Outer Banks Imagines

Galing kay 56a3dft

(BOOK IS NOT COMPLETED There is something about wattpad saying that if you don't update, they will delete you... Higit pa

Welcome!/Update schedule
Somebody else|Rafe Cameron
Devil doesn't bargin|John B
Y/e/c eye's, Y/c/h Hair|Rudy Pankow
If they wanna leave|Drew Starkey
Maybe you'd be happier|John B
If they wanna leave pt2|Drew Starkey
First Christmas in love|Rudy Pankow
Let go|Rafe Cameron
Maybe you'd be happier pt 2|John B+JJ
A/n|(important)
I lost a friend| Drew Starkey
1k😨
Let go pt2| Rafe Cameron
Let go pt3| Rafe Cameron
2k!!!?
Please notice| Jonathan Davis
Love|JJ Maybank
Sickness|Rudy Pankow
3k!!!🥲
Sickness pt 2|Rudy Pankow
So what are we?| Rafe Cameron
Let go pt4| Rafe cameron
July| Rafe Cameron
7k!!!???🤯(please read for update explanation)
Always be there| John B
Let go pt5| Rafe Cameron
Maybe you'd be happier pt3 |John b+JJ
Something a little different🫶🏼
We're never chosen first| Rafe Cameron

Maybe one day|Pope Heyward

562 5 25
Galing kay 56a3dft

TW: past relationship that's didn't work, I dont think there is anything else.

Requested by: Obxobessed
Hopefully, this is somewhat close to what you wanted<3
I'm so sorry this is very bad, it's my first time writing for Pope, I hope you enjoy it still
------------------

~Flash back 1 month ago~

You lay in bed, dried tears on you're face as you stared at the ceiling wondering,'Why do I have to ruin everything?'

You and JJ had been dating for 2 years until he accused you of cheating and broke up with you.

'Maybe I should have been more careful'

'I should have been more reassuring'

'When will I ever do something right?'

'When will I have a happy-'

You're thoughts were cut off when you heard a knock coming from the front door. 'Who in the world would be here at 2am?' Yoh asked youreslef as you reached the front door.

You opened the door and were met with Pope?

"Hey Y/n, I think I found something that could help us get the cross ba-" he then cut himself off when he saw the dried tears that lingered on you're face. You're eyes were red and puffy from crying.

He furrowed his eyebrows in concern as he took in you're appearance. "Hey, what happened?" Pope said as you let him in the house. "U-um nothing. What do you need? It's like 2am Pope."

"That can wait, Y/n." Pope then looked at you before speaking up again. "Are you ok?" He said, looking directly in you're eyes.

Tear started to form again, and you tried you're best to hide it, nodding in response, not trusting you're voice.

Pope sighed before he suddenly grabbed you're hand and pulled you into him before wrapping his arms around you, hugging you tight.

"You don't have to hide when you're hurting Y/n." Pope wispered in you're ear softly.

And that's when you broke down in tears, not being able to hold it in anymore.

Pope stood there hugging you and rubbing you're back letting you cry into his shoulder.

"I-i d-didnt m-mean to h-hurt hi-him." You said in-between sobs.

"Shhhh....it's ok Y/n. I know." Pope said comfortingly. "You did nothing wrong."

It broke Pope's heart to hear you cry. And once he put two and two together, he knew who you were talking about.

After a while, you stopped crying, and Pope never left. He stayed there hugging you. "Hey, why don't you get to bed. It's late." Pope wispered and slowly pulled away from the hug.

You nodded, rubbing you're eyes and following Pope to you're room.

Pope tucked you in bed and made sure you had a full glass of water on you're night stand. "Get some rest Y/n, ill see you tomorrow." He said, turning you're box fan on.

"C-can you stay with me?" You asked, not wanting to be alone. Pope stopped at you're doorway before turning around and looking at you.

"Um... yeah, yeah, I can." He then took off his shoes before hesitantly getting in you're bed beside you.

You heard him sigh a bit before he put his arm around you, pulling you to him.

And the rest of the night, you both stayed like that enjoying eachothera presence.(Sorry, this is really bad-a/n)

~end of flash back~

Currently, you and Pope are hanging out at the château waiting for the others to show up.

"Hey Pope?" You said from you're spot on top of the counter.

"Yeah?" He said as he continued looking in the fridge to see if there was any food that wasn't molded.

"I um never thank you for staying with me...you know after the whole break up..." You said, looking down at the floor. Pope stopped rummaging through the fridge and stood up, looking back at you.

"Yeah, it's cool Y/n. You don't need to thank me." Pope said, giving you a small smile while he put a jar in the sink. "I just...um...it ment a lot that you stayed and helped me and -"

Pope cut you off with a sigh, before he walked up to you and put his hand on the counter on either side of you're legs.

"Y/n. You don't need to thank me. I'm always here for you whenever you need me." Pope said, looking directly into you're eyes. You started to blush and look down, expecting Pope to go back to cleaning the fridge. But he didn't.

You looked back up at him to see him still looking at you. He looked down at you're lips before he looked back into you're eyes, slowly leaning in.

You're heart began to beat faster, but you didn't stop him. Just as you two were about to kiss, you heard the floor creak, making both of you pull away and look in that direction.

"I uh brought the drinks....um it looks like you guys got it covered, so I'm just gonna... yeah." JJ said, setting down the drinks before walking out of the château.

You and Pope stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

"It looks like we're going to need more food. I'm gonna go get that.... I'll be back soon." Pope said before leaving. You sat there in shock at what almost just happened. 'Were you guys actually about to kiss?'

'Would we have kissed if JJ didn't walk in?'

You cleared you're head, and continued to clean.

>>>>>

You, the Pogue's, and Big John sat around the camp fire, cooking hot dogs and listening to Big John's storys.

You and Pope barely talked, and JJ kept acting weird around you both.

You got up from you're lawn chair and went to the cooler to get a drink.

"Hey Y/n do you wanna take a walk to the pier with me?" You turned around shocked to see Pope standing their with his hands in the pockets of his shorts.

"Yeah, sure." You said closing the cooler and walking with Pope to the pier that was pretty close to the château.

Silently, you guys walked side by side. You both got to the end of the pier before you saw taking his shoes and socks off.

You gave him a questioning look, making him chuckle. "What?" He asked as he sat down and set his feet in the water.

"I didn't say anything." You said, slipping off you're flip flops. Before you could kneel down, Pope put his hand out, grabbing you'res and helping you sit down.

You both sat in silence, watching the sun set above the waters.

"I wanted to apologize for earlier. Um, I didn't mean to make things awkward between us or between you and JJ -"

"Pope, it's fine. Don't worry about it. Me and JJ are on good terms now. We both realized that we just didn't work out as a couple."

He nodded before hesitantly grabbing you're hand and holding it in his. You looked down at you're hand interlocked with his, and smiled.

You looked back up at Pope and started to zone out.

'I don't deserve someone like him... he's so kind and perfect, and I'm so... messed up.'

'He would never love someone like me.'

Pope looked over at you, feeling you're gaze on him. You both stared into eachothers eyes, not knowing if you should make a move or not.

'Are we going to kiss?' That question went through you're head.

"C-can I kiss you?" Pope asked barley above a wisper, looking into you're eyes. You nodded as heat started to rise up to you're cheeks.

Pope leaned in his lips, brushed against you'res until "yo! Y/n! Pope! Come on!" You both jumped away from each other, looking behind you to see JJ holding three cans of Pepsi.

Jj got up to you guys, and imedeintly felt the tension. "Is everything good?" He asked, looking between you and Pope. "Yeah" you and Pope said at the same time.

"Ok, let's go!" JJ said, shrugging and having you both a Pepsi. Both you and Pope stood up and started following JJ.

'Maybe one day.'

You sighed, before putting a smile on you're face and listening to what JJ was ranting about.

{A/n}

What'd you think Obxobessed? I'm sorry if this isn't what you wanted, I can always rewrite it, just message me!
I hope you all are having a fantastic day! Please remember you are loved and cared about. You're so beautiful and never let anyone tell you otherwise<3

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

172K 4.1K 62
"𝙀𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙨" "𝙅𝙅-" "𝙉𝙤, 𝘾𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚. 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖�...
907 42 15
❝ 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐬...
189 2 11
alexa wasn't an ordinary kook, she had a "secret life" everyone around her hated the pogues but she just couldn't find herself to do it, especially...
5.4K 414 32
- in which john b has a younger sister, but as they got older, they werent as close as you'd expect. madi never wanted to get wrapped up in her broth...