The Business Contract

quengdem

"Look I lost my job today and I'm really not having a good day, and to be quite honest I'm sick of rich fucks... Еще

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
*Character fun facts!*
Merry Christmas! 🎄🎄
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suprise!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Spin off
Happy 69k reads
Readssss‼️‼️

Chapter 37

1.2K 69 12
quengdem

Jonathan's P.O.V

"I can't believe you just hired another bitch." Yvonne busts in my office fuming while slamming folders on my desk.

"Well good morning to you too." I ignore her first comment.

"Ugh, this is unbelievable. She made me fetch her a coffee from Starbucks like I'm her personal assistant." She complains while plopping down into the seat across from my desk.

I just begin to tune her out as I look through the folders she threw on my desk.

I haven't heard much about Ray's death since I had my guys look into it.

"Jonathan are you listening to me?" She whines.

"Look, Yvonne, I honestly couldn't hear shit over the sound of your obvious insecurity. Call up Mark and have him hire her a p.a. And please get the hell out and do your job." I squeeze the bridge of my nose to stop a headache.

She just stands there in shock.

"What? Fucking, what? Do you need a dick up your ass to get going?" I shout.

"Ugh, so fucking unbelievable. You know... I love you so much right, but you are just such a dick to me." She suddenly confesses making me sick.

"Ok, let me get one thing straight. I'm your Boss, before anything and it seems you've gotten a little bit too fucking comfortable." I glare at her. "Listen real real hard, just because we fucked on occasions didn't mean I liked you or wanted to be together. You're a bit too crazy for my taste. Got it?" I tell her bluntly.

"It's because of that fucking Trina that you can't love me fully, cause you're still stuck on her." She stands up staring at me with her fist balled. As her face was getting red she began to look a bit deranged.

"Look it's got nothing to do with Trina. Drop this love shit and just fucking do your job. I should've ended this way before now." I say. "And if you come in here disrespectfully or do or say anything out of line again you will be finding yourself a new fucking job." I warn her one last time.

"Yes, sir." She says through thin lips and gritted teeth.

"Knock knock." Lottie's unfamiliar voice rings as she peeks her head in the door.

Yvonne immediately turns and walks out the door brushing passed Lottie.

"Well, excuse me." Lotties voice twangs with an accent as she rolls her eyes at my rude assistant.
"It's none of my business but you might wanna get rid of her." She flashes her eyes at me.

"Mhm, you're right it isn't any of your business." I lean back and cross my arms. "What is it?"

"I just thought I'd personally come and show you why your numbers have been off." She says showing me a file.

I look at her and then it, taking it from her.

"You have a bunch of uncertified accountants and also lots of people who don't even have a degree in accounting working in my department." She crosses her arms taping her fingers.

"Well did you fix the problem?" I sneer.

"Yup, I just fired the ones who messed up the accounts and let it continue. I told the uncertified ones that they have 6 months to get their CPA. And the ones who don't even have a degree in accounting I removed them from my department and sent half to HR and half to Mark. I figured the chief of operations could use more help." She says as she paces back and forth.

"Mark isn't COO he's just standing in until my cousin comes. And what about your department." I look at her.

"I'm going to do the hiring." She smiles. "To take the stress off of your shoulders." She adds.
"And by the way. I actually admire Trina. So if it seems like I'm doing things that she did. It's cause I am." She grabs the folder from me and turns to head out. "There comes a time where one must learn, grow, and move on." Then she stops before opening the door.

"Ya know, I actually didn't ask for a job here so that I could team up with you and be in competition with them. I actually came here because I needed a distraction, from all of my fuck ups, from all of my problems...And to right my wrongs." She laughs. "And I thought, who is a better person then Jonathan to right my wrongs with."

"Listen, you don't know shit. So I don't need advice from someone who fucked up and got caught." I spit at her.

She just chuckles and then walks out the door.

Who the fuck does she think she is...!? You got the job because I needed a replacement and that's it.

"Right my wrongs!? Ha! I'm the innocent one in this anyways." I retort out loud.

Then my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer

"We've killed the men that you sent to spy on us. And know this, we don't mind starting a turf war. Your best bet is to mind your fucking business or you're gonna end up dead too." A woman on the other line threatens me.

"Who the fuck are you?" I shout.

"I'm a bitch you don't want to get involved with. Listen Wyles this is not your fight, but it can quickly become your death. The choice is yours." She says ending the call.

I stand up and slam my cellphone to the ground before picking up my work phone and dialing the one person I'd never contact unless...

"What son?" My dad answers

"Dad someone is about to start a war. It was a woman." I tell him. "She killed our men." Then I tell him all of what happened.

"Fucking Great. Listen son, you lay low. I don't want you getting involved." He says.

"But I'm already involved!" I shout.

"No you're not, it's clear they have a target and our faction isn't it. But the fact that they called our men, we can't sit quiet but we also can't retailiate." He's speaking to me as if I'm an adult for once. "I take it you've already smashed your phone." He predicts.

"Yeah I did." I admit

"Typical, look through the pieces and find the phone mother board." He tells me as I search for it, finding a tiny chip.

"They're usually this small?" I question.

"Technology son, I will send Aaron to pick it up." He says my cousins name making my scoff.

"Honestly dad, he should have been your son."

"Shut your mouth and just do as your told, he will be there to get it shortly. And your cousin will soon be working there so it's best that you get used to him now." He says in the tone that says don't test me.

"Right." I say before he hangs up.

————————————————————————————————————
Later Aaron shows up.

My cousin is not bad looking I suppose, he is tall, and well built. He is mixed so his skin always has a nice tan. His parents died when he was young. I barely saw them but once or twice. My dad and his dad were brothers, his dad being the oldest. His mom was Moroccan. How his parents died was a mystery but shortly after their death and funeral Aaron and I were always together until the year we both turned sixteen. Dad then took Aaron under his wing, and I was left out of the circle. I've hated him since then.

"Here." I toss the chip in a ziplock bag across my desk to him and he grabs it.

"We'll figure out what's going on." He says tucking the bag in his inner suit pocket.

"Why you?" I just question him.

"Cousin, I'm not joining the company to take anything that is yours, I'm joining to help." He explains.

"Yeah fucking right, father hates me and if I died he'd be happy and probably give this shit and all his riches to you." I spew hate out.

"That's not true." He shakes his head while looking towards the ground which causes me to get angry and before I knew it I was reached over my desk gripping him by his shirt.

"You fucking pussy. You and dad probably want me dead." I grip his shirt tighter as he breathes calmly.

"Let me go Jonathan, this is not what I came here for. And you don't know shit!" He begins to get riled up.

"Oh I don't know shit huh?! I know that you're the son dad always wanted and I'm the son he wish he never had!" I shout at him as he yanks away from me.

"What the fuck do you want me to say, Huh... you want me to say I'm sorry your dad took me in after my parents died?!" Aaron shouts obviously hurt.
"How did we ever come to this? We used to be close like brothers but now you've made me your enemy. Over shit you know nothing about!!!!!!" He beats his chest while shouting at me with balled up fist.

"You see all of this shit right here???" He points all around my office. " this shit is luxury!" He scoffs. "You get to play businessman and live in luxury while I'm out here doing the actual dirty business and being called his trusty 'hound dog'" Aaron says still shouting.

I stand speechless.

"Yeah, speechless, so before you speak about shit how about know your fucking facts. Your dad loves you, even if he has a fucked up way of showing it. It took me years to finally get considered to work here beside you!" He straightens his coat jacket before storming out of the door passed an eavesdropping Yvonne.

"For fucks sake, go and do your fucking job!" I shout at her before she scrambles back to her desk.
—————————————————————————————————————————
A/N: I think imma like Aaron. 😏
Jonathan: Ofc you would 🙄 I'm not even surprised anymore.
A: hey hey don't be like that. 🥺 I love you too and all your toxicity.
Jonathan: *blocks*
A: 🥹 he can't really block me. I'm his creator.

If you liked this chapter don't forget to ⭐️💬🗣️
-Chuu💋

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

250K 5.7K 47
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 2 of 3! Read Book 1 - Made For The Mafia - before reading this book and the synopsis below to avoid spoilers! ~~~ It's...
97.5K 4.1K 25
Being heartbroken for the fifth time, Rain decides to stay single and focus on his career. After moving back to his old apartment, he finds the scra...
VOWS THAT BIND US ✔️ Priyanka Srivastava

Любовные романы

958K 28.3K 39
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
Pride and Promises ✔ Amelia🕊

Любовные романы

758K 25.7K 65
"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." --------------------------------------------- "We'll marry as soon as we meet aga...