The New Girl And The Cold Hea...

By booksgetmehooked

Taehyung came and put his jacket around her completely startling her and making her heartbeat race due to the... More

I. I'LL MANAGE...
II. INAPPROPRIATE CROP TOPS...
III. EVEN TO THE WASHROOM...
IV. I AM NOT LITTLE, MISTER...
V. WHAT PANDA?!!!...
VI. MR. HAMSTER...
VII. TAE AND BUTTERCUP...
VIII. DO YOU LIKE SOMEONE?!!!...
IX. LET THIS PEASANT TAKE A NAP...
X. I AM TRYING, BUTTONHEAD....
XI. GIVE ME A PIGGYBACK....
XIII. MR. AND MRS.KIM....
XIV. MY PERSONAL CHAUFFEUR...
XV. NEVER FORGET THE SEATBELT...
XVI. MICROWAVE....
XVII. I DO....
XVIII. DON'T DO THAT....
XIX. YES, DAISY I AM....
XX. MY BOYFRIEND....
XXI. BUBBLE BATH....
XXII. NO BOXY SMILE....
XXIII. I-I HATE YOU...
XXIV. LOVE?!....
XXV. DEAL....
XXVI. MEMORY LANE....
XXVII. THE SECRET....
XXVIII. FINALLY....
🌷 BONUS 🌷

XII. DON'T WORRY I AIN'T KIDNAPPING....

1.3K 60 11
By booksgetmehooked

WORD COUNT: 1303

That's how their journey to the café kicked off. Silence fell upon the both of them until Y/N found something fishy and decided to voice her thoughts. "Er, Taehyung, mind telling me why are we headed off to the parking lot."

"You'll know when we get there." He snickered slightly at her baffled state.

***

"Don't worry I ain't kidnapping you. And I love my life way too much to just give it off in a pathetic, disgusting prison cell because I abducted a cute little toddler."

Did he just call me cute. Not the point Y/N. You are supposed to be angry. He called you little and a toddler at that but also cute. Ugh!! Shut it. I am supposed to be mad.

"You might wanna take that back" Y/N stated threateningly.

Taehyung's thought 👇: 

(I don't own the image... credits to real owner)

"Call me tiny, little, small or any synonym for short and I'll just not whack your head but yah~~"

Before Y/N could complete warning or more like threatening him, Taehyung effortlessly slid her from his back onto the car's front seat. The hands which were once placed on her back engaged to hold her in place were now slickly moved to her waist placing her on the car seat in one swift motion.

Y/N didn't have time to process the setting as she was still enraged and now baffled. She was still processing everything so when Taehyung placed her on the seat, her arms were still looped around his neck pulling him unnecessarily close.

He was bent down to her eye level when their lips were just inches apart, he spoke "You have way too much energy when you have to fight me." With that he just bent further inside the car a little closer to Y/N if that was even possible and clicked her seatbelt in place. When he finally clicked it in place in which he took way longer than needed, he backed off and jogged off to the other side. 

Y/N was so jumbled and lost. She had so many questions clouding her head. Along with the bubbling questions she also had to deal with the stupid butterflies and her rapidly beating heart. At a point she was sure that even Taehyung could hear her heart pounding against her chest. Her flustered state was not going to get her anywhere and never near her answers, so she finally loaded up her guts and stammered out, "Whose car is this?"

"Mine." He gave her a cheeky grin with mischief gleaming in his eyes.

She just stared at him in disbelief. "You really like to see me all geared up. Don't you?" He just snorted in response and hit the road.

Silence hung in the atmosphere, maybe comfortable silence. But comfortable silence can sometimes be so overrated.

Y/N extended her hand towards the music box to play to some music in order to slice through the seemingly 'comfortable' atmosphere. But maybe the universe already had something else premeditated.

Once she hit the play button, the speakers blared:

"We keep ridin' the whole night,

Hol' on tight,

Yeah, we keep all the party in the room all night,

We don't wanna put it on the brake,

Hold tig~" her hands quickly flew to switch channels.

The next song was even more keen on drowning her in embarrassment. The atmosphere was turning hot by the minute.

"Oh! baby, pay attention,

Listen to my voice,

Pick a position, baby,

I'll give you the choice,

I know you like it cause you're making all that noise,

Ooh, the way you look at me when you're on your knees,

Girl, let me see those eyes,

Oh, baby, say my name right to my face~" she again proceeded swap the musical monstrosity but maybe nobody actually wanted her to travel in peace because her saviour button got stuck and won't budge. (The same song continues)

"Red, your lips are kissing on my neck down to my chest,

I grab your shoulders, flip you over,

You know where I'm going,

Hold on to my hair, girl go ahead,

I'm gonna make you feel so damn craz~"

She smacked the proceed button so hard this time that it was next to unbelievable that it was still serving.

"So, what you doing tonight?

Better say "doin' you right",

Watchin' movies, but we ain't seen a thing tonight (yeah),

I don't wanna keep you up (you up),

But show me, can you keep it up? (It up),

Cause then I'll have to keep you up,

Shit, maybe I'ma keep you up, boy!

Can you stay up all night? (all night)

F**k me 'til the daylight

34,35~"

She again aggressively hit the buttons in hopes of getting a decent song. She was fumbling as her hands were not following her commands.

"I can lick it,

I can ride it,

while you slipping and sliding,

I can do all them little tricks,

And keep the di~"

Ultimately fed up, ashamed, frustrated with her misfortune and after putting all her pride at stake she at long last switched off the shame-initiating contrivance. Having bought enough humiliation which could last her a lifetime, she wanted nothing more than to dig up a hole in the Earth's crust and live there until God comes to take her to heaven.

She just nimbly turned towards the window and wordlessly stared at the high-rise corporate buildings. All of sudden, all those ugly, metallic, soaring structures seemed like the most picturesque elements to her. She was like that for the entire ride.

While Taehyung just sat in on the whole ordeal guffawing internally. Large bellows of laughter were threatening to spill but he controlled. 

He was totally enjoying, seeing her in a tizzy. Her pink or now completely red cheeks were just adding to his benefit. Her fumbling, rummaging and scrabbling movements were putting on a bonus show for him. How she would just tense up or stiffen when some nasty lyrics blasted out of the speaker. There was no denying the fact, that she understood all hidden and implied meanings of the nasty lyrics. Maybe she wasn't all that innocent after all.

They arrived at the café after their totally entertaining car chapter. Maybe entertaining for Taehyung but dreading for Y/n. The poor girl was traumatized to say the least. She wanted nothing more than to get out of the car as soon as possible. And when they arrived at the café, she literally sprung out of her car seat as if the air inside the car was suffocating her.

Once out, she breathed a sigh of relief and quickly made a beeline inside the small cozy looking place but not until, Taehyung pulled her backpack which of course included her also.

"We are not going there, that's the café we are going to" he said pointing to the opposite direction.

*+*+*+*

I can't even imagine the first-hand embarrassment Y/n must have felt... I just feel like a devil for doing this to her, but it was equally funny. Don't you think so guys... do let me know in the comments below.

What do you think of this chapter guys... do ping me with your thoughts.

I hope you like how the story is proceeding guys. I honestly want to know your thoughts about how you feel about the book. Please hit me up with any opinions or scenes you would enjoy in the book.

Do vote, comment 💬 and share ➡️ my book if you really like what I write.

Share your thoughts with me at my Instagram ID: books_get_me_hooked.wattpad.

BORAHAEYO!!!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 421 67
Y/n unexpectedly becomes Jungkook's intern secretary due to understaffing at the company. During their time together, they discover that Y/n was actu...
1.6K 182 30
✧When a boy who grew up with adopted by heisters at a young age becomes a ruthless heister himself. And a Muslim girl came from another country to de...
443K 14.8K 46
🌺🌹🌺 When words are not enough to communicate... Our actions speak it all, This is the most magical thing of love... Where hearts doesn't ask and...
5.1K 77 5
OFFLINE READING NOT MINE Author: Chang Ersha Type: Danmei Fanfiction Status: Completed Last updated: 2024-07-08 Latest chapter: Chapter 52 Project D...