My Future Husband

By MonroeThirty

MY FUTURE HUSBAND - BOOK FOUR: PART TWO, IN THE FORBIDDEN LUST SERIES DO NOT READ THIS BOOK FIRST!!!! "It wa... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
Epilogue Four
Author's Note
The End of The Forbidden Lust Series

Chapter 47

429 31 9
By MonroeThirty

I spring back to my feet, wrapping one arm around her waist to stop her falling over, listening to her moan and try to catch her breath as I sweep my fingers through her juices, spreading them up into her ass before clutching her throat and dragging her body back against mine.

“I can never get enough of you... It will never be enough.” Whatever this is between us, it’s insatiable, it’s never ending, because I’ve just had a taste of her and all I want is to do it again.

And again.

And again.

Forever.

My dick slips between her ass cheeks, they’re so fucking thick, my arm tight around her waist but the other hand turning her head to look up at me as I press my racing chest to her back and start to thrust. I’m not even inside her, and it’s already better than it's ever been with anyone else.

“Kage...what are you... I can’t!” She twitches and writhes with sensitivity as I start to circle her clit again, pinching her nipple to keep her right here with me when she threatens to fade away into the blissful abyss.

“Yes you can... cum for me again.” Keep cumming for me. Don’t ever stop.

I want to fuck her, but she’s not there yet, and this isn’t about that. Instead I just thrust my cock between her ass cheeks over and over, feeling her warmth, flicking her bean, clawing over her nipples and up onto her throat, before she catches her breath enough that I can fucking kiss her.

“Kage... I’m...”

“I knew you’d love it rough... You were born to feel every pleasure.” I rub her clit harder, and she loses her mind.

There’s sweat dripping over both of us, her dress a mangled piece of forgotten fabric hanging around her waist. She doesn’t give a fuck, as lost in me as I am in her.

This is truly the woman of my dreams.

“There... There!” I find where she needs me, dragging her to her peak as my own head starts to spin. Her arms throw back, wrapping around my neck as I smash my hips into her ass, her screams echoing my own as she buckles with a second round of pleasure and I empty all over her inner thighs.

Holy fucking shit... that was intense.

We collapse to the floor, my back hitting a barrel but I make sure she lands right in my lap, her legs shaking so much that even when I try to run my hands over them and bring her some calm, my touch only makes it worse.

I really have an effect on her...

“I haven’t... That was... Fuck...” Even through my own high I chuckle, she's so fucking cute when she gets like this. Just happy, I love her when she’s happy... I love her when...

“You need to breathe, Shorty.” Her heart’s racing out of control. I press my hand against it, pulling up her dress too. I’d rather I didn’t have to, I’d rather she never wore clothes again, but if some guy manages to get out here and see her like this, I’d have to rip him in half.

“That's easy for you to say... you haven’t just had two of the most intense orgasms of your l-life.” There’s a lot I could say right now, but she’d definitely slap me for being cocky.

Instead I just put us back together, dragging her to sit securely in my lap and wrapping my arms around her. Exhaustion drains all the life from her veins as her head sits heavy on my shoulder.

“I fucking missed you.”

“I m-missed you more.” Not possible.

The night is dark, but she’s a glowing light. I was never the kind of guy to sit and think about the woman I’d end up with one day, but even in my wildest fantasies I couldn’t have created her. She’s just more; more fire, more passion, more bravery, more than I ever thought I’d get.

“I meant what I said; no matter how far you run, I’m going to chase you.” She needed this, and she might need it again, and she might need it every fucking day until her heart finally lets her believe that I’m not going anywhere. I’m okay with that, I’m okay with whatever she needs; distance, for me to hold her, for me to show her everything her body is capable of. Whatever she needs, I don’t care, because it’s only gonna end up one way:

With her as mine.

“I’m not there.”

“I know.”

“I might never get there.”

“I know that too.”

“Then why are you fighting so hard?” Because you’re worth it. “People leave me, that’s just what they do. I love someone, and they leave, they die, they abandon me.” I wish I could undo this for her, but she’s right, so many of the people she’s trusted with her heart have dropped it, even me. “I don’t want to lose you again...”

“Even if it means never having me in the first place?” Her arms tighten around me. I know she’s scared for Teal, that us fucking up would fuck things up for him too, but that’s not all that’s in our way.

She’s terrified. She’s built walls so high just to protect herself from ever letting anyone get close enough to hurt her again. She’s always been guarded, but add in that she’s a mother now, that she’s got another life to protect, and you realise that this isn’t going to be easy.

I might have to spend the rest of our lives battering my way through her defences.

And guess what?

I’ll do it.

“I’m going to win you over, Maybelline.”

“You’re so sure.”

“Yep... Look at these eyes, we both know you can’t say no to them forever.” She slaps my chest, but I’m right. “Besides, Milo showed me this t-shirt he found online for Teal with ‘Will you marry my daddy?’ on it, so I’ve got that in my back pocket too.” Kid is so damn cute, I could have her standing at the end of that aisle by Friday.

“Will you shut the fuck up? I’m not marrying you.” Not yet.

“Whatever you say.” She tries to have a good comeback, but she’s so tired she just ends up snuggling further into my chest instead.

“You’re not allowed to call me Shorty for a week, your punishment for being so cocky.” Blasphemy!

“No problem... Wifey.” Her hand stills over my heart, the word echoing through her mind like a distant memory resurfacing. It means something to her, I don’t know what but she has to fight her smile, resting herself into my neck.

We sit for so long I half expect to see the sun coming up back up again. We need to talk about where we go from here, but not tonight, tonight we can both just have this.

Everyone’s had a lot more drinks by the time we get back inside, Milo hardly awake with Josh and Charlie passed out on his shoulders, Brie and Elba definitely looking like they need to get home, and Steve...

Oh fuck, that’s his ‘you just did something dirty with the girl that's basically my baby sister’ look, isn’t it?

“May, do I need to hurt him for doing something he shouldn’t have?” Come on dude, we’ve got a kid! How do you think he got here?

“There you are!” Brie springs back to life, knocking her murderous husband away from me. Thanks, future-sis. “I thought you left without saying goodbye... Why doesn't Kage have a shirt anymore?” I kind of had to use it to clean her up...

Charlie shoots awake so fast he almost falls off the couch.

“Holy Hershey’s hell in a handbasket, look at you... I want one of those cute blue-eyed babies too!” He throws his legs up in the air, spreading them wide open and kicking Josh in the head with his heels in the process. “Quick, put one in me!”

His husband must be a very patient man.

“Why do your eyes look all...” Brie smirks as she pulls May down onto her lap, tilting her chin and looking into her hazel perfection. “Damn, it was that good, huh? Although he could have done a better job of cleaning you up, you’re all sticky.” I tried my best! Stop touching her legs!

“Jesus fucking Christ! I’m out!” Milo drags everyone up onto their feet, smacking me on the back of the head and keeping a great distance away from his sister. He was the one who told me to fucking kiss her! I just kissed her... between her legs...with my tongue... a lot.

He’s right, we need to go home. Now.

They all say their goodbyes, but I don't let my Shorty leave my arms. I still can’t believe she didn’t wear panties, every step we take outside I can feel my fingers twitching to get the fuck inside her.

“I shall be by in the morning to collect my things, bellissima.”

“Are you sure you’re okay to go back with Brie? You can still crash with me or the boys.” Oh yeah, I think she’s more than okay...

“I shall be fine.” Elba kisses her right on the lips, looking at me the entire time. She’s lucky I love her.

“I’ll see you tomorrow, man.” Milo goes to pull me into a bro hug, but quickly changes his mind when he looks at my hand. “Nope. I’ll hug you again when you’ve been disinfected.”

“Hey! I’m not infected, you little fucker! Do you want me to tell everyone about that time you ‘accidentally’ Something-about-Mary’d my hair after I walked in on you and Josh-”

“Bye!” I didn’t know Josh could move that fast.

There’s no question of where I’m staying tonight, the moment we’re out of sight of everyone else, I throw her up against the nearest building and take her lips.

Then I do it again, and again, and again. Building after building. Never getting more than a few steps before I need her again. I’ve had a taste, and now I’m ravenous.

By the time I’ve got her up against the side of what I’m sure is Craig’s apartment building, we’re both struggling to keep our clothes on.

“It's not out of our system.” She pants between kisses. “What the fuck are we gonna do?”

I know what we’re going to do, but I also know you aren’t there yet. That’s okay, I’ve already picked you, and I’m willing to wait until you pick me too.

“We sleep on it.” She’s trying not to show it, but her ankle is killing her, so I whip her straight up into my arms, wrapping her around my waist and carrying her all the way home.

We’ve hardly had anything to drink, but the night’s taken it’s toll on us both. Walking into the dark apartment, she's almost fast asleep in my arms.

Look at you... Just marry me already.

“I can’t sleep in this dress.” She mumbles sleepily as I lay her down on the bed.

“I’m pretty sure I can get you out of it.” She reaches out and attempts to slap me, missing by a mile but it's just freaking adorable.

“Get me a shirt!” She points to her closet, but like fuck is that happening. Instead I grab one of my own, pulling it over her body and shimmying her out of her dress. She has no idea what a temptation she is anyway, but in my clothes, this is the closest she’s come to truly torturing me.

I haven’t been able to share a bed with her for longer than could ever be considered acceptable, her curvaceous body curling up in my arms the instant I get under the sheets.

“Go to sleep, Shorty.”

“Promise me you’ll still be here when I wake up.”

She’s still so afraid, but she doesn't need to be.

“You’ll never wake up without me again.”

You're mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 4K 7
"We shouldn't be doing this," I gasp as the heat spreads like wildfire across my streaming core. "Then tell me to stop Gray," Seth reveals my black l...
58.4K 3.2K 62
Until a year ago, Kacey's life had always been easy. But when it rains, it pours, and he loses what always seemed a given. A year and a half later, h...
2.1K 59 6
"If they're getting married does that mean she'll have his kids? I roll my eyes at the thought. 5 Kids, me and hers that was supposed to be the plan...
1.2M 38.8K 71
Completed Book. **MORE THAN ONE ENDING!!** MAJOR MATURE WARNING! This story contains mature themes and strong language throughout. "He is my addict...