Ben 10: Hero and Predator

Από Yukihara_813

Y/n L/n, a regular kid from Bellwood is going for a road trip across the country in summer vacation with his... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1: And Then There Were 10
Chapter 2: Washington B.C.
Chapter 4: Permanent Retirement
Chapter 5: Hunted
Chapter 6: Kevin 11
Chapter 7: The Alliance
Chapter 8: Last Laugh
Chapter 9: Lucky Girl
Chapter 10: Side Effects
Chapter 11: Secrets
A/N
Question
Chapter 12: Truth
Chapter 13: The Big Tick
Chapter 14: Framed
Chapter 15: Grudge Match
Chapter 16: The Galactic Enforcer
Chapter 17: Camp Fear
Chapter 18: The Ultimate Weapon
Chapter 19: Tough Luck
Chapter 20: They Lurk Below
Chapter 21: Ghostfreaked Out
Chapter 22: Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray
Chapter 23: Back with a Vengeance
A/N (2)
Chapter 24: Godly Being & Evil Beast
Chapter 25: Ben 10,000
Chapter 26: Midnight Madness
Chapter 27: Benwolf
Chapter 28: Under Wraps
Chapter 29: The Unnaturals
Chapter 30: The Return
Chapter 31: Be Afraid of the Dark
Chapter 32: The Visitor
A/N (3)
Chapter 33: Divided We Stand
Chapter 34: Don't Drink the Water
Chapter 35: Big Fat Alien Wedding
Chapter 36: The Secret of the Watches
Chapter 37: The Negative Ten
Chapter 38: Trouble Helix
Chapter 39: Monster Zero

Chapter 3: The Krakken

5.6K 138 82
Από Yukihara_813

The gang arrived at a harbor in a lake where Max planned a fishing trip for the kids. As they walking along a boardwalk, Ben is trying to convince everyone what he saw last night.

"No, really! It was humongous! With red glowing eyes!" Ben explained.

"I'm sure it was some kind of big fish. That's all." Max reassured his grandson.

"Yeah. So keep the 'Mega fish' story a rest, will ya, Captain Dweeb?" Gwen said in annoyance.

"Y/n, you believe me, right?" Ben asked his friend.

"Your words sound legit, Ben. But you're gonna need evidence to convince me." Y/n clarified.

"You're kidding." Gwen gazed Y/n with disappointment.

"Gwen, we found alien watches, encountered robot alien, and a mad scientist that can mutated and reanimated animals." Y/n listed their encounters. "What makes you think monsters aren't real? Or magics?"

Gwen groaned in annoyance. "No wonder you and Ben are friends."

They made it to the edge of the harbor where there is a small fishing boat docking with its sailor. Ben approached a bucket nearby to see it filled with worms. He let out a smirked, picked a handful of the worms and showed it to Gwen, making her yelp.

"Breakfast?" Ben joked.

"Ugh, Ben, gross." Gwen commented in disgust. "What's with the bucket of slimies?"

"Baits." Max answered.

"Yeah, well, I think I'm gonna pass on the fishing thing. I'll stay here and catch some sun, instead."

"I'll stay with Gwen. In case if this, 'Lake Monster' shows up." Y/n suggested.

"Okay, but you two don't know what you're missin." Max said.

"I'm pretty sure I do." Gwen walked off.

After waving goodbyes to Ben and Max, Y/n walked away. And before he's catching up with Gwen, he returned to the Rv and grab a binoculars.

The boy strolled around the dock as the stench of fish and worms trailed around his nostrils. And by the lake, he noticed a modern looking boat is sailing out into the lake. He used his binocular and found the boat's logo on its side.

"F-O-F... never heard that before. Stand for what, though?" Y/n muttered and then continued his stroll.

And after awhile, he found Gwen relaxing by the dock.

Gwen sighed. "Finally a little sun. And with my big mouth cousin no where in sight, I can lay back and relax."

"Speak for yourselves." Y/n commented before putting on the binocular again. "Speaking of your big mouth cousin of yours, he and Mr. Tennyson have returned."

Gwen groaned upon hearing the news. "And here I was enjoying myself."

Suddenly, the boat that Ben and Max are using is honking out loud, as if it giving a warning. Y/n narrowed his eyes in suspicion, so he gazed around the lake with his binocular and see a dorsal that is too big for a shark coming straight for him.

Y/n discarded his binocular and dived into the lake, surprising Gwen. She looked down where Y/n was dived into before a red light flashed and a huge silhouette appeared, indicating that Y/n has transformed.

Y/n swam toward the incoming dorsal. And as he reached his target, the dorsal vanished into the lake for a moment before two gigantic water beast emerged from the water.

One of them is the resident of the lake and the other one is Y/n who became Tentakrul.

The bystanders watched both giants fiercely attack one another before they are running away for their lifes. Ben who still on the boat decided to help his friend. He jumped out into the lake and transformed into his speedster alien, Xlr8.

"Hey, I said Ripjaws, not Xlr8. Stupid watch!" Xlr8 complained.

He looked back where the battle is and see both water beast still clashing at each other.

"Here goes nothing." Xlr8 put his visor on and speeded up toward the fight as he began running on the water.

In the midst of the battle, the lake resident able to land a scratch on  Tentakrul's watch, resulting the device emitted a purple spark. Tentakrul confused at the sudden occurrence for a moment before he looked back to his opponent who launching her tendril jaw. Before it could hit him, Tentakrul transformed back into Y/n, resulting the tendril missed its target and Y/n fell into the water.

"Y/N!" Xlr8 quickly snatched his friend off from the water and put him to safety on solid ground. "You okay?"

Y/n coughed. "I'm fine. Go handle the Loch Ness monster."

Xlr8 nodded and returned back to the water to face the water beast. Y/n slowly lifted himself up before he noticed that the faceplate of his watch is spinning around while glowing deep purple.

.
.
.

Later that night, many tourist are packing up in a rush after witnessing the clash between monsters by the lake.

The gang are also packing up as both watch wielders are covered in towel by the fire to warm themselves up.

"See, I told you so. That was the same thing that trying to munch me last night." Ben claimed. "Captain Shaw and I were right."

"You two are half-right, though." Y/n corrected. "That thing is not a monster. It's an alien."

The Tennysons gave a surprise looks at Y/n. To prove his point, he activated his watch and showed a silhouette that is close to Loch Ness' in there.

"How?" Ben asked in curiosity.

"When I fought that thing, it scratched on the watch and the watch forced me on time-out. This watch might've just caught its DNA sample." Y/n explained as shut his watch down. "Oh, for the record, that thing is Loch Ness the lake monster, not Krakken the sea monster."

"Lowdown, no good fish kissers!"

A cursing words gained the gang's attention. They looked around and see the sailor who was with Ben and Max.

"Captain Shaw?" Ben recalled. "What is it?"

"The nerve of those enviro punks! They shut down the entire lake!" Shaw complained. "Nobody tells me where to sail. And no body's gonna keep me away from reeling in the catch of the century. Nobody..."

The boat captain stormed off.

"Mr. Tennyson, we gotta stop that Loch Ness." Y/n suggested. "Captain Shaw is gonna get himself killed."

"Sorry, Y/n. We'll leave this to the expert. Like those Friend of Fish guys." Max stated

"Expert? Who's better to snag a lake monster than the guy with the monster busted on his wrist?" Ben showed his watch to prove his point.

"I'm afraid this is just gonna have to be 'The one that got away.', son."

Y/n clenched the towel around him in frustration. He got up on his feet and looked at Max's eyes with stern expression.

"A problem doesn't have to reach our doorstep for it to be our responsibility. If we have the power to limit the harm it could cause, we should act." Y/n quoted. "Who are we to hide and do nothing?"

"We, are not hiding." Max clarified. "Now rest. We're leaving in the morning."

.
.
.

Without Max's and Gwen's knowing, the watch wielders sneaked out with Shaw to the lake. While Ben is with Shaw in the boat, Y/n went invisible as Hypnotick, hovering above them unnoticed.

The boat then stop in the middle of the lake, far away from the dock before Shaw went diving with his diving gears, followed by Ben who found a spare.

After awhile hovering above the boat, an advance speedboat, armed with an automatic turret docked nearby. Hypnotick found 3 suspicious figures in a highly advance diving gear hopped out from boat to Shaw's.

Instead of stopping them, Hypnotick traced them back where they came from. He flew across the lake until he found an abandoned fish cannery. At its harbor, he found a familiar F.O.F boat docking there. He landed on a forest nearby and timed out just in time.

Y/n sneaked his way in and found the cannery is empty. Although, he found a room that seems to be a control room. There is a lot of tech like comms and computer, but the most intriguing one is the one that hanging on the wall.

"Are these... blasters?" Y/n wondered. "Looks illegal to me."

He pulled out a digital camera and snapped a picture. He then navigated the room, snapping pictures for evidence until he found a map of the lake on the wall with strings, pictures and name tags on different location. Two of the name tags caught his attention.

"Nest? Eggs?" Y/n read before his eyes widened in realization. "These guys aren't environment researcher. They're poachers who stole Lock Ness' eggs. No wonder she went rampage."

He quickly snapped a picture before the crane outside came to life. He peeked out from the window to see the machine is carrying a man in a diving mech suit out from the water. Y/n narrowed his eyes and noticed that the man is holding Loch Ness' egg.

Two more man appeared by the boardwalk with one of them carrying a container filled with a second egg. The man in the suit handed the egg to his associate. The man came out from the suit as his associate placed the egg into the container.

Hearing a beeping noise from his wrist, Y/n looked down to his watch and see it has turned from yellow to red, ready to go. He activated it and began to pick his aliens for the action.

"Hm, I wonder if Loch Ness is territorial..." Y/n muttered.

Suddenly, the Loch Ness appeared, crashing the boardwalk from below. The poachers shot their guns at the beast while the man that seems to be the leader of the operation went back inside his mech suit.

"Welp, consequences be damn!" Y/n rushed outside and jumped into the water.

Meanwhile the Loch Ness remained unharmed despite being fired upon by the goons below. One of them ran inside to grab a bigger gun while the other is neutralized by the beast. Before the mother could retrieve her eggs, the man in the suit took the container away from the beast as he shooting at it.

In the midst of fight, Ripjaws jumped out from the water and landed on top of the man.

"You wanna mess with a monster? Try me on for size." Ripjaws taunted with a threatened tone.

The fish alien crawled his way on mech's limb. The man is about to prevent it by aiming his blaster but Ripjaws ripped the blaster with his jaws. Ripjaws released the container from the man. He jumped down, grab the container but the man attacked him, forcing him to let go of the container.

The container fell and crashed, releasing the eggs as they rolled over to the edge. The three parties approached the eggs before a fourth party jumped out the water, revealing itself to be another Loch Ness with Y/n's watch's symbol around its neck.

As everyone shocked to see another water beast, Y/n who is now Leviathan snatched the eggs from midair and quickly dived in, and quickly being chased by the others. He swam through the lake, heading toward the Loch Ness' nest to return the eggs.

Unable to catch up with his speed, the man deployed a loud sonar to stun Leviathan, resulting the beast unintentionally dropped the egg. The man took the eggs back before Ripjaws intervened, crashing him into a sunken boat.

The man pinned the Ripjaws by the neck with his mech's limbs before the fish alien grab a nearby chain and hit his opponent. The man released the alien in result and Ripjaws grab hold to the mech's limb, trying to break it but the man electrocuted him first and broke free.

But before he could get away, the lake resident appeared and took back her eggs after breaking the mech's limb. She swam away from the scene back to her nest. The man gave a chase, but Leviathan grab him with his tendrils and destroyed his suit with his jaws.

The man is now facing Leviathan without anything but his survival knife. He draw out his blade and went for a strike, only for the blade broke when it made contact with Leviathan's teeth. In a moment of shock, Leviathan wrapped the man with his tendril, strangling him tightly till he breathed out his last oxygen.

Leviathan swam back to the cannery and left the man hanging on a broken wooden support. He swam back to the nest and encountered Ripjaws. The fish alien pointed the direction to the nest from a distant where they can see the mother is holding her eggs comfortably.

Leviathan and Ripjaws looked at each other before giving each other a high five and left the scene.

.
.
.
.
.

The next morning, the gang continued their trip as the kids are gathered on the dining table with Y/n jotting down his journal with a couple of photograph of Loch Ness and a huge grin.

"With Loch Ness' existence as an alien, I'm starting to believe that all of those myths, legends and gods are also aliens from outer space." Y/n stated. "What do you guys think?"

"I'm thinking of a new alien I'm going to have if we encounter one." Ben answered.

"While I'm thinking of a mass panic and uproar the moment you exposed this sensitive information to the public." Gwen smirked.

"Don't worry. After watching too many movies, playing video games and encountered a certain mad scientist, I'm actually keeping this research for myself." Y/n answered.

"Well, aren't you paranoid?" Ben joked and the kids laughed together.

Unknown to them, Max gave Y/n a gaze of concern from the rear mirror.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.1K 23 4
One day your mom decides that you need Fresh Air so she calls her longtime friend Max Tensions and this summer you and Ben found both The Omnitrix bu...
2.3K 122 12
For the time being, [name] would just like to have a few moments to herself- a vacation would be most appreciated. The only issue is that she isn't u...
13.3K 429 17
When an elderly man and his three grandkids go on a summer road trip, they encounter mysterious, and other worldly threats. From crazed doctors, or s...
80.3K 2.2K 45
Invited to join a summer vacation with Max, Gwen, and your childhood friend Ben, you expect a normal, relaxing trip. That is until a meteor falls fro...