Discounted!|Demon slayer one...

Bởi CrossandDream

I have decided to to discontinue this story due to me having a complete lack of interest in continuing this s... Xem Thêm

Tanjiro Kamado | chapter 1
Special chapter

Tanjiro Kamado|Chapter 2

52 3 0
Bởi CrossandDream

Chapter 2

(A/n: sorry for any spelling mistakes!  If there are any feel free to tell me!)

Everyone was in the living area now, with y/n sitting on giyuus lap while still being hugged by said male. Sabito who came back from calling his crow to tell giyomei his son was safe and sound, was sitting to the right of giyuu.

Tanjiro was sitting across from the 3 with makomo on his right, they were all talking to one another about their days and other stuff. It was honestly quite nice, they were all having fun with one another either by making jokes to one another or teasing one another.

During the conversation tanjiro had only now noticed y/n uniform was different from the others uniform, giyuu had the standard male uniform as well as sabito. Both of their uniforms tinted a different shade of blue, giyuu wore red haori while sabito had a white one.

Makomo had a female uniform, unlike mitsuri outfit. It was similar to kanao but she wore a pink and flowered patterned haori, with a different shade of blue tinted uniform. While y/n, had a white haori like sabito but his uniform was tinted every dark purple which almost looked black, his pants were similar to giyuu and sabito pants but he had some short boots like shoes similar to that of kanaos.

He also wore a black and white checkered bandana wrapped around his neck, he's never seen someone who wore a uniform like him, it was interesting to say the least-

"I believe it's best we head to bed now." Giyuu was the one who cut off tanjiro thoughts, when he looked at him he saw that y/n was asleep in giyuus lap.

"I would have to agree, it's best we go to bed for now." Sabito agreed, standing up who offered a hand for makomo who accepted. "I'll show you where you'll sleep, I hope you don't mind sharing a room with y/n."

Tanjiro shook his head, giving a smile towards giyuu the one who spoke. "I don't mind at all!" He eased the raven haired concerns, he nodded before picking y/n up and standing up himself. "Follow me."

Tanjiro nodded and followed after giyuu who walked towards where the bedroom's was located. "I apologize you have to share with y/n, the guest rooms are unfortunately being used as storage as of right now." Giyuu said, tanjiro once again smiled.

"I don't mind at all!" He replied, giyuu nodded his head and slid open one of the doors which had a piece of paper next to it that read 'Y/n L/n! Room!' in messy like hand writing, when going inside. Against one of the walls was a desk which was quite messy with some papers, there were a few crayons on the table as well and it seemed some of the papers were drawn on. On the other side was a bed in a bed frame, similar to that of the one that is found in the butterfly estate.

Giyuu placed y/n down on the bed before walking to a closet and sliding open the door and pulling out two bed matts, one for tanjiro and the other for his sister nezuko who was still asleep in her box at that time.

Giyuu set up one of the matts on the floor while tanjiro did the other one, after that was down giyuu bid them goodnight. Before leaving and closing the door behind him, while still leaving a small gap for y/n incase he should want to come to his room or the others. He would have an easier time finding the door that way.

Tanjiro set the box down and opened the door, the moment he did that his sister woke up from hearing the door opened. Tanjiro smiled at her. "Sorry for waking you nezuko, but do you want to come out? You can sleep on a bed matt."

Nezuko nodded before climbing out of her box and growing to full size, before looking around the room she was in. Noticing the other person who was sleeping in the bed she titled her head.

"Oh that's y/n l/n, you remember hearing giyuu speak of someone named y/n right?" Tanjiro asked, nezuko nodded her head. "That's good, well we best get to sleep now. We still need to return to the others." Tanjiro added.

Nezuko once again nodded before going and laying down on the bed matt, tanjiro doing the same and laying on the one next to his sister. While nezuko went right back to sleep, tanjiro stayed awake.

'It's strange I've never heard of y/n before... Though I had never heard of the hashira before as well. So it shouldn't be that surprising... Though it's weird y/n never smells like anything, except for when I first met him.. after that he didn't smell like anything.. I should simply go to sleep now, it's not that concerning..' tanjiro thought before shutting his eyes and falling asleep himself.

°•~Time Skip~•°

When y/n woke up, it wasn't to where he fell asleep but on his bed. He sat up and rubbed his e/c eyes to get rid of his foggy vision, he then realized it was still very much still nighttime. He also then realized that tanjiro was sleeping on a bed matt near the middle of the room, there was also a girl next to him.

He could only assume that was his sister or something, but that wasn't his concern right now. He didn't plan to stay in the room anymore, he silently got out of his bed and silently made his way across the floor. When he made it out into the hallway he closed the door behind him then looked for giyuus door.

It was easy to find his door since he went to it before and sabito door was the only other one which had a gap left open.

He quickly went towards giyuu door and opened it, it was similar to his room but he had a bed matt and a bed such as his. And that's where he spotted giyuu asleep, no longer wearing his demon slayer uniform and what he would assume is a white shirt and some shorts.

Y/n made his way over to the bed and gently shook giyuus shoulder, it only took a second or two before giyuu woke up and opened his eyes.

"Hmm?... Oh y/n, did you have a nightmare or something?" Giyuu asked, his blue eyes looking up into dull e/c eyes. Y/n nodded his head slightly, giyuu pulled his blanket up inviting y/n to climb in which he wasted no time in doing so.

When giyuu was sure y/n was comfortable he put the blanket back down and wrapped an arm around y/n. Already feeling how skinny the h/c haired boy felt. "Did you remember to eat something yesterday?" Giyuu asked.

Y/n didn't realize it was already past midnight and now the next day, but still he nodded his head. Giyuu narrowed his eyes at him.

"Are you telling the truth?" He asked, and when receiving no answer from the younger he sighed. "You are already malnourished as it is, please do not skip meals. Even eating something even if it's small is all I ask, can you do that for me?" He asked after a moment's silence.

Y/n nodded his head, which made giyuu smile at him. "Good, now get some rest. I promise I'll be here when you wake up, don't worry." Giyuu said, and y/n nodded his head before closing his eyes as giyuu did the same. The two of them fall asleep within moments in the comfort of one another.

°•~Time Skip~•°

There was a sound of a door being slammed opened, followed by a voice yelling. "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!"

Both y/n and giyuu we're jolted awake from their sleep due to the noise, "TIME TO WAKE UP!!" Came the same voice from a moment before.

Giyuu sighed, while y/n simply closed his e/c eyes. The two of them didn't make any move to get out of bed, which resulted in the pillow beneath y/n heads to be ripped from under him and then slapped into both of their faces.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!!" The voice once again yelled, giyuu snatched the pillow from them and threw them at whoever was yelling. "SHUSH!" Giyuu yelled back.

Y/n despite all the noise and being hit in the face, they kept their e/c eyes shut. Giyuu sighed out of annoyance before removing his arms from y/n and pushing the covers off the both of them. Which earned a whine from y/n who didn't want to get up.

"Sabito please lower your voice." Came a female voice, which was none other than makomo herself. "But I was just waking them up! Like I always do!" Responded sabito.

Giyuu got up from the bed and started to stretch, and sabito took it as a sign the two were awake now and walked towards the door where makomo was and the two left together. Giyuu glanced at y/n before sighing, he was still in bed with his eyes closed.

"Y/n please wake up." Giyuu said softly, y/n curled into himself as a sign he was refusing to get up. "Please get up. Giyomei won't be happy to hear you refuse to get up.." giyuu trailed off in the end, seeing that it was no use.

He sighed, deciding to give up and let him sleep for now. "I'll come and wake you up later for breakfast." He said before going to his dresser and grabbing his demon slayer outfit then walking out of the room, leaving the door open and heading towards the bathroom.

'But I don't wanna get uppp! Hmph!' y/n thought, scrunching up his face wishing to sleep for longer. He truly didn't feel like eating, despite not eating anything yesterday he still wasn't hungry.

He was used to not eating anything for days, he didn't get his brother or father's concern of him not eating enough. He wasn't even that skinny.. or at least in his eyes he wasn't that skinny-

"Y/n?" Came the voice who he recognized as tanjiro, he gave a hum in answer. Not sure why he was looking for him- "Giyuu asked me to come and wake up, he says you should come and eat breakfast now since it's been a few hours."

Now y/n was confused, did he fall asleep and didn't even realize? Well.. it has happened before so it wasn't surprising.. "Well you can tell my brother I'm still not ready to wake up yet.." he replied, mumbling some of his words due to him still feeling tired.

Tanjiro softly sighed, he thought for a few moments of what he should do. Then came up with an idea, he walked over to where y/n was laying.

"How about I carry you? That way you can sleep a little longer!" Tanjiro asked, having learned from experience and having younger siblings who were like this. He would carry them so they could sleep for a little longer, there was silence after he said that.

"Are you serious?" Y/n asked, turning his upper half of his body to look back at tanjiro. Only one of e/c eyes opened, tanjiro nodded while giving a closed eye smile. Y/n thought about it for a few minutes before deciding to accept his offer, "I guess I'll accept.." he mumbled but still loud enough for him to hear.

Tanjiro nodded once again, before turning around and kneeling down, holding his arms behind him. Y/n waited a moment before sitting up and putting his legs over the bed, then standing up and wrapping his arms around tanjiros neck which tanjiro wrapped his hands around y/ns lower thigh hoping it didn't make him uncomfortable.

Tanjiro then stood up, and y/n once again closed his eyes. With that, tanjiro started walking and leaving the room. It was quiet through the walk, though it wasn't uncomfortable or anything.

When tanjiro was closer to the dining area, the smell of food hit his nose. It honestly smelled good, and when he walked inside the dining area. Sabito and giyuu were sitting at the table while makomo was who he guessed was the one who was cooking.

"Oh tanjiro! And you brought little n/n!" Said sabito after noticing tanjiro, giyuu looked over. "Hello tanjiro, thank you for getting y/n.. He can be a handful in the morning, I'm sorry for bugging you."

"It's no trouble at all! I know how younger siblings can be, especially in the morning." Tanjiro replied, he walked over to the table. Gently shaking y/n to get him to wake up, which worked since y/n opened one of his e/c eyes to see he was in the dining area.

He unwrapped his arms from tanjiro neck which tanjiro unwrapped his hands from y/ns lower thighs, and y/n sat down next to giyuu while rubbing his eyes.

"Morning sleepy head! Glad you could join us!" Said sabito, happiness in his voice. Y/n gave a nod in reply, still rubbing his eyes to wake up. After doing it for a few more moments, giyuu grabbed y/n arms taking them away from his face before shaking him.

He stopped after a few moments he stopped shaking him, which most certainly woke y/n up while also leaving him sitting there with spirals in place of his eyes and half of his face covered by purple.

Tanjiro simply sat them, while having some sweat dropping down the side of his face. While sabito was laughing silently in his seat.

To Be Continued

°•~Word Count~•°
2345

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

582K 21.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...