Ben 10 Academia(Ben 10 X MHA)

By Fluffyplatypus25

ahem.... It started when an alien device did what it did And stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it... More

BIO
1||Origins
2||The Exam
3||Results/Apprehension Test
4||Battle Trial
5||USJ Pt. 1
6||USJ pt. 2
7||Sports festival Begins
8||Sports Festival 2: Electric Boogaloo
9||Ben Tennyson Vs Mina Ashido
10||Ben vs Tokoyami
poll thing
11||Ben Vs Bakugo
12||Hero names
13||Work study
14||Ghosts of the Past
15||Exam prep
16||Glitch
17||Rats Mall
Fanmade Alien Poll
18||Two Heroes pt. 1
19||Two heroes Pt. 2
20||Two Heroes pt.3
21||Two Heroes pt.4
22||Camp
23||Training
24||Doctor's orders
25||Mutants! Mutant! Oh My!
26||Rescue
27||All for one
28||The Symbol of Peace
29||The dorms
30||Super Moves
31||License Exam pt. 1
32||Licence Exam Pt. 2
33||License exam Pt. 3
34||License Exam Pt. 4
35||Mama Mirio here i go reusing jokes
36||Chilled
37||Save the last dance
38||Work Study 2: Overused Joke Boogaloo
39||Unpleasant talk
40||Raid
41||Heroes
42||Crazy bench
43||Echoes of Overhaul
44||Infinite Control
45||Festival
46||Preparation
47||Tea Time
47.5||Late unfinished April fools ig
48||Starting to run outta titles
49||Bakualbum Gently weeps
50||Ben 10 VS Gentle criminal
51||Let it flow! School festival!
52||New Threats
53||Ben babysits Eri and nothing bad happens
54||The Imposter
55||The New Recruit
56||My Albedo Academia
57||Revival Party
58||Albedo: Origins
59||Successor
60||Old Enemies
61||Heroes rising pt. 1
62|| Heroes rising Pt. 2
63||Heroes rising pt. 3
63.5||Trivia
64||All hands on deck
65||Joint Training
66||Bloom
67||Revelations
68||Knighthood
69||I swear if someone says a lewd joke--
70||a Very Ben 10 Christmas
71||Ultimate
72||Reunions
73||Endeavour agency
74||One thing at a time
75||The hellish Todorokis
poll thing 2: Age of Ultron
76||Power
77||THis Fffire
77.5||Wildmutt's secret
78||World's Mission Pt. 1
79||World's mission pt. 2
80||Worlds Mission pt.3
81||World's Mission Pt. 4
82||World mission Pt.5
83||World's Mission Pt. 6
84||Freaks and Geeks
85||Albedo and the Beast
85.5||Trivia 2
86||The Future Speaks Pt.1
87||The Future speaks Pt. 2
88||The Future Speaks pt.3
89||The Future Speaks pt.4
90||The High, Deep Blue sky
91||Calm before the Storm
91.5||Future Playlists
92||A quiet Beginning
93||Mirko, The no. 5 Hero
94||One's Justice
95|| Kevin 11
96||He'll Never fade away
97||Inheritance
99||Encounter
100||Disaster Walker
101||League of villains vs. UA students
102.5|| April fools 2023
102||Ben Vs Albedo
103||The lesser of two evils

98||The Thrill of destruction

709 16 9
By Fluffyplatypus25

The Heroes continue to fight off Berty and the remaining Nomu.

luckily for them however Berty seems to have no regard for teamwork as he wildly attacks sometimes hitting his allies aside.

Eraserhead keeps the two Nomu quirkless as guano bats screech throughout the basement.

Berty eats a fair dozen before painfully hunching over.

his jaw unhinges as several tendrils spew from his maw dragging anything they can grab into his mouth.

luckily the heroes and Nomu are able to avoid the grabbers as he consumes more Guano bats and Nomu tanks.

Bert lets off a queasy burp before a dozen eyes appear on the roof of his mouth and his tongue, an energy sphere forming in the back of his throat.

before anyone can react he unleashes a powerful Upchuck blast boosted by Eyeguy lasers.

Crust struggles to block the attack as it takes out a chunk of the Elephant nomu's torso.

all the while Endeavour faces down the Female Nomu.

the beast unleashes a torrent of fat blasts from her thighs as Endeavour creates a shield of flames to protect himself and the barely conscious Mirko.

the Female Nomu is about to close the distance before the rest of the heroes arrive to assist.

Ryuko clashes fists with Bert as Humungousaur plating grows across his back.

the creature screams in agony as a second pair of arms rip through his shoulders and a painsaw blade splits his face open, shattering his blinders.

"LEMME KILL YOU!" Berty moans as he trashes his face around trying to slice Ryuko to pieces. "I NEEDA VENTIN'!!!!"

Ryuko puts all her remaining strength into using the monsters superior power against it and flip its massive body over herself and smashing him into the vats causing him to writhe in pain as it is electrocuted before he stops moving.

the other heroes manage to team up and finally kill the Female Nomu by incinerating her head.

just as the fat Nomu is defeated Present Mic also appears with Garaki in tow.

"Is that it?" Present Mic retorts as he looks upon the defeated foes. "Anyway I got him!"

however back in the incubation room X-Less stares in sheer awe at the reawakened Shigaraki

"Wh-Why?" X-Less questions.

Shigaraki clutches his chest as condensation leaves his lips

"My lungs.... feel so cold..." he moans. "But my head.... is so hot...."

he winces in pain as a sharp pain begins growing in his left shoulder, what appears to be a small third arm forming, tearing through flesh and skin to reach freedom.

a cool air fills the room as pipes freeze over before it suddenly becomes hot again as the ice melts.

X-Less attempts to attack Shigaraki only for the successor of Evil to grab his face and decay him to dust.

the hero lets off one last gasp before he crumbles and Shigaraki takes his cape, draping it over his body for warmth, despite the fluid beginning to dissipate from the heat emanating his body.

again the temperature fluctuates causing the gas to return to liquid form and freeze over.

"It's so cold..." he murmurs. "It's too cold...."

Back at Gunga villa Ben stands still staring at Kevin

"What are you doing Kevin?" Ben demands looking at the beaten and bloodied Darkstar lorded over by a partially mutated Kevin about to impale him.

"Tennyson...." Kevin growls.

he kicks Darkstar aside sending him into a wall.

"I was hopin' to accumulate a few more powers before I came after you."

"O-Ok, you kicked Michael's ass." a worried Ben remarks as he slowly backs away. "Now it's time to power down a bit."

"No..." Kevin snaps back. "I feel GREAT! This is the best I've felt in YEARS! You and Gwen only held me back, made me weak! But now I'm Strong and you can't have that, you always needed to be stronger than Gwen and I, Tennyson. You always needed to be the hero!"

"I can tell there's some repressed stuff." Ben responds. "And maybe we should sort out this beef AFTER we take down the villains."

Ben holds out his palms trying to calm Kevin down.

"H-Hey big guy..."

Ben tries to think.

what would Gwen say in this situation, she always knows how to rein Kevin in....

Ok at least for a few seconds....

"S-Sun's g-gettin' real low?..."

Ben holds out the back of his hand.

"What the absolute hell are you doing Tennyson?" Kevin questions.

"I saw it in a movie once..." a defeated Ben sighs.

Kevin grins surrounding his stone fist in Golden Vitality energy and brings it down upon Ben.

Our hero quickly ducks instinctively slamming down on the Omnitrix resulting in nothing.

Ben looks down at his wrist and sees the face plate still red....

"I SWEAR THIS IS THE LONGEST TIME YOU'VE BEEN TIMED OUT!!!!" Ben exclaims as he dodges Kevin's attacks, one of which landing, slashing Ben's cheek.

"Uh oh..." Kevin taunts. "Performance issues, Tennyson? Gwen always tells me you gotta str--"

Ben stops Kevin.

"Ok-Ok... I get this whole Villain rebound thing and you're trying to kill me again..." Ben Lectures. "But there is a FINE LINE you do not cross! I don't wanna hear about that stuff!"

"Fine than..." Kevin sighs morphing his Ultimate swampfire arm into a sword. "I'll just get to the murder."

meanwhile downstairs, most of the villains have been barricaded in.

Earlier Tokoyami had used Dark shadow to block all the exits as well as destroy Redestro's replacement legs rendering him unable to fight at full form.

"THOSE DAMN FOREVER KNIGHTS!!!" Redestro snarls. "THEY FLED BEFORE THE BATTLE EVEN BEGAN!!!! I NEED TO GET BACK IN THE FRAY, WHERE ARE MY SPARE LEGS!?!?!?!"

"R-Redestro...." someone whimpers.

Redestro turns to see what has the man so spooked.

that's when he sees that Gigantomachia has finally stood up.

he looks up towards the ceiling, an awestruck look upon his face as he sniffs the air.

"I smell my Master...." Gigantomachia remarks. "His scent is..... Different...."

back in the basement the temperature around Shigaraki's body finally settles as the Third arm ripping out of his shoulder is now the size of a baby's, the mutation out of his control.

 the symbol of Evil gives off a light yawn before casual placing his right hand on the ground.

in an instant the entire basement begins to crack, Present Mic only barely able to notice the attack.

Present mic stares down the decay as Garaki smiles at the prospect the worlds strongest Villain has just been born.

Gran Torino swiftly grabs Present mic and Garaki saving them from death.

"This is Shigaraki's Decay!" he grits. "But it's spreading to everything they're touching too."

Gran Torino flies away as he commands the heroes to retreat and avoid the cracks at all costs.

Birds flee from the city as they do at the sign of a natural disaster.

the heroes evacuate as fast as they can, Ryuko carrying as many heroes as she can.

Endeavour picks up Mirko and blasts off.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Berty calls out as he grabs Aizawa's leg, the mutant's body decaying away. "YOU STILL GOTTA KILL ME--"

His arm is severed by Crust as the Number 6 hero uses his dying moments to ensure his comrade's survival.

"FINALLY DEATH!!!!" Berty sobs in ecstasy as the Decay overtakes him.

"CRUST!!!!" Aizawa cries out in sorrow as his friend gives him a final reassuring thumbs up before being completely reduced to dust.

Any heroes or Nomu not in the air are killed in the same instant, the entire Hospital crumbling around them.

However even then the power of Shigaraki's Decay causes the destruction to travel down the hill and cause the surrounding city to turn to dust.

Heroes flee in terror but no matter how fast they are they cannot escape the devastation.

Pixie-Pop of the Wild, Wild Pussycats uses her Quirk to create a slope of dirt to redirect the decay upwards but even then that only managed to slow it down as Tiger scoops her up and runs.

the surviving heroes that attacked the Nomu lab resurface only able to watch helplessly at the onslaught of what Shigaraki is capable of with just one hand....

"We were completely beaten...." Garaki murmurs as Gran Torino carries him and Present mic in the air.

"You heroes prepared a lot for this day, right?"

miles of city, months of building, millions of yen....

all dust in a nano-fraction of that time.

"But... But Right now, a miracle--or as an associate of mine might say ULTIMATE Tomura Shigaraki has awakened!"

within just a few seconds 13 miles had been reduced to rubble, with the destruction not stopping.

"All your preparations will collapse in one stroke with his awakening! WE WIN!!!"

45% of Full Cowling air force Deku is unable to stop the decay.

Todoroki's Heaven piercing wall only delays the destruction by a few seconds.

seeing noway to combat this situation the hero students grab all the civilians in their areas and run.

after a couple hundred more gruesome hero deaths the decay finally subsides as Shigaraki takes his first breath of fresh air in months.

he stands in silence for a few more seconds before he walks over to a container.

Garaki had been replicating Quirk-Killing bullets on the side, however prior to his death X-Less had the instinct to blow the container apart with his quirk destroying all but 1 of the bullets.

suddenly Shigaraki feels a sharp pain in his head as a familiar voice begins calling out.

he takes a moment to recover before continuing to assess his situation.

Shigaraki looks at his left hand.

"My Quirk doesn't work in this hand anymore?" he ponders.

he begins to feel nerves form in his third arm as it quickly jolts and violently grips his left bicep.

blood spurts as despite its small size it's strong enough to rip through his flesh.

"That's.... not normal...." Shigaraki remarks. "However it's still nice to use Decay again without hurting myself... even if it's through one arm...."

he walks over and picks up a transponder.

"It looks like the situation isn't great." he states."It was supposed to start when I woke up, right?"

he turns it on and speaks into it....

"Come, Machia....." he begins. "Bring my comrades.... From here, I'll destroy everything...."

Gigantomachia's roar of resolution can be heard for miles as he prepares to follow his masters commands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.5K 116
What if Ben Tennyson ended up in the world of My Hero Academia? This is originally my fanfic from Amino I needed a break from amino so I deleted the...
32.5K 968 31
This is my first story (from my old account called candy_the_RaptorFish) sorry if it's bad also sorry if I spell thing wrong I'm bad at spelling. Dek...
18.3K 480 15
Izuku Yagi was a normal child in a world of superpowers, aliens, and super geniuses. He was one of the last people in the world without anything spec...
72.8K 5.5K 140
Switched by birth but that doesn't mean that I had a great life living with a ritch hero family. In fact, they were the worst! A father who was too b...