Panda Cubs Became Group Pets...

By Xiaoshuo_

After panda cub Yuanyuan traveled to the world of comprehension, she gained spiritual wisdom. Opening her eye... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92

Chapter 78

363 6 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 78 Falling in Love with the Demon Lord

    At this moment, the place where Yuanyuan was just now was empty.

    Under the mist, Fenghua can see everything around him with just a sweep of his consciousness.

    Everyone was there, no matter it was Huai Xiuming, or the other people who were staying by just now, only Yuanyuan...and Mu Fantian also disappeared.

    The woman's usually smiling eyebrows and eyes were condensed, replaced by a sharpness that seemed to be able to pierce everything.

    Qi Sinian was one step behind, followed by several elders of the Tianyan Sect.

    Among them, the peaceful expression of the great elder of Tianyan Sect was also gone, his lips opened, and he bit down a word fiercely.

    "Look for it!"

    "No matter what, we must find them."

    The so-called them are naturally Mu Brahma and Yuanyuan.

    The incident happened suddenly just now, and almost no one saw clearly how the two young children were taken away. Many people even had the impression that Yuanyuan was the only one taken away, but Mu Fantian followed suit somehow. gone.

    The Great Elder of Tianyan Sect lowered his eyebrows severely.

    On Yuanyuan's side, she smelled the medicine powder.

    Normally, medicinal powders are colorless and odorless, and so is this one, but Yuanyuan knew that she could smell the medicinal powder, so she subconsciously held her breath.

    It was only a little late, Yuanyuan still closed her eyes in a daze.

    Yuanyuan heard a rough voice saying: "Bring her back?"

    Another voice said: "Yes, leave it to the Lord."

    Yuanyuan tried her best to move her eyelids, trying to open them, but she was drugged. There is no effort under the action.

    And on the side.

    Mu Fantian held his breath and focused his attention. He used the inherited breath restraining technique, and the person who took Yuanyuan away didn't realize that there was a little tail following behind him.

    It is not accurate to say that they are people, they are tall and tall, their skin is grayish purple, their eyes are red, but the whites of their eyes are strangely black, and there are complicated and weird lines on their bodies.

    This is clearly a demon.

    It is still a high-level demon clan with a high level.

    The hierarchy system of the demon clan is strict, and there is only one demon who can be called the supreme demon, and that is the one sent from the upper realm, who is called the demon sovereign, the supreme demon lord in the demon world.

    Mu Fantian's eyes flickered, he didn't understand why Mozun wanted to find Yuanyuan, but he never got entangled in such things.

    The demons in front of him couldn't see their cultivation level clearly, they were two demons whose cultivation level was higher than Mu Fantian's. He was not pure, and he couldn't be hard, so he only slightly pursed his lips, and used the communication jade slip that he carried with him.

    There are only two messengers in this jade slip, one is Yuanyuan and the other is Ji Moyu. Now Mu Fantian is contacting Ji Moyu.

    At the same time, on Xianzun's side, as soon as he opened his communication jade slip, he heard the voices of two demons.

    "It's not too late, let's take this little thing to the lord right now, and when Ji Moyu notices it, maybe he will chase after him." The title

    of celestial venerable is usually only highly respected by humans, and demons and monsters also admire the strong Yes, but it is also inevitable that there are like these two demons who don't have the slightest awe of the immortals and call them by their names.

    Ji Moyu was meditating at first, but when he heard this, he raised his eyes slightly, and locked the location of these two people in just a split second.

    But here, Yuanyuan only took a sip of the drug, and the effect of the drug wears off quickly, the little girl's eyelashes trembled again, and she carefully opened a slit, seeing the red land in her eyes.

    The Mozu held her by the back collar, not at all worried that this position might strangle the little girl to death, but it was just right, so that Yuanyuan's carefully opened eyes could not be seen.

    Yuanyuan was a little upset because the collar made her feel uncomfortable.

    But Yuanyuan is no longer an ignorant kid, she knows that these two demons are the same as the ones who took her away before, and they might kill her, so she doesn't dare to move .

    But there was a sudden movement in the nearby bushes.

    A hare ran out.

    The demon who was carrying Yuanyuan was a cautious demon, he squinted his eyes, he didn't take it lightly just because it was just a hare, and motioned his companion to look over there.

    Everything happened unexpectedly, because Mu Brahma was in the middle of this bush.

    The luck in the storybook didn’t happen, the demon just poked his head a little bit, pushed the bushes away with his hands, and saw Mu Fantian hidden behind, at this time the boy’s eyes narrowed, and the spiritual power containing all the power rushed straight The eyes of the demons.

    The demon subconsciously dodged, the spiritual power didn't hit his eyes, but rubbed the edge of his eyes, creating a deep wound from the end of the eyes to the temple.

    When the sting came, he subconsciously groaned.

    Then he was furious, "Little bastard!"

    The demonic energy in his hands gathered, and a Kuai Mu Fantian's big fist carried a strong wind, rushing towards Mu Fantian at a speed invisible to the naked eye.

    If he was hit, Mu Fantian might die suddenly on the spot.

    However, the reaction speed of the child who has experienced alone for a long time is also good, and he dodged the punch overflowing with demonic energy just by dodging.

    This movement successfully surprised Yuanyuan. The little girl looked this way subconsciously, and then saw that the demon had missed a punch, and was furious. Hao swung another punch without hesitation. A black phantom enveloped Mu Fantian's entire figure.

    Seeing that Mu Fantian was about to be unable to hide, Yuanyuan panicked.

    Disregarding that he was still being carried, holding his breath, Naiyin hurriedly shouted: "You are not allowed to bully brother Brahma!"

    This sound subconsciously used aura, and the aura spread, which actually stopped the attack of the demons for a moment , In just a split second, Mu Fantian successfully escaped from the demon's fist.

    "This kid is not stunned!"

    Only then did the demon who was carrying Yuanyuan realize that he subconsciously wanted to pinch Yuanyuan's mouth to control Yuanyuan's movements.

    But the cub who was staring blankly has now become extremely clever. He opened his mouth and bit the hand caught by the demon, biting right at the tiger's mouth. With great force, the demon twitched in pain, With a vicious shake of her hand, she threw Yuanyuan to the ground.

    But fortunately, Mu Fantian was quite astute, and caught Yuanyuan, only causing Yuanyuan to squat on her buttocks without knocking her head.

    But even so, Yuanyuan still hurt. She was stunned for a moment, and after she realized it, she hiccupped——she was scared.

    In just a moment, the round eyes were full of water, and when she opened her mouth, the little girl's milky voice was crying, "Woo...you, you are bad people, I want to tell the immortal..." The two demons are

    not They have never seen a child cry. If they were in the past, they would never have reacted, let alone be moved by the cry of a child. But this time it was different. The moment Yuanyuan cried, the two of them subconsciously Feeling flustered.

    At first they didn't understand why they were flustered, but soon they knew.

    A ray of sword light slashed down, and they dodged subconsciously, but there were sword marks several feet deep on the ground where the sword intent fell in front of them.

    Ji Moyu followed the suggestion, with a cold light in his always indifferent eyes, falling on them Qinglingling, without the slightest emotion.

    The Immortal Venerable in White opened his mouth, and the words fell lightly.

    "You guys made Yuanyuan cry?"

    I don't know why, but this shallow sentence actually made people feel the trembling from the soul. The two demons took a step back unconsciously, knowing that begging for mercy was useless, so they spoke to her. With a glance, they stepped back, and a space vortex appeared. They only needed to take a step back to return to the demon world.

    But the ability of the Immortal Venerable is not something that the demons in the lower realm can easily resist.

    The space vortex only appeared for a moment before it was forcibly closed by Ji Moyu. He looked at the two demons, but raised his hand and pointed towards them, and the two demons turned into a plume of black smoke, and they didn't even have time to scream. Once issued, it dissipates instantly.

    Yuanyuan had already forgotten to cry, and stared at Ji Moyu blankly, with longing and admiration shining in her eyes.

    He got up from the ground at once, ran with short legs, and threw himself on Ji Moyu.

    "The Immortal Venerable is so powerful, Yuanyuan will be as powerful as the Immortal Venerable in the future!"

    Ji Moyu glanced at Mu Fantian behind him, bent down and touched Yuanyuan's head, "Does it still hurt now?"

    Yuanyuan was not injured , but I was thrown hard just now, and now I can still jump up, it should be that there is not much pain.

    Yuanyuan shook her head, "Yuanyuan doesn't hurt."

    After she finished speaking, she immediately thought of Mu Fantian, she let go of Ji Moyu, turned her head to pull Mu Fantian, and frowned.

    "Brother Fantian is in pain, brother Fantian didn't get hit by those two villains just now."

    Yuanyuan actually didn't see if the two demons hit Mu Fantian, subconsciously felt that Mu Fantian was injured, so it hurt, so she frowned. Frowning, carefully looking for Mu Fantian's wound.

    Mu Fantian only had a bit of demonic blood on his face, and he said, "Thanks to Yuanyuan, I'm not hurt."

    Yuanyuan blinked her eyes, but she didn't see any wound on Mu Fantian's body, so she scratched her head.

    "No injury..."

    She reacted, and her face, which was blushed from tears just now, immediately brightened, "No injury, it doesn't hurt."

    Yuanyuan pinched Mu Fantian's face carefully, He laughed, "It's good that you're not injured."

    Ji Moyu quietly watched the interaction between the two cubs, with a gentle look on his face, and said, "Let's go back. Yuanyuan should be tired after being out for so long today. Go back and rest."

    "Yeah!"

    Yuanyuan nodded obediently.

    Ji Moyu hugged Yuanyuan with one hand, then looked at Mu Fantian.

    The child still had no expression on his face, but he could see the awkwardness when he looked closely. He imitated Yuanyuan and pulled Ji Moyu's clothes, and said, "Just go back like this." Yuanyuan poked her head out of Ji Moyu's arms and looked at Mu Fantian

    . , the eyes curved into lovely and beautiful arcs.

    At this time, the Demon Realm.

    In the luxurious magic palace, the demon king was leaning on the dark red beauty couch, shaking the wine glass in his hand, narrowing his eyes dangerously.

    "Are they dead?"

    The subordinate lowered his head, not daring to speak.

    "If you're dead, you're dead." The Demon Lord sat up, put the wine glass aside, and chuckled lightly, "Next time I'll catch it myself."

    Whom? Of course, it was to catch the panda cub who didn't know its origin and became the fairy's pet. The demon was very interested in her.

    Yuanyuan didn't know that she was being missed by a big devil. Once the small building of Tianyan Sect collapsed on the bed, the little girl yawned in response to the occasion, and said to Ji Moyu's Mu Fantian, "Yuanyuan just sleeps!" A while."

    Ji Moyu nodded slightly.

    At the same time, Fenghua and the head of Tianyanzong both received a notification from Ji Moyu, "Yuanyuan is fine." It was

    just such a simple sentence, and the rest of the people could easily understand what Ji Moyu meant.

    Don't worry anymore, just make arrangements for the fellowship meeting.

    This sudden accident did not make the elders of Tianyanzong suspend the process of the bond meeting. There is a big reason why Ji Moyu refused to let him. After all, he can solve the problem alone. There is really no need for everyone to follow along. Busy.

    Yuanyuan fell asleep here, but it was rare that she had another dream.

    She dreamed that there was a good-looking person looking at her, still smiling. In her dream, this person gently pinched her face, just like all the people who liked her, with a gentle smile to comfort her.

    "I scared you this time, I will greet you well next time."

    This person is the Demon Lord.

    Relying on the aura left by the two demons, the demon king smoothly entered Ci Yuanyuan's dream.

    Yuanyuan smacked her lips, turned over, and continued to sleep soundly.

    When she woke up, it was getting late.

    Yuanyuan climbed out of bed in a daze, and subconsciously searched for the location of Ji Moyu and Mu Fantian. She knew that Mu Fantian's room was closer to her, so she went to find Mu Fantian first.

    However, at the door of Mu Fantian's room, Yuanyuan heard Ji Moyu and Mu Fantian talking.

    "...Yes, I'm going to travel in the future. I haven't finished the opportunity that grandpa told me, so I can't stay in Qingyun Sect forever." It was

    Mu Fantian's voice, and Yuanyuan's heart trembled when she heard it.

    And Ji Moyu has never been forceful, not to mention, this time Mu Fantian took the initiative to talk to Ji Moyu, which already surprised him, so after a short silence, Ji Moyu just said: "If you want to go, I will not stop you.

    " As soon as she finished speaking, Yuanyuan opened the door with a slap, her little face was full of sadness, "Brother Fantian is going out? Don't you want to play with Yuanyuan?"

    Yuanyuan's sadness is not shown. With a crying expression, Yuanyuan seldom cried, even if she was thrown hard today, she only shed a few sporadic tears.

    At this time, her sadness was filled with reluctance, unhappiness, and the hope that Mu Fantian would continue to stay.

    Such an expression made Mu Fantian dazed for a moment, subconsciously looked at other places, hesitated for a while and said: "I just went to practice, and I will be back soon."

    Mu Fantian knew that Feng Yan and the others were all going to practice, so this reason Let Yuanyuan accept it.

    But this time was different, Yuanyuan obviously didn't accept it, she pursed her mouth and said: "Sister Feng Yan also said the same, but she hasn't come back for a long time." Ji Moyu looked at

    Mu Fantian, obviously seeing the hesitation on Mu Fantian's face .

    It is rare, at least the Mu Fantian he knew before never hesitated because of anyone.

    The author has something to say:

    Happy National Day! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 164 5
After his transcript is revealed by, jaune is bully and call a faker. His friends abandon him and call him cheater, staff won't help him, and his fam...
54.6K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
53.2K 2.3K 12
-Originally from Ao3- WROTE BY: monochrome_dragons #1 𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜 (𝟷-𝟷𝟸-𝟸𝟷)🎉 --- Draco Malfoy has had quite enough of living up to his...