Portal To One Punch Man

Oleh fubukisexy

Your name is Caleb, and you're from real life. You have no powers will you're crush protect you from danger... Lebih Banyak

character bio
chapter 1
chapter 2 it was a dream
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 money
chapter 7
chapter 8 Tatsumaki
chapter 9 a new power
chapter 10 recovery
chapter 11
chapter 12 rescue mission
chapter 13
chapter 14 war
chapter 15 the big fight
chapter 16 round 2 fight
chapter 17 the beginning
chapter 19 love is hard
chapter 20 absolute evil.
chapter 21 torture
22 chapter excape attempt
chapter 23 war
chapter 24
chapter 25 counseling
chapter 26 the repercussion
chapter 27 a day to remember
chapter 28 rival
chapter 29 the morgue
chapter 30 the real reason
chapter 31
chapter 32 it was only a dream
chapter 33 forgive me
chapter 34 monster uprising.

chapter 18 a day in hell

38 3 7
Oleh fubukisexy

Caleb opens his eyes and gets outta bed he grabs his newly washed clothes and goes to the bathroom. He takes all his clothes off and  gets in the shower.

Timeskip after his shower, he gets dressed. Caleb then heard a scream he immediately ran out of the bathroom and saw carnage holding her up by the throat. "LIGHTNING SPEED PUNCH!" He yelled, trying to hit him but he put her infront of him as the attack was fixing to hit her he sped around her fixing to him him but he stepped out the way and smacked her into him sending him to the wall. She got up and ran at him at lightspeed. "LIGHTSPEED PUNCH!" She yelled as the attack him him through the wall. He flied through trees and other buildings, finally coming to a stop.

Fubuki turns around and helps Caleb up to his feet. "He'll be back, trust me." Carnage got up off the ground, he healed from the deadly attack that would have killed him.

He teleported back in front of them and hit her in the back of her neck with his tentacles. He inserted a chip when he did that it immediately stopped her from being able to attack him. Caleb's sees her not being able to do anything to him. "What did you do?" Caleb asked. "I took over her mind when I inserted a chip in the back of her neck." Carnage then makes Fubuki pick him up by his shirt.

"F-Fubuki?" He stuttered.  "Any last words before I make her beat you into the ground?"

"Yeah how about a fuck you." He said.  "You had your chance." He said as he made her hit him in the stomach. He gets sent flying through the wall, and he lands on his feet outside Bangs home. Fubuki walks after him. Bang runs into the room.  "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" He yelled, getting in his fighting stance.

"Looks like I get to have some fun." He started smiling. Bang jumped forward. "WATER STREAM ROCK SMASHING FIST!" He yelled, fixing to hit him when he blocked his attack with his tentacles. Carnage then wrapped his tentacles around his ankle and started throwing him around just like he was a rag doll. He then swung him into the bed frame. Head first, a loud crack could be heard. "Hmm, I guess you weren't so strong after all."

Meanwhile, outside, "I don't want to fight you." Caleb said. "Well, too bad." She said as she jumped forward. "LIGHTSPEED PUNCH!" He dodges and wraps his arms around her waist. "B-Baby, please come back." He said as tears rolled down his face.

"LET GO OF ME!" She yelled at him, but he kept holding on he burst out in tears. She then kicked him off her, and it sent him back a few feet. She ran at him. "SERIOUS LIGHTSPEED PUNCH!" She yelled he put up both his arms, and he blocked it, but it broke his left forearm. "GAHHHH!" He screamed in pain, holding his broken forearm stepping back from her.

"What's wrong am I to strong for you?" She asked. He looked up at her with rage in his eyes. "I guess I have no choice but to fight you at full power."

"Come on, bring it weak, boy." She said as he got in front of her at lightning speed. His veins start showing all over his body. "CONSECUTIVE LIGHTNING SPEED PUNCHES!"  He yelled, throwing multiple powerful punches at her she dodges a few of them, but one hits her in the chest, and blood comes out of her mouth. "That was a strong attack, but I can do better." She said as she got in front of him. "CONSECUTIVE LIGHTSPEED PUNCHES!" All her fists hit him it pushes him back. All Caleb's bones in his chest get broken he then falls to his knees as blood starts staining his shirt. He holds himself up with his hand on the ground.

She walks up to him. "You had a good run, but it's time I finish you off for good." She said as she rares her fist back. Caleb's muscles tighten he looks up mad. He stands up at light speed. "GET OUT OF HER HEAD!!!" He yelled, smacking her fist away as he hit her in the jaw. Her jaw breaks due to how much power he used. She stumbles back, feeling her jaw she starts smiling. "Looks like you were holding back after all." She said as she jumped forward. "CONSECUTIVE SERIOUS  LIGHTSPEED PUNCHES!" She yelled, her attack fixing to hit as Caleb started using his martial arts, deflecting all her fists away from him.  "WHEN I FINISH YOU OFF ILL KILL EVERYONE YOU'VE EVER KNOWN!" She yelled.

"I WONT LET YOU HURT ANYONE ELSE!" He yelled as he uppercuts her while she was still trying to hit him. She stumbles backward, and she starts looking pissed. "Fubuki, I don't know if you can hear me, but I just want you to know I love you very, very much and I know you have a residence against mind control so please fight his control."

"Heh, like she could ever hear you." She then jumps forward. "SERIOUS SERIES SERIOUS LIGHTSPEED PUNCH!" She yelled, moving even faster than light speed. He didn't even see the attack coming it hit him. A hole appears in his chest. He falls to the ground, almost dead, and he struggles to breathe. Fubuki walks up to him and rares her fist back he closes his eyes, waiting for his demise. But the attack never comes he slowly opens his eyes and sees her fist just inches from his face. He looks at her and sees her struggling to hold it. "F-Fubuki, is t-that y-you?" He said slurred.

"Y-Yes, it's m-me." She said, still struggling to hold him off. "If I d-dont m-make it, just know that I forgive you for hurting m-meeee." He stops breathing.

Fubuki instantly used all her strength to put her hand on his chest. She started healing him with everything she had. "Y-You're not g-gonna die on me." She said as his eyes slowly opened again. Tears roll down her face, and she keeps healing him.

A smile creeps up on his face. "I know it's hard for you to fight it, but just know I love you with all my heart."

"I love you too." She said, smiling. "If Carnage uses more mind controling power on me, just act like you're dead, so he will think I killed you." He nods his head.

Carnage walks out of the house and sees her crouched over him. Carnage walks over to them, and Caleb plays dead. Carnage sees a small hole in his chest and smiles. "Good job, now let's go create havoc in this town." He said. "Okay." She said as a tear falls from her face, hitting him on the head she turns away. They both head to town. Fubuki finally loses control, and they both start killing innocent people.

Caleb instantly got stronger because the tear from her gave him a power boost he then got up. He heals himself the rest of the way and takes off after them.

Meanwhile, at the association, Sitch calls a Class-S meeting. "I don't know if you heard, but Fubuki and some other freak are going on a rampage killing innocent people."

"What do you want us to do we're powerless against her?" Metalbat said. "I know, but we have to do something to try and stop her."

"Uh, fine, but just know if we die, it's your fault." Metalbat said. All of them get up and leave. Sitch calls Tatsumaki and tells her. "SHES WHAT!?"

"She's killing people." Sitch said. "I'll handle her." She said as she hung up and flew out her house, heading to city-z.

Meanwhile, back in city-z, they both keep killing people. Caleb croches down on top of a building, watching them. 'What do I do? I can't kill him he just regenerates.' He ponders to himself.

A few minutes pass, and her sister arrives. "SIS WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" She yelled. "Oh, who do we have here?" Fubuki asked. "Wait, what do you mean? I'm your sister." Tatsumaki said. "You're my sister. Well, I guess it's time to see what you're made of." She said as she dashed at her at lightspeed fixing to hit her when she disappeared from her sight. "What the?"

Caleb lands on the ground with Tatsumaki in his arms. Tatsumaki was fixing to say something when he put a finger on her lips, keeping her from talking. Caleb had run into an alleyway to hide. "That's not your sister. Someone is controlling her, that's why she's killing people."

"Why did you save me?" She asked, confused. "Because I know Fubuki wouldn't want you to die, and I care about you too."

"What is controlling her?" She asked. He put her back on the ground. "An offbrand Spiderman, in other words, he's carnage."

Her eyes widen in horror. "t-that guy?"

"Yes, and he can't die. Fubuki already tried killing him, but he just healed from her attack." Her eyes widen. "Have you tried knocking some sense into her?"

"Yes, I've already tried that we fought each other, and she had killed me, but thankfully, she had enough mind residence to fight his mind control off. She healed me, and I knew she was struggling to fight him off she had told me to play dead, so I did, and now he thinks im dead."

"Wow." She said, shocked. "I don't know what to do to help her. I've tried everything." He said as he started crying.

She puts her hand on his back and starts patting him. "It's okay. Well, figure something out, and we'll do it together." She said, trying to comfort him.

Fubuki just shrugs her should and continues to kill innocent citizens.

A few minutes pass, and the heroes arrive. "Alright, let's all try to attack her at once. Surely she can't beat all of us." Darkshine said, then they all rushed at her using their strongest attacks, and she sensed an attack coming she spun around and deflected all their incoming attacks like it was nothing. "LIGHTSPEED SHOCKWAVE!" She yelled as she hit the ground, and rubble flew up at light speed, impaling all of them except Flashyflash and atomic samurai. "ATOMIC SLASH!" He yelled, but she caught the sword in her hand and hit a hole into his chest. All the other Class-S lay on the ground in pain. Flashyflash tried to hit her with his strongest attack, but she simply dodged and hit him in the stomach. He fell to the ground in pain. Darkshine gets up and charges at her. "SUPERRALLY BAZOKA!"

He yelled, fixing to smash her head in, but she simply caught his fist with only one finger. "You're boring," She said as she flicked her finger on his chest. It broke all his ribs, and he fell to the ground. "Ha, you call yourself heroes how pathetic."

Tatsumaki had seen the fight go down. "I knew they couldn't do anything to her." Tatsumaki said. "They only distracted her for a minute." Caleb said. They both wall back into the alley. "What are we gonna do now?"

"I don't know. Maybe we can beat her if we team up with each other." Tatsumaki said. "Let's try it." He said, holding a hand out to her. She took his hand, and they both flied out in front of her. "HEY, WHY DONT YOU PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE!" Caleb yelled. Fubuki turned around to face them. "Looks like you're ready for round 2." She said as she jumped forward.

End of chapter 18, sorry, I had to leave it on a cliffhanger

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

136K 1.7K 36
Basically a life where you become friends with Saitama and Genos. Then meet up with the green haired loli. One Punch Man is copyrighted by VIZ Media...
209K 6.2K 37
This Story is one of my old fanfics which I had left on my computer and decided not posting it since it couldn't very much work out, but now that we...
807 22 8
(The stories can be one shot, two shots or three shots) Basically what the title said is what this book is all about! various male characters from o...
149K 4.4K 18
(Ace x Female Reader) The only thing you can remember is fire and lots of it, you also remember a large scary looking man who was controlling the fla...