~Tonowari/Ronal~

By myocnikora

This is a story about my oc You can pretend she is you x More

introduction: Family
headcannons:
sullys arriving
sleep
knocked out
a little relaxation..
Morning
!Please read!
!Please read x!
A little swim
.Force.
!please read!
A/N please read

challenge

1.4K 11 0
By myocnikora

A/N : hey las I have a challenge for you guys try and write a story about Tonowari and Ronal!

I will read it my las! (If your wondering why I say las alot it's because I'm from scotland!)

But yes that's the challenge I will read it and rate it out of 10!

Next chapter will be out soon!

Keep an eye out!

Bye baes!
Hope you like the book try your hardest on the challenge x byeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.4M 32.3K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
763K 20.6K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...