๐— ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—”๐—ก๐—˜.

By booksbybrookk

๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ.... ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐˜† ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ.
๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ .
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ.๐Ÿฑ?
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ.
๐—ฃ๐—ฆ๐—”.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด.
๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต.
๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ.

๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด.

15.8K 494 291
By booksbybrookk

OMNISCIENT 
𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧

MENTALLY INSANE

- - - -

Sehkani skipped down the stairs as she entered the kitchen in a good mood. She had a great sleep and a even better morning, She hoped this day didn't turn sideways.

"Bitch why you skipping around the kitchen?" Lena busted out laughing, watching Sehkani skip around with a smile on her face.

Sehkani giggled before pulling a chair closer to Lena and looking around, "Lemme tell you a secret." She whispered, ticking Lena ear.

Lena pulled away before tilting her head, "Are you on drugs?"

Sehkani mugged before rolling her eyes, "Can I be happy? anyways promise you won't tell anyone?"

"Promise, Now spill." Lena collapsed her hands together before smiling at Sehkani.

Sehkani took a deep breath before speaking fast, "Mekaiatemypussyandnowiwanthisdick."

Lena blinked, "Do I look like the flash? A robot? Bitch speak slower."

"Mekai ate me out... And now I wanna lose my virginity to him. Is that bad? Oh that's bad isn't it? Oh my gosh..." She placed her hand on her forehead shaking her head.

Lena smiled before laughing, "Stop being dramatic, We all heard you anyways." She shrugged, popping some grapes in her mouth.

Sehkani gasped before placing her hands over her face, "That's so embarrassing.. What will people think of me?"

"That you a freak, anyways how was it?"

Sehkani smiled before pushing Lena shoulder softly, "Amazing, Wait no that ain't the word. Outstanding, Nah a better word-"

"Okayyy it was good, my baby growing up on me." Lena frowned, "We knew it was gonna happen here."

Sehkani rolled her eyes, "I wish y'all would stop planning my damn future."

"Y'all always flirting, It's so obvious." Lena laughed.

"We're just besties." She shrugged before standing up and walking toward the fridge. Opening it up, Her face expression dropped as she searched through the empty fridge, "I'm finna cry."

"We can take the car..." Alisha shrugged, entering the kitchen with keys in her hand, "I was planning on going to a nearby clothing store so I took the keys from Damari."

Sehkani turned around before smiling, "Bitch I love you now." She walked out the kitchen and slid on her uggs before turning toward Lena walking up the stairs, "Your gonna get us caught."

"I have no shoes." Lena frowned pointing at her feet, "I'm ghetto but ian that ghetto."

Sehkani chuckled before tossing her yeezy slides, "Always keep two pairs down here." She winked before skipping out the house, happy again. Followed by Alisha and Lena whom was talking about something random.

"Rhianna halftime performance how we feeling about it?" Sehkani questions once they all get settled in the car, Lena driving.

"A bad bitch killed it." Lena shrugged, pulling out the driveway and driving down the street.

"She fucked itt." Alisha screamed clapping her hands together, "Sorry I love me some riri."

"Same but can we talk about how she pregnant again?" Sehkani turned around, "She better not disappear again."

"Shit she better drop a fucking album, I don't care if she screaming during the songs cause of contractions." Lena mugged.

"ASAP really doing his thing huh? Taking a bad bitch out the music industry and hot girl summer?"

Alisha clapped her hands, "ASAP fine but baby boyyyy, Rihanna ain't gonna keep getting pregnant back to back."

"Okayyy." Sehkani agreed before her phone started ringing, She reached over before clicking answer - not aware of the contact.

"Hello?" She spoke softly, picking at her braces again as Lena and Alisha talked about Rihanna.

"Ima fuck you up Sehkani Davis." Mekai spoke before chuckling, "Stealing cars Sehkani? Ima fuck you up."

She frowned before turning down the music, "Uh, It's not just me and it wasn't my ideaaa." She half lied.

"No shit it ain't just you. We ain't that fucking stupid fool. Sehkani ima fuck you up, That's all."

She sighed, "Stop being mean and stop calling me Sehkani, Makes me sad." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh you think i'm finna be giggling and smiling righ- Sehkani bring yo ahh back."

"But i'm hungry Dookiebootie." She frowned, "I'll bring you something."

"Ion want anything but for you to bring yo ass." He spoke before hanging up.

"Did he just... Oh he mad mad." She chuckled, looking over at Lena who was muffling her laugh, "What's funny?"

"You finna get tore- Hello?" She cut herself off as her phone started ringing, The car automatically answered calls so she had no choice.

"Baby I miss you, Just come back so we can cuddle and fuck." Buggs whined.

Lena smiled as she tapped her fingers against the wheel, "Anything for you baby." She replied before busting a U, returning to the house.

"Why did we put the simp in the driver position?" Sehkani mugged turning around looking at Alisha.

"I'm scared to drive in Miami and you can't drive."

Sehkani huffed before turning back to Lena, "I can't believe you stink."

Lena frowned, "I haven't gotten dick in so long stink, I miss my kids."

"Y'all both stupid for answering they calls, See me? I'm ignoring Damari peacefully." Alisha spoke.

"Yeah and that Damari is gonna fuck you up." Sehkani pointed before laughing, "Ew I hope my cousin don't be hunching, Alisha please say no."

She scratched her neck before looking aside, "Hunching ain't the word," She giggled.

"Y'all both nasty, Aborting the mission for dick?"

Lena blew a kiss at Sehkani before pulling back in the driveway, The girls frowned watching the boys standing at the door with guns in they hands.

"Yeah i'm staying here, I know something's about Melaki." Sehkani chuckled before locking her door and leaning back.

Lena unlocked her door before hopping out and running toward Buggs, "Baby you missed me?" She smiled jumping in his arms.

"Nah I just had a feeling you were driving and knew that shit would bring y'all asses back." He spoke truthfully.

She sighed before looking toward Alisha and Sehkani, "Mission failed, Abort!" She yelled before Buggs pulled her inside the house.

"Alisha Williams! Open this damn door." Damari yelled pulling on the door handle as she just stuck her tongue out.

Sehkani broke her eyes away from the couple as she felt someone staring at her, She looked over seeing Mekai tilting his head while smiling small.

creeeppyyy

"Oh shit." Alisha screamed as Damari opened her door, don't know how but he did it. He pulled her legs out making her hit her head on the grass, He just continued pulling her all the way inside the house.

Sehkani shrugged as she unlocked the doors, What should she be scared for? She was hungry & she single.

She whistled twirling the keys around her finger as she approached Mekai. Sehkani smiled before handing him the keys and walking inside the house.

hm he's quite calm..

Mekai grabbed the back of Sehkani neck and pulled her closer to his chest, He watched as her chest heaved fast and she slowly turned her head.

"M-Mekai?" She whispered, trying pry his hands off.

"What I fucking say?" Mekai mumbled.

"I don't know you said a lot." She remarked, Forgetting about the situation she was in.

He chuckled before slipping his fingers inside her pink silky pajama pants, He fiddled with the brim of her underwear as he listened to her breathing start increasing.

"Stop fucking playing wimme foo." He whispered, slipping two fingers inside her.

Sehkani gasped as her eyes rolled back along with her neck, She moaned softly feeling him plunge his fingers in her at a fast pace.

"Kaiiii shittt." She whispered breathlessly, grabbing ahold of his hand and trying pull it out her pants.

"Move yo fucking hand." He grunted, speeding his pace as he felt her walks thicken around his fingers - Indicating she was about to cum.

"Mmm right there, Yes right there." She moaned grinding slowly on his fingers, "Mekai." She blinked watching him pull his fingers out before she nutted.

He shrugged, "Ya taste good." He licked his fingers before walking upstairs, "Gonna stay there looking stupid?" He chuckled.

Sehkani rolled her eyes before pushing past him and storming up the stairs, "Stupid fine ass nigga." She mumbled slamming their door close but he just opened it back up laughing.

"Bitch what's so funny?" She turned around mugging him; Instantly regretting as she seen his eyes darken and him smiling again.

"Bitch?" He tilted his head, inching closer to her resulting in Sehkani running in the bathroom and locking the door. 

"Dookiebootie i'm sorryy." She whined, getting scared as he kept banging on the door. She frowned once he stopped, "We good now?"

"Yeah Mama, Bring yo fine ass out here."

She smiled before cracking the door open, "You think luh' ole me is fine?" She smirked.

He nodded taking his eyes over her body, "Hell yeah, C'mere." He gestured toward him.

She giggled before slamming the door back close, "Thought you had me huh, Melaki I know that's you." She yelled, leaning against the door.

He sighed loudly, "Melaki tired, Come on Mama." Giving up, Mekai just laid back on the bed and began scrolling effortlessly down his timeline, Liking a few post here and there, but really rare.

Sehkani cracked the door open before peeking her small head out the open gap. She furrowed her eyebrows seeing Mekai laying on the bed.

was i being dramatic?
what if i scared him?
he probably think i'm taking advantage of his disorder, he hates me.

"Whatcha thinking bout?" He spoke breaking the silence. They been staring at each other for a while now, Comfortable silence.

She shrugged before walking toward the bed and plopping on her back, "I wanna apologize for stealing the car, I was hungry and didn't wanna wake you up. I also wanna apologize for how i've been treating your disorder like a joke."

"You know I would've woke up and made you something." Mekai mumbled, lookin down at the petite light skin girl express her feelings with a small pout on her face.

She nodded before propping herself up on his chest, "I know, that's why I wanted to apologize. I just like being put in my place I guess." She shrugged watching his reaction aimlessly.

He chuckled, "Oh yeah?"

She blushed before covering her face, "I hate how comfortable I am with telling you my thoughts." She sighed dramatically before looking out their balcony window, "I be seeing females getting fucked on a balcony." She blurted accidentally.

Mekai arched his eyebrow as he stared at Sehkani. He knew what she was tryna imply but he wouldn't do it, Not right now atleast.

"I like how comfortable you is wimme, Besides when you tell me shit about yo period." He shook his head in disgust.

She giggled before slapping his chest playfully, "Aye, If I gotta go through something disgusting then you gotta go through it. We locked in..."

"Tight like a bootyhole.." He finished the lyrics before the two began laughing, Moments like this stuck in the two head. Everything they did stuck in their head but moments like this really stuck.

"Back to the balcony.." Sehkani smiled, looking into Mekai eyes but quickly looked away knowing she couldn't handle eye contact, Especially his.

"Ian fucking you Sehkani." He spoke truthfully.

She sighed before rolling off of him and crossing her arms, "You think my shit trash? Do it stink? I heard boys be smelling they fingers after fingering a female. Do you think I wont enjoy it? I will and I give you my consent." She rambled on, looking at nothing in particular.

He blinked before waving her off, "You only saying that because you wanna experience it. I want you to feel comfortable. I want it to be passionate, Intimate like our kisses, Feel me?" He looked over at her.

"I wish I could feel you.." She mumbled before standing up and stretching, "I understand Kai, I'll just wait till i'm married I understand."

He chuckled watching the girl look in distress about sex, "Now when we actually fuck ion wanna see no running or hear no crying."

"I think I should get my virginity tooken by someone else, Just incase my sex is bad I can easily cut that person out my life and better my sex before having it with you."

He glared at her, "Eniko, I'll kill you in front of the police face. Don't play wimme right now."

She threw her hands up in surrender before laughing, "The fact that I actually can see you doing that.. Fuck 12 stinkalink?"

He scrunched up his face, "Watch yo mouth and the fuck is a 'Stinkalink'."

She giggled, "You my stink and finna be my sneaky link." She joked, but quickly hopped onto his lap and grabbed his hands, "I was playing, It's just Lena is my Stink and Alisha is my Stinka so I came up with a random name for you."

He nodded, "I'll prefer Daddy but it's whatever." He shrugged.

"Oh but I can't say I wanna have sex with you? Boy please."

"Can we do something today? A club.. Throw some money on some big booty girls. Ou yes come on." She squealed before standing up and bolting toward her suitcase, Examining all the dresses she packed she stopped before turning toward Mekai.

"Pick one, I don't need any comments." She implied before holding up two dresses.

One was black with sparkles going down the side, It also had a white tie that crossed on her back, Exposing her whole back. It was short, Stopped just above the knees but with a booty like Sehkani ( thanks to her mama ) it'll most likely poke out.

The other one was a red dress that was very tight and more revealing. It exposed her chest area but covered majority of it. A wide slit on the side and her back was covered, It was short as well. Stopping a little bit up more than the other one.

"Neither, I say wear some sweats and a baggy T-Shirt. Match with a nigga assum Fats." Mekai spoke.

She rolled her eyes, "Can you be serious for once? I'm not wearing everyday clothes to a club. Then strippers gonna think i'm gay if I wear that, Next thing we know she start chasing me down for my number and grabbing my boobs while dancing for me, No."

He chuckled at her assumption, "Just say youn wanna match with a Nigga." He mugged, playing with his hair as he stared at Sehkani with low red eyes.

"Just say youn want niggas looking at me? It's giving Inseucre." She joked, placing both of the dresses on the bed and grabbed some other minor accessories she might wanna add.

"Ain't never insecure, I just know how niggas think and ion like the thought of them practically eye raping you." He explained, "I'll shoot a nigga quick about you, But you knew that though." He chuckled.

She smiled, "I appreciate that but pick one pleaseeee." She whined.

He looked between the two dresses getting a better examination before looking back at Sehkani, "First one mane." He replied short.

"Oh stop being mad, Your literally gonna have random bitches twerking on you, I should be mad. What if you think they ass fatter than mines? What if you take one home and end up marrying her? What if-"

"This yo stupid ahh idea Sehkani. I'm perfectly fine right here. Plus, Ion wanna no stripper when I got my personal one right in front of me."

She blushed before quickly replacing her expression with a mug, "You called me a stripper?" She tilted her head.

"No but whatever they can do you can do better, Lap dances but on the dick, I could keep going."

"No need Kai, but i'm finna tell everyone else. Get dressed." She pointed before walking out their room.

- - - -

CONTINUE NEXT CHAPTER !!!!!

ian feel like writing damn near 100 pages, knowing damn well y'all wouldn't read allat.

oh wanted to lyk, i'm not always gonna make small conversation like these at the end of each chapter, FYI.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 7.3K 40
๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿคซ
152K 4.1K 55
Read, comment, vote, allat ๐Ÿ˜‰
852K 44.8K 25
๐— ๐˜† ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น, ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ'๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฝ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น.
561K 27.4K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...