21♡Risens Ashes (WonMina)⏳

By JeonMina_05

-All they wanted is only one answer....... "Justice of Non-Human existence" -"Human is such a full of greedy... More

》1
》2
》3
》4
》5
》7
》8
》9
》10
》11
》12
》13
》14
》15

》6

61 12 0
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

"All I want is we dont need a team to go together!"

Mina raise her voice when they were facing a big mirror on living room, showing Junho looking at them.

"But I have dealed with Henry. I cant dissapoint him."

"You cant? Well I can!"

Sunghoon interrupt but Junho just smile.

He know how much his creations behaviour except Dahyun. He just dont expect it turn worse just because of Henry's creations fault.

"I'm sure Henry have gave them a lesson. I already discussed with him to make them apologize to you guys."

"Especially that lycan! He attempt to kill Mina unnie!"

Tzuyu hissed only to see Junho smile to her.

Junho look at Mina back.

"How are you now, Mina?"

Mina look away and cross her arms before she sighed when she remember back what happend three days ago.

But Mina cant denied, lycan's energy was so strong than she thought.

Its like the claw could cut all trees just with one sway.

If she wasnt a witch, she could die as soon Wonwoo pinned her on tree.

And she had one line cut on her right nape; proving how hurt it is to get nail from lycan.

"Can we just start move to find the third hint? Just tell us which forest we need to go."

Mina ignore Junho's question for her.

She rather change topic than talking about her condition.

Junho grin and nod.

"Since you're at Seoul; go to Jeju island. There is forest with beautiful river and you will find the answer."

Dahyun scoff.

"We can start move tomorrow."

"You wont wait for your other team?"

"We've told you, we dont need a liar in this mission!"

Sunghoon barked again until Junho could only sighed. Sometimes he wonder why Sunghoon could be so stubborn than his sisters.

Junho staring them one by one, processing what they feel now.

Dahyun and Tzuyu still feeling dissapointed on how other team dare to use Sunghoon just to make everyone reunite.

Sunghoon definitely the most mad one, he get fooled by just one invited and make his oldest sister get attacked.

He thought Wonwoo was so cool because he look pretty manly.

But he was wrong.

He take back what he thought about Wonwoo.

Attacking Mina was so wrong until Sunghoon dont know wether to let Wonwoo pass or might kill that lycan with his fire.

While Mina look dont have heart to continue the mission with other team.

When Junho told them that Wonwoo are the leader; she cant imagine how the mission will going if there is two leaders lead the team.

Its impossible.

There is no leader more than one to lead the team.

No matter how many members they had.

"My decision is final; you guys will continue the mission with them."

Their eyes widen.

"Mwo—

"This is an order, Park Sunghoon. Stop being childish."

"Childish?!"

Sunghoon scoff and grip his hands.

"Tomorrow, go to Jeju island with them and try to cooperate well; it takes time but the result will be satisfied."

They didnt say anything.

Objected wont change the fact they need other team to join them.

"Mina."

She raise her head to look at Junho.

"I'm sure you can lead this mission with him. Try to cool down your heart. I created you to master your power; not freeze your soul."

She look away again and nod.

"Maintain your pride; forgiving doesnt mean you lose."

None of them talking until Junho thought they already listen what he said.

He know sometimes they can be out of line.

But as their creator; he responsible on their sins.

"Take care of your necklaces too."

Dahyun check three of them look at their own necklaces.

She dont know what's important, but their necklaces must be dangerous. So she choose not to ask.

"I guess that's enough. There is no two team, no war between each other, no betraying, no using each other, no fooling around; and no more trying to kill anyone."

Junho grin to see how down they are.

But this is what they need to learn their lesson.

Anger will worse everything.

And revenge wont change the past.

"Now, continue your mission. We will talk again when you need me."

*plink!*

His image faded on mirror until everyone finally can breath out.

Mina stand up and ruffle her hairs.

"Take a shower; I'll prepare our lunch."

●●●●●●

Everyone look down.

None of them trying to raise their head when a pair of eyes was glaring at them now.

"I thought men can be more mature than women; but hearing what Junho said really dissapointing me."

Vernon grin his eyes when he rewind back how mad Sunghoon to them.

If he knew that night will happend, he wont do what Wonwoo said.

"Especially you almost killed the frost witch!"

Wonwoo didnt flinch or scared, he know what he have done.

"What are you all thinking before doing that? You broke their trust in just one night! Especially its your first time meeting each other!"

Henry then look at Jun and Jeonghan who was leaning against the edge wall; protecting themself from the sun.

"I thought you two are more wiser than them; but I cant believe you both also the same!"

Jun silence while Jeonghan roll his eyes.

"We're apologize, samcheon."

"Apologize? Sorry to me? You're talking with the wrong person, Kim Mingyu!"

Mingyu look down again.

"Just because they moving first before meeting you, doesnt mean they arent waiting for you guys. They just wanted to easy the mission."

Henry's tone started to slow down.

Trying his best to not scold them again.

"Kim Wonwoo."

Wonwoo finally raise his head.

"Tell me, why you attacked the witch?"

"I'm sorry."

"Explain, Wonwoo."

He quite for a while. But then he take a big inhale to answer.

"I have crossed the line; I'm into my instinct much, samcheon. I shouldn't have consider a witches are slave and cunning."

Henry eyes widen.

"Wh-what?! You guys cant judge three of them are same like other witches! They're not same at all!"

Now everyone put all their eyes on Henry.

They didnt understand.

"What do you mean not the same?"

Jun asked.

"Because three of them aren't born witches by fate."

They still dont understand until Vernon scretch his head.

"They were originally human."

Henry sighed.

"I shouldnt have told you this because this is their secrets; but fooling Sunghoon, attempted to kill Mina, attacked them crushed their prides."

"What about that elf?"

Jeonghan finally talk to pull Henry's attention.

"She's real elf; she join them with same motives like everyone. You guys had same vision to find the Ash."

Henry shake his head when he remember how Junho told him how worde his creations have done.

"Tomorrow; meet them at Jeju island."

They blinking for a while.

"They've finally discovered the meaning of second hint. It was inside a forest."

They nod before silence filled the living room for a while.

Vernon sure his mission now is to apologize to Sunghoon. Because he admitted, scared of Wonwoo forced him to lie to Sunghoon.

Jun, Jeonghan and Mingyu also the same; have to say sorry to Tzuyu for making her brother get into danger.

While Wonwoo still consider his next move.

Apologizing to a witch?

Would Mina forgive him or maybe try to kill him too?

He actually dont care; thus Wonwoo know he had hurted her with his claw on her nape.

But it was an accident.

His motive is just to scare Mina; not hurting her or try to murder her.

And he wont denied.

Mina had incredible energy.

Her power left his chest a wound, three days ago she make him difficult to sleep.

He cant even move easily to sleep.

His chest feels like a cannon just shot him.

"Be good towards each other; there's an enemy waiting to kill you guys."

●●●●●●

Sunghoon groan and keep looking at his watch while stomping his feet.

While Dahyun and Tzuyu prefer to sit still and drink their juices. But Mina is too busy looking at the second hint.

"Are we really gonna do this? With them?"

They shrug make Sunghoon more frustated.

"Be rasional; we are one big team now. We have to move together in one time."

Dahyun said before Sunghoon scoff and chuckles in disbelief.

"Wow! One big team! So excited!"

Sunghoon's tone are like trying to provoke their moods. The way he sneered other team kinda over but they let him be.

"Just give them a chance."

Tzuyu said that making Sunghoon more wanting to sneer about them.

"Chance? Wow, how easy noona said that after I get fooled by a black werewolf?! And what about Mina noona?!"

Feeling she get mention, Mina lazily look at her brother.

"What now?"

"That lycan almost kill you! Did you gonna give him a second chance too?"

Mina wasnt in the mood to be more expression.

"Yes."

Sunghoon scoff in disbelief and ruffles his hairs in frustation.

He cant believe they really gonna give other team another chance. The scene his sister got attacked, make his blood boiling more.

"Remind me why I have sisters for a hundred years."

He muttered and kick the rock around.

*honk honk!*

Everyone turn their attentions to a black jeep that coming towards them.

Mina walk to their front when the jeep started to slow down.

"They're here."

She said when her gazes caught a silver eyes that was driving the jeep.

As soon the jeep stop, five men get out and show their true self so everyone can see them clearly.

"Good afternoon, everyone."

Mingyu politely greet them, but they just hummed and make sure they distance each other.

He know they still feel anger towards them.

"First, we wanted to apologize for everything happend that night. Its purely our faults for forcing Vernon to lie to Sunghoon."

Sunghoon roll his eyes and quitely grin his teeth.

"Vernon had tried to stop our plan, but we're too much; so we're sorry."

It was too silence; none of them respond Mingyu or say anything to make everything feel better.

It was wasting of time, Wonwoo clear his throat and take a step forward.

He make sure he was facing the oldest among them.

"Myoui Mina."

Mina raise her head a little when Wonwoo perfectly standing infront of her, though they were three meters away.

But he's too tall, she must raise her head.

"I truely apologize for what I have done to you. Attacking you until you get hurt was all my faults. And making everything get worse was also my sins."

She take a deep breath and softly exhale.

"I forgive you; now lets go."

They were stunned for a while when Mina turn around.

"J-just like that?"

Vernon asked makes Mina glance at him.

"I dont think we have time to be more emotional. Let's get going."

"Wait!"

Everyone stop from moving when Vernon spoke.

"To confirm we really had reconciles; can we at least, introduce ourselves more proper? Like we should have?"

They look each other until they decide to agree.

Now they are facing again but this time, it wasnt an anger or even tense atmosphere.

"I'm Myoui Mina; frost witch and senior class-A."

She cross her arms and let Wonwoo continue.

"I'm Kim Wonwoo: lycan and senior class-B."

Then Mingyu hide his hands inside his pockets.

"I'm Kim Mingyu; magenta werewolf and new senior class-A."

"Kim Vernon; black werewolf and mid-level class-C."

Tzuyu take a deeo breath and bump her shoulder with Mina to stand beside her sister.

"Chou Tzuyu, thunder witch and new senior for class-B."

They are witnessed of Tzuyu's power that night. She was so amazing after almost attacking then with a thunder.

And her hands that time, electricity really make them speechless.

"Park Sunghoon; fire and class-C."

Simple but they understand.

Mingyu still remember how hot the fires hurting his body; Jeonghan have to wash his fur until the burn gone.

He wont denied, that young boy really had potential to be more a strong witch than his sisters.

"My name is Moon Junhui and this is Jeonghan; we're vampires and from class-A."

"He dont talk for himself, huh?"

Tzuyu scoff but Jun just grin to her.

"He just lazy to talk; its his personality. But he's good to be friends with."

They look doubt about it until Jeonghan show his yellow eyes and smirk to them.

Dahyun then clear her throat.

"I'm Kim Dahyun; a true elf and an assistant for alchemist, Exo's clan."

"So you're the only one elf in Cubic's, like how everyone always talking about you."

Vernon said and Dahyun just nodding, cause she dont have nothing to deny.

Although she felt alone because she's the only one elf; Exo treated her like true younger sister.

She felt safe with them.

And now she had more friends to unbossom her introvert side.

Wonwoo sighed and clasp his hands.

"Are we done?"

"How old you guys? True age."

Sunghoon make the conversation getting longer. He make them started to annoy to talk again infront of forest.

They thought introducing is enough.

But Sunghoon never stop from being always curious on everything.

"Jeonghan is the oldest here, he's 127. Meanwhile me and Wonwoo are 126 years old."

Mingyu then added.

"I'm 125 years old."

"Cool, we had same age."

Mina interrupt with small smile she gave to Mingyu, and he felt it was a good sign they can get along well.

"I'm 124."

"Huh, cant believe we're same."

Vernon scoff makes Dahyun smirk to him.

"I'm 123 years old."

Tzuyu said until Mingyu chuckles.

"What a lucky age."

She raise her brows, not knowing she feel nice to get a compliment from Mingyu.

"Tsk!"

Everyone look at Sunghoon when he hissed and look away from them.

"Not fair, I'm the only one 120 years old."

"Yes!"

They startle when Vernon cheer for himself out of sudden.

"I'm not the youngest anymore! You guys cant order me as you like again!"

Vernon look so proud until they didnt realise they just feel it funny and situation getting more better than ago.

They shake their heads before Mina take a deep breath and clasp her hands together.

"Enough for this; we should start hiking now."

Mina make her siblings and Dahyun for go their car to take their bagpacks and stuffs while other team do the same.

After sure everyone is ready; Mina start to lead the way with Jun and Jeonghan be at their behind for safety.

While they were walking, Mina suddenly feel someone tapping her shoulder.

She turn around, to see Wonwoo approach beside her.

"Mind to let me lead the way with you?"

"You wont kill me, right; if I say no?"

Wonwoo scoff and look at her again.

"Depends if try to freeze me."

Mina roll her eyes and share the second hint with him.

To be honest for now, Wonwoo was wrong for judging Mina. And he feel good to know they had reconciled in good way.

Although at first, he saw how much anger her eyes to him.

Well at least, this is just a starting.

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 641 28
The story of two people who are dying to destroy anything for their revenge. **** "What do you think you are doing ?" My whole b...
460K 17K 34
A war that lasted 25 years and happened 50 years ago, has brought the world to where it is today in 2100. Vampires were discovered to exist in 2025...
29.3K 2.3K 35
If you asked Beomgyu if he had loved before, he would have dumbly replied, "what? Love? I have no time for love." Beomgyu was too busy to notice anyt...
16K 1K 40
He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him. I'm going insane to raise him alone, bu...