The specialists broken girls...

By GwenStacy72

This story originally made by a Arthur After what happened to red fountain school all the specialists were t... More

Day of the damage at the red fountain
Broken Hearted
Time to give an explanation
Caught by the Winx Girls
Sacrifice and Saving the Winx Girls life
Tricks & Powerful Gangster
Bloom's New look of darkness
Heart breaking & Transforming
Riven's Love of life
Catching an kidnappers
Riven's last hope of Musa
Musa's fate of life
The trail of the selfishness
Foolish & Lies, Selfishness
Graduating Party at the police department
Wild Goose Chase
Betrayal of Musa's fault
Sleeping hours of distraction
Emergency of the reports
Closing Chapter

Jobs Offers & Reunion

3 0 0
By GwenStacy72

After a long day of work Musa headed back to her residence room and she laid down on her bed and looked at her photos in her photo album she created by handcrafting!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I was looking at the pictures and memories that I had in my future and it was a great picture and memories it brings me back with tears and ever since it has changed so much!

𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝔁 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
Ever since the beginning of our lives and we all have missed each other every day and we wanted to bring back the happiness and memories of our childhood and it was the most awful thing ever had happened in this our entire existence!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
My life has been changed so fast ever since I got my manger in prison and now the life is changing so much I hardly recognize myself anymore but I really missed my family so much!

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓽
Our lives cannot be complete without Musa ever since she had left us and started working on her job but it was hard to miss her!
So we decided to send a video of us saying something about her!

𝓥𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓸
So we got everyone to say something about her and we tried our hardest not to say anything but dangerously so we all said nice things about her!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Hi Musa! I just wanted to say that you are always be a great part of us and you are the most important thing so please come back to us we missed you!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Musa! If you can hear me please come back to us and we really missed you and our lives cannot be complete without you and we wanted the best for you I can't see you like this forever I just want you!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Musa! My love please come back we need you here and it's my pains me to see you hurt and I don't wanna cause anymore damage and I love you too much and I just hope that you're getting this message!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Musa! We know you so much that you're the best person to laugh about it and it makes me feel happy that I'm around you and I can't stop thinking about you every single day and night and so please come back home we love you!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Musa! We love you so much and we can't stop thinking about you and please come back home we miss you and we missed seeing your smile and we love the way you're making us happy by scaring us and it was the most amazing feeling so please come back home!

𝓝𝓮𝔁: Musa! Please come back home we can't spend a other month without you and I just want to see you again and it pains us to see that you're working a lot and we know how much you're loving us so please come back home we love you and we miss you having you here!

𝓝𝓪𝓫𝓾: Musa! I hope you know that we love you too much and for all of our hearts and lives and prayers and please come back home it's not the same without you and making us laugh and even when we had to use the bathroom and you always make us late when we had to pee in our pants and it was quite funny so please come back!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓸
They sent it to Musa's email address and after that they waited for her response from her email!

𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
Musa was in her room and while of working on the cases and then she checks her email that was sent important documents and other information then she came to a other email from the specialists who had sent the video!

Musa was watching the video from her email and then she laterally laughed a little and after a few moments later she really missed them so much even I got the job offer from the police department!

It was hard to miss them but she decided to give them a face to face call from her computer and she put on her headphones and she waited for her call to be answered!

𝓥𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵
Suddenly the specialists saw Musa's video call and they answered it on the big screen tv and then they immediately saw Musa on the screen!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Musa so long we haven't seen you!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I know I watched your video like a hour ago and I know we haven't seen each other since a month!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: So how it's going Musa!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: It's going well here I kinda enjoyed being a police woman!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: That's good I'm glad you are enjoying it!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Yeah what about you guys did you guys get a job offers yet!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: yeah we got a job offer too we're working at the office!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: That's great news!

𝓝𝓪𝓫𝓾: Yeah I'm so glad you call us we miss you!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I miss you guys too I have always been carrying a picture with me and it reminds me that how much I love you guys!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: We miss you as well!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: And also you guys say in the video that I made you guys wait in the bathroom and make you guys late by peeing in your pants!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Who says that!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: It was one of you guys who said it and I think it was you Nabu!

𝓝𝓪𝓫𝓾: What no you must mistakenly me!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Well I know that you have said in the video!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Nabu

𝓝𝓪𝓫𝓾: Oh fine I said it anyway!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I knew it and it made me laugh anyway!

𝓝𝓪𝓫𝓾: Oh It was funny when I accidentally slipped it out!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Eww Nabu don't ever say peeing in our pants again that was disgusting!

𝓝𝓪𝓫𝓾: What it was funny!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: It wasn't funny Nabu!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓿𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵
Musa was so exhausted and tired barely even finishing her work and she went to bed and then the next morning came!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴
Musa decided to visit the specialists and she didn't see them last time and take her police car and drove to the specialist house and I ringed the door bell!

𝓞𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓸𝓻
Brandon went to open the door and he was shocked when he saw Musa in her police uniform and the badge and she came inside and all the specialists were coming out of the kitchen and hugging her!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Musa my love I miss you so much!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I miss you guys too and I couldn't resist on coming to visit you guys!

𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓷: Well at least you are back home safe can we give you some drink!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Sure I will take water thanks!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Come and sit with us we have something to discuss!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Okay

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
Musa was about to leave but they couldn't let her leave just yet but Musa had to tell them that she had to work!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Well it's great to see you guys again but I have to get going!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Oh leaving soon!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Yes I have to leave now!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Wait please don't leave us we want you here!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Guys I know you want me here but I have to work so I can make enough money and graduate the highest level and I can live my life with you guys and also my money!

𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓶𝔂: Ok may be the best wishes for you Musa and please return safely when you graduate!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I will!

𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
Police was there waiting for Musa to arrive and then she came back and the police said!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Where did you go Musa!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Oh I went for a visit to the specialists and I just got back!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Okay have you finished the documents for the case of custody!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Oh that's why I come back here I going to finish it now!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Okay we need that by the end of the day!

𝓕𝓮𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴
Musa just finished the case of the custody and print it out and went off to find the police and give the case of the custody that was solved!

𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓷𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓮
The specialists were happy that they got reunited to Musa of her family and it was hard for them to get Musa back but it wasn't easy to find!

𝓢𝓴𝔂
We all wanted to plan a reunion day party at the Frutti Music Bar and I thought it would be fun to be reunited everyone and we ended up planning it all and as the day progressed!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷
I got all the invites in and I even invited Musa the new police officer and we thought it would be fun as the day on later Musa has to do a duty outside and make sure she keeps a eye out for any suspicious activity!

𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽
Suddenly I got the invite from my email address and I was invited to join the party of the reunion party but I had to work late but the police came and told me that!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Musa we would you like to go out and patrol the streets at night and also give us the updates about the suspect and the danger of the attack at the Frutti Music Bar!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Okay I guess I can patrol the streets and I will let you know when I see something suspicious!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Good and don't go and handcuff people just wait If you see it then handcuff them!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I will try my best to do it right!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Good and you can join your friends at the party and I will see you night!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Thanks!

𝓛𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
Musa was starting to get ready for the party and as soon she left and took her police car and went off to the party and also patrol the streets!

𝓕𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓲 𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓪𝓻
As I come to the Frutti Music Bar where the party was beginning and I come inside and I see everyone standing around and as soon they all had saw me wearing a police uniform!

𝓕𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓪: Musa why didn't you change into a dress!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Oh I just came here wearing a police uniform I can't take it off because I'm on my duty and I'm keeping a eye out for any signs of danger and patrols!

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓶: But it looks really good on you!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Have you seen the boys I meant the specialists!

𝓣𝓮𝓬𝓷𝓪: Well we saw them at the table and they said that they were looking for you!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Thanks Tecna!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
As I walked to the table and I saw the specialists and they were looking at me and I sat down and drink some juice or something and they offered me some wine so I didn't accept that!

𝓡𝓸𝔂: Musa would you like to drink the wine with us!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: No thanks I can't be drinking wine at night of patrolling the streets!

𝓡𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷: Oh okay suit yourself Musa!

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰
I was patrolling the streets and the crowds were full on the beach and while I was patrolling and I immediately recognized that guy who was wearing the disguise and I go up and look at him!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Um excuse me Sir what is your name!

𝓤𝓷𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓷: "Taking the money out of cashier register"!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Excuse me Sir but the money isn't for you to take!

𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮
As the guy was running away with the money and I had the suspicions feeling that he was the one who stole the cash and I ran after him and I grab my walk talkies and I alerted the cops that I found the suspicious suspect running away!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I found the suspect who is suspicious!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Good keep on chasing him and stop him from getting a away!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Okay I taking my police car it would be ten times faster than running!

𝓟𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓮: Ok be careful!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: I will!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
I quickly got inside my car and drove off to chase the guy who was running away and I pulled the sirens and I used my brakes to stop him going even more faster then I come across him at the Frutti Music Bar and I got out of my vehicle and I got my gun and pointed at him to reveal his face!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: That is it I command you to stay where you're right now! "Pointing the gun at his face"!

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓪: Huh what is going on!

𝓢𝓴𝔂: Why are you pointing the gun at him!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: This guy has the money from the stolen cashier register!

𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓶: Thank you for saving my money and the restaurant!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪: Your Welcome Bloom and now I'm going to arrested this guy for stealing the money!

𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓼 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻
Musa come back to the department and the police congratulated Musa for completing the task and they took the guy to jail
I was so exhausted and tired I told the cops that I needed a break!

𝓜𝓾𝓼𝓪
Finally I got a break from the patrols and saving Bloom's restaurant and catching the thieves who were stealing the money and I went to get myself cleaned up and went to bed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 105 16
Bloom has just started her school year at Alfea when she is told by headmistress Faragonda that she has been expelled for a whole year. The evil trix...
10.4K 424 47
WARNING READ RAINBOW MYSTERY BEFORE THIS ONE....... Last year was nothing but crazy for the Winx, they found the lost princess of rainbow valley . De...
299 1 15
The Winx are back! But since their last battle against the sorcerers of the black circle, nothing is as it used to be. Suddenly, magical anomalies ap...
2.2K 60 10
STORY DISCONTINUED (Only charcter that's mine is Sam) • • • ° • ~* "You're a fairy Sam." • • • • "I'...