Golden Boys Must Burn || 8TURN

By Daci_and_Chai05

Ji Myungho, the most popular boy at MNH High, has a secret. Due to her father's work, Y/N moves to South Kore... More

๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜
๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
QUICK NOTE (NOT A CHAPTER)
๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
Another Quick Note lol
๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ + ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐˜€
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
last quick note I swear
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜…
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†-๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ

๐˜๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ

163 9 2
By Daci_and_Chai05

➶➶➶➶➶ ☆ ➷➷➷➷➷

"Shut up I'm trying to help you." I dragged him around the corner and hid us behind a wall-propped fire hose.

"Y/N? Seriously what the hell?" he said again. "What are you even doing here?"

"Taking my character profile assignment a little too seriously by stalking you." I gave him the are you stupid? face when he eyed me suspiciously. "Believe it or not, you're not the only eighteen-year-old that decided to come here on a Saturday."

"Good for you," he disregarded. "but I've had enough crazy for today." And he moved me aside, but on the opposite store's window, I saw that Changhoon's group was about to pass—meaning that even if I pulled Myungho back before he literally bumped into them, they'd still see him.

This was so annoying. Why was I even bothering? So I tugged at his arm and put my Rolling Stones cap on him the moment he turned to me again and stood close so it looked like we were having a private couple moment.

He looked down at me incredulously and was about to speak, but I made a "shh" gesture with my finger and glanced over at the window's reflection. Myungho followed my gaze and saw: six guys, including Changhoon, walking past. One of them wolf-whistled whilst another barked at what they probably thought was a couple making out. Creeps.

Other than that, the group didn't pay us any more attention. 

We stayed like that a moment, barely any space between us, taking shallow breaths of each other's air.

"That Chae-soo chick was hotter in person, dude," said one of the guys in the group. Their passing voices echoed back. 

"...I'm not even mad bro, she probably caught something from him anyway," came Changhoon's snotty voice.

Myungho narrowed his eyes, but I grabbed his shirt and mouthed, "Don't."

"...he got you pretty good with that hit..."

"Please," dismissed Changhoon, probably trying to sound complacent. "He was lucky he had all his brainwashed little groupies around. I would've kicked his arse. Did you even see how he flinched when I mentioned the games?"

A sea of agreeing voices replied.

I had seen no such flinch from Myungho when the other mentioned baseball. Could this Changhoon be any more pathetically obvious?

"...he probably blew the umpire or something...everyone knows the real team he bats for..."

And that was apparently the last straw for Myungho, who removed my grip and stormed his way after them. Were boys really so stupid with their egos? I rushed after him and blocked his path. I knew he could've pushed me, but I was betting on him not doing that here.

"Get out of my way, Y/N."

"No," I whisper-shouted. "What's wrong with you? What, you can't handle some desperately boasting creep cracking a gay joke about you? Who cares what he says?"

Myungho's jaw clenched. "This isn't about that."

"Oh really? Fine. But are you seriously going to go over there and start a fight? There are six of them. Unless you're Bruce-freaking-Lee, good luck with that. Don't you have some big game against Changhoon's team coming up? You want to give him the upper hand in winning when you break your hands trying to take them all on?"

Myungho honestly looked like he was considering pushing me aside this time, but after a drawn-out stare-off, he stepped back and huffed.

"Why did you do that?" he asked.

I observed him in confusion. "What? Stopped you from going out there and ending up a bleeding heap on the ground?"

"I," he countered, bothered, "would have been able to hold my own against them just fine."

Yeah, sure. Whatever.

"Why do you care anyway?"

That question threw me off. "I don't think anyone would just let you walk into that." I thought about it. "Unless I was Changhoon, I guess?"

Okay, I definitely didn't just see a slight smirk appear on Myungho's face before it just as quickly disappeared. "Whatever, I don't need your help." He moved past me again, causing us to lightly knock shoulders. "I'm sure your new friends will be impressed."

That was the last thing I thought I heard him say before he disappeared into the crowd, leaving me now sort of wishing I'd let him cross paths with Changhoon. 

My phone buzzed.

Your bf lol:

we just put the

stuff in the 

car. u ok in line?

And of course I was meant to be minding a spot. Damnit. It was still sweet of Haemin to put it like that though. I chuckled at the name I'd put. I really needed to change it.

Me:

dw I'm still as fine as I 

was 10min ago 😏

Your bf lol:

It's caled showig that you care😭

i'll hury Kyungs clumsy ass up.

see u soon Y/N

Honestly we made a weird trio. Who was even considered the third wheel in this scenario? This whole thing was funny, but I had missed hanging out with Minnie, and Haemin was nice and actually pretty funny. Even more now that he was getting over the awkwardness. Certain other boys could use a few lessons from these two lanky dorks. So I decided to challenge Usain Bolt's record and sprint for the store. I reckoned I could do it, and hopefully without looking like a wind-swept sweat stain.

Wait, I realised with annoyance, doubly wishing I'd let Myungho face Changhoon's lot. That dick took my hat with him.

☆★☆

The bell rang for English.

"See you next class, Y/N," said Bo-Bae.

"Yeah. Thanks for your help. It's like the more I look at the biology textbook, the more it jumbles and resembles pig-Latin."

"It's like my legs do the same thing for track, and, you know, every single other thing that requires physical effort. You're probably the only reason I'll get a semi-decent grade."

I laughed and said bye. I was a little late, but I'd still be able to make it before my teacher, so I stopped at my locker.

"...god you're such a stubborn five-year-old," grumbled a voice that sounded like Jaeyun's.

On instinct, I peeked around the corner, and sure enough, it was Jaeyun, who'd just stepped into the corridor with Myungho.

"I'm not being stubborn, Jae. You just like to treat everything like it's your problem. Just leave it, it's fine."

Why did this keep happening to me? Myungho really was going to think I was stalking him at this rate.

"Stop doing that," said Jaeyun. "And too bad, I'm making it my problem. Why haven't you talked to her properly? You're seriously just going to go with it?"

"Yes, because everything's fine. All I want to do right now is focus on the game on Friday, without any more drama. Is that okay, dad?"

"Don't compare me with him. And yeah, I'm sure that's all you'll be focusing on. What about Gyeo-Wool, have you talked to her about it?"

I heard Myungho exhale roughly. "No I haven't— Jae, please, just leave it."

"Fine," apparently relented the School Council President. "But don't ask for my help if you have to go engagement ring shopping in the future..."

It sounded like they both went into a classroom and so I didn't hear any more, for which I was thankful. Though two seconds after I un-plastered myself from the locker something fell from the bottom shelf. I widened my eyes in confused shock.

It was my Rolling Stones baseball cap.

Completely not caring at the moment that he'd obviously returned it, I scowled as I shoved the expensive hat back in. That criminal. Did Myungho just break into my locker? Was invading my privacy preferable to simply dropping it at my desk during homeroom? Surely it wouldn't affect his swing if I choked him just a little bit?

And what the hell was that conversation about? Actually, I didn't care. And it was none of my business.

"Hey Babe, you're late to English too?" called Haemin from behind me.

A moment later, I was sided by my boyfriend and Yoonsung.

"Suddenly I don't feel like such a failure if even the smart student's late," said the theatre student. "I doubt Professor Choi would accept me staying back to teach younger students New Jeans choreo for a show as an excuse."

Haemin and I laughed, even if I couldn't tell him that my excuse would sound even worse so he needn't worry.

"Sorry man," said Yoonsung when he almost bumped into Myungho at the hall juncture.

It seemed I was wrong in thinking both he and Jaeyun had gone into that class.

"No problem. Hey Yoonsung, I heard you'll be in the lead role in the school show?"

I'd heard about that. It was for a school festival others in the region were invited to.

"Yeah," he glanced at us. "Maybe Mr. Choi will give me a break if I spin it to sound like that's my reason for being late. "What about you? You ready to embarrass HYBE on Friday?"

Myungho smiled confidently. "Yeah. I'm sure by now they're also ready to lose." Then, brushing his eyes over me and Haemin's arm draped over my shoulder, he greeted the basketballer in a semi-hand-shake sort of thing.

"Saw that shot you pulled off in practice the other day, Haemin. It was pretty impressive."

"Thanks man. And we'll all be coming to the game on Friday. Everyone, probably even his so-called friends, knew how full of it he was at the party too."

"Not even thinking about it. But thank you."

Myungho glanced at me again but I ignored it. And smiled sweetly. "Maybe we should save this for when we're not running late?"

The boys either side of me agreed.

"But it was really nice to catch up with you Myungho, bye." We went our separate ways, with me having to hand it to Myungho; his smile was almost as convincingly non-passive-aggressive as mine.

"First Minho and Gyeo-Wool, then Myungho and Chae-soo getting back together. And now you two," jokingly complained Yoonsung. "My single ass can't relate."

We apologised when entering English, though our teacher had only just arrived so we were excused. As the three of us sat and the lesson got underway, I noticed Haemin subtly typing on this phone.

A few seconds later, mine lit up in my bag. At least it was on silent.

Your bf lol:

Pls dont hate me but I forgt 

to tell u that my parents wnt to 

meet u. what do u watn to do?

I didn't text back but instead reached over and squeezed the hand of the boy who looked like he might otherwise suffer a spontaneous nosebleed.

"If it's for dinner," I whispered assuringly. "What should I wear?"

He didn't reply as the teacher turned back around from the board. His shy smile looked relieved though. He squeezed my hand back.

Oh yeah. I'd forgotten to tell my parents about my new boyfriend. I'm sure my mum would find the circumstances hilarious.

➶➶➶➶➶ ☆ ➷➷➷➷➷

I have never felt so awake writing a chapter at 2am right after pulling an all-nighter and submitting an assignment. These few months since graduating high school are sucking out my soul lol 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡😭🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

And don't worry Yoonsung, my single ass can't relate either.

To the memecave robin:

~ Daci

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 530 27
tired from all the bullying she's been getting, she decided to make a deal with the school's most intimidating student. "I don't punch girls" "then...
1.8K 76 9
Grew up as childhood friends, starting from the time they're in their diapers and until now as lovely teenagers, nothing could separate them. They we...
10.6K 417 66
A story about a girl who has been hired to help boy band Xdinary Heroes with their music. Han Nari is also a member of girl band Celestial, which is...
38.4K 2.3K 20
{3RACHA series 3 out of 3} In which, she drowned in the sea of 'What If's'. [Started: 09/05/18] [Ended: 09/09/18]