𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒐 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏

由 angelic_writes

⚠️WARNING ⚠️ This book contains topics like non consensual sex, dark love, violence, toxicity and other sens... 更多

Copyright
𝟎𝟏. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝟎𝟐. 𝑰𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅
𝟬𝟯. 𝒜 𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒲𝒶𝓇𝓂𝓉𝒽 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉
04. 𝒟𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓃ℯ𝓂𝓎
05. 𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒂 𝑺𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓
𝟎𝟔. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕.
07. 𝒯ℴℴ 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝓇ℯ𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉
08. ℛℯ𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒾𝒸𝓉ℯ𝒹 ℳℴ𝓋ℯ𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓈 & 𝒮𝒽ℴ𝒸𝓀𝓈
𝔅𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔦𝔣𝔲𝔩 𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱!!!
𝟎𝟗. 𝑯𝒐𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆.
𝟏𝟎. 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔 & 𝑬𝒙𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔.
𝟣𝟣. 𝐸𝓍𝒸𝓇𝓊𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
12. 𝒜 𝓋𝒾ℯ𝓌𝓅ℴ𝒾𝓃𝓉
𝟏𝟑. 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔 & 𝑨𝒃𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝟏𝟒. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎
𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
15. 𝒜 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔ℯ𝓇 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝓇ℴℴ𝓂 & ℋℯ𝓁𝓁
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
16. 𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮.
𝟏𝟕. 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔.
𝟏𝟖. 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒚.
19. 𝓐𝓹𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓲𝓮𝓼.
20. ℳℯ𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓎 ℒ𝒶𝓃ℯ.
important
21.
22.
special announcement.
23.
24
25
Burnt Skies
26.
28.
29.
30.
Announcement!
31.
please read this.

27.

873 40 5
由 angelic_writes

- Excuse any grammatical errors.

Please vote before/after you read. It helps.

𝓐𝓻𝓲𝓪

I felt air blowing wildly through my window, causing me to wake up. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was only 3:45 a.m., so I didn't think anything of it until I hear a noise that lasted for a few seconds. The room is dark and I could barely see anything.

I lay there with my eyes wide open listening for any more movements, but nothing else happens. I get up from bed and walk over to the window, taking a peek outside. The moonlight allows little light for me to see a bit, but I don't see anyone. It must have been an animal or something because I never hear any noises around this time of night anyway.

I step back into my room and try to go back to sleep when suddenly the door opens. My heart starts beating fast and I jump a little. I look toward the direction of the door and see an outline of someone standing there. They are dressed in all black like a ninja.

"Who are you?" I whisper loudly as I slowly back away.

The person doesn't answer, they just start walking towards me. As they get closer, I can make out their face. It's the man who has made my reality a living nightmare, someone whose face I never want to see ever again.

It was Tyler.

"Hello Princess, I thought I would never see you again." He grins evilly.

"Why are you here and how did you find me?" I asked in a shaky tone.

"You know why I'm here, and by the way, do you not miss me? Because I have missed you so much." he says, his voice is cold and calm, yet filled with evil intent.

"No. I do not miss you." I say confidently.

He grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. "Not true love. You miss me. Don't lie to yourself." He whispers in my ear.

My body starts shaking as I try to pull away from him. "Let go of me, you're hurting me!" I scream. But it does no good as his grip tightens even more.

"Yes, I am hurting you. Because I will always hurt you. You deserve it. How dare you run away from me? You left me completely heartbroken and now, I will punish you for it."

Suddenly, his hand wraps around my neck and I feel myself start to blackout as I begin to pass out.

"Please... don't kill me please!" I cry out weakly.

"Just be quiet and die, this is your punishment for leaving me." he laughs wickedly.

Before I knew it, I jolt awake in my bed. I sit up quickly, looking around frantically. I check the windows and doors, making sure there isn't a sign of him in my room.

My door suddenly opens, and zayn barges in, causing me to jump a little. He looked ready to kill someone.

"You okay?" He asks as he takes in my disheveled appearance. "I heard you scream, are you alright?" I felt surprised.

"Yeah, just some nightmares. I am sorry if I disturbed your sleep."

"Not at all. I was wide awake when I heard your voice. It's okay to have nightmares, if you don't mind would you like to talk about it?" He suggested, sitting at the edge of my bed. Just looking at him makes me feel embarrassed, but I guess there's nothing wrong with telling him what I dreamt about.

"I don't." I replied in a low tone, playing with my fingers. He waited for me to speak and did not say a word.

"Well, I dreamt about my baby's father." I released a deep breath. "He came in here, looking all angry because I left him and tried to kill me by strangling me. And I can't help but feel like he's a step closer to finding me."

"If I say I understand how you feel, I'd be lying to you and I. I'll never know it. But, I know for sure that he'll never find you here, and if he does, we'll take care of him."

I've never felt so assured, and I felt my heart tingles. I really do not know how to respond to his words.

"Never worry about your safety here, this place is fully secured. But, who am I to say that? All I want you to understand is that, you are safe and protected. You have gone through a lot, now is the time to be free."

"Thank you." I replied, knowing nothing else to say.

"I'll always be here if you need a listening here. Are you hugry? Would you like something to eat?"

"Um, no. I'll come down if I am." I say with a small smile.

"Okay, then. Sleep well." Zayn replied back with a smile and left my room.

***

"Here you go, enjoy your breakfast." A maid placed a large plate of food in front of me. It had a fried egg on top and some kind of meat inside it. I was so hungry that I started to eat right away despite the fact that I usually ate more slowly.

"The food is delicious, thank you." The maid smiled as she took my empty plate and left without another word.

I remember eating my mom's delicious meal and gossipping about our daily affairs, and my dad watching football matches. But now? I'm sitting here, hiding from a man whom claimed to love and cherish me.

My mind flashed back to when I was still living with my parents. We used to sit at the dining table and share meals with each other. My father would always help us wash up after we had eaten. He even made sure that he got all of the dishes clean before leaving them for my mother or I to put away later.

We were such a happy family! Funny how fast things can change.

I let out a sigh and went to sit in the living room to watch some TV. As I flipped through the channels, I started getting bored so I decided to knit instead. This was something I could do while I watched TV. I didn't have anyone else to talk to anyway.

After knitting for a bit, I heard someone come into the house.

"Hey, How are you doing?" I looked up and saw Zayn standing there. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yes." I nodded.

He sat down a few seats away from me.

"I have something important I must tell you," He said.

I furrowed my brows and questioned him. "What is it?"

"Tyler thrashed Grace's apartment last night, but not to worry, she and her family are fine. They were not at their apartment when it happened."

I felt a chill run down my spine. No! If anything happens to them, it's on me.

Zayn continued. "They are currently staying with one of my friends until we get everything fixed."

"Ok." I replied, barely audible.

I couldn't believe what was happening. Grace and her family are in danger all because she help hide me away from Tyler's clutches. It's almost my fault.

I couldn't help but start tearing up in guilt. I should've just killed myself rather than putting everyone I loved in danger.

"Ahem, excuse me, I will be outside if you need anything." Zayn said politely before excusing himself.

I looked up and saw Zayn walking out of the door. I remained seated on the couch with tears streaming down my face. I felt like I was going crazy.

I didn't know what to think anymore. All I could do was cry.

***

That day, I did nothing but lay in bed as I stared at the ceiling. I was crying most of the morning until lunchtime rolled around. I couldn't stop thinking about Tyler. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw his face. It haunted me.

When I finally finished eating my meal, I decided to take a walk. I needed to clear my head.

I walked around the surroundings, and of course, there were men stationed everywhere to keep me safe.

𝓣𝔂𝓵𝓮𝓻

That fucking bitch. How dare she?! She took the love of my life away from me and made me literally mad. Words cannot express the anger I feel right now. I can not wait until I get my hands on her! I don't care how much money I have to spend on finding her, and I am going to find her. It is time for me to put an end to this once and for all. I have been way to patient with Aria's bestfriend.

Grace and her family is so lucky not to be in their apartment when I got there. I wished she was there, so I could kill her myself. I went into the living room and saw how my men thrashed the whole place. The furniture is destroyed, every wall is a mess, and the kitchen is just as bad. There are broken glass everywhere, they even threw a TV out of the window.

I immediately left for my car and drove back to my house. Once I got into my house, I started looking for clues about where Aria might have gone. Her cell phone was still in the apartment, but it didn't show any call history, no internet activity or anything like that. I had enough of this. Time to take matters into my own hands.

"Get me everything you have on Grace," I said to my assistant, "And tell everyone to prepare."

***

I quickly dried off my body with a towel and put on a simple clothing. I sat down on my bed and started scrolling through Aria's photos I had on my phone. Some were of her sleeping, eating, doing the bare things, smiling and of course, completely naked. I have clips of her naked body, not that she's aware that I have them but, even if she does, there's really not much she can do about it.

I miss spooning her on the bed, kissing her soft lips, grabbing her ass and caressing her soft bosoms and playing with her tits, I even feel horny just thinking of all of that. Most of all, I miss making sweet long love with her, her moans are the sweetest thing I've ever heard in my entire life.

I stopped at a picture of her pregnant, and it makes me feel emotional. I wonder if my child is okay? I hope he will grow up healthy, happy and strong. Will he look like Aria or me? My mind starts wandering around, and I start wondering when I will hold both of them. I really can't wait.

I continue looking through the pictures, and I'm just astonished by how beautiful Aria looks in all of them. In fact, she is stunningly gorgeous. She's one hell of a woman, and we make a great team. We're perfect for each other. But no, her bitch of a friend had to come and ruin it all.

A call interrupted me, and I realized it was from my assistant.

"Yes?" I answered.

"We couldn't find anything on Grace and her families whereabouts, Mr. Tyler," He said. "Do you want us to keep looking or…?"

Just one fucking Job, they can do it. They're so lucky my Aunt made me promise I will not hurt anyone.

"I don't think I need to know anymore about that girl." I said, trying to stay calm, "Just get back to work."

He hung up, and I continued browsing through the pictures of Aria until I found another video. She was standing in her closet and applying some lotion to her body. I watched Aria massaging her breasts and rubbing oil all over her skin. It was a nice view, and I felt my cock hardening.

She suddenly noticed me watching her, and I turned off the camera. I wanted to see more, and I started scouring for other videos. I found two others that I enjoyed seeing. One of her in her bathroom and one of her in her bedroom. I have to admit, Aria has amazing legs, and I loved seeing them in those short skirts.

But nothing beats touching her in reality, I threw my phone away completely frustrated.

I guess it's time to pay Tobias a fucking visit.

End Of Chapter 27.

First and foremost, thanks for 42k+ reads, we have come a long way.

Hello loves, I know it has been almost a month since I updated but here's an update and I hope you like it. I think I have enough time to start updating often, but I can't make promises.

I have really missed writing! I can't wait to give back to back updates.

Please and please Comment & Vote.

See you soon.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

50.3K 824 21
There was always going to be a price for seeking my help... ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ He was the last man Danaë would have sought mercy f...
47.2K 638 20
"P...please stop... I... I can't anymore... S...stop..." "I don't know the word 'stop' baby girl, I am not done yet. I need this so badly right now...
1.1M 8.5K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...
47.6K 694 3
Just some collective stories about our mans Stevie 😌❤️ REQUESTS ARE CLOSED. 18+ warnings and tags will be listed in each post. #1 maturefanfic #1 st...