Completion

By theonlyjaydszs

A London based story๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Just read xx #1 in #Completion (9th Nov, 2022) #2 in #Southlondon (13th May, 2023) #... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
A/N
FWB. (Completion 2)

Twenty-Eight

190 10 9
By theonlyjaydszs

(Adam POV)

"Aye lib movee." I said as she kissed me on my cheek and neck. I was genuinely getting annoyed at her. She's been all up on ma dick since last month, we been doing bits but nothing more.

"But you like it? don't you?" she gave me a cheeky grin and her hand traveled to my v line.

"Yeah.. yeah." I exhaled. I swiped through my snapchat. half swiping and half replying to messages., not paying her any mind though, I was disinterested.

"Do your ting." I said. signalling for her to go down on me. It's happened many times before and I can never say no to free head.

I went into the bathroom to clean myself up and when I came back out I saw Liberty on my bed with just a bra and underwear on.

"Are you not cold?" I asked her as I grabbed my PS4 controller.

"Stop playing." She laughed. I was genuinely asking her if she's not cold. It's February, it's cold as hell outside.

"Nah like for real, put some clothes on." I slumped in my chair, and was about to put my headphones on and I feel rough, but manicured hands graze my shoulders. They travel down to my chest, back and forth.

"Aye move man." I kissed my teeth.

"Whyy." She moaned.

"I'm being serious, put some clothes on or leave me alone." I told her, focusing on my game.

"Oh." She said, I heard her sit back on my bed but that made me so much more irritated. "Matter of fact, get out." I said. I didn't even look at her, just focused on my game.

"What?" Liberty asked me.

"Get out my house, like."

"Oh.." Immediately she put on her clothes and left.

I sighed. "Bitches man."

.....

"I said you were gonna break her heart." Jayda told me, she peered in her locker looking at an assortment of coloured folders.

"I never broke her heart." I shrugged, "I just ghosted her innit."

"Do you hear yourself?" Nana asked me.

"Yeah-"

"Adam, either way, your intentions weren't pure." Jayda said. I heard her, and nodded, when I turned around Liberty was stood with Clarissa, and some other tings that they hung out with.

"Go and apologise." Nana said, trying to push me in her direction.

"Are you mad?!" I yelled, seeing her head turn, I ran into my form room hearing giggles behind me.

.....

(Jayda POV)

Lately I've been kinda trapped in my own mind, It's like Seven and I can't be at peace. And when we are, well when we were, it was just the calm before another storm. Out of all the relationships and situationships i've been in I thought this was the one. But now I think not.

I may sound stupid but I do believe in finding love at a young age and being with that person for the rest of your life. Maybe Seven is the one? Or who I thought was at the least.

I've been avoiding him recently too. I haven't messaged him, to be fair he hasn't messaged me once, actually. And I've just avoided this embarrassing situation at all costs. I can't even think about it. I get second hand embarrassment from myself.

"So what are you gonna do about this Seven thing?" Adam said, stuffing 6 stacked Pringles into his mouth.

"I don't know, how about we break up?" I said sarcastically whilst grinning.

"No! You can't do that!" He replied.

"I actually can." I giggled, seeing Nana walk in the room.

"I think you should talk it out." She told me.

"Ok." I said. I really wanted to say that i'm done talking it out. This guys worn me down, i'm tired and I want him to read my mind. Because who told you to act the way that you act, or say the things that you say. Like the things that come out of your mouth only you are responsible for, and when you're not cautious of that you have to suffer the consequences.

"Jay?" Nana shook me. I looked up at her. "I was saying that he's coming." She said to me, cringing.

"He's what?" I asked.

"He's down the hall! Ah ah!" Adam yelled. I sat up as I heard his laugh echo into the room. I miss that.

"Heyy." Michaela said, coming to sit down at the table.

Seven strolled in, filling the room with his his Bentley cologne. I like to think that I'd be a good actress because of his well I played it cool.

He sat down, shooting small looks at me every now and then but not saying anything. Everybody saw and the silence was loud. A pin dropping would sound like the lid of a dutch pit dropping on the kitchen floor at 1am.

Soon, Adam's loud crunch disturbed the silence, startling me.

"What time is it?" Michaela asked generally. She was sat next to Michael, and he had his arm around the back of her chair, leant back.

"12-" Seven started before I cut him off. "12:42" She smiled at me before then giving me a look, we were both thinking the same thing.

Seven looked at me again and this time we locked eyes. When lowered his head back down I thought to myself 'this is why nobody likes you' And my facial expression subconsciously matched the thought in my head. Somehow I managed to screw him without even realising.

"Damn." Michael said, chuckling to himself.

"So, we're not gonna talk about this?" Asked Michaela, who was genuinely concerned.

"Word." Adam commented.

"There's nothing to talk about." I lied.

My face was unreadable, almost, I wanted to come off like Seven did, reciprocating the nonchalant energy he was forwarding to me.

"For real?" Seven spoke, his deep baritone voice rippled slowly throughout the room. I didn't reply to him and the room just went back to the uncomfortable deafening silence. Tension stifling us all.

I was hurting, I wanted to talk about everything, from the beginning to the end. When it felt right and when it started going wrong. I wanted to ask him why he said and tell him how he made me feel. I wanted to tell him that our previous issues were never dealt with, just swept under the rug.
I wanted to tell him that I love him, and he's my everything, but i'm tired, I just wanted to ask him if we could be happy again.

.....

A/N: NOT PROOFREAD (as usual, i really cba because i read over it so many times while i'm writing anyways. so excuse any mistakes.)

Chapter 29 is also out😚 so go read thatt, Seven's POV aswell🥰

If you haven't already, my second book, 'Care too much' is also being updated soon, so stay tuned.

I also have a bit of news at the end of next chapter so get to reading guys!!

Vote + comment

jaydalool xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 821 23
แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก 8 ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ข๐ง ๐š๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ...
185K 2.9K 27
@๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐œ๐ž๐ž x fem!oc lowercase intended completed story โœฉ ๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ i hope a trap boy your type i get that your...
1.1M 43.3K 52
Yours, mine, ours. *old, don't read* 08/3/2021 - 08/15/2021
8.2K 332 15
๐™Ž๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™Š๐™‡ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™Ž ๐™‚๐™๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€๐™”๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ฟ ๐‹๐จ๐ ๐š๐ง ๐…๐ข๐ž๐ฅ๐๐ฌ ๐ฑ ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐Ž๐‚ "๐˜ž๐˜ฆ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ...