𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒉 ❣︎ Minsung

By prodsvng

Can Minho and Jisung save their relationship? Or will everything turn out to be a waste? Book 2 of 'Wrong Num... More

Intro ;;
;; 01
;; 02
;; 03
;; 04
;; 05
;; 06
;; 07
;; 08
;; 09
;; 10
;; 11
;; 12
;; 13
;; 14
Detour.. Again.
;; 15
;; 16
;; 17
;; 18
;; 19
;; 20
;; 21
;; 22
;; 24
;; 25

;; 23

155 10 0
By prodsvng

im so swag

? im trying so hard to figure out a theme bc i was tired of the last one and my gf suggested blue so we'll see.

_____

"I'll do it."

Jisung glanced up from his coffee, sipping a bit more as he stared at his boyfriend. Minho stared back down at him, a determined look in his eyes that had the younger humming as he set his cup down on the table.

"Welcome home Honey," he muttered, getting up to hug his boyfriend and give him a gentle kiss on his forehead. "What will you do?"

Minho swallowed.

"M-Marry you," he whispered.

Jisung swears his heart stopped for a split second, along with his actions, before he backed up just slightly to look his boyfriend in his eyes.

"What?"

The elder quickly flushed a bright shade of red, avoiding Jisungs gaze.

"I-I said.. I'll marry you."

Jisungs head tilted.

It's only been about a week and a half since Jisung had made his proposal attempt. So, to the younger, it felt like Minho still needed more time.

"I want to marry you," Minho continued. "I.. I trust that you.. will make better decisions now." He gently held one of Jisungs hands with both of his own, "if the offer is still on the table, of course. If you're still willing to accept me, I want it."

"Min.."

Happy as Jisung was on the inside, he could sense it wasnt showing on the outside - if Minhos sudden anxious demeanor was anything to go by.

The elder hugged him tight, burying his face in his shoulder since he was wanting nothing more than to hide from the boys intense stare.

Jisung sighed happily at the action and brought his hand up to play with Minhos hair, hugging back.

"I don't want you to feel rushed, love."

Minho shook his head, "I never felt rushed in this.. I want to marry you, Han Jisung."

The younger inhaled deeply, holding his breath for a few moments before he exhaled.

"Are you positive?"

Minho backed away enough to look his boyfriend in the eyes again, the determined look returning.

"I've never been more sure about anything."

Jisung gave him a bright smile and held a finger up, telling him to wait right there before he ran off somewhere. Minho laughed at the boys giddiness and waited patiently, fiddling with his own fingers.

Soon enough, the boy came back with that small white box, giving Minho a gentle kiss before he slid into a kneeling position yet again and opened the mentioned box. Minho flushed an even brighter shade of red when Jisung held his left hand, feeling shy.

They held eye contact nonetheless.

"Hi baby," the younger breathed.

"Hi," the elder squeaked back.

Jisung smiled at him, and though Minho was often the one with what was deemed 'sparkly eyes', God were Jisung's shining with so much admiration.

"Minho, my love?" The boy hummed, body buzzing in anticipation. "I know I've done this once already and all, but.." He glanced down at the boys empty ring finger momentarily before he looked back at his boyfriend. "I would like to spend the rest of my life with you, my prince. Will you please marry me?"

He doesn't know why, but he was prepared for Minho to back away and say he needed more time to think. That this was an impulsive decision he dealt with and no longer wanted to go on with.

This did not happen.

Instead, Minho used his free hand to caress Jisung's cheek gently.

"I'd love to marry you, Sungie."

Jisung couldnt help the way his smile widened even further, hugging his boyfriend -

Wait no.

Hugging his fiancee tight around the waist and burying his face in the boys stomach.

Minho giggled at this and ruffled his hair, patiently waiting as Jisung collected himself.

After a few moments, the younger pulled back and carefully slid the ring onto his left ring finger. He let out another happy sigh, admiring the way it looked on Minhos delicate hands before he kissed his knuckles once and stood up.

Minho took a few moments to admire the ring himself, setting the hand on Jisung's chest as he stared.

It was so pretty, and Jisung had guessed his ring size perfect. He smiled, bringing the boy into a tight hug again, kissing his cheek.

"I love you so much, Sungie," he left another kiss on his cheek before he pulled back again. This time, Minho was the one with a small box, although this one was black.

Jisung looked down at it, watching as the boy opened it and held out a very nice, detailed wedding band.

One that matched Minho's ring almost perfectly.

"I cant be the only one with a ring, Pretty," he smiled, watching as Jisung flushed red at the pet name. "Gotta let others know you're off limits too."

"You didn't have to.."

Minho held his other hand out, waiting for Jisung to put his left hand in it. The boy obliged, watching the elder slide the wedding band onto his own ring finger.

"When did you..?" He trailed off, admiring the band, though Minho understood what he was asking.

"I.. I know i said i would just need a few days to give you an answer the last time.. But I, uh, I waited until i found the perfect band to be able to give you in return." He laughed nervously, "Im sorry it took so long."

Jisung shook his head, eyes not leaving his finger. Whether out of shock or admiration, Minho could no longer tell.

"Don't ever apologize for that.. I told you I would wait no matter how long it took and i meant it." He finally met the elders eyes again, "I love it. I love you. Thank you, Minnie."

"Theres no need to thank me.."

"Thank you for accepting me," he muttered, looking back down at his hand. "After everything we've been through.. Everything that I've caused. Thank you for staying."

Minho clicked his tongue before ruffling the boys hair again and laughing when Jisung swatted at his hand, lifting his head so it was harder to do that again.

"When would you like to tell the others, mister fiancee?"

"Can it wait until we have our own little celebration? Just us two.."

Minho searched his eyes for a moment.

"What are you implying?"

Jisung only smiled at him, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Oh boy was this going to be an interesting night.

i was inspired somehow after crying over how happy jisung makes me feel

hope this was enjoyable<3

and because of this pic, im also writing a new story but i dont think ill publish it until i have enough chapters pre-written bc i dont wanna leave that one hanging as long as ive left this one.

- 02.24 -

pretend these are the rings they got <3:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 8.5K 27
book 1 minho and jisung. the schools golden boys. they are the co-captains of the soccer team, have been best friends since birth, and wanted by man...
82.3K 1.7K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm..do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
307K 12.3K 43
"Are you seriously going to give up on Minho?" "No." ~ In which Han Jisung is in love with his best friend Lee Minho and tries everything to hide his...
747K 26K 44
starting with text au whereby changbin gave minho an unknown phone number for him to text. but little did he know, it was his high school crush, jisu...