•In the lap of the Gods• [ BT...

By sherlockedfm

》Completed《 A priest adopted seven boys with the hidden intention of becoming the most powerful man in the co... More

• Author's note •
1. - Prologue
1.1. Namjoon's pov
1.2. Seokjin's pov
1.4. Taehyung's pov
1.5. Jimin's pov
1.6. Hoseok's pov
1.7. Yoongi's pov
1.8. Sebastian's pov
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.

1.3. Jungkook's pov

302 41 4
By sherlockedfm

There is no calamity greater than lavish desires. There is no greater guilt than discontentment. And there is no greater disaster than greed.

His moans turned me on even more.

I let out a loud gasp as I felt him raise his hips with the intention of thrusting into me harder.

- Oh yeah-h. Tae... it's so good, baby... - I uttered unable to complete my sentence and focus on my thoughts.

I loved morning sex the most, and he fucked me so well.

Without prepping my hole beforehand, I poured lube on his hard cock. I just spread my legs and sat on it. I felt myself stretching and every part of me being torn apart. But I enjoyed that feeling of fulfillment.

He knew that too, and therefore accelerated the penetration, not allowing and not giving me time to adjust.

Then he turned us around and my back hit the hard mattress as he thrust into me at an animal pace.

- Oh-h love, you are so beautiful... so used under me, you are so good for me... - he whispered and I felt his breath on my neck.

Sweat left a greasy layer on every part of my skin. I felt myself breathing hard every time he swung his hips.

- Ah-h... - I sighed, my chest rising and falling as I tried to fill my lungs with air.

- I'm going to fill you up so good you'll be begging me for more... - he told me while he was still buried deep inside me, hitting my prostate.

Magnificent... I felt so fucking good, he gave me the strength to push through this day, which I know will be neither short nor easy.

I released my pleasure by painting my abs white, while at the same time I felt the warmth inside me.

I kept him in the same place, because it was definitely the best part of the sex.

I liked the most when we were coming down from the heights and he was still deep inside me for a some more time. Because after wild sex I had a hard time adjusting to the emptiness.

I turned us around because I knew that, at that moment, he liked to take a nap for a while. Now I was sitting on him again.

While I bent down a little to reach my laptop, Tae has already flown off to dreamland.

It was a bit hard for me to hold the laptop with one hand and type with the other.

So I put it down on his chest as I opened the email. I grabbed the t-shirt from the bed and wiped the semen off, which leaking down my belly.

I checked the financial situation one more time, and I wasn't totally satisfied. I still had to work and earn more money. This was not my maximum.

After a while I was finally able to get up and get off his cock. As soon as I took the first step to the bathroom I felt cum running down my thigh... I laughed more to myself and then finally washed all my sin away.

When I got back to the room Tae was gone. I assumed he had returned to his quarters, as agreed.

Even though fucking in Sebastian's mansion was definitely not part of the deal, I couldn't resist. Especially after he pinned me against the wall as soon as we stepped into the room, leaving dark prints on my chest.

Especially when he allowed me to blow him wildly, there was no help for me, I had to feel him inside me.

I slowly closed the door as I walked down the stairs to the kitchen to find something to eat. On the stairs I met Yoongi, rushing up the stairs in a hurry.

- Hey, what's up? - I asked, but I seem to have snapped him out of his thoughts.

He looked at me a bit surprised when he finally spoke.

- Jungkook... and you're here... um... I'm going to work to finish something and I'll come later with Hoseok... - he answered and then he gave me a small smile that was like the warmest sunbeam on his pale face.

The clock struck noon and I returned to my room after breakfast to think of the best plan to increase my capital. I fell asleep in that process. And I slept thinking back to my childhood days.

I remember when i met Taehyung for the first time. I arrived a few weeks later. I didn't understand anything that happened then.

The dark night scared me immensely, so I slept in Jin's bed for months. So it seemed to me that everything was better. Jin was a super hero for me who chased the formidable ghosts out of the closet. Everything in the orphanage scared me irreparable.

Ever since I lost my parents that rainy day, everything has become a nightmare for me.

And from that moment I decided not to look behind, but only forward. That what I have experienced and that I have been given another chance with life and happiness, I will surely use it. Jin just confirmed my desire and shaped it into something very valuable.

Shortly after I arrived at the orphanage, Sebastian adopted us and brought us home. For the next several years, we lived in two rooms, while this mansion was under construction.

And I think that was the best period of my life. We were all extremely close and always smiling.

Jin hyung always made us laugh with his stupid jokes.

Namjoon covered us with a warm blanket every night.

I remember that Hoseok always made sure to tell us that we have to take care of each other and love each other, because we have no one but ourselves.

Unlike Hoseok hyung, who always tried to solve everything diplomatically, Yoongi wasn't afraid to involve his fists. He always protected us on the street and later in life.

Jimin always made sure we had dolls to play with. And while we all wanted little toy cars and robots, Jimin asked for barbies and ken dolls. He took them off and changed them. Several times I caught him sneakily playing under the table while everyone was asleep.

And as for Taehyung... he is the love of my life.

Always fascinated by him, I wanted to be constantly close to him, to absorb him like the most wonderful magic. I just wanted his closeness, I wanted to be like him. To become him.

And while the other hyungs had their occupations in the form of toys, balls and all possible props, Tae has always been faithful to the books.

I think he has read all the books in the world. He had in him a whole galaxy of titles and sentences, quotations.

I could watch him for hours reading engrossed while he took the most comfortable position on the bed.

From those early days until now, almost nothing has changed. He was still trapped in his own world, only now he was willing to let me in sometimes... and I didn't need anything anymore.

I have always been fascinated by him and that is something that has become a constant. Something that was out of the question to change.

At some indeterminate moment I felt warm lips on my own...

When I opened my eyes I saw the most beautiful sight possible. I was so blessed. Tae was incredibly beautiful. For a moment I remained motionless enjoying every feature of his perfect face.

- Love, you have to get up... we should go downstairs... Namjoon and Jin are here too. - he whispered softly in my ear while hugging me from the back. We stayed in that position for a while.

- Okay, Tae... go down, I am coming, just to check something. - I answered him as I kissed him.

He lazily got up and headed for the door, which he closed behind him with a soft thump.

I put on comfortable pants and a black shirt. Combed my hair with a backward movement of the brush and headed for the parlor.

But before I got to that part of the house, I stopped by the kitchen and smeared some of the food from the Jin's oval and put it in my mouth as soon as possible.

However, I was caught, but I gave him my innocent look and a lot of compliments and then I saw the softening in his eyes. It could always work with him.

I was greeted in the parlor by Namjoon and Taehyung, who were sitting and drinking. Namjoon asked me if I wanted one too. I answered in the affirmative. When it's a party, let it be a party, I thought.

My gaze met Taehyung's but a loud crash distracted me and made me look away. I saw Namjoon standing next to the broken glass figure. I laughed mockingly and then settled in the armchair next to the gramophone.

Sebastian had a damn good taste in music, and he was also a fan of oldies. Therefore, the gramophone proudly took of place in his unnecessarily large living room. I found Sinatra and finally turned the record. I closed my eyes and swayed my body gently. As much as I wanted his hands on my waist right then, I knew very well that it was not possible. I knew well where we were.

A little later Hoseok and Jimin sat down, dressed in expensive suits, as befits their status. I just wonder if Jimin earns more than me. Should I also throw myself into club waters if the earnings are tempting...? I will definitely think about it.

I was already on my second glass of whiskey when I found myself in front of Sebastian ready to bow. I noticed the silence lurking behind me.

I turned around and all my hyungs were serious and watching the picture in front of their eyes.

I pulled back a little and settled next to Jin. Tae was already on his feet and he was watching Yoongi, who came in a few moments later.

I did not like the situation at all. While nervously putting my hands in my pockets, I thought that this day would not end so blessedly as it started.

Shit.

.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 134 32
8 boys living under the same roof, all completely different from each other yet connected through a red thread somehow. In the midst of getting along...
9.2K 212 5
there are 7 bullies of the university... there from rich family... they love to bully students whether they are from same grade or their junior or th...
344K 21K 33
Park Jimin is a flaming homosexual who just moved to a small Korean town that is homophobic to an extreme extent, though thankfully he managed to mak...
2.2K 98 21
Bangtan. The most feared gang in South Korea has a huge secret. Their leaders' faces. No one in the underground has ever seen them. By day the leade...