Life With Creepypastas - Cree...

נכתב על ידי VikingMetalToby

↳ ❝ when a mysterious faceless stick tree man believes you, a random wimpy teenager, is worthy enough... עוד

Before You Read, Keep In Mind...
welcome to lwcps: A/N + book ratings
1 ⦻ Spooky Octostick Man Breaks Into Your House
2 ⦻ You're A Proxy, (Y/N)
3 ⦻ The Vagabond Walker
4 ⦻ Four Proxies, One Newbie
5 ⦻ Small Talk
6 ⦻ The Reason Why Spookystickman Kidnapped You
7 ⦻ It's KageKao
8 ⦻ You Being An Idiot For A Chapter 🧍
9 ⦻ Kate Madge 😡
10 ⦻ Trying To Befreind Crazy People (It Don't Work 😔)
11 ⦻ You Try To Be Nice But You Piss Off Blue Mask Guy
12 ⦻ Meet The Slender Clan
13 ⦻ A Surprise :)
14 ⦻ The Surprise Sucked ):
⦻ Prosopagnosia of (Y/N) ⦻
15 ⦻ You Sorta Snap The First Time
16 ⦻ Couple of Sillies Take You "Hunting"
17 ⦻ Just Some Proxy Things
18 ⦻ Jeff F*cks Up, What's New
19 ⦻ Holy Sh^t, They Make Things WORSE
20 ⦻ Jeff & BEN Shape Up And Gain 1 Single Brain Cell Between The Two Of Them
21 ⦻ Time To Become a REAL NOODLE (Proxy)
22 ⦻ Your New Mentally Unstable Family of 4
23 ⦻ Slender's Missing 1st Grade Draiwngs
24 ⦻ You Finally Get A New Room
25 ⦻ The Day You Become A Slenderpy Soldier
26 ⦻ 26 chapters in and ur ass is only NOW killing someone, smh
Slashers X Creepypastas MEGACHAPTER! + Updates & New Encounters/Text!
27 ⦻ Last (L/N) Standing (rewritting ig)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 1)
28 ⦻ School Massacre (pt. 2)
29 ⦻ Rizzing Up Pastas By Doing Absolutely Nothing
30 ⦻ PAWS the MASSIVE MURDER KITTY
31 ⦻ Average Pasta Morning
32 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN???
33 ⦻ THE SLENDER BROS ARE HUMAN pt. 2
꧁your smelly fanarts <3꧂
34 ⦻ Alt World Creepypasta
X Nina The Killer
35 ⦻ There's Another Damn Proxy.
36 ⦻ Slender Let A Demon In The House???
37 ⦻ The Deranged Star
38 ⦻ It's Prøxy Break Day!
39 ⦻ Reasons Why People Have Trust Issues
40 ⦻ Apprently These Guys Do Karaoke
41 ⦻ The Typical 'Y/N'
42 ⦻ Kiddiepasta
43 ⦻ Great, Now The Walker's A Kid + SUS BABYSITTER???
44 ⦻ Family Night W/ The Killer Raviolis
45 🎃 Crappy Halloween Special
46 ⦻ Trapped In Another Walker's Reality (Genderbent Pastas) (WIP/TBC)
47 ⦻ What's Wrong With You...?
48 ⦻ A Guy You Should Probably Know About Named Zalgo
49 ⦻ - Masky Actually Cares
50 ⦻ General Lin̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝guine
51 ⦻ Beating Up Your Friends For Fun Cause You're Evil
52 ⦻ The Half-Ass "War"
53 ⦻ The Final Decision
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 1 - The Proxies of (Y/N)
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 2 - Meeting Everyone Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 3 - Being Forced To Meet New People Again
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 4 - Puppeteer's Instability
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 6 - Guess Whose Back...
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 7 - Dinner With Zalgo
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 8 - Chaos With Character =)
RTLWCPS: 9 - If You Actually Read And Survive This Chapter, You're a Literal god
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 10 - The Perfect Walker
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 11 - Somebody Wake Me From This Nightmare
(Y/N) & Kagekao X WonderlandsXShowtime
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 12 - Jeffy Dare
RTLWCPS: 13 - You Get Kidnapped, But You End Up Kidnapping The Kidnappers
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 14 - Roller Skating
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 15 - Walmart
Return to Life With The Creepypastas: 16 - Custody of (Y/N)

Return To Life With The Creepypastas: 5 - Komodo Fren

3K 90 335
נכתב על ידי VikingMetalToby

A/N:
• I'm just gonna publish this and hope it went well. 💀

"Today you will all be assigned new rooms and roommates," SlenderMan said with quite an attitude.

Slender and Spender had all of us Creepypastas gathered in the living room since they had to make 'an announcement' I guess this was it.

I raised my hand as the other pastas start talking amongst themselves in disapproval of this new order.

"What, Walker."

"What's with the attitude, General?"

"...(Y/N) I'm not in the mood today for your mouth, please shut up."

"Why ya gotta be so rude..." Toby half sang while snickering and some of the others chuckled around him, causing Slender to clench his fists. Spender snarled and tapped his cane against the floor, "Listen rugrats, I don't have enough funds to keep supporting your numerous, lazy bums to live in my prestigious household! Rather than waste more money on extra rooms and bedding, you will all learn a fancy lesson in sharing!"

"And what's your problem?" I ask aloud, eyeing Spender. "Did someone frisk you today or what?"

Spender pointed at me "You. You're sleeping in the basement, like the rat you are!"

"Spender, that's unnecessary," Slender sighed rubbing his head as if he were annoyed, "everyone of you just please be quiet and actually hear what we have to say. This new arrangement will be for the better for all of us. There will be extra room in the mansion and you will get a chance to share with your fellow pasta. I can assure you that you will all only benefit from this change."

"Do you know if there will be leftovers? You know, like some of us who will end up without a roommate and get to keep their room to themselves?" Skully asked. "There will only be one leftover at most, if it comes down to it," Slender responded, which got everyone talking again.

"God I hope it's me. Please be me," I heard Masky muttering to himself from beside me. I smirked and raised my hand, "Hey Slenders can I be with Masky!"

"What??" Masky nearly choked out, spinning on me while sounding exasperated. "I will be making the choices here, please settle down," Slender sighed.

I grinned cause I only said it to trigger Masky and it worked. "I'll strangle you one day, Walker," Masky scoffed, reaching and playfully wringing my neck. "You may as well, a lot of people have been doing that lately," I shrug.

"Alright everyone, I will begin with the assigning of rooms," Slender announced. "Please stand by until everyone has been given a space!"

— — —

I ended up being one of the last people to get paired off to a room. I was getting excited because I was starting to think I was going to be the lucky duck that got a room all to themselves.

Most everyone else that had already been paired off had gone upstairs to either go fight off their roommate or settle peacefully with their new roomie. I recall being anxious the whole time Slender called out someone like Jeff or Kagekao, as those would be the last two fools I'd want to be roomed with. BEN had also been standing beside me the whole time with a huge smirk on his face and his elbow propped up on my head as if he were expecting Slender and Spender to put us together. Luckily, to his dismay, the towering failure got put up with Glitchy Red, so he wasn't my problem anymore.

"Still showing up in your room uninvited, don't care," BEN scoffed at me before he dragged himself unwillingly to the stairs with Glitchy moaning and groaning in annoyance behind him.

It was then just me, Liu, and Lost Silver.

"The last pairing will be you two, (Y/N) Walker and Lost Silver," SlenderMan sighed, probably tired from having to stand there assigning pairs and rooms for a good while. "Liu, you can have the final room at the end of the hallway to yourself, thanks for not being a headache unlike a good quarter of the mansion inhabitants..."

Liu grinned, "Awesome, I appreciate it Slender. Thanks a lot."

I didn't mind sharing with my bud Silver at all but the smug look on Liu's face as he walked off really ticked me off.

Lost Silver reappeared in front of me with an excited look on his face, "(Y/N), isn't it great? We get to share a room together now!" He exclaimed the red pupils of his empty eyes somehow gleaming. "It's gonna be awesome. Me an' you? We're gonna have movie nights, build forts, all that good stuff," I say, slamming my hand on his head and ruffling his head with a smirk.

Silver chuckled and then lets out a sigh, looking aside, "I really wish I could hug you right now..."

"Aw...Silver—"

"Would you freeloaders hurry up and get out of my sight already? We gave you rooms for a reason!" Spender interrupted us, tapping his cane against the floor. "I refuse to watch this hilarious documentary of humans getting evicted with a bunch of bugs lounging around in my presence!"

SlenderMan sighed heavily as if annoyed with his cousin's aggression and muttered, "Please, if you wouldn't mind (Y/N), Silver. I don't want to hear Spender's attitude right now."

I shrug my shoulders, "Sure Slenders. Thanks for the roomie."

I then scoop Silver with one arm, heaving up in my grasp and causing him to squeak out in alarm, "H-Huh??! Hey (Y/N), what're you—"

"Consider this a hug from me. I'm carrying you to our room now."

"Awww (Y/N), this is weird..."

"ALL ABOARD THE (Y/N) EXPRESS! YEET YEET!!"

Silver cowered in embarrassment while at the same time trying not to laugh as I ran with him up the stairs, acting like a complete goofball.

As we ran by, I noticed Puppeteer watching us silently from outside of his new room; he was sitting outside of the room on the floor for some reason. I thought of maybe stopping by him and subtly checking to see if he was good, but I was still kinda uneasy of him after his little break-down a few days ago.

Me and Lost Silver finally reach our room. Our space is now at the very end of the hall, on the left side of Liu's room which was the very head of the hall and opposite from Jeff The Killer and Bloody Painter.

"Ohh-ho yeah. This is gonna be fun~," Jeff commented with a smirk as he sees me and Silver approaching our new room. "Please god why can I never get away from this bleached bastard," I sigh aloud, placing Silver down on the air and opening our door while trying to ignore Jeff.

"Already trying to start stuff with me, Walker? You're gonna regret that, now that you're right across the hall from me," Jeff remarked; I could already hear his annoying footsteps shuffling over.

I grab Silver and pull him into our room then slam the door shut before the killer could reach us. I sighed in relief as Jeff started taunting me from the other side, and Silver glared at me, "Please tell me he's not gonna be bothering us like that every single day..."

"No promises Silv, that guys' literally running on half a brain cell."

"Pfft..."

We look around at our room; it was tidied up neatly and rearranged to match our preferences as if there wasn't a person formerly bunking in here. Apparently SplendorMan had gone and redid every single room while Slender and Spender assigned everyone new spaces.

"This is so cool," Silver muttered, wandering over to his bed which was covered in a red comforter with silver colored patterns and silver and red striped pillows, "Splendor did such an awesome job, dontcha think, (Y/N)?"

"As expected," I respond, admiring my new (F/C) comforter and the matching (F/C) pillows. Our room also came with a closet, a TV atop of a large dresser, half dressers on each side of our beds, a desk, a mini bookshelf, and a mini fridge placed right next to it.

It was simple, yet perfect.

"We're gonna have so much fun," I grin, walking up to our closet and opening the door. I look inside and see something I haven't seen in a loooooooong time leaned against the back wall.

"My Zweihander!" (or (W/T))

My old trusty weapon. I nearly shed a tear as I picked it up and held it in my arms like a mother or father does their child. Silver glared at me as I rocked the weapon and made dramatic baby sounds at it.

"Am I jealous of an inanimate, sharp piece of metal? Nope, not at all."

"Ah shut it Silver, I carried you all the way from downstairs, like the baby you are."

"Wh—H-Hey, I was just kidding! And I'm not a baby (Y/N)—..."

I grin as I walk over to him with my weapon still hugged in my arms and I sit by him and pat his head while he smiles. Silver's pika bounces over to us with the remote and turns on the TV, then the three of us all sit together on Silver's bed watching TV for some time.

— — —

Silv had fallen asleep after sometime of sitting back and watching TV together. His Pikachu had also went to sleep, now curled up on Silver's shoulder.

I wasn't tired myself so I decided to put Silver to bed and let him get some rest while I found something else to do, like maybe go ...hunting? I haven't killed anyone of course since my last life here at the mansion...now that I think about it, I haven't went on hunts or killed people that much at all, besides 'behind the scenes', I guess.

After taking care of Silver and his pika, I head out of the room and—

Oh look, there's Vix standing outside our door just standing there staring.

I jump because he initially startled me like he does about every single time she shows up unexpected.
"Uhm...heya Vix? What's up—"

"Ya think if we stand close enough together we'd be considered a couple?"

".....what...what even......"

I blink and shake my head because sometimes I can't contemplate the utter nonsense that comes from Vix's mouth. Vix chuckles and starts walking toward me though so I take that as my cue to fucking leave because he's really starting to get on my nerves and I just left my room.

I head quickly downstairs to the living room and see that it's free again since SpenderMan is gone and other pastas are here.

"CUPCAKES EVERYONE!!!!" Pinkamena hollers from the kitchen, but I don't see anyone get up out of anticipation of eating her pastries. I see Nurse Ann on the couch reading a huge book to Nightmare Ally, and Sally and Lily were playing with toys by their feet. Hoody was vacuuming the carpets in the living room while Kagekao followed him around, purposefully throwing crumbs on the places he just cleaned.

Eyeless Jack walks up to me and fist bumps me for some reason before heading up the stairs. I see Judge Angels and Former sword fighting with each other near the Slender Hall, and Surrender was now following Kagekao trying to pick up the crumbs he was dropping out of fear of Hoody seeing what was going on and retaliating.

ClockWork passed me up for a second as I start walking to the couch, but she suddenly stops me and laps her hand on my face. She stares me in the eyes for a while while I look around out of utter confusion.

"Clock—?"

"Hey (Y/N), I think you'd look sick with a clock-eye like mine, don't you think? A new little style for you huh?"

"Clocky, I like both my eyes." (Or if you don't have eyes/one eye...you like having what you have—)

"Aww alright. But let me know if you change your mind."

She lets go of my face and stalks off, causing me to heave a sigh of relief.

I continue my journey to the couch and see something that almost immediately catches my eye when I'm close enough.

"...Laufey, what's that."

I'm staring at the massive reptile that the Actor was apparently sitting in SpenderMan's recliner with, calmly petting the thing's head while it remained calm and almost docile-looking in his lap.

"My new pet, (Y/N)."

"Isn't that...a Komodo Dragon?" My eyes grew wider, seeing the huge thing sitting right in front of my eyes. It looked smaller than the normal size of a brown adult but it was probably young—that didn't take away from the fact it was still big. "No (Y/N), clearly it is a sheep," Laufey rolled his eyes dramatically at me and returned his focus on the oversized lizard. I take a few steps closer to the actor and kneel beside his knees, staring intently at the creature that laid on his lap. "I know you love lizards and all but isn't this a bit...overdoing it..?"

I see eyes peeping from the opposite side and notice that I wasn't the only one gawking at the creature.

"I wanna eat it," Chris blurts out, eyeing the komodo like a hawk on the other end of the chair. Laufey bopped Chris over the back of her head but it only results in her laughter and she reaches to pet the komodo's head. "I'm quite sure he could eat you first" Laufey sounded a bit too confident in his lizard's abilities...although I actually wouldn't hold off on it taking a good chomp of Chris's head.

"Hey Lauf, you said 'he'. What's the fella's name?" I ask, reaching to poke the komodo's snout. Laufey smirked and crooked his head upward, "He's named after his idol...me, of course," Laufey smiled, gently grabbing my hand and slowly moving it away. "You seriously named the poor thing Lizardfey. Are you fucking serious," I groan, glaring at him. "Wooow, what a narcissistic punk ass bi-"

Before Chris could finish her sentence, the komodo dragon suddenly came to life and lifted its head, turning on Chris and immediately snapping at her head. Both me and Laufey watched with growing amusement as Lizardfey chomped down on Chris's hair while Chris yelled and thrashed around in a panic.

We ignore Chris's screams and I look at Laufey again, "Where'd you get it?"

"Well, one of my victims were kind enough to allow me to borrow their lizard while they—"

"You 'snipped' the owner and ran off with the lizard, didn't you?"

Laufey gasped as if offended and placed a hand on his chest, "(Y/N)! Are you accusing me of stealing with a side of murder?...How sweet of you to assume I'm that vile~."

I rolled my eyes at the drama queen and glance at the komodo again. It had released Chris, but Chris was now pouting while scratching her fingers through her now even more messier, matted and uneven hair.

"Get a fuckin' leash for that thing...or a muzzle..." She muttered before standing and storming off angrily. "I probably should've told her that it's poisonous...oh well. She'll be fine," Laufey shrugged and yawned. I chuckle at this and reach to pet the dragon. It's scaly skin was pretty rough to the touch with a kinda almost 'rubbery' feeling to it.

It's head turned to me and I flinch, expecting it to get ready to rip me apart like it attempted to on Chris. However, the big lizard only glared at me for awhile before resting it's head on Laufey's lap after flicking out its tongue, not bothered by my touch on its head. It's little derpy face seemed contented.

"...Lauf, how'd you tame it so quickly?"

"What can I say, lizards love me."

"If I were a lizard, I'd probably hate you," I smirk.

"If you were a lizard you'd love me too," He scoffed and waved his hand at me.

"Nah I'd hate your guts."

Suddenly, SlenderMan glides into the living room with Masky walzting behind him like the little suck-up he is. Slender overlooked the whole room for a moment until his 'gaze' landed on me and Laufey. "Oh dear..." Slender sighed loudly. "Are you fucking serious now? What's that?" Masky scowled, pointing at Lizardfey. "Clearly it's a toaster oven," I copied Laufey's voice and rolled my eyes at Masky. "I personally don't care what that thing is, but you need to take it outside. If Spender sees another animal or pet in the mansion, he'll throw a fit," SlenderMan said, crooking his head.

"Not in front of the lizard, could you be any more inconsiderate, General?" I scoffed, quickly placing my hands over where I guess ears would be on Lizardfey. "Don't take this the wrong way SlenderMan, but you appear like an entire octopus, yet I don't see anyone telling you to get out," Laufey jeered, not bothering to even look up at Slender.

Slender grasped his head. "Tim...I have decided that tomorrow I will be taking a vacation far far away from this mansion. You will be in charge. Now handle this situation."

"Wh—sir!?!"

With that, Slender glided off, leaving Masky there dumbfounded.

Masky's head then whipped around to the two of us, but I immedietly stood up while swinging out Zweihander, smirking, and Laufey dragged his large shears around to the front of the recliner, rocking them tauntingly againt the ground. Lizardfey raised his head and made a really, low hissing-like sound that sounded kinda like a warning. It was then Masky realized he couldn't say shit to us, and he groaned before walking away with his hands stuffed in his pockets, defeated.

— — —

At some point Laufey left to go do something and after pulling every possible persuasive method I could think of out of my butt, he eventually by some miricle allowed me to look after the komodo dragon.

My first reign of business was to change the lizard's god-awful name. I started spamming a bunch of names at the komodo until he happened to react to the name "Spyro". So, we stuck with that; Spyro the Komodo Dragon. Wonder if that dramatic clown would let me keep this thing somehow...I'll probably just hide him in our room or something.

I eventually decided to take Spyro for a little walk outside to get him some fresh rather than have him cooped up inside all day and night. I invited Silver to come along with me, but for some reason inviting one person to tag along translates to also inviting three other people you never asked for to drag along.

"I really needed a little hu-u-nting outing-g tonight, thanks for inviting me (Y/n)," Toby exclaimed while slapping my back with a smile. "All I did was walk out of the doors with Silver and Spyro, I literally never asked you, nor EJ, nor Zero to join," I sigh. "Rude," EJ scoffed with fake hurt, walking up beside me. "Come on (Y/n), you know you love us," Zero grinned, elbowing me in the side. "The point is (Y/n) never asked any of you but okay..." Lost Silver audibly muttered under his breath.

Anyways, I'd figured out a way to walk the komodo and Trender was able to quickly fasion a leash for it, so it was working out well for me so far because Spyro was kinda functioning like a dog, although a lot of times he wanted to do his own thing and just chill in a single spot for a while.

"He's so cool," I remark, kneeling next to Spyro as he'd stopped to curl up near some bushes. His little derpy face gawked at me and I stared back at him for a while before petting his scaly little head. The komodo calmly accepted the pets and slowly lowered it's head to the ground.

The other killers however were getting impatient, having to keep making stops on our journey through the woods.

"(Y/n) can you puh-lease stop making us have to wait just so you could cater to your overgrown gecko???" Zero complained, boredly tapping her sledgehammer against the ground. "Seriously, why did you even bring that thing with us? Do you even know how to properly care for a komodo dragon?" Eyeless Jack hissed. "Stop being a bun-ch-h of asses," Toby grumbled at them. "Once again, (Y/n) never asked you guys to come," Silver rolled his eyes and grumbled while his pika tried to cheer him up by rubbing against his cheek.

We end up making a few more stops before we finally make our way out of the woods and find ourselves sneaking through an apartment complex. To my surprise, Spyro was cooperating with the rest of us, as if he had an idea of what was going on. The komodo slithered around with the rest of us as we all enter into the dumpster area and start making plans for our hunt.

"So the first line of business--whose going with (Y/n) and their dog?" EJ quipped.

Literally no one raised their hand or spoke up. Even Silver seemed a bit uncertain as he glanced at Spyro.

"I swear to g--what do you idiots have against him?? He won't hold any of us back, nor will he cause problems, I swear," I try to convince someone to go with me. "I volunteer EJ," Toby smirked. "You know what? Fine, I'll go. But (Y/n) so help me if I lose out on sustenance because of you I'll lock you in Slender's dungeon again," EJ grumbled. "I dare you," I smiled at him threateningly.

"Ok ok, so, it's EJ, (Y/N), big gecko, then me, Toby, and Losty. Gocha," Zero clapped her hands together in anticipation. "Let's go commit s-some fuckin' murder!" Toby whisper-yelled, raising his hatchets in the air. The rest of us creepypastas hooted this on before separating in different directions of the complex. Me and EJ make way for the left side of the building with Spyro crawling beside us.

We climb up an open outside stairwell and enter into a long, concrete hall with doors aligned along the sides. EJ whips out a sharp looking item and quickly marches up to a door, immediately jabbing the pin into the lock and begins fiddling with the handle. I remain on standbye with a hulking lizard in my care, but Spyro's head slowly bobbed around as if he too were looking out for danger.

EJ eventually unlocks the door and slowly pushes it open, allowing us entry into the home.

We sneak around searching the rooms till I spot two victims hanging around in their bedroom watching TV.

EJ starts growling in anticipation of the hunt but I smack his forehead, "Down boy, sheesh."
"Don't fucking talk to me like I'm a dog."
"Hey you're the one over here growling out loud like you don't have any common sense."
"That doesn't mean you get to treat me like I'm your little pet lizard here..."
"More like pet cat...Eyeless Cat~"
"(Y/N)!!"

Upon EJ's really loud whisper, one of the preys attention were caught, and suddenly they were both gawking at us with wide, fearful eyes—well mostly gawking at EJ, I ain't shit. ):

The first victim starts screaming and neither of us waste a second going in for the attack. EJ launched at the screamer and raked the sharp end of his scalpel across their neck; he then pinned them down and began to scoop them from their waist. I pull Zweihander and go to jab the other victim that had gotten up and tried to flee. They freeze before me and start panicking, and I grin as I get ready to greet them with my weapon when Spyro suddenly springs into action against my expectations and goes on the attack, crawling up to and snapping at the victim.

The victim starts backing away terrified and trips over themself as they try to get away from the konodo. Spyro doesn't let up and marched straight onto the now frantic and crying victim's body, beginning to clamp his mouth around their head and snapping down with a loud crunch.

I watch in utter amazement, at the same time complete confusion at why this Komodo was way smarter than I expected it to be....?

Spyro was literally a Killer Komodo.

EJ takes a break from collecting his target's organs and glances at Spyro as he busied was rip and tearing at the victims flesh, "Huh, maybe I was wrong about your little dragon. It seems like it'll be useful to the Creepypasta fam."

"Uh Yuh-huh..." I scoffed in a mocking way back at EJ before glaring back at Spyro.

...Yep, it's decided. Im definitely and 100% keeping this thing. It's mine now. Even though it kinda just stole my kill...

Once Spyro finally stopped, the victim was pretty badly mutilated in the face and the skin on their arms and legs were torn up pretty bad, as well as their clothes. Spyro was bloodied up from head to tail, but still somehow managed to look derpy and clueless as ever as he waddled back to me.

"Goooood little killer lizard dragon, good boy," I grin, kneeling down to his level and petting his head gently. EJ came over now carrying a bag of our victim's insides hauled over his back and he placed his hand on his hip, "Where's my praise and pets?"

"You don't get any for dismissing my lizard, pal."

— — —

We reunite with a very bloody gang and together we all return to the mansion. The others kept mocking me along the way about how Spyro had snatched my kill, but I didn't mind too much. I was more stoked by the fact Spyro could actually be used as a killer pet, just with less features unlike Smile, Grinny, and Paws.

Me and Silver head up to our room together to go get cleaned up, and I really thought I was gonna get away with taking Spyro along with me but Laufey was of course waiting for me...

"Thank you for watching my precious little lizard~you can hand him over now," He exclaimed, reaching for the leash. "Wait—! Can I just maybe... you know.... keep him?" I ask, holding off the leash from him, "please Lauf, I promise I'll take good care of him..."

"Of course, and I don't doubt you would!—However you're mad if you think you're separating me from my lizard."

"...I promise I'll hunt down tons of mini lizards outside and give them to you in return."

"..."

— — —

Ok so the last offer didn't work right away but after a good while of playing Ace Attorney with Laufey he finally caved and let me keep the komodo dragon!

Promised to get him some actual lizards though so there's that...but a bunch of tiny lizards is totally worth the whole of Spyro.

SplendorMan offered to help me build a little habitat in me and Silver's room for Spyro to dwell in, as well as his own personal little habitat inside of the basement area. Splendor somehow got the funds from Spender to actually build the stuff...I actually honestly believe Splendor might've stolen money from him—but that's besides the point, yeah.

Spyro seems to like his new home and most of the pastas adore him because he's basically now a killer reptile—like EJ said, perfect for the family. I just enjoy having my own little pet to follow me around sometimes and help put people like Jeff that make my life miserable in their place.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

199 9 5
• 𝑳𝒖𝒓𝒌 • Meaning; ᵛᵉʳᵇ 𝑩𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏�...
361K 12.1K 36
"Y/N. Just say one word. Hoodie or me?" "I-I don't-..." I paused. The words wouldn't come out right. My eyes darted from Hoodie to Masky ¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿...
973 52 8
A young, hot, but depressed collage girl who only wishes someone would put her out of her misery accidentally stumbles upon an ongoing murder. She do...
587K 14.2K 31
highest rank - #1!! in creepypasta, #40 in fanfiction Brooklynn may only be 6, but she already hates her life. Her father is cheating on her mother...