🌻 When The Darkness Comes |...

Von skllington

(edited for spelling and grammar.) Bellamy and Clarke had a relationship on the Ark, and are reunited on the... Mehr

One Year
First and Last
We Aren't Alone
Got Ya, Princess
Slay Your Demons
It Was A Silent Killer
A Right To Know
I Need You
Trouble Ahead Pt. 1
Trouble Ahead Pt. 2
So Close, Yet So Far
Your People. My People
Holding On
Before The Storm
This Is War Pt. 1
This Is War Pt. 2

Save Her

1.7K 30 0
Von skllington

'This is going to be a great day.' Bellamy had thought to himself, smiling. He had woken up with Clarke curled up next to him, both still naked from the night before. Once he got outside, his smile faded as he watched as Clarke pulled Octavia out of the smoke-house, which was now on fire.

"What the hell happened?!" He asked, running over to his sister.

"This idiot!" Murphy exclaimed, pushing a kid. "We told you it was too much wood!"

Bellamy and Miller pulled Murphy and the other kid apart.

"Hey! Stop it!" Bellamy demanded. "Save it for the grounders."

"What the hell are we gonna do? That was all the food!" Octavia exclaimed as Clarke helped her to her feet.

"We have to hunt," Clarke suggested.

"With a whole grounder army out there?" Bellamy asked, crossing his arms.

"We can't defend ourselves if we're starving, Bell," Clarke replied.

"Each group takes someone with a gun, for killing grounders. Use the spears for hunting. Be back by nightfall." Bellamy ordered, heading to the dropship.

———————-

"Hey, Clarke, you alone?" A kid named Myles asked her as she was grabbing a spear. "Maybe we can go together."

"Sure." She smiled.

"Ready to go?" Finn asked walking next to her.

"Oh, no. I don't think so." Clarke said, putting her hand up.

"Come on. I'm a good tracker." Finn sighed.

"Ready?" Octavia asked walking up to Myles.

"Yeah, hey, Clarke's coming." Myles smiled.

"Great. Let's go." Octavia smiled at the blonde.

"Bye, Finn," Clarke said, handing a spear to Octavia.

———————

"Hey, we need more ammo," Bellamy said, walking into Raven's tent.

"That's it till Jasper gets back," Raven said handing him about ten bullets. "Now get out of my tent."

"Where are you going?" Bellamy asked, watching her pack things in her bag.

"The hell away from here." She replied.

"You're not leaving."

"What makes you think you can tell me what to do? Aren't you a janitor?"

"Where are you gonna go?"

"Into these damn woods. I'll find someplace safe."

"Don't be an idiot. You go alone, you're dead, or worse."

"I'd rather leave than stay here 'til we run out of bullets and get murdered."

"Unless you come up with something better."

Raven looked at him confused.

"Come on, you came down here in a pod you rebuilt yourself. You made a bomb out of a tin can. What else you got in that head of yours?"

"Wow, Clarke really is a great influence."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Finn told me how you were when you guys first came down here. But, you don't seem like that at all."

Bellamy smiled, "Well, my Princess has that effect."

"Radios. We can make radios!" She exclaimed. "We can't defend ourselves if we can't communicate. If we can build... walkie-talkies, then we can fight as a team."

"See, we need you. You may be a pain in the ass, but you're smart."

————————

"Is it one of those scaly panther things?" Myles asked.

"No. I think... I think it's a boar." Octavia said. "Finn taught me a few things about this. Hey did you hear that he and Raven broke... Clarke? Hey, what is it?"

"This tracks. They're perfect." Clarke answered. "We're the ones being hunted."

"What? I don't see any..." Myles was cut short by an arrow hitting him in the knee.

"Myles!" Octavia shrieked.

Myles screamed as two more arrows hit him, one in the chest and the other in the shoulder.

"We have to go!" Clarke exclaimed, trying to pull Octavia to her feet. "Come on!"

"Clarke, we can't just leave him!"

"Octavia! Do you want to live!?" Clarke asked.

"Sorry." She said to Myles then jumped to her feet, only to be knocked down by a grounder. "Clarke!" She shouted as she started fading. Clarke had been hit in the leg with an arrow and hit in the head with a stick.

——————-

"So this is the girl that Lincoln likes so much." One of the grounders snickered, brushing the back of their hand over Octavia's cheek.

Octavia snapped at him, trying to bite him, but he pulled his hand away and grabbed her by the throat.

"Try that again, and I will rip every single one of your teeth out." He growled.

"Octavia! Stop." Clarke exclaimed.

The grounder let go of Octavia. "They're going to kill us, Clarke. We have to do something."

"What do you want from us?" Clarke asked, as Anya, the leader of this grounder tribe, walked into the room.

Anya pushed back a curtain, revealing a little girl. "Help her." She said looking at Clarke.

"What happened to her?" Clarke asked, not taking her eyes off of the girl.

"She was on the bridge when your bomb exploded. You did this to her. So if she dies, your friend here will die." Anya said pointing to Octavia.

Clarke was untied and stood up, walking up to the girl.

"Her name is Tris."

"I can't do this. I don't have the equipment."

"We'll provide what we can."

"Why do you think I can save her?"

"Lincoln. He must have told her." Octavia answered.

"He did. Our healer is gone. There's nothing we can do for her."

"Clarke, you can do this," Octavia said nodding her head.

——————

Bellamy walked into camp, and went to the dropship, walking up to Raven.

"Every party back?" He asked.

"As far as I know." She replied, still working on the radios, with Monty.

"I'm gonna go look for Clarke." He said then walked out of the ship and straight to Clarke and Octavia's tent.

He peaked his head inside. Empty. He walked over to his tent and looked inside. Again, Empty. Bellamy ran to the dropship and climbed up the ladder to see two teenagers making out. "Get outside, now." He ordered, then made his way to the third level. Empty. He went back to the first level.

"Where are Clarke and Octavia!?" He asked, panicking.

"They're not back?" Finn asked walking into the dropship.

"Who else was with them?" Bellamy asked.

"That kid Myles," Monty answered.

"We need to go find them," Jasper stated.

"Obviously." Bellamy agreed. "Let's get some people and go."

Bellamy had left Miller in charge, while he, Monty, Jasper, Finn, and Raven left the camp.

——————

"She's getting worse." Octavia pointed out.

"Help me lift her," Clarke ordered.

Octavia walked over and helped Clarke turn Tris to her right side.

"She's not moving any air on the left. There's fluid pressing on her lungs."

"I don't see any entry wounds."

"It wasn't shrapnel. It was trauma. The force of the explosion, it hit her in the chest. She's drowning in her own blood. I need a small tube, something rigid the size of my finger."

Octavia began to look around for something, then a grounder handed her a small red tube. "Here."

"Thanks."

"Alright. Fifth intercostal space. This better work." Clarke sighed, taking the scalpel and cutting near the girl's ribs, then cleaning the tube with the bleach.

"What have you done!?" Anya exclaimed, pushing Clarke away from Tris.

"She couldn't breathe!" Octavia said, defending her best friend.

Octavia knelt on the ground next to Clarke. "What do we do now?" She asked. "I mean, yeah, she's breathing better, what if we do save her? What happens then?"

"Then maybe we don't die today," Clarke replied.

"She's hot," Anya informed.

"Her heart rate is way up," Clarke said, having walked over and checked the girl's pulse. "Damn it! She's most likely septic."

"What does that mean?" A grounder asked.

"It means her blood is poisoned."

"What about this?" Octavia asked holding a vial up to Clarke.

"Caliban slows the bleeding."

"Lincoln had that same stuff at the dropship."

"I don't see antibiotics. What about that lake seaweed?"

"She needs real medicine!" Clarke exclaimed then got to her feet again. "What is wrong with you people?! How could you just send a little girl into battle?"

"She was with me. She was my second. It's how we train them to become warriors." Anya answered,

"So what, the killing can just go on and on?"

"You put that bomb on the bridge. You did this."

"She needs clean blood," Octavia said, remembering some of the things Clarke had taught her about medicine.

"We need a syringe. The biggest one you can find, and a cannula. It's like a hollow needle."

Once they got what they needed Octavia began running the needle back and forth on the ground, trying to sharpen it.

"That's good," Clarke said taking it from her. "Bleach."

"Wish we had some of Monty's moonshine." Octavia huffed.

Clarke smiled at her, then walked to Anya. "I need your blood."

"No." A grounder said standing in front of Anya.

"You're from the same tribe. It's the best match, we're gonna get."

"Clarke, just use mine!" Octavia said taking the needle and syringe from Clarke.

"I can't find a vein!" Clarke exclaimed, looking at the girl. "She's lost too much blood!"

"Clarke..."

"Come on!"

"Clarke... she's not breathing," Octavia said, taking the needle out of her arm.

"What?!" Clarke looked at the girl. "No! No!"

"Clarke!" Octavia exclaimed.

Clarke turned around to see two grounders pulling Octavia away.

"NO! I did everything I could! Octavia! Let her go!" Clarke screamed, a grounder quickly grabbed her and held her back.

"Stop! They'll hurt you too!" Octavia shouted.

"NO! Get off!" Clarke said continuing to struggle.

—————

"Anyone see anything?" Bellamy asked through the walkie-talkie in his hand.

"Not a thing," Jasper replied.

"Keep your eyes peeled." Bellamy sighed.

"We'll find them," Monty reassured.

"I hope so." Raven sighed.

————-

"Prove your worth and you'll be welcome here." A grounder said as Clarke started cleaning up.

"I couldn't save Tris. So, why would you want me?"

"Our healer is gone."

"Will I be able to go back and see my friends? My home?"

"Tomorrow, there will be nothing to go back to."

"What were those marks on her shoulder?"

"Each scar marks a kill in combat."

"She was just a little girl."

"She was brave."

Suddenly Clarke had an idea. She grabbed the scalpel, tight in her hand. "How many do you have?" She asked, turning to him.

He removed the armor on his shoulder and brought his shirt down just enough to see them.

"That's a lot."

"Got after of them, after I hurt my knee."

Clarke nodded her head and smiled softly, then walked closer to him, and kicked him in the knee, taking him down.

"Wha..." Was all the grounder got out before Clarke stuck the scalpel in his jugular vein, and covered his mouth. The look in her eyes was, empty and cold.

"Shh. Shh."

She moved back, took a deep breath then ran for it. She ran as fast as she could because her life depended on it.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.9K 161 81
Bellamy Blake and Talia Griffin have known each other for as long as the can remember. But one got separated from the other. Little did Talia know it...
15K 259 21
Bellamy and Clarke confess their feelings for one another before Clarke leaves Camp Jaha. Bellamy leaves every night to be with Clarke hoping to brin...
11.4K 362 22
How it may have gone if Bellamy and Clarke met on the Ark and fell in love. Their love growing as time passes but gets harder once Clarke is arrested...
154K 3.6K 26
"Griffin " I said smirking slightly the blood rushing round my head like a rollercoaster making me sick. "Blake" I said hiding the smile that was now...