Thug Like You

بواسطة jaetheeauthor

"You tryna fuck suhm?" "No Assiana. Watch the movie" "Mm..... I think you're lying" she hummed as her hand mo... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Thug Like You: Characters
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26- Shallow pt 1
Chapter 26: shallow pt2
Author's note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33: Love is.....
Chapter 34: Love is.....Messy
Chapter 35: Love is....... Desperate
Chapter 36: Love is........ Toxic
Chapter 37: Love is....... Or was it?

Chapter 23

1.5K 39 3
بواسطة jaetheeauthor

Vote and comment guys. Gives me great motivation to write.
Comment your favorite character or least favorite character.

________________________
Ares leaned on his car as he waited to see Assiana exit the building she usually had classes at on a Thursday evening. He had the day somewhat planned out but only the basics. Go to the range and buy food. Other than that anything else could also be on the table for them.

He had empty sessions after lunch which gave him free time and he took that free time to sit and talk to Felix and Quay. They had a class in the last session which left him on his own so he took the time to move his car around the where he knew Assiana had classes and wait there for her.

"Ares" he heard just as he cupped the blunt at his lips so he could shield it from the wind as he lit it. After doing so, he looked up, raising an eyebrow at Tiana who stood in front of him, decked out in her cheerleading uniform.

When he first met her, seeing her in this would drive him crazy.

What happened?

..... oh yeh.

Ares scoffed at his own thoughts before lifting the blunt from his lips and blowing out the smoke that had filled his lungs.

"Yes" he answered her, shifting legs so he now leaned on the opposite one.

She glowered at him.

"I texted you last night? Why the fuck you ain answer? I was tryna see you" she said, seeming upset. But he couldn't care less.

He hummed sarcastically, taking a hit off his blunt as he looked anywhere but at her.

"I was working." He told her before looking at her. "Why all o' sudden you tryna see me? Parents don't need you no mo?" He said, not even hiding the mocking tone behind his words. But Tiana didn't realize. And if she did, she played it off well.

"They busy with other stuff." She answered him, her eyes looking elsewhere as she answered, before finding Ares once more "You'on be answering my texts or calls or nuhn. What the fuck is up witchyu?" She pressed him. Ares narrowed his eyes at her.

"you dragging it now, and after I ignored it the first time too. watch yo fuckin mouth talkin to me Ti. I got shit dealin wit. I'll get to you when I get to you" he spat at her and she reared back slightly, definitely picking up his tone now.

As she stood there, looking at him, her chest burning. Ares ignored her, finding the bricks of the school walls much more fascinating to look at.

"...... did I do somethin to you?" She asked. Ares almost let out a chuckle, more so angry than amused. Because this girl was really playing dumb. And admittedly if he didn't know what he already did, he would've fallen for it.

She was good. He had to admit that.

Turning to her, the look he gave her was intense and sent shivers down her back as his light brown/ hazel eyes looked almost black staring down at her.

"You tell me Tiana." He answered her, his lip twitching up with a slight sneer before he scoffed and turned away once more.

Tiana's throat burned as she held back tears and she clears her throat, letting out a sigh to ease away some of the hurt and tension.

"Alright well....... I'll give you time okay....... But remember Sunday we having the post bday thing with just me and you. I promise ima make it up to you. Whatever it is. And you can call me if you need me okay. For anything" she told him, still hiding behind a facade.

If it was one thing Ares knew, it was that he was a strong ass man. If it was up to the girls he dated, he would've hated bitches by now. And he did. Until......

He smiled at the thought of the girl that showed him that there was good out there.

Humming, he focused on his blunt, waiting on Tiana to leave. And when she finally did, he felt the tension leave his body.

This is exactly why he thought weed was a necessity. Imagine if he didn't smok aned had to deal with this shit.

Blowing out another breath of smoke, as it clears, his eyes find Assiana as she walks down the few steps before continuing towards her car. Hissing his teeth as he realized he hadn't even thought about that. It seemed he forgot she also drove.

Walking over to her, she smiled as she saw him and he smiled back.

"I ain remember you drove am not gon lie. Gimme yo key, ima get someone to take it home" he told her, his hand out stretched waiting for the key. Assiana raises a brow at it.

"Ares it's good, let's just drive home and drop it there. I gotta grab some stuff anyways" she told him. He rolled his eyes before sighing. Giving a nod, he headed back to his car and followed behind her as they made their way home.

Since they were home, Ares decided to shower just to not feel like they were wasting time. Assiana was already doing the same so it made sense.

When he was done, he threw on his black sweats and a black crew neck. He wondered if he should throw on a new vest he got to make it edgy.

But he decided against it. Grabbing some socks, he put them on and slid into his white air forces before grabbing his pick and brush to fix his hair. When he was done, he looked at himself for a second before nodding. Making his way out of the room, he paused before turning and grabbing a few things from his drawer. Swim trunks and a change of clothes. They weren't sure to use them, but just in case they wanted to at the end of the outing.

Packing everything in a bag, he put other stuff in and when he was sure he had all he needed, he zipped the bag up and made his way to Assiana's room.

"Aye Si, pack some clothes and a swimsuit-" Ares is cut off as Assiana quickly covered herself upon his entry, but he'd already seen enough to have him bricked up within the second.

"Fuck, my bad" he said. Assiana looked at him with a look of bewilderment.

"You still fuckin looking Ares!" She exclaimed, holding one hand over her breasts and the other over her privates.

Ares hummed, scanning her up and down before turning.

Ain like I ain seen it all already. He wanted to say but decided against it.

"Pack some clothes and a swimsuit. And whatever else you think you might need if we gon be out for awhile" he told her, stepping out of the room.

He could barely walk a few steps before cursing as he adjusted his hard length straining against his boxers and sweats.

Assiana let out an exasperated sigh as her door shut and she rolled her eyes before continuing to put her stuff together.

Not being sure what to wear, she went to ask Ares but decided against it, not wanting to see him so soon after what just happened. She decided on some sweat pants and a crop top that cupped her breasts nicely and showed her piercings

She also grabbed the matching jacket and put it in her bag, just in case she needed it. She left her hair out, assuming she didn't have to time to do much. Luckily that morning she'd done a wash and go so her curls formed nicely and framed her face with a good amount of volume. Fixing her edges, she dabbed on abit of foundation and concealer powder under her eyes and chin before putting on some lip gloss. She put mascara on her bottom lashes but didn't need to do the top ones as she took some time to put on some individuals. As she started she knew she was going to regret it but was already too far in. About 40 minutes later, she was surprisingly done. Smiling, she dabbed on some setting powder before packing a bag with some spare clothes and a swimsuit, wondering what Ares had planned.

Putting in her other necessities, she closed the bag and grabbed her charger, phone and keys before heading downstairs.

She looked around the first floor for Ares and when she didn't see him, she checked outside, finding him waiting in the car.

Although upset at how long she took, Ares looked over at her, his eyes wondering involuntarily.

She looked dam good. Which wasn't new to him, but he felt like she put a lot of effort into her look for their outing. And whether that was for him or not, he didn't care. He loved it.

"You look good mama" he told her, grabbing her bag from her lap and reaching behind them to put it in the back. Turning around, his eyes met hers and Assiana bit her lip slightly, feeling her cheeks heat up.

"Thank you. We gon go now?" She asked him, trying to change the subject.

Ares let out a small chuckle before pulling out of the drive way, glancing over at her ever so often through the corner of his eye.

So fine.

______________________________
"Ahh that's what the fuck am talkin bout!" Ares exclaimed as Assiana shot almost directly in the center of the silhouette target. Assiana laughs, turning to Ares as he looks at her proudly. He grins at her before moving behind her once more.

"Okay we gon do it again, this time hit the center. Remember your form. Look through the sight" he tells her, his lips almost brushing her ear as he had one hand on her waist and the other directing her.
Biting her lip, she tried to listen without losing focus. His proximity seemed to be getting to her alot more than she would've appreciated. Especially considering she was supposed to be over him. Fixing her form, she got ready to shoot. "Mm that's it Si.... Good girl" he muttered, just as she pulled the trigger, surprisingly getting the center this time, despite her inner turmoil.

Ares once again let out a loud sound of approval, which was a cross between a howl and a laugh, before pulling her over into a hug, having placed the gun on the table.

"I'm proud as fuck Si. Ima get you a gun forreal. Would make me happy to know you safe mama. Shit, got me feelin excited rii now. My lil twin forreal ma, ain no body else caught how to shoot that fast other than me and here you come" he rambled, happily. "Pretty lil shotta. Can't nobody fuck witchyu...." He continued talking. All while Assiana stayed pressed against him, hating herself for not wanting to move, and for wanting him to continue holding her being saying nice things.

"Aye boss man, y'all got 5 minutes left Aiite" they heard and Ares turns around, still having an arm wrapped around Assiana, his hand gripping her waist.

"Aiite Niko, hold this, we gon leave now but lemme talk to you real quick" he said, giving Assiana a light squeeze before letting go and going over to the shorter man.

"Ima need you to deal wit suhm for me. Go by Racka, let him know ima need a ting. Nuhn crazy. Just a lil one, easily to handle. Not too much kick. For a female. Here" he told the guy, pulling out a thick wad of cash and giving some to him.

"Aiite boss. Nothin else?" Niko asked. Ares shook his head.

"All good. Remember we recruiting so tell a friend to tell a friend cuz we gon need new trust worthy hands on deck. And here. Take care fam" he finished, handing the guy a couple hundreds before dapping him up.

"Respect" the said as he gave Ares a nod.

Going over to Assiana, he placed his hand in the small of her back before leading her out, fully conscious of all the men looking at her.

And as pissed as he was, it couldn't be helped. His girl was fine as fuck.

His girl.

People were gonna look, so pushing aside his possessive thoughts, he settled on knowing they were only looking because she was bad as hell. And they could never do more that that. Just look.
When they got in the car, Ares let her hop in the passenger side and closed her door before also getting in. Starting up the car, he looked over at her confused as he noticed how quiet she was being.

"Ma, you good?" He asked her, the sound of his voice startling her as she turned around and looked at him in fright before letting out a laugh.

"Gosh, sorry. Yah I'm fine. What we doin now?" She asked him. Ares was silent for a moment before humming.

"It's late now so ima assume you hungry. I know I fuckin am. So we gon eat. Watchyu tryna eat?" He asked her.

"Ares you know I ain gon be able to decide. Gimme options" she tells him.

He chuckles before nodding.

"Aiite bet. Chinese, fast food, seafood. I could fuck up any o' those right now"

After thinking about it for a moment, Assiana decides.

"Chinese. Cuz they give big ass servings." She said and Ares laughs with a shake of his head.

________________________

"So we going to the beach or pool? And this late at night?" Assiana asked as they got in the car, having just collected their food.

"Shit, am glad you reminded me. The night ain done yet mama" he told her, shooting her a mischievous smile as he bounced in his seat a little. Assiana laughed, shaking her head at his antics before putting the drinks in the cup holders. She held the food as they drove, looking out the window at all the signs and buildings they passed. After about 30 minutes, she wondered where they were going as the sights began to look unfamiliar

"Ares where the hell you takin us?" She asked him, looking over at him.

"Just relax Si. You gon like it" he told her, to which she responded with an annoyed sigh.

"Ares-"

"We basically there, just hush up mayne" he cut her off and she looked at him before turning her focus to in front of them.

__________________
Just a filler chapter yall

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

354K 13.4K 46
Growing up in the hood isn't easy . Murders , shootouts , drugs , prostitutes and dope boys are normal . Imagine being sucked in the gritty at just s...
Truth In My Lies بواسطة red

غموض / الإثارة

2.3K 56 30
You ever have that one hot, rude, cocky jerkface in your school that just screams bad news. Tough childhood and doesn't let people in easily. With hi...
160K 3.3K 30
Azariah Williams, 16 years old with a 2 year old baby. At age 14, she gave her virginity to a boy named Phillip Matthews, who was 18 at the time and...
2.3M 46.6K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...