Tommyinnit Revived

Od Sammy_freak

What if when dream killed Tommy and he tried to revive Tommy, Tommy didn't come back. Not for the reason of h... Více

Chapter 1-The Revival

51 1 0
Od Sammy_freak

Dream POV
"YOU SEE TOMMY I DON'T CARE" I yelled as I raised my fist and started pummeling the blondes body to a bloody mess. By the time I finished his body laid limp then poof out of existence. The screen showing "Tommyinnit was killed by Dream" popping up on the left. Immediately floods of confusion and pissed comments coming in.

I sighed and started laughing 'that was so enjoyable'. Now then let's bring this idiotic child back before I get killed for this. I grabbed my book and looked through the pages finding the revive. I did the steps but....no Tommy. I tried again but....no tommy.

Before I could go at it again Sam came through the door anger was evidently in his eyes. Before he could say anything another line popped up on the screen. "Tommyinnit has decided to not return no souls found". My eyes grew wide I heard of this happening but I never really thought it was evidently plausible. Sam ran towards and grabbed me by my hair before I could say anything I was knocked out.

With Tommy

Tommy POV
I woke up gasping for air, my chest feeling as if it was crushed by a building. I laid down where I was trying to control my fast pace breathing. I looked to my left and saw nothing but white, then I look to my right and saw the same thing. I stood up and started walking, I don't know I just needed to move.

Wow.....Dream actually did it, he killed me. This confused me though I thought I would at least be revived knowing him. So why on earth am I stuck here. As I continued walking I came upon what looked like a figure in the distance. As I got closer the figure seemed to be a woman with long brown hair, and tight long black dress with a black hat that had a shawl covering her face. Once I reached her she started speaking "my—....child....I have seen your life and your hardships, so when I saw you killed on your last life I brought you here". She seemed to have cut herself off when she started speaking but I didn't think much of it.

"What do you mean, why was I brought here isn't Dream just going to revive me again anyway". She looked at me solemnly and said "yes he will try but I can stop him until you make a decisions". I looked up at her and finally made eye contact. She seemed sad and angry, I don't know exactly why but she seem kind? "What decision?" I asked curious on what the reason for me being here.

She took a breath and said "I shall give you two options 1. You get revived and go back to your land where you were born or 2. I send you to a different plain one where you will face new hardships but have the family you always wanted". I froze "what do you mean different plain"?

The big lady smiled and said "there are many worlds like yours with the same people just different scenarios and personalities. For example your father Phil is sometimes not your father in other worlds. Sometimes your father is Dream or Sam". She said looking down exposing to me what the fuck a different world meant.

She chuckled and said "I know this is confusing but you must know. If you choose the other world there is a price, yes you will have your family but your created family won't be there immediately. You will have to create a connection with them like you did in this world".

I started to think and decided to sit down all of this information being told to me at once is so much. I then realized "so I would have to try and make tubbo and Rambo my husbands again" I asked desperate. She looked down at me and nodded. "But" she started "you would get a chance of a new life to be you and to be taken care of" I agreed with what she said but before I could say anything I screamed feeling a pain go through my body.

It then stopped I looked up at her scared. she looked worried and said "it seems Dream is trying to revive you, child you must choose now what you want I can not fend him for long. I feel the pain again and scream this time it being worst then the first. I think over my thoughts, while I would have to get my tubbo and Ranboo back I can have a family I always wanted. I looked up and said "I CHOOSE 2". She smiled and said "very well". The tall lady then brought both of her hands and clapped them in a prayer hold. Light shined all around me and I then fell asleep.

Other world

Tommy POV
I felt groggy and started opening my eyes I looked around and saw I was in a pretty quaint room. It was a nice single person bed with a light blue quilt blanket. I saw that the room had some plants and a what looked like a cat tree. (Use the rest of the room to your imagination). Before I could look around more I heard the lady again "I did my best to give you a place to fit your needs. In this world there are three sides, heroes, villains, and vigilantes. Your father phill is a hero known as Crow Father. The back story of this Tommy's world is that your mother Kristen, left your father and gave birth to you. Phill tried to find you but Kristen was crafty and hid you well. Years later you left after Kristen passed away and moved here. The decision on what to do next is up to you. Good luck Tommy....I love you".

After she said that I called for her but I could feel that she was gone. So....I'm on my own now, shit do I even have a job, how and I gonna stay in this place. I got up and looked myself over in the mirror. I still had all of my scars but my hair was at my shoulders (hair is like the cover). I no longer had my demon horns but I felt something on my back. I turned and saw something white so I had tuned my back towards the mirror and saw "WHITE WINGS!!". Okay this makes things a bit more difficult, should I hide the wings? How do I hide them if I want to.

I had so many thoughts running through my mind that I had now idea what to do. So many things has happened so fast and so soon. So I grabbed some shoes on the ground and walked out of my apartment. I head downstairs and went outside....I need to breathe. I realized it was dark but decided to keep in walking anyway. As h was walking I passed an alley and was immediately pulled into it. Before the jackass could do anything I grabbed his hand and flipped him over me.

My instincts from the war immediately kicking in. Once he was done I turn around and that there was two more. Before I could do anything black feathers came down and swooped me up. I saw a red and brown cape go down the alley and heard grunts. Before I knew it I was on the roof of the building sitting next to. 'You gotta be fucking with me'. Surprise surprise it was my dad of this world Philz's minecraft other wise known as crow father.

I couldn't see his face since it was covered by a dark veil like that tall lady but he started speaking. "What is a fledgling like you doing out so late". The FUCK did he just call me "wouldn't a pedophile like you want to know". Once I said that he started laughing really hard and sat down next to me. Before he could say anything two figure shadows approached behind us. I tuned around and I shit you not saw a much cooler version of my techno and Wilbur. Like damn first off the were much taller and cooler looking, and secondly they were fucking hot!!

Inside my head I was freaking out but outside I said "the fuck you two supposed to be". That seemed to catch them off guard and chase Phil to start laughing again. "What is a child like you doing out so late" Wilbur said with some sass. "I am not a FUCKING CHILD" I yelled at him while flipping him the bird. He looked offended but Phil then said "what is a young one like you doing out so late where are your parents". When he said that I got in idea, now I am by no means a manipulator but I am a strategist.

I sighed and said "mom passed away so I came here looking for my dead beat father, some idiot named Philza Minecraft". When I said the name all three of them froze in there spots. Techno then spoke and said "what-what was your mothers name". I gave him a confused look but said "uuuhhh Kirsten". I could t see what his facial expression was due to the pig mask but his body language showed he was upset? I think. I looked at them and said "look can one of you take me back to my apartment I need to go to sleep so that I can go job hunting tomorrow". Phill looked at me...I think, and asked "why not just fly there". I then halted at the ground trying to seem angry and said "fucking dad wasn't around to show me how to fly I don't even know how to get my wings inside my body".

Phil seemed to stiffen again when I spat Father with venom. 'Thank you Wilbur for the acting lessons'. "I can take ya home kid" Phil offered with again I'm guessing a smile. I smiled at him and said "thanks your the best, it's really been difficult mentally and emotionally moving here so I didn't realize how unsafe this area was". He seemed to nod in understand and....BRIDAL CARRIED ME HOME. I most Definitely yelled at him for that.

When I was dropped off I told him goodbye and he said "you know since you seem like such a good kid I can find your dad for you". I looked at him with stars in my eyes and said "really!!, wait what if he has kids already do you think he would want another". He demeanor seemed to change and he said "he would be consider a monster for not wanting a cutie pie of a kid like you". I was red when he said that and quickly slammed the door hearing his laughter outside.

Once I was sure he flew away from my apartment. I turned around and saw my living room/kitchen was pretty simple. I can see that this apartment might not be to expensive because damn it's small but I'm used to small places. Before I could look around more I heard a meow. I turned around and see a black cat with...RED EYES. Oh the cat looks like shroud. I got on my knees and the cat came over and started purring to me. I don't know what happened but water just started streaming out of my eyes. I've never felt so calm and happy for this long.

I realized that tears can wait there is still a lot I need to. So let's make a list on what I need to accomplish here. I started to look around for a paper and pen but ended up finding a notebook. I grabbed the note book and found a pencil and on the first page I wrote "what I need to survive". My first item on the list was to "get a job". I then felt shroud pushing his head on my thigh since I was sitting criss cross applesauce. I then realized I would probably want him around me everywhere. So the next item was "register shroud as a emotional support animal".

I liked that idea, this way I can have him near me at all times. Next on the list should be "Finding Phil". I sighed and also wrote "find friends". I was satisfied with what I had wrote for now and closed the note book. I looked at a clock that was above my door to my bedroom and saw it was 11:30 pm. I grabbed shroud and headed into my room, I looked through my drawers and found tons of clothes. I looked in the pajama section and saw sweaters, sweatpants, and....onesies,....why? I decided to ignore that and put on a sweater and sweatpants. I wonder if this world had knitting or crocheting.

I shook my head and hopped in bed pulling the covers over. Before I could sleep I felt something under the blanket with me. Shrouded popes his head where my head was and snuggled against my chest. I smiled and turned off the lamp that was next to me.

SBI

Phil POV
The boys and I were on our regular trip around sector 13 when we heard some noises. I looked down and saw a small blonde kid in a alley being surrounded by some thieves. I sprang into action grabbing him and taking him up to the roof. Techno and Wilbur went down to take care of the men. I placed him down and asked "What is a fledgling like you doing out so late". His response made me die of laughter "wouldn't a pedophile like you want to know". I had to calm my breathing for a second, before I could get a word in techno and Wilbur came up after taking care of the guys.

The kid noticed them and said "the fuck you two supposed to be". I started laughing really hard again. While techno and Wilbur looked offended. Wilbur responding with "What is a child like you doing out so late" which seemed to have upset the kid. I'm which the kid responded "I am not a FUCKING CHILD". I sat down next to him and asked why he was out so late and where were his parents. He seemed to have gotten a little sad and said "mom passed away so I came here looking for my dead beat father, some idiot named Philza Minecraft". I froze, he couldn't have possibly meant me right?

Techno asked him "what-what was your mothers name", the kid seemed confused at first but said "uuuuuh Kristen". It can't be....Tommy my son is right next to me and has no idea I'm right by him, worst of all he seems to hate me. Before we could say anything else the kid asked "look can one of you take me back to my apartment I need to go to sleep so that I can go job hunting tomorrow". I was confused since he must have received my wings, so I asked a question on why he can't just fly. His response "fucking dad wasn't around to show me how to fly I don't even know how to get my wings inside my body". I paused but smiled and said "I can take ya home kid".

He seemed to have brightened and said "thanks your the best, it's really been difficult mentally and emotionally moving here so I didn't realize how unsafe this area was". I looked at him with worry not that he could see though. I picked him up bridal style which ensued him yelling at me for treating him like a kid. Once we got back to his apartment he almost closed his door so I said "you know since you seem like such a good kid I can find your dad for you". His eyes had sparkles in them and he said "really!!, wait what if he has kids already do you think he would want another". I told how that man would be a monster, and had to hold my laugh at his reaction calling him cutie pie.

I made sure that Tommy locked the door before I flew off back to the building. Wilbur ran up to me and said "DAD is it him, is it our brother Tommy". He looked like he was about to be in tears. "Yes bubs it's Tommy" he started to cry while smiling while techno just stood close to us. I knew that was his way of showing us he was happy. "Although the kid seems to detest me just a smidge. I am honestly surprised he got here and an apartment all by himself".

"Yeah, especially if I'm correct he should be 15. That's impressive for his age" tech said in deep thought. "Don't worry though kids I have a plan". They gave me a look and both sighed. What does that mean!!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
251K 7.4K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
915K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...