Hololive x Fem reader.

By H0l0Weeb

This will be oneshots with hololive members! Requests will be done as soon as possible! More

Description! Please read before you continue reading!
Requests OPEN!!!
Mori Calliope X Fem reader! (Cry for help)
Mori Calliope x Reader Cry for help (Part 2)
Clingy fem reader x Gawr Gura
A day with Ninomae Ina'nis (Ina x Fem reader)
Cuddles with Shishiro Botan (Botan x Fem reader)
Sleepy Y/n. (Kureiji Ollie x Fem Reader)
Nightmare (Nekomata Okayu x Fem Reader)
Snow day (Shirogane Noel x Reader x Shiranui Flare
If they walked in on you. (Part 1 Myth)
If they walked in on you (PART 2)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POLKA (Oumaru Polka x Fem Reader)
If they walked in on you (Part 3) ID Style.
Help the Author!
Houshou Marine X Fem Neko Reader (Request!)
Lost! (Ookami Mio x Reader)
Gaming with chaos ( Hakos Baelz x Reader)
Hololive Memes because I hit writer's block.
More memes.. (Need some requests please.)
Still Remember Them Hololive Fans?
Usada Pekora X Reader (Request!)
Happy Birthday Yuzuki Choco! (Choco X Reader.)
Remember our big Sana?
They walked in on you (Part 4)
Happy Birthday Moona!
A Shooting Stars Love (Suisei x Reader)
Panic (Oozora Subaru x Reader)
Gaming with chaos (Part 2)
More memes just for an update..
Pikamee X Reader
NOT A STORY BUT IT IS HOLOLIVE-ISH
Cuddles (Calliope Mori x Reader)
Regret
Rivals for love
Some Hololive memes/comics
Is this Rushia?
Help for a chapter!
Love triangle!
YAY!
Not an update! Just something cute!
Excuse me!? WHAT!?
Hard work earns you a surprise!
HoloPromise!!
Learning to fight
Kiara liked my comment!!!

Sick days. (Hakos Baelz x Fem reader)

277 7 29
By H0l0Weeb

This is a request from @FriendlyzGhost I hope you like this! Recommended song to listen to is ( PLAY DICE! ) by Hakos Baelz

Y/n's P.O.V: It was morning and my alarm went off. I woke up and discovered that I have a massive headache. My throat felt tight and my body ached. 'What a way to start the day.' I thought to myself sarcastically. I got out of bed and I went to the bathroom to grab painkillers to try to reduce the headache and some of the aching I have. I took a look at the pills thinking 'How am I going to swallow this?' It looked impossible but I somehow managed to do it. 'Ugh I just want to lay down now.' I thought. I went back to my bed and layed down. My eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep after a few minutes. 

Baelz P.O.V: I was really bored so I decided to text my girlfriend. I grabbed my phone off my desk and went to my texts with Y/n and started to say good morning.

Phone-kun's P.O.V:

🎲Bae: Wazzup babe? 

🎲Bae: How are you doing?

- 20 minutes later -

🎲Bae: Babe? Are you awake? 

End of Phone-kun's P.O.V

Baelz P.O.V: Y/n always responds within 5 minutes of me texting her. This has me worried. I immediately got changed into clothes and started heading over to Y/n's house. After 30 minutes I finally arrived at Y/n's house. I knocked on her door but I heard nothing. I pulled out the spare keys that Y/n gave me so I can come in her house anytime. I unlocked her door and walked in her home. I went to her living room and didn't see her there. 'That's strange.' I thought. I went to Y/n's room and opened the door to see Y/n on her bed asleep. She didn't look like she felt good. Y/n was paler than usual. I gently put my hand on her forehead and it was really warm. 'Damn she is sick. I should go get some soup and medicine for her.' I thought to myself. "I will be right back, love." I whispered. I went to the closest convenience store near Y/n's house and I bought some soup and medicine. I came back to Y/n's house within 20 minutes. I put the soup in a bowl and put it in the microwave and waited for the soup to be done. When the microwave gave me the ok to pull out the soup I did and I grabbed a spoon and carried it with the bowl. I went into Y/n's room and gently shook her awake. "Wakey wakey Y/n" I said gently. Y/n woke up and saw me and she smiled a little. "Hey Bae" Y/n said. I tried to give Y/n medicine and she shook her head and said "No way I will not take more of those foul beasts." "It's just medicine Y/n." I said. "No way nuh uh" Y/n said. I sighed and said "Fine I guess you don't want to cuddle after you eat." "W-wait! I will take them I guess." Y/n said pouting. "I'm glad! Here you go!" Y/n looked at the medicine in disgust but quickly took them. "Bleh.. I'm not doing that again." I chuckled at Y/n and gave her some soup. Y/n ate the soup pretty fast and said "Now can we cuddle babe?" "Anything for you my little Brat." I hopped into her bed and Y/n cuddled up to me and said "Night Bae." I replied with "Night Y/n may your dreams be chaotic."

End! I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry it took a while to post! Also for those who don't know Brats or Brat is Bae's fanbase name! I am also number 1 in HololiveJP!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT TwT!!!! See you in the next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 350 28
one shots of the one and only Pezzy!! requests are open, btw :))
48.8K 1K 36
A collection of one-shots. Most of the characters are from anime but I also do characters from video games and rpgmaker games. Anyway, I hope you hav...
546K 7.4K 24
Here I will be writing long or short one-shots. Either Female Anime Girl x Female Reader, Or Female Cartoon Girl x Female Reader. As the title says...
19K 87 19
Females from video games and anime requests are taken here! Put in your requests now!