE(Queen Elizabeth): Finally your here Commander! We almost finished the biscuits.

The Commander looks to see a whole pile of biscuits.

Commander: I'm sorry I am late your majesty, I had some business to attend to.

Commander sits across from Hood and next to Unicorn who is next to Illustrious. Warspite is next to the Queen. Enterprise is also there, sitting next to Belfast.

Commander: So, what did you want to talk to me about?

The conversation lasts an hour or two(I suck at writing conversations so I skipped it) until Commander drops the H-bomb(no not the hydrogen one and no not the one down below us).

Commander: I've been meaning to ask you guys, did you ever hear about this ship named Hawaii?

Everyone there froze, other than Unicorn, who was occupied by feeding U-chan some biscuits.

Hood, Enterprise, and Belfast looked at the rings on their fingers sadly while Illustrious also has a ring but she tries her best not to look at it and instead talks softly with Unicorn.

Hood: How do I put this...

Hood: Before I tell you on who Hawaii is, I want to know first, who told you his name?

Commander: Its just-

Cleveland runs towards them.

Cleveland: Commander! Hornet's fleet is being attacked by the Sakura Empire!

Commander quickly gets up from his seat. 

Commander: What! Send Belfast, Javelin, Laffey, and Enter-

Commander: aand she's already gone.

Belfast: I'm sorry master, I will keep an eye on her.

Belfast quickly follows Enterprise.

The Commander runs to get onto a ship but he runs into Hawaii instead.

Commander: Hawaii! thank god I found you! Hornet is being attacked by Sakura Empire!

Hawaii: Ok, so you need a ship to get there right?

Commander: Yes please!

Hawaii: Then hop on!

Hawaii summons a light cruiser.

The Commander hops on and they begin to sail(Is it sail? cause they mention it so much but the ships have no sails) to Hornet's location.

Commander: Hawaii, what is your relation with Hood, Belfast, Enterprise, and Illustrious?

Hawaii: What do you mean?

Commander: I noticed that they all had rings on their fingers and when I mentioned your name, they looked at them.

Hawaii seems conflicted as if he is having an argument in his head, which in fact he is.

Hawaii's head

Hawaii-taro: Cmon tell him.

Momotaros: for once I agree with this Hawaii

Hawaii: why should I tell him, he will come to find out eventually.

Hawaii-taro: if you do, I will force you to do some embarassing things when I'm in control.

Hawaii: Whoa whoa whoa. Fine I will do it as long as you dont do the embarrassing things.

Back to the ship

Hawaii: After deliberate arguments, I have decided to tell you the entire truth.

Hawaii: My relationship with Hood, Belfast, Enterprise, and Illustrious is that I was or still am i don't know, engaged with them and a bunch of other ship girls including Hornet.

Hawaii: I was sunk during the raid of Hawaii and I went up in a fiery explosion, one of my greatest exits.

Hawaii: I returned when a Siren oh so graciously blasted the ground under me and sent me flying above the surface again.

Hawaii: So yeah, thats pretty much everything.

Commander: Ok, so can we go a little faster?

Hawaii: Nah, we can't run the risk of them finding out that I am alive too early, especially right before the battle.

Hawaii watches as the battle unfolds, a fishing rod by his side.

*Cliffhangar*

Author's note;

Cya and have a nice day!

Also Momotaros is going to be a recurring gag character. Or not. Idk yet.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.7K 53 5
[RE-IMAGINED 'A BEE OF THE SEAS'] Based on the Aligned continuity Post-RID 2015 A month after the corrupt council members overthrown by bee and his...
50.4K 425 6
You are the newest Commander at the Royal Navy. However their are not that many men commanders, and the last commander at the Royal Navy was a man wh...
8.9K 170 23
An old abandonned fanfic on Azur lane. One of my first works. Republished but not updated to my standards.
44 1 32
I own nothing of this. my friend wrote it and I'm putting it here so I can read it easier