My kryptonian daughter part 2

By hentai-lovin-angel

A once unbreakable bond between father and daughter has now been place on someone else. What's a man to do wh... More

Rough return
Reunion
Despair
Old friends
Story time
Wanderer
Not a chapter (happiest day)
Quality time
The perfect role-model
The child curiosity couldn't kill
Dairy of a broken dad
The nostalgic pressure
Because apparently this needs to be explained (not a chapter)
Casual bloodbath in the making
The turn tables

Not a chapter

633 21 8
By hentai-lovin-angel

Yeah I'm still here... though not the same author, he left a while ago. But anyway, I don't know what I'm doing here so I'll just follow the specific instructions and make do with what I have.

....Funnily enough, this account was almost lost because someone else managed to get ahold of my password. But all in all, let's hope I stay because leaving is sounding rather appealing right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 113 10
After a mishap with a sexy fangirl he met at his most recent Comicon he has an encounter with a girl that just happens to be even more damaged than h...
41K 911 26
Y/N SANO A CHILD WHO FATHER IS A CRIMANAL HER FATHER ABANDON HER WHAT WILL SHE DO WHEN SHE SEES HIM AGAIN WILL SHE FORGIVE THE PAIN HE CAUSE HER? (I...
157K 3.1K 37
When your parents force you to move away with them you end up going to a different school. As a troubled kid you end up meeting a guy that thinks he...
41K 1.4K 33
(Parent!phan) *Completed* Dan didn't quite remember what happened almost 4 years ago until he saw her and her daughter, the problem is he's been with...