🅷🅰🆃🅴 🆃🅾 🅻🅾🆅🅴

By Vikasini1911

He snapped his fingers in front of her. She looked at him. :Itha nalaiku neeya kalati kuduthutu he pointed t... More

Prologue & Character Description
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 55

2.5K 356 87
By Vikasini1911

Aadhira got angry, Na Pognum she said sternly. Everyone looked at the duo.

Aadhiran went near her and took her hands in his, Aadhira nee first 3 months travel pannarathu unaku pappaku nallathu ila athu ilama 4 hoours travel time inga irunthu so nama apro polam he said in a calm tone as much as possible.

But her mood swing didn't let her understand what he was trying to say, Enaku poganum anga irukavanga ellam travel pannarangala avanga ellam vanthutu porathu ilaya she asked.

Aadhiran: Enaku aduthavangala pathi kavala ila ipa inga enaku nee than mukiyam get that in your thick mind he said.

Aadhira started to say something but before that Aadhiran shouted, Sonna purunchuka mataya d, he shouted for which Aadhira jerked. Tears brimmed in her eyes. Aadhiran looked at her eyes and left a deep breath to control him.

Aadhira went to her room while weeping. Aadhiran looked at Kamala who came back with juice.

Aadhiran: Kudunga akka na kudutharan he said and took the juice from her.

He went to their room and saw her sitting on the balcony. Aadhiran came and sat next to her while Aadhira stood up. He placed the juice on the table and pulled her to his lap.

Aadhira glared at him and wiggled to come out of his hold.

Aadhiran: Juice kudi apro sandai podalam he said.

Aadhira: Enaku vendam she said.

Aadhiran: Kuducha unna velila kutitu poran beach ku he said.

Aadhira's eyes twinkled after hearing the word beach, Nejama she asked.

Aadhiran: Ama kudi he said.

Aadhira gulped the juice and looked at him, polama she asked happily forgetting the anger.

Aadhiran pecked her forehead, Poi dress change pannitu va polam he said.

Aadhira came back after changing her dresses, ready she said.

Aadhiran: Nee keela po nanum dress change pannitu varan he said.

Aadhira nodded and went down.

Aadhira looked at Seetha, nanga beach porom she said happily which brought smiles on all their faces.

Seetha: Pathu poitu varanum she said.

Aadhira nodded while Aadhiran came back. Raghav looked at him and raised his eyebrows. Aadhiran blinked his eyes in assurance.

Aadhiran: Polama Aadhira, he asked.

Aadhira: Haan she said.

Saranya came back with a water bottle for her, Ai intha velila poi engayum water vangi kudikathenga she said and gave the water bottle to Aadhiran.

Aadhiran: Nanga vara late agum ma neenga ellaru thoongunga wait panna vendam he said.

Seetha: Seri da pathu poitu vanga she said.

Both came out after bidding bye to Seetha, Raghav and Saranya.

Aadhiran started the car. The whole went in silence as Aadhira was looking outside.

Aadihran stopped the car once they reached the beach. He took her to the private beach which belonged to their resort.

Aadhira closed her eyes once a cold breeze hitted her face. Aadhiran held her hands and started to walk. Aadhira leaned on his shoulder.

Aadhiran too felt relaxed.

Aadhira too knew that something was bothering him. She rubbed his back but some object caught her attention. Aadhiran closed his eyes. Aadhiran tried to move from her. But she pulled him towards her and took the pistol from his back.

She looked at him for an answer. Aadhiran scratched his head not knowing what to say.

Aadhira: Unmai ah sollunga she demanded.

Aadhiran: Athu oru safety ku than eduthtu vantha he said.

Aadhira: Enna prechanai appa kita enna pesitu iruthenga she asked.

Aadhiran explained whatever Krishnan said. Aadhira gasped hearing his confession.

Tears brimmed in his eyes how she avoided and talked to him when he was admitted in the hospital.

Aadhiran: Ennala than unaku un appa ku sandai varathuku karanam sorry he said while wiping her tears.

Aadhira: Avara na nambala athu avaruku evalo kastama irunthu irukum she asked.

Aadhiran nodded.

Aadhira: Itha ethuvu yaruku theriyathu Aadhira ipa unkita sonnathu kooda nee ini safe ah irukanumnu than ellam konja naal than seikarama seri panniran he said.

Aadhira: Epudinga ethume theriyama she asked.

Aadhiran: Ithuku ellam amma ilati appa than answer pannum he said.

Aadhira hugged him tightly.

Aadhiran parted from the hug and took the pistol from her and kept it at his back.

Aadhira hugged him, Sorry ithu ethuvu theriyama nanum romba tension pannitan ungala she said.

Aadhiran: Athu ellam ila Aadhira na than unna romba kasta padutharan unaku velila poganumnu asai irukumala he asked.

Aadhira nodded as no, enaku unga kooda ipudiye iruntha podhum she said while leaning on his chest. Aadhiran pecked her lips.

Aadhira: Seri nama konja neram waves la velayadalama she asked.

Aadhiran nodded as no, nama ulla polam paru kathu romba chillunu iruku he said.

Aadhira: Seri thanila velayada vendam nama konja neram inga irukalam she said. He sat on the sand and made her sit on his lap.

Aadhiran: Bayama iruka he asked.

Aadhira: Ilanu poi solla matan konjama iruku she said.

Aadhiran chuckled and sneaked his hand inside her saree and started to caress her stomach.

Aadhira snuggled into his chest.

Aadhiran: Enakaga oru patu padaraya he asked.

Aadhira: Seetha ma nalla paduvangala yen pada matengaranga she asked.

Aadhiran: Therila oru naal kooda padunathu ila ipa nee enakaga padu he said.

Aadhira: Enna patu padalam she asked Aadhiran.

Aadhiran: Unaku paducha pattu padu ma he said.

Aadhira: Enaku patunale pudikum ithula puducha patunu sonna enna padarathu she asked.

Aadhiran: Ethathu romantic pattu padu enakaga he said.

She closed her eyes. She opened her eyes and looked into his eyes.

Ennullae ennullae

Pala minnal ezhum neram

Engengo engengo

En ennam pogum thooram

He smiled while hearing the song.

Ennullae ennullae

Pala minnal ezhum neram

Engengo engengo

En ennam pogum thooram

Naan mei maranthu maara

Orr vaarthai illai koora

Ethuvo mogam.........

He kissed her eyes. She blushed and continued her signing.

Ennullae ennullae

Pala minnal ezhum neram

Engengo engengo

En ennam pogum thooram

He took their entwined hands and kissed her knuckles. He attacked her collarbone and trailed down the kiss. She stopped singing in his sweet torture.

Aadhiran: Continue he whispered against her neck.

Haa...aaa.haaa...(3)

Haa...aaa.haa...aaa....

He smiled as she resumed singing and started to caress her waist.

Kannirendil nooru

Vennilakkal thondrum

Aanaalum anal paayum

Naadi engum yetho

Naatha vellam oodum

Aanalum enna thaagam

He moved his hands upwards from her waist. She gapsed sensing his next move and stopped signing. She held his hand to stop him from moving further.

Aadhira: Na padi mukiara summa irunga she said as she was losing her concentration due to his work.

Aadhiran chuckled and kissed her forehead.

Aadhiran: Seri padu ma he said while hygging her tightly.

Mei silirkum vannam

Thee valarthathenna

Thoobam podum neram

Thoondilitathenna

Ennaiyae kettu yenginen naan

Ennullae ennullae

Pala minnal ezhum neram

Engengo engengo

En ennam pogum thooram

Haa...aaa.haaa...aaa

Haa...aaa.haa...aaa....

Haa...aaa..haaa...

Koodu vittu koodu

Jeevan paayum pothu

Ondril ondraai kalanthaada

Oon kalanthu oonum

Ondru pada thyaanam

Aazhnilaiyil arangera

Aadidaamal nillu

Ikkanathai polae

Inbam yethu sollu

Kaanbavai yaavum sorgamae thaan

Aaa....aaa.....aaa....aaa....

Ennullae ennullae

Pala minnal ezhum neram

Engengo engengo

En ennam pogum thooram

Naan mei maranthu maara

Orr vaarthai illai koora

Ethuvo mogam.........

Ennullae ennullae

Pala minnal ezhum neram

Engengo engengo

En ennam pogum thooram

As soon as she finished singing, He started to suck her lips. He nibbled her lower lips while she pulled him into her more by holding his hair. He left her lips as both felt lack of air.

Aadhira: Epudi irunthuchu patu she asked.

Aadhiran: Ennoda reward athuku answer solli irukumnu nenaikaran na vena inu oru time prize kudukava he asked while winking at her and leaned towards her.

Aadhira pushed him, Bad boy she said.

Aadhiran: All credits goes to you, he said and again pecked her lips.

She slapped his arms.

Aadhira thought about something seriously, Seetha ma chennai ku pattu class ku than vanthanga ipa avanga padarathu ila she said.

Aadhiran looked at her, apa anga than ennamo nadanthu irukanum he asked.

Aadhira nodded.

Aadhiran: Ana ipa atha epudi confirm pannarathu he asked.

Aadhira: Na pathukaran atha she said.

Aadhiran: epudi he asked.

Aadhira: Nanum pattu class sera poranu solluvom apa Seetha ma reaction pakalam she said.

Aadhiran looked at her, Brainy wife he said.

Aadhira: Anaiku pappa kita enaku brain ilanu sonnala she asked.

Aadhiran chuckled and placed his hands on her stomach, unga amma seriyana brainy he said.

Aadhira: Good, she said.

Aadhiran: Nama ingaye irukalam inaiku morning polam he said.

Aadhira nodded. Both went inside. Aadhira prepared a quick dinner for them.

After their dinner both slept cuddling feeling each other's embrace.

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: I am extremely sorry for the delay. I was occupied with office work and personal work. Hereafter I will give usual updates on alternative days.

Hope you guys liked it.

Please drop your votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 2.7K 31
What will happen if a Arrogant man who was searching for a true love get married to a arrogant girl..But he hides his identity and acts as a innocent...
61.9K 4.6K 59
A girl was getting ready for her engagement.she is wearing bangle in her hand.suddenly her friend Thamarai asked her ne pandrathu unaku sari nu padut...
453K 55K 134
Lathi vs Wooden scale..💁🏻‍♀️ Yedhu perusunu adichu kaamippo vaanga!!!😌🌝
Mine By Rr

Romance

138K 9.4K 34
Two diffrent people HE WAS RUDE WITH EVERYONE😡 SHE WAS SELFLESS SOUL😇 HE WAS DEVIL👿 SHE IS ANGEL OF HIS LIFE👼 HE WAS FIRE🔥 SHE MELTED HIM INTO...